UNKNOWN MAN SCALING TRUMP TOWER

Some fucking faggot is climbing Trump Tower RIGHT NOW.

Just saw this on Fox news.

What the hell kind of stunt do you think he is going to pull? Bomb? Big banner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0bSNtyRe68U
youtube.com/watch?v=sP493LmSJrE&feature=youtu.be
facebook.com/thenighttim3/posts/10154205908036355
ggrglass.co.uk/suction-cups/nv11-fairs-air-powered-suction-cup/
youtube.com/watch?v=sP493LmSJrE
twitter.com/DBloom451/status/763543025691795456
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope the Secret Service shoot him when he reaches the top.

youtube.com/watch?v=0bSNtyRe68U

live stream

just some fag using a lot of suction cups and not actually freescaling it like a real man

kek. They just panned out to show how far he has to go. He's not going to make it.

KEK TAKE THIS FOOL AS A SACRIFICE

bump

Ummmm twitter is saying this is him:

youtube.com/watch?v=sP493LmSJrE&feature=youtu.be

He has something to discuss with Trump and is a Trump supporter.

If he is not a Trump supporter, kek wills that he falls.

Poor form.

His hat isn't even MAGA

HE'S GOING FOR THE DISTANCE

HE'S GOING FOR SPEEEEEED

Well except that guy and a bunch of others, the rest of us just believe in an extremely strong defence and not being the first one shot.

HE JUST DROPPED THE WATER BOTTLE, THE MADMAN

facebook.com/thenighttim3/posts/10154205908036355

its this guy WTFFFFF!!!!

it's all over FB, he mentions climbing his tower, and he also tells Trump that it's important research. He's one of us.

I think he's gonna get to the window cleaner platform thing and then go up.

Smart man.

Astral chess

Spoder-man?

REST IN PEACE SWEET PRINCE

It's all ogre.

All those comments on the youtube feed like, "If this was a black man, he'd be dead already."

fug

Hope the kid gets to talk to Trump.

god damn fuckiin memes

Well its true, wouldn't you shoot a black man climbing a tower then claim you shot king kong?

a nigger would have fallen by now.

how far did the lad go?

To like the 3rd or 4th floor

You need some Cake.

Oh damn

Not very far, Like maybe 50 feet in the air. He got yanked off his suction cups by some faggy police bicycle guys.

He made it to the 20th floor.

Guys it's me. they just told me that Trump doesn't want my important message and they took my suction cups. I'm relying on you now to spread my information. I wouldn't risk my life if this wasn't really serious.

Nigger you'd be at the police department RN

These are specialized modified cups of my own design. They will be a very lucrative investment. I think I've shown that clearly now.

Please share it with us.

I'm in custody now. But that's not important. The important thing is that the cups are retrieved.

We must retrieve the cups at all costs.

okay I'm joking. I don't want to get banned.

Holla Forums, i don't like where this is going, it smells like a setup.

In AOTD Trump talks at length how he expects the brass to be well polished and the Tower kept to his standard of cleanliness.

The message is hidden inside the handle to the cups.

He trained his mind to forget the information so if he was captured he wouldn't be able leak it.

Plunger Peter is truly a hero.

found the kike

Okay I'm going to stop. kek. C'mon it's been a tough year. We could use some levity.

topkek

What if Trump sent him?

so what happened? is he still climbing?

Cops grabbed him and pulled him in

got arrested

Its fine m8te, don't worry.

They pulled him in through the window. He couldn't get around the corner.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

:^)

is it that badass french faggot?

here is a webm of his supposed video

kek Wait I'm banned for admitting I was joking, but not lying in the first place? Holla Forums is REALLY committed to the keks.

POLICE TOOK HIM OUT ON A STRETCHER

What was the post?

I'am from romenia so please dont hurt me

It was a joke you faggots

REQUESTING WEBM

I give this guy about 50/50 that he's a nut or that he's a plant to disrupt the media cycle that was catching up with Hillary. What do you think? I'm pretty sure he really doesn't have any serious information. Look at the "disguise" he apologizes for. Not to mention what's the point of a disguise at all when you're definitely going to jail. This doesn't strike me as the sort of lad that would have some ground-breaking insight. He's honestly lucky he didn't get killed.

Last thread I got two dubs and a trips. Midnight tonight. 12 hours later. Shit is going to happen. Be patient, praise kek.

True Hero

And a human bean

I know. It was pretty good. This whole situation is very ripe for farce.

he made it ten feet higher

You know that dude's autistic enough for either here or 4/pol/.

Not to be a fag. But he's a good looking kid. If he's really on our side, we should make him into a sex symbol.

I can say this because I'm like old

I can't believe they played that live on CNN.

He probably wants to ask Trump up about memes.

fag

Those cups look like garbage can lids.

Are you a faggot son? I won't have any faggots in my beloved Holla Forums

fantastic cups

Did you see his video? He is full on spaz.

pic related is a guy who did this kind of climb properly.

video kid looked a lot skinnier.

I am guessing the backpack had a parachute. But since even reserve chutes require AT LEAST 300 ft to deploy, he was thwarted. I believe the authorities knew this and decided to stop him at the 21st floor (250 ft).

Because of his pose and clothing

I predict wave after wave of autists will make themselves known like this in the difficult years to come, for better or worse.

They are passionate and single-minded. And most of them will have comparatively less to lose than a normalfag Holla Forumsack with 2 young kids and a career.

The thing that would scare me the most about free climbing a building is the wind when you get higher.

This guy may be on our side, but he's a massive faggot.

Maybe he'll tell Trump about the Jews-

lol
fine… I was just trying to help

So is Kenye West and he's a sex symbol

PRESS CONFERENCE INCOMING

wew lad, I always knew he wore makeup.

where?

Yeah but he's also a poor oppressed minority who dindu nuffin though.

what a shitty obfuscation job @l3ss3l

I want to know why they took him out on a stretcher?

His suction cups:
ggrglass.co.uk/suction-cups/nv11-fairs-air-powered-suction-cup/

For anyone who wants to try this themselves. Warning: Be /fit/ or you will die. If you die, we will laugh at you.

Great. This can't possibly be good. First he's a spaz and second even if he wasn't there's like 8 things about Hillary that need attention at this moment.

kek. I was not trying to necessarily obfuscate. I have no deets on there. I was merely trying not to come off as an attention whore, cuz most people would look at it and not try to find me.

He ran out of tendies

So? Our kid is an edgy spaz Johnny Depp. Make him into a sex symbol!

Stop being so MGTOW Holla Forums

this has honestly the most fun i've ever had during an american election.

GOAT?

he's a lee harvey oswald type. wants his name in history, but maybe just not willing to go all the way. he could either be for OR against The Emperor and still have motive to kill or hurt him.

if i was in the building and heard that someone was climbing it i'd have gotten the fuck outta there. how easy he coulda had some kind of makeshift bomb or hell maybe even some sort of hacking device.

if security or pd shot him in the back while he was climbing i'd say to them "job well done".

they're going to treat this faggot like a hero or a fun joke and further make a mockery of our national security and our national pride.

Yes, but attempting to obfuscate would make people want to find you, also all it took was searching "@FoxNews You never go full retard!" on twitter.

It's not like he's the first person to scale a building.

Also, shooting him would be retarded. He'd fall and his corpse would kill people below.

Oswald was a brainwashed Commie. Fuck out of here

Yeah, I totally agree. It was not keks will today.

In a way. But it's also exhausting. I'm so invested in Trump. Getting shilled everyday by the media. It's definitely the most chaotic and happening rich.

Maybe getting caught was part of my plan.

?

So I'm assuming he's either from cuckchan or the donald.

Rolling Stone got so much shit for that. Just meme him into a real superhero, like an autistic batman. That would actually work.

Too bad it wasn't Jeb Bush scaling the tower.

rip in plungers spiderbro

he'll only jump when trump gets elected.

This. I just want November to come already so this election can be over. Trump was right: I am actually starting to get tired of winning.

I really don't want Trump to say jack about it. He needs a surrogate to just say "denounce" and stay on topic of Hillary and how he's going to protect the second amendment and lower taxes. I can't take anymore of this roller-coaster year. He needs to just be president already.

you can't stop trump from getting whatever info he had

Man whats with that ugly ass pile of tires down on the ground of the second pic?
Is their an auto scrap yard next to Trump tower?

Yeah, go collect your 25cents at the door, you fucking prostitute

It's way too high energy! That's not even a joke. The last few weeks with the polls swinging up and down is crazy. I have no idea how a man can live in the center of this tornado with these kind of stakes.

user?

That's you being a sheltered beta male who no nigger has lived in nigger/spic-murder-land or lived at all…

How nice for you

Who has NEVER I mean…
fuck it
fuck it all

as far as it takes me

Please. I make pro-Trump memes for free.

Just ignore the shills, man

what is your point?

This nigger is autist

You'd have to live in a sharp pit or something to deal with the kind of stress that Trump deals with. There's nothing comparable. I admit I'd have a heart attack within a day or two.

am scare

shark*

am scare>>7089959
Please no bully

Are you the hacker known as 4chan?

You're fine, you don't have your real name anywhere.

He posted a message on YouTube yesterday about his ascent. youtube.com/watch?v=sP493LmSJrE

Confirmed: nigger NYPD cop was the first to assault against this Trump acolyte.

Bullshit. You manhandled him then beat him. He was taken out on a stretcher, nigger. Fuck BLM.

Ah wew, I got spooked, cuz I used to drink too much before my red pill and I could have slipped. Thanks for that red team sec check tho broseph. Also check em.

Who was this faggot, an autistic spy?

Beta

No, but for real… You just had a good life. Good for you.

Is there a stream that isn't mono sound?

did they mention why he was taken away in a stretcher?

nope

Script-kiddy tier.

What the fuck? I watched the fox stream until they showed us the 5th replay of the police grabbing him. What happened?

I lived in the hood. It's easier than having your legacy on the line. Look what it's doing to Clinton. She's melting before our eyes. This might be the most high stakes situation in history. Three more months of this are going to be nuts.

I need Clinton to implode tomorrow. It can't keep staying on the razors edge. Muslims, BLM, gold star parents, leaks, now suction cup lad? Fire monkey is too high energy.

I was half expecting one of the cops to powerbomb the guy off the tower

I saw them taking him out of trump tower on a stretcher on my local fox

Calm now child. Take a day off from pol and come back refreshed.

Are you reseting a calculator?

Cnn trump surrogate says dude had notebook saying "I mean no harm I'm a trump supporter" he was showing to inside. But it is cnn…

On an unrelated note Erin brunette just got btfo by one of trumps Jews it was fantastic

Was it the kike that's a former intelligence agent?
I like him.

What the fuck? Everyone saw he was in perfectly good health climbing, are they going to come up with some bullshit like he sprained his ankle?

kek. You're probably right. I might need to stay off the internet entirely. I have no clue what is going on this year. I feel like Hudson from Aliens. "We're all gunna die man. It's game over!"

You should go for a swim.

You can hear the drums too can't you?

Don't worry, next year it gets worse.

link webm please?

Fuuuuuuck. That's cringey as all fuck.

You know what. I'm done. It's been too much. I'm going to go lift some and take a walk.

This year is too intense. I'm getting off Holla Forums for now. later fire monkeys

I do rf shit. It works now. I can open up gurage doors, installing an rf sensor now to get free carwashes.

I don't care if it is skript kitty tier. It is fun to me. I ain't tryin to be no l33t h4xor.

The year of the fire monkey is really heating up, fire rooster will be a pressure cooker of a madhouse at this rate
music is my only solace

Then why can't you spell your own country's name?

Then there is no excuse for you not spelling "plumbing" correctly.

Why is this to be celebrated? Sounds very progressive to me. Did I miss a memo?

Good man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the fact the two years are happening concurrently at the end of the cycle, and the last time this happened was 1776, it is pretty significant, look at everything that has happened this year.

Cool clock, Ahmed.

Well, yes, obviously we're all going to die. Might as well embrace it and snuff it while giggling instead of crying.

Do you guys think this is actually an informant and his publicity stunt served the same purpose as Assange holding up in downtown London?

IE, he did it so if he dies it would be very suspicious.

Requesting more info on this

Yes lurk moar.

Like a jewish religious September cycle?

I've never seen a thread about this yearly cycle phenomena since last summer.

What do you mean? Doesn't this element animal thing happen every 60 years?

Possible, I mean I'm seeing a lot of people on normalfag sites say shit like, "Well if he really had something he could have just dumped it to wikileaks." But we saw how that worked out for the last guy.

every 60 years is a quarter of the cycle as far as I understand

only for cucks like you.

this is grandma posting on facebook-tier bad.

Holy shit my sides.

remember the le schitmah maymay that that guy shilled for months and told people to short stocks and what-not

das a movie nigga!

das dicaprio nigga!

wew

you can see the mongol in his face

What was that Goebell's quote?

A lie told enough will become truth?

thats right normalfag, you remember who turns the gears of history, its not happy little normalkike wagies, its hordes of unmarried loser young males who have fuck all to lose and usually die and are quickly forgotten by the idiot circus of normies

Wtf why does it say kek?

you can't change the positioning of the universe user no matter how much you disagree with it.

pic related

~2022 seems to line up with the 7 year cycle and the longer 20 year cycle.

Hope he likes slipping and falling to his death when the humidity condenses on the windows higher up and makes those suction cups slip off.

God fucking damn it. I hope he dies.

Because it's Trump Tower.

he was already pulled in by police and carted off in a stretcher

twitter.com/DBloom451/status/763543025691795456

This kid better have had something worth the police fucking up windows and ventilation shafts at Trump Tower.

Maybe Trump will give him a job washing dishes until he pays it off.

And therefore for some reason magically is true

kys

don't you realize time is based on our movement and on astral bodies?

Was he a Trump supporter?

Why did he do the things he did?

- liberal sister.

"Hot oil and guns" is what I should of said. I fucked up Holla Forums.

Read the thread.

I think those chinese drawings are rotting your brain.

I would have preferred if you did not respond.

"Hello Master Trump"

Had to stop right there.

Fuck this.

weebs aren't on Holla Forums in good faith

It's a ruse, an assassin was foiled

He was wearing a white hat, not sure if MAGA

He's crazy, but how did he learn how to climb with suction cups?

He saw Mission Impossible.

No really, climbing up a yuge glass skyscraper with suction cups is a scene straight from one of those movies.

Passive-Aggressive Liberal bullshit.

Do they not have fucking schools in romenia, you dipshit fuck?

if it's magic, i ain't gotta explain shit.
economic cycles exist
their magnitudes vary
dealwithit.jpg

Good Christ. What the fuck happened to Holla Forums. For God's sake just fuck off back to whatever faggot brothel you crawled out of, scum degenerate.

Behead those who criticize Trump!

Look at all the hexagon flags across Trump tower. He doesn't have to walk far to get his marching orders.

You're a fucking mess.

BREAKING NEWS: Trump repeats "the" in tweet. Is he unfit for office?!?!!?!?!?

what did he mean by this

NYPD didn't do shit. They just this as an excuse to take a break and stare holes in the air.

I actually don't give a shit about anime either way, I just made fun of it because you faggots always get so upset when someone do, it had nothing with you being wrong and you deserved it for being wrong.

Trump has a stuttering disorder, he is unfit to be president.

This may come as a shock to you, but It was one of his staffers. Trump doesn't actually use twitter.

He's said in interviews that he uses his own twitter.

(ayy'd)

Holy shit.
Kek confirms in the most stunningly Beautiful Way.

too much hentia user

You sure are a stupid fuck. How do you not even know the definition of demoralization?

Holy shit.

Sounds like "Mr. Trump" to me.

Pretty sure he says Mister Trump.

It is most definitely "Master"

coming from the person who posted
I'll take that as confirmation that its Mr.

If you're that retarded then I have no objection.

Well why don't you just give us the message now then if it's that damn important?

Shit, did not read thread, nevermind.

These ancient calendar systems are based on observations of the cycles of stars and thus of the rotation of the galaxy. It's actually fucking science bitch, deal with it

I doubt any assassin worth half a ballsack would try to assassinate their target in such a bombastic manner.

But who can take them away from morgoth?

He's saying "Master Trump".

He looks like god damn Frodo from Lord of the Rings.

you mean a special one with a mission? a dangerous and deadly mission only he could carry out?

He looks like Gollum going up that fucking wall.

how so? bald and talking to himself eating raw fish?

Well that's what he did, isn't it?

"I have a message for Trumps, my precious.."

I dont know man its kind of a stretch

I don't mind dying but being laughed at is unbearable so I'll pass on this one.

user pls

Is that a trannie?