Who would win:

Who would win:

the entire US armed forces
vs
a bunch of uneducated rice farmers

Other urls found in this thread:

browserspy.dk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

test 2. How does 8chon see through my proxy?

test 3

javascript?

ALL MY LINES ARE GOING THROUGH A PROXY! I'm not even leaking DNS. I have IP 6 disabled and cleared my cache. The only thing JS should be able to see is my internal IP

test 4

well, ok you're right only exception i know: javascript uses the java plugin to determine your external ip (but i guess you don't have the java plugin installed)

test 5

wait, is geolocalization in your browser enabled?

I just disabled JS and tried again. It still knows where I'm posting from. Holla Forums is leaking "special" awareness through a three letter agency, there's something I don't know about, or they give an American flag to all proxy IP's

Who would win:

the entire Soviet armed forces

vs

a bunch of uneducated potato farmers

hint: the Soviets

of course not

try this: browserspy.dk/

Try setting your language preference to something other than en_US.

The Winter War went splendidly for the Soviets.

It's more like:
VS

some jews

i don't think they just used the language setting of the browser to implement the flags

Armed forces duh

Критин

Yeah my OS is in English, it doesn't make a difference

temporary setback

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.

IF WE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST WE WOULD LEVEL ALL OF ASIA.

FUCK YOU FINLAND.

You cheeky cunt.

wot?

That list is missing a Kitai in 1934 (the Soviet invasion of Xinjiang).

Also

t. L * I N I S S H I T

A great watch.

It's more like:
VS

Read learn

No, you aren't a nation. All Ukrainians are either colonists from Russia or Crimean Tatar rapebabbies.

Ukrainians are smarter (korolev), Russians are stronger.

is that why chernobyl? the vodkaklatura were pretty smart to build it in ukraine. just up the road from , er, minsk no, kiev, is it? was it?

Kremlin authority

I don't think you quite got it.

The Vietnam War was fought to test US weapons in the event they go to war with Russia. Also the US needed a war during the time to keep the masses occupied

Did you watch the video?
Did the US gov also fight for the same reasons in Korea? Not to protect it from the danger that is communism?

Thats what they say. The US fought in Korea so they can have an ally very close to China. US has never gone to war just to "help out". There is always other hidden motives

You actually believe that map is real?

YES

They are not there