Phones Could Cause People To Attack One Another?

I haven't seen a thread like this in a long time! So, let's discuss it. Much Like Stephen King's "Cell", could something like this actually happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/maps/clinton-trump-electoral-map
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well that was the uber shooters excuse

WHAT IS THIS FUCKING NIGGER FAGGOT DOING?

WHEN THE FUCK IS YOUR MEME CANDIDATE GOING TO BE SERIOUS?

You really have to like wrinkled, 70 year old cock to continue supporting this clueless fucking faggot.

No I'm not saying vote for Cunton, or stay home.

You just have to admit that this guy is a clueless fucking baboon.

Its beyond just being politically incorrect now.

This guy is a legit fucking retard.

no. why would it?

what the fuck are you talking about

WHY IS TRUMP THROWING THE ELECTION LIKE A RETARDED FUCKING NIGGER?

Where is "GOD EMPEROR" TRUMP's business savvy, class and charisma?

His fucking opponent is the most corrupt cunt to ever run for President, and this fucking baboon is blowing it.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, THERE AREN'T ENOUGH PEOPLE LIKE YOU FOR TRUMP TO WIN YOU FUCKING RETARD.

I believed in this fucking enormous nigger faggot…thought he was playing "4D chess".

Its just a fucking retarded ass russian guido nigger from Jersey who can't keep his mouth shut.

I actually thought this chimp baboon was an accomplished individual…

well slid, it looks like you even brought a friend!

how is he "blowing it"? what do you mean by "who can't keep his mouth shut"

It's not even October yet, chill.

shills get out reeeeee

Is this your first election or something? For fucks sake nigger. The normalfags won't make up their minds until after the debates and everyone gets scared that the candidate they hate more might actually win. Trump just needs to makes people scared as fuck to elect Hillary at the last minute.

ONLY TRAINED POLICE OFFICERS SHOULD HAVE IPHONES

Prove that Trump has a chance of winning anything, you fucking nigger faggot.

What demographic does he own other than poorly educated rednecks?

Links and proof you fucking nigger.

With the amount of shit Trump has brought upon himself because of his big useless mouth in the last 2 weeks, no educated person can look at him and think "Yea I want him as President".

WHY CANT THE FUCKING CUNT JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TALK ABOUT POLICY AND LEGISLATION?

He's the fucking nominee now. There is no need to say outrageous shit to get "coverage".

Why doesn't he use his 4D chess, and 160 genius IQ to lay out trade policies that will demolish demofucks ?

Why doesn't he own the populist label and actually TRY TO FUCKING HELP PEOPLE like he claims he wants to do instead of his stupid fucking "bants":

"CHYYYNA"

"WALL"

"Get that baby out of here"

"Second amendment guys"

OH WOW LOOK AT THAT 4D CHEZZ, HOLY SHIBBB LETS DEEP THROAT TRUMP COCK

GOD EMPERRRORORO

You are fucking worse than NIGGERS.

Niggers have self-respect. They don't just do as they are told, and they make this abundantly clear by their behavior.

If niggers don't like something they will WRECK shit.

You are worse than niggers. You are a cuckold. An ideological cuckold who eats Trump's shit.

Trump will do a 180 and say "lulz no wall" or "i was talking about electronic wall"

and you will eat his shit.

Just turn it in. You can do it.

ALERT: Pozzed faggot nigger sighted.

Nice one faggot.

You totally demolished me. I'll turn off my computer now.

Typical CNN viewer. Go back to the jewtube and get your Trump coverage you fucking apefrican.

And that's all you'll ever be.

All the examples you've mentioned really are strategic moves and you would know that if you used your brain, googled some more, or read some more threads here. Except the baby thing, some insignificant joke; the baby's mum even said she wasn't actually forced to leave or anything and thinks what Trump said was in good fun.

As for answers to your questions, all I can say is LURK MOAR FAGGOT. Stop posting and making a fool of yourself

Can you NIGGERS do MATH ?

270towin.com/maps/clinton-trump-electoral-map

In what universe does Trump win, you fucking uneducated NIGGERS.

Trump is not Reagan. He will not take California and NY.

So tell me in what fucking universe Trump wins after shooting himself in the foot like he has been doing since the convention you piece of shit.

that is all you'll ever be. nigger.

What a fucking embarrassment of a shill

Polls are rigged. There was a thread about trying to remove this and get more accurate polling but I can't be assed to post it here.

I'll repeat one more time
LURK MOAR FAGGOT. Stop posting and making a fool of yourself

This thread reminds me of a video somebody posted here once of a guy who starts dancing all of a sudden, then another joins in, then another, and then a large crowd joins in. Except instead of dancing. db9add shits his pants in front of everyone and is now wondering why a large crowd hasn't joined him by now.

If you don't think people should vote for Hillary, but you hate on Trump, you're basically supporting Hillary.

If you aren't a shill you should be ashamed.

underrated, I chuckled heartily

sage because obvious slide thread