Rogue One

What other "Anthology" films will they make?

They're not gonna stop at three. These are gonna be coming out every Christmas for the rest of our lives.

Can't wait for Max Rebo to have his time in the spotlight once again

I could go on and on, as long as people keep paying to see them they will keep making them. It's a large universe with a lot of characters so it will only stop when people stop paying for it.

>an edgy crime thriller starring Boba fett
*jabba

Reported. Take that bullshit to >>>/reddipol/ we don't want it here.

You sure get salty.
Why do you bother reporting when everyone just shitposts and abuses you, while the mods only delete your comments?

Darth Maul, Boba Fett and Yoda are prime for milking.
Jabba and Alderan are less likely, but still plasible.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Alderaan should've been one of the main planets in the prequels. Palpatine and/or Vader could've been from there

The alderan one was a joke but I can genuinely picture them making one where Jabba is a central character in a "gritty" crime drama set on tatooine. He wouldn't be the protagonist but he'd be a major character and the bait to draw the fanboys in. It would be a more "adult" star wars.

It would be DARKER LOL.

Has any film ever been described as "lighter"?

Wow, this guy really respects women!

hopefully they'll delve deeper into Life Day

There's a lot of wasted potential. The worst part is that they could be making great films with the budget and universe that they have but instead it's trash and there's no hope that it's going to get better.

I liked Rogue One…

No, I just despise retarded poledditors and i will fight them to the death. This board doesn't belong to them and I want to make sure they know it. Those creeps at getting way too comfortable here for my liking…It's making me uncomfortable.

I know, poledditorssure are retarded. Just call them out when you see them spewing filth into our community.

It's almost like I care about board quality isn't it? Guess I'm just "LE ESS JAY DUBYA CUCK!" aren't I?

Because unlike some "people" I don't want to see this board go down the gutter…I CARE!

Geee, I wonder y that might be…Really makes you think. The taint of Holla Forums must be deeper than it first appeared.

Here's the ten billion dollar question…Why is nobody calling out the retarded Holla Forumstroll trying to derail the thread with "MUH FLENIMISM!"? Has is the real bad guy here.

*He is

Obi-Wan on Tatooine

Palpatine and Plagueis

Shut up faggot

I think you mistook all those joke cuck format posts for being genuine. You should leave.

No. I'm not going to sit in silence while you taint something that I love if that makes you uncomfortable then you should just LEAVE.

Make me, fag

Not an argument.

I will eventually Holla Forumsyp, we all kbow you people cant handle dissenting opinions.

God damn you're fucking gay

Inb4 there is a scene where some sand people nurse him to health and he learns to appreciate their culture.

He telekinetically chastises Anakin for not having a more tolerant response to his mom getting kidnapped

Its hard to satirize these people.

Oh noes!!! Da big bad alt righter called me a cuck and a gay!!

What is your point? Do i need to post some inbred Drumpfscum for you? Pic related.

Holy irony Batman!

Ackbar before his sex change

You're the one being a faggot

I think he's baiting at this point. Just ignore him or post triggering shit.

White people are the least inbred race

HOW DARE YOU INSULT THAT MANS SUPERIOR H'WHITE ARYAN GENTICS YOU FUCKING JOOOOO! YOU FUCKING LIKE COOK SHILL, DON'T YOU EVEN KNOW THAT INBREEDING PRODUCES SUPERIOR GENES!?!?! YOU FUCKING RETARDED JOOOOO!

REMINDER THAT WE COMING TO GET Y'ALL!!

GAS THE LIKES, FACE PAW NAO!! SIEG FAIL!!! UNLEASH THE RIGHT WING DERP SQUADS!!!! 1066!!

t. Cletus Bumblefuck

We have destroyed these people's psyche

What a fucking bigot.

Lol, no. The only thing you have destroyed is the future of America you fucking moronic little dweeb, I can't wait for it to click in you miniscule little mind just how badly you fucked up. I wish I could be there to enjoy the look on your face but unfortunately I won't, however I WILL be HERE to remind you that it could have all been differen.

This place used to be fun before you fucktards showed up and starting spewing this poisonous rhetoric. Leave.

>>>/reddipol/
>>>Holla Forums

Hopefully pic related will get a movie.

All you misogynistic shitlord can't imagine any womyn leading roles in every coming Star Wars movies ever.

>Mon Mothma mentoring a teenaged Princess Leia as they resist President Trump Emperor Palpatine.

LEL

High probability of happening but any overt "Drumpf" stuff would get nixed by Disney like when they got the Rogue One writers to stfu on Twitter.

I can't believe they are still faggots on Holla Forums who get triggered by anti-Trump jokes when he's well on his way to surpass Bush as one of the most kosher US presidents we've ever had. Who gives a shit if Disney makes fun of Trumpenberg? I'd be much more concerned with them pushing other types of degeneracy.

Are you illiterate

Instead of doing it in the style of the old EU I'm pretty sure it's all going to be in the style of the Robot Chicken SW shorts but instead of fun being the goal it will be SJW shit.

It's a real waste of potential.

Is Chewbacca's family canon? If it is, he's a horrible father/husband for abandoning his family.

Things that could actually be good
What we'll get

Your pay is getting cut.

I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to soft-reboot Indiana Jones, starring a young, brave, strong independent woman.

then you could have interesting movies:
Whatever it is, it should feature a lot of people getting spaced, and a realistic depiction of human bodies in space (lungs getting collapsed and shit, no instafreezing because that's stupid) (in fact, one of the crisis for non-supplied ships should be the accumulation of heat when venting systems come offline, and people starting to have heat strokes, and running against time to get it fixed)
It should also depict a realistic way science works: a new algorithm for laser turret aiming (are they controlled by computers, even?) means an improvement in battle performance, and a new alien virus being sequenced means using bio weapons against them.
I also would like to see nukes, chem weapons, viruses aimed at specific populations, supply railguns getting used to destroy a planet (you have a supply railgun between planets A and B? well, just aim a few microns left (a few meters in planet B), and see the planet get depopulated. Nobody will know if it was an accident, right?), planets being used to destroy a planet, asteroids being used to destroy a planet, controlling militarily a planet and genociding everything by hurling it towards the sun by placing hyperdrives on it, having whole planets building robot armies (and I mean WHOLE PLANETS, we're talking about forces 5 trillion strong AT LEAST), dyson spheres, ringworlds, mass surveillance being used to control everything, jedi genes being used to make a supersoldier army, that failing because mysticism in unachievable by mere science, retconning everything so that jedyness isn't hereditary at all, and sometimes father and son are jedis, like Luke, but it doesn't have to be like that (and in fact, it being explained as a huge fluke, one in 60000000000 trillion chance), and force sensitive people are born everywhere with no known pattern.

This sounds cool but it should be a new IP instead of SW.

This is like when a character on a TV show changes actors. They're saying all the same lines, but you can tell their heart isn't in it.

You're right, it's un-star warsy, but it would be nice to see. Thing is, it'd be fun to see siths using the force to destroy a planet by force of asteroids and ruining the ecology (with great effort), and jedis struggling not to stoop that low when they're wrecking everything, and almost every war that's not using asteroids being outdated for a while until asteroid-grade lasers with improved aiming algorithms are deployed in almost every planet.
I'd love to see the more strategic side of star wars, too, with ground control being shifted as necesary, and interesting tactics and strategies being used, some fights being 100% 3D with the use of uncommon perspectives, and some corporations and private forces and independent planets training force users to be able to hurl asteroids, and shit. Imagine a force that is too spread out and lives in space, not tied to any planet, with space arcologies and fast-movers, many small spaceships instead of a planet, and a mecca that's a space station that keeps shifting systems (and sometimes stopping when outside of any system) and the Empire fighting to get the password to the encrypted data that has the flight plan of the constantly moving mecca before the rebels manage to destroy the star destroyer manufacturing plant by detecting the blind spot in the plant's orbital laser cannons. That'd be fun, even if not star wars at all.
Also, it'd be fun to see a fight between a deus ex augmented superhuman and a jedi, the star wars setting gives way too much to play with, and what Disney is doing is almost criminal.

Wew lad. How about starting from the very beginning? Such as, designing vader as a cold-hearted, merciless killer that doesn't magically have a sweet spot for his son and for the other rebels?

lol.

maybe you should go back to your safe space

Why not make new characters with a new story?

ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT A WOMAN IS BEHIND PUTTING ALL OF THE (((STRONG WYMN))) WHO NEED NO MAN IN RECENT FILMS? HOW SEXIST OF YOU, user. GET THIS FUCKING MISOGYNY OFF MY BOARD.

:^)

Yeah, that's called Tomb Raider. And the same know-nothing fuckwit fatass fanboys who bitch about "cucks" and "SJWs" but don't understand a goddamn thing about characterization also lap that shit up because tits.

nu-Tomb Raider has no tits.