Welcome to "The Cuck" Gawkers new site for men. I am not making this up

thecuck.gawker.com/

"Sex, dating, clothes, relationships, politics, sex, women—men have opinions about all of these things. And yet, there’s nowhere on the internet where you can go to read them. That changes today. Welcome to The Cuck, a pop-up, bespoke men’s site, for men."

"The Cuck is a site dedicated to exploring modern masculinity in all its myriad forms, and over the next few days or until it is apparent that we have not been able to attract a really loaded sponsor (P&G please call us back), you’ll hear from some of the most thoughtful men—and non-men—working in media (Gawker Media, specifically) today."

"What differentiates The Cuck from all those other men’s interest sites out there? We like to think it’s our emphasis on not being Bad. Unlike other men’s interest sites, The Cuck will not write about watches—unless there is a really good watch we want to write about, obviously, in which case, we’ll do a post about watches. There won’t be any gross, objectifying stories about female celebrities, either—just stories that celebrate them for saying smart things in interviews or appearing in Paul Feig movies, that also might occasionally mention how they look, in a complimentary way."

"But mostly, lots and lots of personal essays, which women have really cornered the market on lately, have you noticed? It seems like it’s about time for some men to also do those!"

"Basically, imagine if there were a Gawker for women. Then, imagine a version of that, but for men. That’s The Cuck. Welcome. We hope you enjoy yourself, especially if you are in charge of marketing at, say, Diageo."

Other urls found in this thread:

thecuck.gawker.com/the-politics-of-sitting-down-to-pee-1784985486
archive.is/Tifwy
thecuck.gawker.com/gepetto-ing-is-the-new-benching-1785096210
archive.is/LzPuX
archive.is/J880C
archive.is/SVDX9
archive.is/qBxoH
archive.is/j2Qgb
web.archive.org/web/20071012120723/http://bigheaddc.com/2007/08/30/wonkettes-alex-pareene-thrice-beaten-by-black-kids/
web.archive.org/web/20071015130029/http://bigheaddc.com/category/alex-pareene/
archive.is/1do7v
archive.is/eL0gw
archive.is/zVXyK
archive.is/15ORt
archive.is/ezZwH
archive.is/wTj4B
archive.is/WZd8x
archive.is/lhasQ
web.archive.org/web/20071026022029/http://bigheaddc.com/2007/09/19/omfg-breaking-wonkette-editor-gets-robbed-has-girlfriend-he-couldnt-protect/
web.archive.org/web/20071016211719/http://bigheaddc.com/2007/10/03/alex-pareene-defends-his-weakness/
archive.is/8Iot2
archive.is/mMNOC
youtube.com/watch?v=SvhnPh3Tgcg
archive.is/iUbKu
mangafox.me/manga/dungeon_meshi/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/10/jail-denton-pictures-appear-around-new-york-city/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
wesearchr.com
youtu.be/54t0iyp_udc
wehuntedthemammoth.com/2016/08/11/gawker-successfully-trolls-idiots-with-fake-mens-site-called-wait-for-it-the-cuck/)
archive.is/ncTTp
archive.is/fnpZq
thecuck.gawker.com/an-open-letter-to-my-future-daughter-1785229631
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please be real

Well then…

Dear god, what have we unleashed?

Ahahahahhhahahahhahahha
Who did this - which one of you pricks is deepcover at Gawker?

Why do liberals do this withouth any tactical analysis?

I have so many questions, and yet I'm too befuddled to ask.

#PROUDCUCKS

Hi-larious

all the mightiest keks are now exalting my sides to unimagined altitudes

haha jesus, what faggot.

I don't know how this won't crash and burn.

what the fuck

3 minutes of belly laughs and still going. Oh holy fuck this is platinum.

their nerves have become so deadened they can;t distinguish please from pain.

i hesitate to believe this

>That’s The Cuck.

Archive link archive.is/Tifwy

"

Now here’s the hard part: You have you wait to hear it until I’ve adequately voided my body of its waste, in whatever form it is holding at the moment. In this bathroom, my male (biologically or otherwise) friend, you and I are not standing sneaker to sneaker, shoulder to shoulder, bent elbow on arm attached to hand holding respective penis to bent elbow on arm attached to hand holding respective penis at the great line of porcelain patriarchy we call urinals. You’d be handling your own on your own while I’d be yards away, only faintly aware of the melodic tinkle dribbling from your wiggle.

For you see, I always sit down to pee. And yes, it’s political."
fedora overload

This has to be a trolljob…
RELAX YOUR SPHINCTERS, GENTS.

what have memes wrought

aww, trips confirm

wait, do these trips negate the previous ones?

I am confused

(checked)
(checked)
which do I believe………

Also
That's not even remotely true.

dubs confirm… i guess

If any of you faggots read netorare: having second thoughts yet? You fucking better. This trash is as bad as rape/gangbang of your waifu and you better feel like absolute shit right now.

That shit has always been shit.

Tip Top Kek.

What sort of wild ride is this?

Now we can redirect all the cucks to their appropriate website.

Brothers better share this with Holla Forums

This Universe is slowly turning into one big cosmic joke and God is laughing.

It needs to be buried after being tossed in a vat of acid.

This is almost too crazy. Could this possibly be a very clever hack???

Sometimes I’m frankly not in the mood to touch my penis and I like to pretend in its place is just a small hole put on my body for one reason and one reason alone: to void waste It’s my right as a conscious man to regard my penis however I see fit, even if it means being willfully unconscious of said penis.

What penis? :)

My eyes almost popped out of my fucking head, I can't believe that link is real.

and so are we

how can god be laughing if he's dead?

Speaking of holes, sitting down to pee allows me to quietly bond with women, without ever burdening them with my maleness or need for validation as a result of how open-minded and cool I am about their condition and the world in general. I know their plight. I know what it’s like to be on the wrong side of toilet-seat privilege. Demanding that seats be put down and stay down isn’t just the job of gals these days, guys. Allyship means demanding fairness even when it doesn’t benefit you. (In my case, though, as a man who only sits down to pee, it does.)

They're trying to own the phrase "cuck" and make it something good, like they tried with proletariat. A prole is actually society's scum but they act as if that's a great thing to be. Same with being a fucking CUCK.

how can nietzsche be right if nietzsche is dead?

mein sides, this is too much

too bad your waifu really is a slut

How can the creator of life, die?

Fuck off sandnigger.

I think this is supposed to be satirical.

dub-trips confirm

Are these not the people that released an article about horsefucking? Trying to dismiss it as satire is denial.

I would have never thought of this.

but several other marginalized groups, including but not limited to: people with disabilities, people whose kneecaps just got busted in by their arch nemeses, people whose Achilles tendons just got slashed by people under the stairs, people who just got their legs chainsawed off by Leatherface, people who are too depressed to get out of bed, people from 200 years ago who suffered from the vapors and couldn’t stand then and can’t stand up to pee now because they’re dead, very old people, and very young people who just got their first potty and have yet to have their existences soiled by disparity and the burden of societal expectation.

This is actually not new. Back in the early 2000s I read an article about the virtues of being pussywhipped. I don't remember the title, but one of the opening lines was, "in fact, there's no better way to be a man."

Of course, being a cuckold is significantly worse than being pussywhipped. I had no idea it would go this far.

They think they are imitating us.

thecuck.gawker.com/gepetto-ing-is-the-new-benching-1785096210

What does this mean?

Between this, and all those heebs outing themselves with ((parenthesis)), the leftist lunatics are really showing their colors. These semitic simians are practically writing the list for us!

I want to believe that this is real but it's just too good.

This is OBVIOUSLY blatant trolling.

They are mad that imageboard people who like to mock 'cucks' have damaged their brand.

They are mad that channers have delighted at their misfortune with the Hogan lawsuit, Peter Thiel, Gamergate, etc.

They are starting this site SPECIFICALLY and SOLELY to troll us for reactions. Even if you just mock them for it they will probably use it as an example of 'triggering' us in a coming article.

They are dying. This is them cursing us with their dying gasp. Don't give them the satisfaction of responding. The proper response is to ignore them as they fade into obscurity.

enough. i can't take this anymore this is too perfect. it's like one of us got a job at gawker

They ARE literal cucks. Next "logical" step of their identity politics is to fully embrace it and make a pride label out of it.

I can tell they're writing it as satire, but they're just being unintentionally completely honest with themselves and the rest of the world.

THE NEW EDITOR OF GAWKER (AND THE CUCK)

Alex Pareene, Formerly of First Look and Salon

Apparently this is "benching"

archive.is/LzPuX

I still can't get over the fact that this nigger used the term
PORCELAIN PATRIARCHY
and expects people to take him seriously. I love 2016.

forgot to attach the recode article on this faggot.
archive.is/J880C

I bet he's a kike.

it's fucking insanity

I recognize the guy who wrote the intro. He used to be one of the 'major' Salon writers.

Nice pic.
Do you have the one of a Holla Forumsack explaining modern art and how liberals all wear the same "uniform of desecration"? I can't find it.

Writing for women has completely emasculated and destroyed their brains. I doubt they could ever think and behave like normal men ever again. No man ever uses the term "gross" in this context; it is strictly done by women. Think how far gone you must be to sincerely write that sentence? I'm suspicious this site is ever for men and not more geared toward women who want to spy on a "men's" site, or for women to push feminized articles to the men in their circles.

"Bet"? Just look at that face. He looks like a nu-male version of Judah P. Benjamin.

looks like the demonspawn of dudeweedlmao and Warren Spector.

what the fuck am I reading,

no sorry user

You're right, Hitler. These are no longer men. They are the nu-males, the demonspawn.

It's OK.

Testosterone boosters wouldnt even help these fuckers.

Unlike the Cuck which seems to be tryhard satire which ends up being just too stupid, this site, nymag, is serious about their stupidity.

Giant Wet Wipes Mean You’ll Never Have to Shower Again
archive.is/SVDX9

Turns Out My Lousy Dad Was a Great Father Figure to Other People’s Kids
archive.is/qBxoH

I Can’t Stop Bashing My Husband to Other Moms, and I’m Sorry
archive.is/j2Qgb

Oh, I remember him.

web.archive.org/web/20071012120723/http://bigheaddc.com/2007/08/30/wonkettes-alex-pareene-thrice-beaten-by-black-kids/

I think that's close, but closer still would be something like this conversation:

This isn`t even funny anymore, just fucking weird

Are they trying to poke fun at the anti-numale rhetoric that goes around in some parts of social media? Are they unironically trying to get the cliche passive male libtard? Or they are just using a word that is currently "hip"

NTR, MMF and gangbang are all abominations and the people who enable these tags should be purged.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

He looks like Pat from SNL

Alex Pareene literally cuckolding another man:

web.archive.org/web/20071015130029/http://bigheaddc.com/category/alex-pareene/

NTR a shit.

When it comes to tags, it's all about female:"elf","mind break"

…huh.

It's fucking hilarious, but just ignore it. Gawker is in the middle of it's death throes and giving a shit ton of traffic to this possibly-satire website might breathe new life into it.

Just let it die.

Characters: Megumin, Togame, Rem, Hestia, Schierke, Nonon

You probably belong on there.

Praise Kek.

So he made out with a 6/10 Tina Fey clone?

No, it's all about romance, defloration, vanilla, virginity, straight sex

You know i never thought the virtue signaling culture that the jewish overlords created could backfire this hard.

Between this and the (((echoes))) they proving that they cant stop outing themselves .

Leftist males are biologically distinct from human men. These creatures have underdeveloped amygdalas and probably toxoplasmosis parasites from handling their female "allies" cat shit.

We should capture some of these specimens and dissect them in a lab just to compare and better understand all the differences between them and normal humans.

weak bait, gawker

I think this sounds like a good idea, Dr. Mengele. Soon we might even find a cure.

I disagree.

We should simply use them as labor to build our rockets.

No one cares.

If this was bait, and you responded, what would that make you?

Cucks' mass suicide when?

Wow, they literaaly have a section and tag called Beta Male

Fuck this world.

Wow, theyre just flat out admitting equality is about tearing everyone down to the lowest level instead of building people up.

It's honestly what I go for, no meming

Related to thread, more articles from nymag:

A Vandal Is Painting Penises All Over New Haven
archive.is/1do7v

My Heart Belongs to ‘Daddy’ (this one by a woman, no surprise)
archive.is/eL0gw

Growing Up Grindr: A Millennial Grapples With the Hookup App
archive.is/zVXyK

Is It Time to Stop Saying Guys in the Workplace?
archive.is/15ORt

This site is cancer.

Why hasn't Hulk seized Gawker yet?

He is seizing all of Denton's assets right?

NTR is god retribution on this evil world, good thing my waifu is a loyal tsundere

Your desperation is unappealing to say the least.

maybe they are burning down the house before the Hulk can seize it.

Dr. Von Braun, surely you can't be serious.

Where will progressives be in five years? I can't imagine it. There must be a breaking point. They're running out of ways to become even crazier. At some point, they're all going to convert to Islam or something. Just wait.

Gawker must be using some sort of protective magic to hide their true intentions from dubs.

I know that one, it's a medieval high fantasy culinary manga.

in mass graves.

We memed irresponsibly

Some already have.

/monster/ pls

Yes, I've seen it

I know

its a great image though

Can't tell if Gawker is trying to burn the brand down so Hulkster doesn't get any shekels or they finally discovered ironic shitposting and pretending to be retarded.

Maybe both?

Ok. I don't think I can find any worse articles than this. I'm done.

My Life As a ‘Sploshing’ Fetish Star
archive.is/ezZwH

Women Are Now Cheating As Much As Men, But With Fewer Consequences (Another one written by a woman)
archive.is/wTj4B

Eating Ass: A Guide for the Straight Man
archive.is/WZd8x

Sex Confessions of a Cat Daddy
archive.is/lhasQ

Cucks often are completely confused as to why they're so laughable so this site seems believable to me.

They probably have noticed that most of them and their pathetic friends are labeled cucks and decided to treat it as a positive label. The aspect of being a complete push over who bends over backwards to emasculate themselves for others' pleasure eludes them as this seems like an honorable practice to them.

Oh, and who could forget this gem:

web.archive.org/web/20071026022029/http://bigheaddc.com/2007/09/19/omfg-breaking-wonkette-editor-gets-robbed-has-girlfriend-he-couldnt-protect/

web.archive.org/web/20071016211719/http://bigheaddc.com/2007/10/03/alex-pareene-defends-his-weakness/

This is satire.

I think they just want us to attack them and then use the infamy to get traffic for their shit site. Best to ignore.

We'll probably get flooded with threads from shills with these articles though so might not be able to stop the shitstorm.

Mate…

Jews betting on White guilt, christcucks and regressives show it exists in spades, they should be successful in this latest venture.

It's impossible to tell given how many feminist sites have promoted the idea of men sitting down to pee before.

Probably. It's the only reason to name their site after an insult like that. Honestly I feel like there should be some word filter created for gawker already so that people feel compelled to post an archive to begin with.

gepetto article really makes it obvious that this is bait

I don't believe this is a real thing to the level portrayed online.

Use archive next time:
archive.is/8Iot2

First line of that article:

I've always thought that anal sex was incredibly disgusting, and have never understood why people seem to like the idea. Eating ass is a whole 'nother level of degenerate hedonism that just baffles me.

and?

(checked)
Why would these niggers eat ass? That's filthy.

Since you asked…

Although the visibility of booty eating has increased significantly in recent years — especially since Playboy’s canonical, groundbreaking 2014 study of eating ass — and women and gay men have spoken openly about the topic, straight men have been slower to embrace butt lust, at least publicly. In private, it may be a different story. As the Cut has noted, it “turns out the fastest way to get every straight man in a room to shut up is to shout, ‘Who likes rim jobs?’” Meanwhile, according to one survey, some straight guys apparently wonder if receiving a rimming is “going to make me gay.” Remember Kanye’s squeals of horror when Amber Rose claimed she’d gone dirty south on West?

Fucked it, my bad.

It's a manufactured "trend."

Hogan must have caused some brain damage when he elbow dropped gawker

only explanation i can come up with besides the usual retarded leftist degeneracy of course

You're doing great kiddo.
You've saved us all.

God fucking damn I can't stand this wishy washy style of rhetoric, how to instantly spot a spineless weakling that always tries to placate everyone and take the path of least resistance.

probably a mix of dominance and humiliation.

Right, backing up what I've written by some suckered loser/jew trying to put a spin on it that you're not hip if you don't do faggotry.

That was fucking horrible.
It's like they're intentionally trying to make the shittiest site in history.
I'm sure they'll be having inside stories from the furry community next.

Fuck anyone posting their links and giving them clicks.

We are reaching levels of memetic power never before seen.

We've somehow inadvertently humiliated one of our enemies so bad that the only thing they can do is embrace it to save face, but even that fails them and they're a bigger laughingstock than they were when they started.

And all though an offhand insult casually said while shitposting

PRAISE
FUCKING
KEK

This is…no this isn't…this can't be…

Holy fucking shit im fucking dying

Hey lads, can you tell me what this is?

My sides, these people are a joke.

A large dark rooster?

It's a BBC.

At least with NTR the MC isn't aware. It's more about the mind break of the girl anyways rather than being cheated on

Cuckoldry is entirely about being cheated on and watching it happen.

Not that I read NTR I just use regular mind break.

It's the British Broadcasting Coporation?

its the "jews" trying to perform eugenics on white maleswhich in this case just works on the liberal white males who worship women by making them not reproduce

also "jews" like dung
alot

how did i fucking miss that
every time i think it can't get any better

:^)

W E W
E
W

found the two head writers

AYO HOL UP

How is Gawker making any sites, or making ANYTHING really, after HH pretty much murdered the whole company financially?

no No NO! they're adapting, cycle the phasers

(checked)
Ironic how they think that being "alpha" is only about slamming muff and being a gym rat. That is a beta way of thinking about masculinity and reinforces their betaness

Screw you buddy, trying to rationalize that shit with your commie logic.

I agree my man. I fucking hate it unless the girl is a canon whore but 99% of them aren't so it's pretty much always garbage fantasy by true degenerates.

Rationalizing what?
I don't fap to NTR or mind break involving my waifu.

Heck I don't fap to anything but my own head when I fap to my waifu.

I think it's satire - and Gawker's last, desperate attempt to rake in some cash via clickbait

Must be nick offloading the debt by selling the company stocks to someone else.

You sure showed us, gawker.

lol that was the first thing I thought of too.

When Hulk receives Gaucker we need to put in effort into making it popular. It will show the world that cuckoldry is shit and is the cause of everything becoming not credible.

Poe's Law in action. This has to be an attempt at trolling, they're writing this too sincerely. C'mon, "porcelain patriarchy", really?

Well that's mostly the same for me as well at least but any girl being mindbroken/cucked other than some original creation is basically cucking someone out there. Most of these girls simply don't deserve that kind of treatment either so I'm a little dumbfounded as to why people make some of the shit they do, but I believe it has to do with filling a niche to earn money. They obviously have no respect otherwise, both those who fap at and those that create the content at all.

Probably comes down to mutual respect… which is pretty much nonexistent.

Cuck's gonna cuck.

Praise Kek

Vivisection or bust.
Gotta have an intimate understanding of how these strange organisms REALLY work.

i did that once while taking a shit and got a uti. never again.

for what purpose? everyone knows elves are whores.

This video makes me laugh more than it should. What's it's name? Can't find it on YT.

I sit down to pee while taking a shit all the time, because I'm lazy. My dick is clean and healthy. I would hazard to guess that it was pure coincidence.

What?

I had to do it once when I took too much oxy. Couldnt piss standing up for some reason, just wouldnt come out. Hard to shit when you take too many oxys too. funny thing, that…

urinary tract infection

its not. ask your mom

How is that even possible.

Did you dunk your dick in the poo water or something?

Well, I think she would have told me by now, because she relishes embarrassing me with that kind of shit.

why are you fucking retards giving them clicks?

this

He probably forgot to sling it over his shoulder.

It's living up to it's name for sure. I sit down to piss but it's because I'm lazy and old and only at home.

no thank you. i was prescribed that once because of a motorcycle accident and two tablets were enough for horrific constipation. to make matters worse for whatever reason i thought metamucil was stool softener rather than a laxative. few hours later i got a thumb and two fingers up there pulling the shit out piece by piece.

obviously.

"The Politics of Sitting Down To Pee"
By: (((Rich Juzwiak)))
archive.is/mMNOC

USA YES!
Fuck you Americucks are the worst why are you all supporting this magazine?

I have a feeling that place is about to become a slide thread generator.

Get out of here, >(1). No one here is supporting them.

Fucking hell, they must be trying to devalue the company or something.

this.

Obviously Americucks are, stop being so triggered and do something to stop it if you actually don't support them faggot.

Reading this i'm not sure if i'm happy or sad
Happy that this shit can still affect me so i'm not completely numb to it
Sad that I can still be this disgusted by modern degenerates

When kikes are promoting filth at least there's political motivation behind it, these people however, honestly seem as if they believe this shit and are that far gone

at least I have kek to keep me happy

Yea, I think they are trying to devalue the company.
I can't tell if this is parody or leftist logic.
We have come to that point where parody is no longer discernible from reality.

Praise KeK!
KeK has wrought his destruction upon Gawker for their misdeeds.

More people on this stream atm
youtube.com/watch?v=SvhnPh3Tgcg
than people who attend a Hillary rally.

Is that a real Goebbels quote?
We are in 1924 Germany right now.

God damn it one of us will end up being Hitler.

Wrong thread, but fuck it. It's rally time.

I'm just left wide eyed at this.

This sounds like the most logical theory to me.

What I do find funny is that there appears to be no black men writing for them. I thought these homos were all about that.

I haven't.

Tip Top Kek.

RIP, dick.

This is hilarious. As if Gawker wasn't tanking hard enough, now it's all going to go up in flames.

Also this

Disgusting. How the fuck can you not work out how to hold on to your dick so that doesn't happen. Honorary poo right there.

Really Gawker? There's no where else on the entire internet to discuss these things?

Ok, I will admit I am in love with Erin Burnett. She's the whole package. Smart, sexy, objective, and ethical.

I can see the cuck attraction for the right woman.

That image is meant to be encouraging.

No, it was very encouraging.
I thought of what he must have felt like in 1924 and how I feel today about the world.
Great things lay in his future, but he had to hit rock bottom to realize them.

why am I laughing so hard at this

I miss jeb threads

This can only end so well.

I think that's good. We wait til they have some content, make a list of what a modern cuck should do and wear and say and then we do the opposite of that. Bretty gud way of uncucking oneself.

You assume that any of us here are cucked.

Really?

The author's @ on twitter is richjuz (rich jews) if this isn't a satire we've reached meme singularity.

Well…yeah. I thought that was the point?

LOL

German boats are one of the best things to come out of the pile of shit that is Kancolle.

That guy is 100% a Jew.

This user is correct. They got a fuckton of views and attention from GG from their offensive click-bait and they're hoping lightning can strike twice. We need to suffocate their pathetic candle, not blow it up to a bonfire.

That said, if someone wants to dance up to Cawker's offices and piss through the mail slot, I won't try to stop you.

I sit down to pee simply because I have comics nearby.
I can look at a quick joke or two while waiting for the python to bleed.
Also in the morning because I can't aim properly (or better, I don't feel like it) when I just wake up.

No shit, Sherlock.

WEW

Jews are the original cuckolds.
Can only be born Jewish if the mother was Jewish.

Holy fuck SS13 Jeb Clown

I can no longer tell anything anymore.

There's an artist I liked for a while. Then almost half of his art became NTR all of a sudden. I now refuse to check what he uploads.

I don't even understand. Why would anyone write satire brutally making fun of themselves?

Yeah and the whole "just cut off part of your dick and you can join our cult" thing too.

Its well known that Jewish Men are notoriously effeminate betas. Thats why over 3000 years jews have only managed about 12 million people. Nobody wants to fuck and have a baby with a jew man.

I can't sit down to pee, I have a long dick and sometimes it goes into the water, most disconcerting.

kek

Btw, This is whole thing is obvious trolling or maybe even a honeypot.

brutal

This disgusts me on a primeval, visceral level.

These people need to be shamed into suicide so no man ever has the chance to rationalize that kind of fucked up behavior.

The memes are becoming too real

THIS MEME HAS GONE FULL CUCK

It is out of control now.

cuck confirmed

And some people still doubt that our memes influence reality.

well

have at it you fucking loonies

i'm still laughing

Archive it you cucks.
archive.is/iUbKu

The think this is their form of "stealing publicity" like Trump does.

The difference: Trump destroys "untouchable" concepts, Gawker simply "succumbs" to them.

I assure you he thinks his cuckiness makes him morally superior, like he is some kind of buddhist monk for tolerating such levels of wretchitude. Writing about it is the signal-fest cherry on top, further bolstering his sense of self worth

I thought it was just created to clickbait people like us until I read the comments of the sitting down while you piss article. What the fuck is going on? I never thought the state of masculinity in the west was THIS bad. It's shocking.

Good thing male feminists aren't breeding. That should cut down on the future number of betacucks.

NTR isn't shit - if you imagine yourself on the RIGHT side.

Imagining yourself being so manly and attractive that the woman can't help but cheat on her weak, beta boyfriend with you.
Breaching his trust, risking everything for that one fuck with you.
She craves your dick, and as soon as she got a taste, she just can't stop fucking you while lying to her weak beta that she's "not in the mood" or she "has a headache". Little does he know that your dick has satisfied her more than he could ever hope to, and the last use she sees in this weak, effeminate, pussy-whipped loser is his wallet. Eventually she will get pregnant from your semen and this loser will think it's his own kid and pay all of his money, all of his work and efforts will go into YOUR offspring, your genes have succeeded, and his have failed.

OTOH, if you imagine being the one who's getting cucked, and you actually get off on that: Kill yourself immediately.

escobar chihuahua

You're nigger-tier.

No shit they aren't breeding, but they are subsidizing feminists by being a cuck beta provider, and they have pernicious influence on their wife's kids, raising a generation of bastard cuckold beta males, you don't have to have children to fuck up society, in fact most people with children don't because it forces them out of the mindset of toxic individuality and they actually care about future generations.

It's worse than murder because someone has to live with the shame/betrayal the rest of their lives.

OH, HOLY SHIT THIS JUST GOT SO MUCH FUCKING FUNNIER

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Or turn out like this faggot as a way to cope with it

I'd rather be fucking dead.

yup. they're attention whoring.

you know that cringy kid from school that you always made fun of but he insisted that he is not affected by the insults? that's what these leftycucks from gawker do now.

they lost.

This is so confusing that the only safe bet is to laugh for up to 2 seconds, make one comment on this thread, and then ignore it forever after.

They're trying to troll us, fyi. Thought the replies would be smarter here than on cuckchan

jew

Yeah, it's funny. It's supposed to be.

But let's be clear about something; Rom Romberts is a national treasure.

We already archived it so it's not like they're gonna get clicks.

its literally cuckolding.

Praise Kek, he has inundated us with a large bounty of keks.

THERES A GENRE CALLED NETORI
idiot

Don't call it a grave; it's the future you chose.

(N)e(T)o(R)i

Wow, should I feel sorry for him or laugh?
I laughed.
Why didn't he just tell him to stop when he first penetrated her and say "actually, it's not like I imagined it, stop it"?

Are you retarded? It's the exact same thing from a different perspective. Most h-manga/doujinshi let you know what all characters involved are thinking/feeling, so it all just falls under the generic term of NTR.

I don't understand. I don't read Gawker, but I always had the impression that, like most lefties and especially SJWs, they lacked any genuine sense of humor and thus were unable to laugh at themselves. Yet I can't see this as anything but poking fun at SJW feminist beta-males. And yes, I know that feminists occasionally like to shit on beta males, but I don't think that's what this is.

Do some authors or divisions at Gawker occasionally manage to use self-deprecating humor?

The only other possibilities I can think of are:

1) What someone else said about them trying to "troll" us for reactions (seems like a Pyrrhic victory given how severely they're wrecking themselves)
2) They got hacked by redpilled people who made this entire blog
3) They hired people that they thought would write legit beta-male articles but who were actually undercover trolls

Okay after a careful indepth I have figured out exactly what's going on here

Hulk Hogan already took over the writing of the company and is having professional shitposters make this whole thing for fun

Maybe their new tactic is to kill us through laughter. It could work, this shit is hilarious.

Yeah, the left seems to be developing a sense of humor, does this signal a return to Stalinism?

(N)e(T)o(R)are
netori is its own genre and maybe im not as much of a degenerate but ntr does not include netori
from what iv seen it being catalogued
could be wrong but really depends how the site catalogues the genres

I just, fuck.

Wow, they really showed us.

WAKE ME UP

Self-deprecating humor isn't supposed to go this far though, a good example is that edited KKK comic where other boards complain that all Holla Forums talks about is niggers. Being able to laugh at yourself isn't the same as shitting all over yourself for entire articles calling yourself a complete loser. This type of material could not possibly be funny to leftists, because if it's a joke it's a brutal one at their expense. They gain nothing for it and just look even worse.

I'm honestly more inclined to believe it's a hack at this point, because the joke/troll theory doesn't really make any sense and it's too ridiculous to be real.

I've never understood why this is even a fetish. Its literally giving a douchebag a free fuck who doesn't even deserve it and who will treat the wife like just another whore and lets face it, she is one for enjoying it and not treating it as a violation like a normal sane woman would. If its possible to convince a woman into cuckolding, she was damaged goods from the start.

They are promoting it on twitter.

Yeah, I get what you mean. Nothing truly made sense to me either, aside from a possible hack or a troll operation by outsiders.

Based Quads

This
Pic related is another example

Excellent words and excellent quads, brother.

I like this idea.

(checked)

PRAISE KEK

KILL ALL CUCKS

Perhaps this was done with an eye towards controlling the use of the word "cuck." They start with "man who sits to pee" but they could subtly wrest control. It would not be something respectable, but they could be trying to remove it as a useful word for us.

quads confirm

I think this could be a possibility too.

They are acknowledging us as a major threat though which only legitimizes us.

It has to do with beta male strategies from the precivilized jungle days. You'd wait until the alpha was done and you and your raging boner would go to town on the used one. You'd at least get even odds at producing offspring that way, which was better than nothing. The way a penis is shaped, which optimizes scraping out the last guy's load, is theorized to be a result of this pre-monogamy free for all.

Those instincts still exist in everyone, to some degree, but some people just confuse them (bridge effect style) for the actual act of cuckoldry. They don't realize that the point of their boner is to gear them up for beta-style competition.

cmon dude, stop damage control.
NTR is both.

This

Its just a matter of imagining yourself in one of the roles, and it better not be the one getting fucking cucked.

Never thought Id see something like this that wouldnt be a parody

this desu fam

Yeah, pretty sure this site is not serious. This is the latest article it seems. They are probably trying to pull off the "I was just pretending to be retarded" shit.

post yfw we broke reality with memes

the simplest answer is that God has been born again. the spirtual death of the West climaxed in the 90's and in the new millenium was reborn. we thought it was going to be hope in the cuck future…obama, muh werld peace etc, but no. God is reborn, and we are his messenger. the future-fascism memegod is come, baby. all hail Dawkin's monster child, the memeplex of all memeplexes: Kek.

wew

Sauce?

Yes, what penis indeed.

what are you gay?

Dungeon Meshi. Pretty interesting read.
mangafox.me/manga/dungeon_meshi/

You will notice the rooster on their banner has no spurs. The obvious answer is they designer didn't know about this, being used to pictures of chickens as harmless little creatures.

No, they are not. They are only afraid of humans because of the near (certain insane mammals and insects aside) universal rule of not fucking with things bigger than you. But roosters, safe in their harems, can get violent with invaders or perceived threats to their harem and territory. And that leads us to spurs.

What are a spurs, you ask? Similar to a horn, and outgrowth meant as a natural weapon. Anyone that has to deal with ornery roosters is familiar with how sharp they can be. This is what they use to try and kill each other.

So, whether they realize it or not, gawker chose an appropriate banner. A spur-less rooster, only capable of crowing and proclaiming their self-importance.

Yeah, I don't think they're 100% serious, but I also don't think they're purposely doing satire either. This strikes me as an evolution of clickbait, specifically aimed at attracting image board people. I think the idea is to specifically write articles that people like us would look at and want to make fun of. They probably hope that people would keep coming back and reading the site just to see what kind of stupid shit they say.

As others have said, it's probably best to just not touch the poop and starve it of the attention it's probably seeking.

wow son trips of truth

This culture war is going nuclear

This.

They're trying to capitalize on the 10 year olds online who've adopted using the insult "cuck" and want to mine their clicks to sell ads.

It's a really desperate attempt, to try and use "the momentum of your attacker against him." It's probably a line that some fat stupid bitch overheard in one of xer "rape prevention karate" courses and xe thought xe could use it online.

The last whimper of blind fools cowering in trepidation that their narrative is completely separated from reality.

TRUMP WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

I like to call them Geldings, as they remind me of certain show horses here in Alberta, silly, frilly, stupid and will never think of humping A mare.

just because you don't get their humor doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

like a lot of times people on Holla Forums are too autistic to understand what's going on around them.

2016 truly is the year of Kek.

lol you mean like how these guys trolled us?

THE CUCK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING REAL!!!
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!
OH MY FUCKING SIDES!!!

THANK YOU LORD KEK,THANK FORM THE DEPTHS OF MY SOUL, THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I'VE SEEN IN WEEKS THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!

It's aptly named then. The entire cuckold fetish is a manifestation of crippling self hatred and desire to be humiliated. If the business plan is truly to have people stay and laugh at the site (cringebait?), this site is essentially cucks being cucks. Beautiful.

nah dude, leftist comedy has been tanking for a while now. they've gotten too complacent. they've turned into the fat cigar-smoking establishment comedians are supposed to make fun of.
if the daily show with john oliver was first put out today on youtube, it would be mocked as retardedly unfunny and have a shoah-sized amount of dislikes.

I think the other side has finally caught on to trolling.

Next time use a turkey baster to fill your asshole with water , then squat over the toilet and push in your taint with a finger. Makes shitting loads easier if it's too dry. Make sure to wash with soap after…

checked
Kek is definetly lurking here

You missed the "joke". The symbol of The Cuck is a black cock.

i'm a huge faggot who likes cocks in my mouth, ass, and earholes. i also have a little dick and jerk it to cuck porn.

hahaha you idiot i was just trolling

It makes me nauseous when faggot hipsters talk in circles like this.

LMAO.

That doesn't make sense because Cuckolding is that the cuck never actually ejaculates in the Female, that was the point, the beta isn't good enough and their sole role is to provide resources towards a child that is not their own. In nature animals sneak their offspring into another animals nest tricking it into thinking its their own offspring. They are pretty much ruining their lives and taking care of some degenerates asshole offspring. There is nothing good about this and nature even goes out of its way to avoid it at all costs, normally the animal rejects the offspring because they can tell. Same would no doubt apply to humans.

Could they get any more retardedly leftist?

that type of talking reminds me of 14 year old girls who think they #wokeaf
hundred dollars says the faggot who wrote that watches adventure time and has at least one "ironic" tattoo

Formerly of Salon?
That's all you need to say.

nice digits

Did the hulkster seize gawker already? Did he hire a bunch of trolls to run it?

demonic hivemind

CUT MY TURTLES INTO PIECES

what was that liquid that squirted out at 28 seconds?

I cannot describe the level of happiness I have for Gawkers continuous fuck ups. I never thought they'd get this bad. I will never doubt the power of a bunch of mad men on the internet posting things and worshipping a frog god accidentally.

I know several people have pointed out how this is likely a shitty attempt at satire, but does anyone on the left actually use the term 'numale' in a non-derogatory fashion?

This

CAN'T

be real I AM LITERALLY LOSING MY MIND

people like this

CAN'T
Exist

This is definitely all made up for satirical effect. You can tell.

It's not, but isn't it telling of these people that you're not sure at first?

I used to be a leftist, perhaps I could shine some light on this behavior.

This is something they call "reclaiming a slur", in which lefties take a disparaging remark and start addressing themselves by it, in an attempt to strip the term of any power and stand up to 'bigots'. This is why LGBTQWeirdos call themselves "queers" and why feminists tried to normalize "slut".

This. It can work sometimes, but usually not anytime soon at best. These idiots are just trying to rush the process, which is why the works is failing.

But this never works. Look at all the blacks who call each other nigger. They claim to "own" the word but their reaction to when a white person says it suggests that it still penetrates deep into their sense of inferiority.

Queer worked though. It's to the point where most are okay with being called that, and queering is a thing.

This text, everybody and everything involved in it must be purged
No trace must be left
I feel dirty just looking at it

Too bad it never works. Go try calling a black guy a nigger or a woman a slut and see what happens.

Arguably "queer" has sort of worked, but that's because it wasn't even a slur for very long and has spent a much longer period in English history meaning simply weird or strange.

I have an unimportant office job and throwing around the word "queer" would get me called into a meeting with HR, if not outright fired. It would be career suicide as a politician or any other position of public trust.

Queer isn't a very dank insult. It's just "weird".
Words like "cuck" are descriptive of their mindset and also evokes an image of an emasculated pervert. It's much danker.

But see , "queer" doesn't have a long derogatory history and used to be neutral. Cuck has never meant anything other than what it still means.

Also try calling a fag a queer in a way clearly meant as an insult (e.g. you fucking queer) and see if that goes well for you.

Just like calling someone an ass would do the same thing. It was always a rude word, but it would've been far worse in the past.

That's also why it worked(the reclaiming attempt). Less effort plus more time put into diffusing it means it doesn't have the same punch. More potent insults take longer.

It never was "neutral". It was always an insult.

Of course it never works, but they run on feelings and navel-gazing sanctimony. When I was a lefty, it was always stressed that only members of the group oppressed by that slur were able to reclaim in; only blacks could say nigger, only gays could say fag/dyke, only women could say bitch/slut/whore. Anyone who stepped out of line was immediately ostracized and made to beg for forgiveness.

I once brought up in discussion, if only marginalized members of that group are able to say the reclaimed slur, then how will it ever be stripped of its power? How was it ever be normalized? For this question I was immediately shit down and called a bigot. Any time I tried to have a different discussion, no matter how benign, my "bigoted" past remarks were used against me and my arguments instantly considered invalid.

Please forgive any typos.

Meh, as much as I'd love to pretend it was true to kek a bit, but Occam's Razor… it's just satire.

That being said, why is their logo a chicken and not a cuckoo?

Their logo is a black cock.

Have you seen a leftie group implode into itself in person? It seems an inevitable thing with this bizarre level of acrid atmosphere you portray

Ha, yes.

I'm retarded… I forget the chosen's minds are always in the gutter.

Then it's 100% sure to be satire.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/10/jail-denton-pictures-appear-around-new-york-city/

They're coming for you Denton, people are sick of your shit.

But that's the opposite of how Occam's Razor works. The "simpler solution" is that it is what it appears, satire is more complicated.

Of course it probably is some kind of hack or ruse, but that's because it's too ridiculous to be true, not because of Occam's Razor.

Maybe they just took a good hard look at themselves and realized, "Yeah. This is who we are." It's not like anyone in this morally bankrupt society is going to criticize them for it. He'll they'll probably be applauded by other (((media outlets)) for being so brave.

Even if it is a joke, there's no way they're coming out of this looking any better. If everyone just laughs at them, they'll supply a weak "joke's on you, I was only PRETENDING to be retarded," and if a bunch of others applaud them then they'll be forced to either embrace it or be demonized for mocking the oppressed.

This is my guess.

We stole the word "shitlord" and the phrase "religion of peace" from them. They think by launching this magazine they can try to remove a word from our lexicon in the same sense.

The difference is we did it by mocking them. They also do it by mocking them.

I mean if you tried to describe someone who uses the phrase cuck in a derogatory way at least do it like Garrison does when taking the piss and use a shrek shirt and a fedora and what the fuck ever else.

This is like stabbing yourself and expecting your enemy to bleed.

Also screencaps and archives last forever.
Remember when anons were making fake Patricia Hernandez articles making fun of her actual articles through hyperbole? This is the same.
Having your future employers/friends/love interests google your name and have this shit pop up is also not great for them.
"O-oh, that? Heh, that was just a joke. G-get it?"

Occams razor doesn't mean everything is satire, it means the simplest solution is the correct one.

A bunch of guys with a history of writing articles exactly like this for companies exactly like this doing more of the same is more believable than those same guys suddenly becoming self aware and mocking themselves for a lark in front of everyone.

I think it's for real. Once your head gets so far up your own Marxist asshole and you start believing, "Masculinity is toxic," it isn't much of reach to think, "There's nothing wrong with another man fucking your woman."

Right, you aren't understanding what I'm saying. I'm saying that it's natural to become aroused when viewing sex because it heightens your instincts towards beta competition. I'm not arguing for cuck acceptance.

Cucks have taken this natural instinct and turned it into self-loathing. They think they're becoming aroused because of their dispossession, and fantasize about it. That's the bridge effect.

You're talking about literal cuckoos? What bearing do they have on human relationships? The most recent common ancestor of cuckoos and humans was an actual dinosaur. There is also evidence that if the males reject the offspring, the cuckoos come back and kick their asses. Meanwhile I'm talking about shit that humans actually have, like the shape of their penis. You're talking about dinosaurs, I'm talking about people. That's a big difference.

There is no such thing as 'nature' hating something. Individuals hate things. The males being cucked (if they are psychologically healthy) hate it, but that doesn't say shit about anyone else involved. If anything 'nature' likes cuckoldry because it allows superior genes to be passed on.

And none of this has any impact on you, unless you yourself are a cuck who believes himself to be in possession of inferior genes and in need of comforting lies about human nature like true love, a man for every woman, etc. If women could, they'd cuck almost literally everyone.

But they can't. Because if they ever bring it up they know you'll open up the car door and make them walk back to their mom's house.

Why would she act all bashful that that was a joke?

If you know anything about human behavior, you know that she would proudly say "It's a fake article based on the articles I did write about the shameful male privilege in our society and the lack of female representation!"

Just like its simpler to believe that the Jews aren't actually all working together to destroy us and our culture?

Gas yourself.

Oh, absolutely. Leftists groups frequently implode and are fraught with back-stabbing, grudge-holding, and debauchery.

One such blow-up I witnessed was when after there had been a discussion regarding transgender health (some tranny was denied an organ transplant because he was a drug addict service because), and one of the younger girls, about 18 and eager to please, passionately came to this tranny's defense, stating that if she had been there she would've made sure they received medical care no matter how long it took her. One of the trannies in our group, an extremely narcissistic 6'3" square-jawed man in a dress, immediately took offense, since he interpreted her statement as saying tranny's couldn't defend themselves. The girl tried to explain that she was just trying her best to be a cis ally, but was shot down by much of the group for "cis-splaining" and "transmisogyny". She still tried to defend herself, and this poor girl received a verbal thrashing which went on until she "acknowledged her privilege" while she was in tears.

The most ardent harasser of this girl was a chubby woman (about 23) who dressed in a hyper-feminine way- pink dresses and skirts, sparkly mary janes, bows in her hair, etc. However, she did not "identify" as female and threw a fit when anyone called her by female pronouns (we'll call her Triggly for simplicity's sake). Some time after the girl's verbal abuse session, she came back to the group, promising to examine her privilege as a cis-woman and not talk over trans voices. We were discussing abortion access that day, and Triggly mentioned that she felt empowered by her abortion and we should encourage people of all genders to be open about their abortion experiences. Abused girl, bless her heart, then asked Triggly if she faced any misogyny for her decision to have an abortion.

Triggly went ballistic. Of course she didn't experience misogyny, she wasn't a woman at all (in her mind)! However, there is a strong split between actual transgenders (the ones that take hormones) and non-binary transgenders (who just get bad haircuts and insist on pronouns like "xe"). Some took Triggly's side, some took Abused Girl's, and the ensuing argument ended the group for good.

Thanks for wasting my time with that write up.

Summary:
Trannies yelled at a brainwashed tool girl until she cried.

Kek
I wish there was a local group I could infiltrate. Sounds like fun.

Everyone's a critic

That was the only one I witnessed in real life, other ones were just online. The nastiest of which was when some fat fuck dyke was worried that the coverage of child brides in the Middle East would reflect negatively on muslims and so we shouldn't talk about it. Some other girl was horrified that the rugmuncher valued Islam's image over the safety and health of girls, and was immediately vilified for Islamophobia.

Unrelated but funny: Dyke later married some nu-male and would go on and on about how the fact that she sucks cock every night doesn't make any her less of a lesbian, kek

Yes, but that doesn't make it true. Occam's Razor is just a guideline for when two competing solutions have identical levels of evidence (or no evidence for either). There are plenty of situations in which the more complex scenario turns out to be the correct one in practice.

because he's a cuck

Did you mean: Poe law?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

Satan dubs speak the truth. That man is living in Hell.

The fate of beta-cucks

Goddamn. That's intense. It's a shame that Abused Girl didn't learn her lesson about such people. But hey, that's leftists for you: sanctimoniously piss on them and they'll come begging for more.

Far left groups imploding isn't exactly a rare thing.

I mean just look at actual communist nations. Anyone who doesn't fit the narrative gets sent to a gulag. Anyone left will grab whatever they can for themselves.

The more someone says they're in it for everyone the more likely they're in it for them, or a patsy for someone who is.

A word to the wise: A great deal of these ultra extreme emasculation stories are cuckold fantasies. There's a good chance that this didn't even happen and the person wrote it while masturbating a rock hard erection. Paradoxically, the notion of being emasculated and even ED is what actually turns a cuckold on.

I didn't think reading this would piss me off, but it absolutely does.

Dear Kek, what have our memes wrought

There are such things? Is it a field dominated by jews?

Is it hell living here for you as well?

Hey Denton,
Watcha gonna do, when Hulkamania fucks the shit out of you!?

Merkel's such a vagina, turning away due to a minor threat. Same thing with hillary when she froze up at her rally. There should be a compilation of female vs male leaders reacting to things like this.

I know you're playing around, but I do seriously think that leftists are genetically different that actual humans. Not a lot, but different. Sort of like a different race.

How does one make a numale truly suffer when suffering is what gets them off?

Fucking Wow

Thats it lads.

Trump wins in November or the purging begins.

There is no alternative.

Force them to prosper.

… Or, ya know, just kill em I guess.

Make them listen to classical music and show them classical paintings and sculptures.
If they're crypto and forever tainted it will burn them. If they can be saved, it awakens something inside.

your a piece of shit either way

The memes are too high density to handle

The ones that try to rationalize it as if they aren't pieces of shit are probably the worst. What's happening in the west right now by sandniggers is his logic in action; they feel perfectly justified in what they're doing just like he does.

What the actual fuck?

nice dubs and nice music, I have seen this live in a small chapel in france before everything went to shit and I just cried. thank you.

Ignore them. They've replaced the "love-hate" dichotomy with the "attention-nonattention" dichotomy.

Ignoring them is the worst thing you can do.

Wait, what? Imagine Gawker for women. Which means Gawker is for men, i'm guessing. But imagine if that Gawker wasn't for women, but was for men. So, basically it's just Gawker.

The Hogan lawsuit has officially fried Denton's brain. He's gone round the bend. He's lost the fucking plot.

Anons, our memes are burning with the intensity of a thousand suns. Be careful with them.

PLEASE MEME RESPONSIBLY

Says you, user. Fuck that shit, i'm getting as many keks from this shit as humanly possible, no matter how much Gawker thinks it means they're winning. If I call someone shitboy all day and to get me back he rolls around in a big pile of shit, I wouldn't call that a win.

This has to be fake, the sitting down to pee article reads exactly as a true lefty cuck would imagine we see them.
Hilarious but im not buying it.

How can I even? I can't.

We have unleashed another meeeeeeeeem

OH SHIT WADDUP

Eh. You lot do this as well. If the left comes out with some new insult for how evil and extreme are you, you eagerly adopt it and play to type.

If anyone feels like taking gawker down a peg while also fulfilling some high value bounties feel free to go to wesearchr

wesearchr.com

I think Gawkers been pegged down enough if you know what I'm saying

WE'RE REACHING CRITICAL MEME MASS LADS

I can't stand these kinds of stories. I'm always disgusted as fuck, my stomach is spinning and I feel rage coming up. They just make me want to scream at the cucks asking what the fuck is wrong with them.

Inferiority in general is disgusting and as a person who does reasonably everything in his power to better himself in every way, pigs like him that wallow in their own degeneracy and share and spread this disease infuriate me. I'm always willing to help those that are striving for better, but animals like in your pic related deserve no help, but to tie a noose.

No one cares about your shitty opinions anyway.

you don't belong here, faggot

(witnessed)
Well I rest my case.

I'm here to learn. If I need to move further right because it's the truth then I'm gonna do it.

I don't know whether to be depressed or excited about the coming hellstorm.

kek, saved

You should consider that the "sum of various politically related notions, ideas and ways of dealing with the world" while each individually could be classified as 2D, as a whole they would be anywhere from 3D upwards.

I kek'd. Well memed my friend

They wanted to do pedo first. It didn't test market well enough.

That's how much they hate straight white males. They'd rather add pedos to their alphabet soup than dudes desperate enough to go out with chicks who cheat on them.

It's a joke user

I didn't realize this wasn't supposed to be a joke.

youtu.be/54t0iyp_udc

I realized after posting.
t. autist

Okay. This is a joke.

Oh, fuck off. They're taking the piss. They know they're fucked and the ship's sinking so they're going all about. What's funny about this is, they've gone so far 'round the bend they're actually making fun of social justice. Maybe getting their asses handed to them this soundly has forced them to drop the act, if only for a second, and admit they're full of shit.

CANT WAKE UP

*all out

SAAVE MEEEE

WE MUST MEME HARDER!

have some more leftists to laugh at

PRAISE KEK.

I'm actually suprised it took them long enough to do something like this and go full outrage clickbait. Most of the insufferable shitlibs that write for the site apparently have taken the bait and will now "Ironically" call themselves cuckolds and beta nu males.

I'm pretty sure the woman in the middle is a lesbian and doesn't know it yet.

I'd almost feel sorry for them if I didn't think that they knew the whole way on some conscious level what they were doing and where they were going

I can see why some people may laugh at this, but I really can't anymore. This has reached a level of stupid that shouldn't even be possible. Gawker went from stupid to funny stupid to watching a retarded dog try to interact with its environment.

That's some quality journalism there.

Holy godamned fuck this thing is going to sink so damned hard. The social justice audience only goes to a few sites, and supporting things is something they do in word only. You might see a femenist tumblrista retweet a story from there, but she sure as fuck won't read it. The sjw lip service will be there (like with fembusters) but the acutal support never will. This thing is going to tank so hard and so quickly its not even funny.

Because that's what you want to breed with, some cunt in her late 20's, early 30's who's already incontinent. That'll surely produce some strong, non-fuckup offspring.

At least they're being honest now.

What if i like sitting down to pee if I'm feeling a bit tired and am not so certain whether or not i want to take a dump afterwards?

huh

Dude, they're already fucked. The Hogan judgment is sitting there so it's pretty much all over but the shouting. This is just them dicking around until it's time to clean out their desks.

That's a period, nigga. Which means some cuck would heads over heels infantilize his woman (wouldn't have one in the first place) even more than she would on her own at that point.

Second pass. Don't mind me, just meme'ing out loud.

From the article, first sentence, and also the first paragraph:
NOPE

Trump said "LGBT-Q" at the convention.

Well, I'm glad you learned your lesson, you fucking white male.

(checked)
I think u know

Yeah, they're definitely trying to bait us. That's way over the top. Don't give them any clicks.

A hen: a female.

He's a rooster, notice the large tail, large crest and posture.

curry music goes so good with beats

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

Of course they're doing this for clicks and attention but tbh this is satire and kind of funny

Obama is way too far right.

Otherwise, that's a pretty dee-cent image.

It has to be a defect of some sort. Whether being a leftist causes the eventual mental illness, or the mental illness leads someone to prefer liberal traits- That's how I look at it.

Surely it's partially environmental, but primarily subject to the patient's understanding that liberals are traditionally mentally ill degenerates. Genetics will determine if their brains will be naturally redpilled. Maybe extreme sympathy and emotionality (sjw traits)- caused by too much estrogen in the womb.

lord help us

3 malnourished babies that aren't his to take care of, and he has to hold the shitty one

Welp, time to go my own way.

*tips fedora*

damn son, she will get raped by her "son"

Oi vey how dare you user these fine upstanding gentlemans need to know the Real Unedited truth, unlike your filthy right wing anti-Semitic goyim propaganda on main stream media and here

:^)

bahahhahaha

Hourly reminder to screenshot and archive every links, do not give them any clicks

With such horrific punishment and cruelty being exacted on mankind you would believe that God is dead?

M80, if our current situation is any indication then God came back from retirement to troll the everloving fuck out of his forsaken creation.

I think hell is real because it's already here.

It actually makes me want to put both them and their 'wives' into the ground.

Also please don't compare them to animals, that's insulting to the poor animals who try hard every day.

Belka?

Look at the UK labour party. Since the filthy unwashed plebs voted against the political class's wishes (how dare they?) and voted to leave the EU, the labour party's imploded.

A silhouette of a hen.

They can't even get their 'clever' jokes right.

Classic doublethink.

The core of Leftism.

Turtles make noise?

It's not like fetishes are supposed to make sense. They're the result of something in your brain getting wired the wrong way during development.

my sides can only go so far into orbit guys

my god, what have we done?
If we had this much of an affect on Gawker, I can't wait till Hillary shows the results of our work. I'm thinking she's just going to snap and it's gunna be some good shit

These are great days we’re living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth, with shitposts. These people we memed here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After they emigrate to Canada we’re gonna miss not having anyone around that’s worth fucking with.

Surely you can count six feet, right?

Fuck counting, i can dig there.

this shit still going on?

No, i'm not.

These people give us purpose, while we want them gone without them Holla Forums as we know it doesn't exist.

If we ever win, let it be known that it was an honor shitposting with you guys.

nice FMJ reference by the way, Kubrick was pretty clued onto the JQ

No we won't. We'll go back to our once so peaceful lives again.

You might not remember those times but i do.

Confirmed for knowing nothing about Holla Forums and its origin.

Its almost as if hardcore nationalists and conservatives using a label makes them want to own it.

lurk more or go back to reddit, just stop fucking posting

If you neuter the male chick, you get a cuck without male instincts, instead of a cock with spurs and fighting instincts.

*tips kike on a stick*

What were they thinking? Do they notknow what cuckold even mean? It's like it was conceived up by 100% women office meeting. This is just wrong, like a glitch in the matrix.

You don't spend any time on Holla Forums do you

THEIR LOGO IS LITERALLY A BLACK COCK

whelp, ausfag here, im ddosing those cunts as we speak, who else wants to join in? you can get a simple ddos program from encyclopedia dramatica and searching up the ddos page, or some shit like that.

Will an american get in trouble for doing the same?

I fucking HATE numale betafags

I've seen a lot of shit, but I'm having a hard time believing this is real.

Anonymoose r lejun

brb gunna dosbox there website gaiz

why not? tell me exactly what is wrong with flooding their servers with traffic unless i can get arrested for it?

im having a shower and getting dinner, will see what happens.

fuck faceless male gangrape though, fucker wants us to self-insert as the girl, fuck you degenerate jap!!

We know. Women are unstable. And that's only when their cycles aren't active. Gets worse.

He pees sitting down.

w h y

Second of 2 articles already posted. Can't make this shit p

Yes, but who, how, why..?

what the fuck

How fucking long is your dick to make water contact? The water should be at least 6 inches below the bowl, is your flaccid dick seriously that long?

I don't sit down to pee, nor do I sit down to shit. I squat in barbell position just above the bowl a) because toilet seats, especially non-porcelain, are germ ridden and b) because my dick will also get wet from splash. My dick is about 5 inches flaccid. I just find it hard to believe that so many people have 6 inch flaccid dicks because yours is a common complaint

Is this Denton handing the keys to Hogan and he sets out for vengeance upon the Gawker label?

The desperation is strong in this white knight.

The cycle really is real.

Is this their attempt at being humorous? Because they'd be right at home writing more terrible Paul Feig movies.

Honestly these articles read like satire. There's no fucking way this can be real.

On the one hand, this has to be satire. It can't be a real, actual, website. On the other hand, we've seen a shitload of fags claiming to "retake" the cuck label.

Maybe it's just bad bait/trolling? I don't know how getting the entire internet laughing at you is trolling. Perhaps they're only merely pretending to be a retard?

Either way, this has been good for some laughs.

What a beautiful note to end the gawker saga on. Top cuck.

There's some serious layers here and I'm not sure what to make of any of them.

For one, this whole site is incredibly petty. As if they think the very idea of "men's interest" is so utterly fucking ridiculous that it's humorous all on it's own.

Then there's all the self-loathing seeping from these articles that shows how much they hate the very very idea of men having any kind of thoughts or feelings. Coupled with the poor attempt at satire, it's pretty clear how much of their personal SJW salt they are channeling into this.. But they are satirizing something that doesn't exist, so it just sounds like a cynical cry for help.

The real question is.. Who is this site for? NuMales, presumably. The kind who have built up this imaginary boogeyman of what "other men" are like.. But there's no fucking site out there like this. No site that politicizes the notion of urination or treats the mere act of being male as some kind of philosophical dilemma.

It's real. You can go look it up. They're posting articles and everything. It's some kind of attempt at satire.

Are they attempting to further satirize satires of themselves? As if to say, "you think I'm a cuck huh, I'll show you a real cuck"

I'm catching up on the thread now. I've cycled from mirth to outright confusion.

Who's their target audience, aside from numale beta cucks? How do they reach new people? Who'd trust a cuck for life advice aside from other cucks?

Doesn't satire have to be funny to be effective?

wew

I'd bring up poe's law, but I have trouble imagining that even numales would get a chuckle out of this.. Which makes me think this is a site for men to make fun of men for women's entertainment.

It's a new level of pandering to feminists, perhaps?

This. Thats one fugly couple if ever I saw one.

I don't want her to die on the stage during the debate because she deserves to die in prison but it would be hilarious.

weapons grade mommy issues

ROFL

How… the fuck… is this even possible?! I can't fucking comprehend this!

Get fucked, kike.

there's no humor. they are buttblasted about the word cuck.

What's not to get? Gawker is dying, and this is their attempt to cash in on the trolls that killed them.

What a faggot.
Doing so when you have shitty aim so you don't have to clean around your toilet every couple hours and you don't have a urinal in your house? Sure. Doing so while you're sitting down to shit? Efficient. Else? Faggotry.

Kill yourself degenerate.

Yes, to let shit out in the toilet you fucking kike. Fucking degenerates.

Having a waifu at all makes you a pathetic degenerate.

What did you do? Rub your dick against the bowl of some fast food joint's toilet? Forget to wipe the piss off?

Get a load of this low energy bait.

You should not be sad about this, it is only healthy to be disgusted by this shit.

Kill yourself.

Out of control meme magic. The best kind of meme magic.

Fuck this style of posting.

YOU kill yourself, fucking faggot. Get filtered.

you got triggered by 1st image?

Nope, I got triggered by his desperate attempt at attention grabbing. No one calls out the faggots who reply to everyone with nothing of substance.

A pretty funny commentary on waifubots.

This is actually some quality satire.

Quality reporting there

ok

'sup?

my god.

Female detected.

My balls get wet depending on if the toilet is installed properly.

or into the street

Jesus Christ, you could land an aircraft carrier on that forehead.

My whole ass gets wet depending on if the toilet is installed properly but I don't think I'm unique in this regard.

Only in Deadmonton, because shitskins. At least the cold paralyses the kebab.

My family goes way back with roots in Red River. Way back before running water or even electricity.
Homesteaders and farmers, lots of white children. No shitskins would even for a second consider living in a place so cold in winter it freezes whiskey and you need guide ropes with signs from your doors to your outbuildings lest you get lost in a blizzard and freeze to death in your own yard.

It's gonna make those cowardly sandniggers Trudeau imported to replace my Uncle and his oil sands coworkers after the fire laid them off very uncomfortable. I don't think they can even do 12 hour days.

Masochism and turning shame into humiliation, but they're used to the taste, and are cognizant that they need more, and that secretly horrifies them.

EUROPEAN patriarchy though…

I wouldn't chimp out like some nigger screeching "DAS NAAYSTEE", nor would I do some betamale gymnastics, I would simply wake her, say that she is bleeding, tell her to clean up, then continue the day like any fucking normal person.

Why are nu-males so insistent at overreacting to every single thing that happens, prompting a several paragraph long social commentary?

There is a special place in hell for Patricia Hernandez.
Can't stand that massive cunt…

I know you want to believe, but this is fake you massive newfags.

From the comment section. Made me spit out my tea.

how else would they validate their existence?

So something really strange just happened.

I was lurking this thread for a while, but it wasn't updating. Turns out it had the 'pruned or deleted' message at the bottom, so I went to the index again. When suddenly, this thread is there with new replies.

What gives? Is this a known bug, or are the mods doing some sneaky shit?

flaccid dick seriously that long?

He's just a Pajeet that poos in Ganghes river.

Kek approves of my words? Awesome!

Pretty sure it's satire.

Don't you see? It's because they actually are cucks. They're so cucked they don't know satire isn't about shitting all over yourself.
They're literally too cucked to know that they really are cucks.
This is literal cuckception.

It's the future he chose.

Anxiously awaiting a report here. Can we get your ddos stats?

According to the faggots known as David Futrelle, this is
OBVIOUS
satire (wehuntedthemammoth.com/2016/08/11/gawker-successfully-trolls-idiots-with-fake-mens-site-called-wait-for-it-the-cuck/) and anyone who doesn't understand that is an idiot who has been trolled terribly. I figured it was probably satire, but then, I thought the same thing about We Hunted the Mammoth when I first found it.

They are living true suffering.

Why hate them? All they do is provide unintentional comedy and make themselves miserable

Well, 90% of them have never been punched in the face or had any real physical violence visited upon them.

To be fair, with that forehead he might have a point. I could see Nick Fury using that as a landing strip.

this shit is unreal

tomboy nakadashi

archive.is/ncTTp
This shit is just too surreal to not be complete satire

Fuck you faggot you can't even read. There's nothing "degenerate" about being against cuckolding you nigger cocksucking faggot.

Gawker got bought out by someone who isn't a leftist. Poor Gawker, so desperate for their cash infusion that they never really asked any questions about their buyers.

Now the staff is getting a chance to reveal their power level. Some of them are trying to shitpost on leftist cuckery to try to save their jobs going forward, some always felt this way.

There's a purge coming at Gawker, and it's going to be glorious.

Holla Forumsirgin here…Sweet Mother of Kek…there's no way this isn't an undercover Holla Forumsack who has perfected the arts of subterfuge. Maybe at the end of the day SJW really are their own worst enemy. Keep it up Holla Forums, your meme Majick truly is a sight to behold.

Go back to Holla Forums, retard.

GO THE FUCK BACK TO Holla Forums AND STAY THERE. RETARD.

GO BACK TO Holla Forums. RETARD.

>>>/cuteboys/

Like pottery.

GAWKER SUCCESFULLY TROLLS IDIOTS WITH FAKE MEN'S SITE

archive.is/fnpZq

hahahahaha, as it turns WE are the joke, Holla Forums get it?

I still don't get it. Someone please explain what the joke is and how this makes us look bad

I really don't know anymore man. Gawker spent so much time dong this shit, and still keeps it active. I can't tell if it's bizarro pol or bizarro tumblr.

Are there people here who really don't pick up on the satire?

The "joke" is that they pulled off a GOTCHA moment by making utter retards out of themselves and then saying HAH ITS SATIRE.
It's like someone rolling in cow shit and then making fun of someone else for being disgusted at the smell

I figured as much, but it's like they've never heard of Poe's law. The only reason that people couldn't distinguish it as satire is because there really are people that ridiculous and brainwashed. If they really wanted to pull one over on us, I would think they would find some way to inject their self-righteous moral indignation in there to show that our critique of them is what's really ridiculous, but they didn't do that at all.

Fuck, these people are so stupid.

This is the most plausible explanation. I wonder what new low they will sink to next.

obligatory

New theory:

agree

Now it's even funnier

somtimes i sit to pee but only to piss on the stall door

he's alive and laughing at you faggot

Nigger, this isn't real.
Right?

this will never not be hilarious

p.s. nice dubs

Come on people, haven't you ever seen a black cock before?

Have I been doing it wrong this whole time?

b-b-b-but whites are the only degenerates!

t. Common Cuck

THEY PAID FOR BLACK EMBRYOS TO BE PUT IN THE WOMAN?!

They're trying to show they can still attract eyeballs in order to market themselves to buyers and investors, and that they're willing to push any message. Be happy though, we helped break them.

I thought this was another inb4 roadkill meme, but then I realized you were serious. Kill yourself.

Sorry, user, I basically only read futa and femdom.

The decision to cast that ugly she-rilla as Hermione will never not make me mad.

Are we certain the Hulk hasn't already taken the reigns and placed a few Holla Forumsacks writing satirical shit on gawker?

That's still better than ntr, gangrape etc.

I don't even…

Come on guys…

Get out gawker shills

DO YOU SEE Holla Forums? THIS IS WHAT YOU UNLEASH WHEN YOU DON'T CONTROL YOUR MEMES

Is that a misericordia he's holding?

They are trying to own the term cuck…
Gif related, it's what the entire year of 2016 feels like.

Not the file I wanted but fuckit, it works.

I read 2 articles and I'm getting the sense that this website is actually just a massive troll.

The open letter to daughter article was literally 10 paragraphs about why album X was better than album Y by some unremarkable musician whose name I cannot be bothered to remember.

people didn't think it was satire because the joke doesn't make any sense, this is completely fucking my head, how can they be this retarded? they have no actual idea wtf they are doing.

its not purely about testosterone user, when I was 10 y old I damaged one testicle in a bike crash so now I have 3X lower testosterone then a norm. Being half neutered I still find gay and cuck stuff revolting and sick

Führer dubs confirm non-relatedness of testosterone and Entartung.

SIEG HEIL

you're a big guy, user.

user you sound suspiciously like this one guy that posted a bunch of interracial porn on accident in some thread, then tried to explain it as "you see its actually quite redpilled, the black men are RAPING her so it shows how niggerish they are"

im worried for you , jesus doesnt forgive cuckolds but suicide does

Female: Anne Frank

that's actually a really interesting way to look at it. I never understood how it could be a fetish either.

Personally I think the site is an attempt at satire. I actually think it's supposed to appeal to the pol poster/lurker. They're trying to shit on feminism while at the same time make traditional male culture the butt of the joke.

There were feminists in the comments who chided the articles for being not feminist, not understanding if it was satire or not etc. And there were other calling out the articles for being dorks.

Really weird, I think it has to do with the head guy at Gawker losing 230 million due to the hulk hogan suit. It's some kind of last ditch thing.

It tries to make fun of everyone, and in doing so, alienates any potential audience except the most bland milquetoast moderates.

The enemy is willing to go all the way. Make sure not to stop them when making a misstep.

thats only if its circumcised.

fuckin jews

Promising…
Hmm…
Nope, still as shitty as ever.

It's not like uncle Adolf didn't have potential to become a great painter.

I often wonder how things would have turned out of Hitler had been accepted in the art school

DON'T THESE PEOPLE GO TO COLLEGE HOW FUCKING RETARDED CAN THESE PEOPLE BE

Motherfucker are these liberals idiots.
I…..just….what…the….f…..uck..?

What's next? Fuck it, they should change the logo to a butch nigger fucking some house wife.

That would be the icing on the cake. The cuck, Jesus Christ, what have we done?

Have you forgotten all of the liberal brainwashing and communist propaganda starts at college?

thecuck.gawker.com/an-open-letter-to-my-future-daughter-1785229631
is Alex Pareene trying to channel Patrick Bateman?

This, this has to be a joke, this is too stupid to be real.

No comment.

Close.

It's a joke about how cycling the frequency of phasers in Star Trek can help to penetrate the hyper-adaptive Borg shielding. Since they adapted to this, we have to change strategy a bit.

test post