After 30+ years, a #Labyrinth spinoff movie is in the works and Don't Breathe's Fede Alvarez will direct

denofgeek.com/us/movies/labyrinth/263827/labyrinth-spinoff-movie-announced-fede-alvarez-to-direct

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/sony-sets-girl-dragon-tattoo-sequel-october-2018-debut-985614
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not sure what's more annoying.

Or

So, is Fede Alvarez doing this before his The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo sequel?
And will he cast Jane Levy in either, or possibly even both?

One can only hope.

wat
wat

What's going on, is this a joke i haven't heard of

Original was only good because of the piece of ass in it.

I know, he was tight as fuck.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/sony-sets-girl-dragon-tattoo-sequel-october-2018-debut-985614

Bitching about both.

>>>/lgbt/

The “secret” to female ejaculation: How all women can experience it

Kellyanne Conway emerges from the darkness: Will Trump give her a second chance after Sean Spicer’s Hitler disaster?

Maybe she could play him, but not as a genderbend, playing as a male. Its done in stage all the time.

Now that has to be one of the biggest jewish or "americans can't read" moves i've read about

btw if you want to see Labyrinth era Jennifer Connely in her underoos, watch Phenomena.

what's the point

no-one is gonna watch it

Yeah the music was one of the most important aspects of the movie combined with the Henson production. Jim Henson is dead now so you won't get anywhere near the same production made and we don't really have any singers that could pull off something similar to what Bowie did.

Labyrinth sequal with Beiber as Jerath and Maisie as the goblin queen.

Can someone explain to me why the Jews find it so difficult to create new IPs?

I mean, it's not even that difficult. Find a hot blonde with big tits that needs rescuing, make the hero made out of muscle, stick in a funny nigger sidekick and just pack it full of explosions and gore. It worked in the past, why wouldn't it keep working now?

They want to go for safe investments and basing a movie on an old IP feels safe because they figure the old audience will want to see what is being done with the new movie as well as get audiences that remember the old movie was popular.

But couple issues with what you even mentioned:

Studios would be worried gore would limit the movie's potential audiences by getting the movie an R rating. Action movies don't necessarily appeal to that many people and they cost a lot of money to produce.

Fast and the Furious dealt with the cost issue by doing a massive amount of product placement with all the cars, but how do you get a new IP going which can easily have that much product placement shoved into it which audiences would still enjoy?

There are two movies showing:

John Fights Back
and
Dick Tracy (2017)

You have no idea what the hell John Fights Back is. But you know what Dick Tracy is: watch phone, yellow coat, mumbles, etc. So even if you think Dick Tracy (2017) is a trash fire, you're more likely to want to look into it.

Hollywood is just a cynical operation to fuck children by getting young attractive ones with greedy parents to pimp them out. But they need a stream of cash to realize that dream, so they want cheap and easy money, and just enough to keep boy asses and future lesbians funneling through.

well, why not? jokes aside, that could work.

Old IPs are easier and more predictable to market: they just need to convince people that the old thing was worth liking in the past so they should like it now. And marketing is always better investment than the product itself.