R-rated

In the first 15 mins it's already using more F words than Pulp Fiction.

R-rated because all Wolverine fans are already manchilds, no need for PG-13

PG13 was always a marketing meme. I hope it dies tbh.

They're still afraid of sex and nudity, (apart from the quick tit flash at the start).

Will the New Mutants movie continue on from the Logan timeframe and have an older X-23?

Smdh tbh

yes

Which tit flash?

what else what you have done? A laura nude scene?

there hasn't been a nude child in an american movie since the 70's

There was a too obscure recent movie with such a thing.

stop baiting, and post it, because I don't believe that.
Like I sad, AMERICAN.

One of the girls in the limo at the start gives a blink or you'll miss it boob flash.

It even has American in the title I think.

Brief scene thrown in to show white women as whores and entice the mudrace audience with cracker tittays

Directed by (((James Mangold)))

Totally not a coincidence.

what are you talking about? american beauty? wasn't that like 16 years old

Logan.2017.1080p.KORSUB.HDRip.x264.AAC2.0-STUTTERSHIT

Kek

Oh yes, now I remember.

I know not to expect anytning from cape shit villains, but the audience has to be downright retarded if they thought this was a good movie.

I think I phased out when they explained why they didn't just kill the kids, or not even bother with them

I do remember the part where they said EvilCorp hadn't actually done anything illegal and that the kids were totally useless as weapons and that the evidence of what they'd done had already been exposed

Even if they wanted them alive maybe they should have brought tear gas and stun guns and used them instead of bringing guns and not using them

Anyway #1 MOVIE IN AMERICA 8.6 ON IMDB CERTIFIED FRESH

You can't speak of such things without at least a name.

I assumed they didn't want to just shoot X-23 at first because she might fly into a berserker wolverine-style rage, like she did

no idea what the deal is with the other kids

He named it.

How x23 will grow up with the adamantium in her bones?

What was the point of having the kid mutants in the first place if they had cloning technology and bioengineering?

it will be extremely painful

its only on her claws, newfag.

this movie gets shitter on each reflection

How do plebs subject themselves to this type of thing?

Just wait a few months until the bluray rips.

Pretty sure I heard some Spanish among them.

shameful

She won't.

Which is why the jailbait version is better.

She doesn't only have enhanced healing and bone spikes. The Wolverine clan also has enhanced physical strength beyond a normal human. They don't have super strength, but they are quite strong. I dunno about the whole no bones breaking thing. Her bones should quickly heal if they break. But she should also be quite resilient and strong for her size. Wolverine himself isn't that tall, but he's much stronger than any human.

bump

Adamantium apparently becomes somewhat stretchable when it combines with shit in the bones, you still grow you just probably be shorter than the average person.

I have no idea if that's true or not. But Wolverine was already a fully grown adult when he was covered with adamantium. So his bones should not have needed to grow anymore afterwards.

dont be such a cuck, newcuck