NBC Poll going on right now

nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-vote-future-president-2/

Now I have to put in a certain amount of characters, even though I have never been much of a talker.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qyHyd
archive.is/w5DdD
nbcpoll(dot)com/nbc-poll-vote-future-president-2/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/smart-referer/
archive.is/G4oQw
who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=nbcpoll.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=wTHK5cjNUL1FaHd bR8ITCeWp01I3an5kL7SHTFT20v8330yr86t0DF9tgpOWKjD
who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=nbcnews.com&prog_id=GoDaddy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS SHOULD BE STICKIED

This is the kind of stuff we are good at skewing and Trump is already the clear winner.

Hillary Clinton is almost losing to Jill Stein!

benis

Given that Trump has a steady lead, we may want to push Jill. Making her appear larger in the polls would grant her an added air of legitimacy as a candidate and thereby serve to split the democratic ticket.

If she ends up in the debate, no issues will get discussed. It will be 2 bitches talking about feelings and racism and Trump trying to get a word in edgewise.

Stein's better than that fucking scum Johnson

When you compare shit to shit, what is the difference?

Why isn't there an "Other" option? They have to know some people are going to write-in their votes, particularly the Bernie people. I wonder how much that would throw off these numbers.

I agree. Just sick of Commie jews and women

Did they already shut it down?

Can anyone else not use the link?
I get a DB error when I try now.

DID THEY SHOAH THIS POLL?

archive.is/qyHyd

Looks like they shut it down. Not sure whether to laugh or worry about the future of my country

keep trying, it did that to me, refreshed and things went through

They

SHUT IT DOWN

Shut Down:
archive.is/qyHyd

Results:
archive.is/w5DdD

Kikebart / Jones when?

It works you cuck

It's working now

No

We can just vote for Trump. How about we do that, lolberg shitscum?

Remember to copy and paste the link into a new tab.

You're retarded. Just vote for Trump or don't vote at all.

It is working well. I voted for Trump, he's leading with 46%

I voted but they'll ignore it anyway.
Then they'll report on MSNBC poll "Hillary leading by 120%".

They may not post the results on tV but voting for Trump sends a message that scares the fuck out of them.

This should really be common knowledge by now but it doesn't hurt to reiterate.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Terrible idea, the debate has to be between Trump and $hillary and noone else.

MAKE SURE TO COPY AND PASTE THE LINK INSTEAD OF CLICKING

They will know some of the votes come from here and declare the poll is being rigged even though it's not.

The OP should've posted it like this…
nbcpoll(dot)com/nbc-poll-vote-future-president-2/

No, "we" do not want that at all, go fuck yourself.

Or like this,
nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-vote-future-president-2/

Or install this or something similar:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/smart-referer/

Bumping this shit for the evening crowd.
Trump has gone up

wierd how he always ends up with twice the votes on polls like these vs hillary, on leftists sites like NBC and the one from a few months back on msn's home page

Will the media report on this? No.

Imagine the awesome if this was what we say in the actual election.

God-Emperor by a landslide.

Democrats instantly become and irrelevant joke.

3rd parties viable.

My dick is diamonds.

This is an NBC poll.
I am recording the desktop on my 4th monitor recording at 1 frame per 3 seconds and have a script that just refreshes the page every 3 seconds. I am going to catch the exact moment they insert the (((adjustments))).

Well seeing as how he doesn't have a majority in this poll he would not be president. It would default to the congress and they could pick anyone they want. Even Paul Ryan / Jeb! / George Soros.

It only goes to congress if no one gets 270 electors. A 49-20-20-11 split is a landslide with winner take all electors.

Doing gods work

Good work user.

Praise kek

I'm pushing no one but Trump, you fucking cuckold

3rd parties will never be viable in a non-proportional system.

you might as will be jidf.

Donald Trump: 50%
Bill Clinton's Wife 19%
Jill WHO: 19%
That Jew that isn't Ron Paul: 12%

VOTE FOR JILL STEIN
Hillary needs to drop to third place.

Well that didn't work for them, did it?

Can someone briefly explain the fuckery that is American politics? So are the electors just like delegates?

Why can't it just be based on who got the most votes. A majority means more than 50 right, so why can't there be a minority government like there is in other countries, where votes directly influence the results? Seems like the least democratic process that can still loosely be considered a democracy (and an oligarchy at the same time)

It's because our states are (supposed to be) treated as if they are each their own sovereign country.

They are their own sovereign countries.
People just don't remember.

Also, we do sort of have the effect of a minority government as you put it

The House of Representatives and the Senate can be controlled by either party during a particular election cycle. This would, per se, have a republican congress block the actions of a Democrat president

But as you can see, it doesn't work that we'll currently.

RWDS

What do you mean? The Jews control the house, senate, the executive, and (after Scalia's Assassination) the Judicial.

Seems to be working as intended.

300 to go!

It is a representative democracy, not direct. If a simple 50.01 % of all voters was a win, the candidates would campaign mostly in t he urban population centers and ignore entire states/regions. This way it is worth it for them to contest every region and thereby court different parts of the country in their policies, instead of only dealing with urban issues.

That is a good point. Never thought about it like that.

THESE UNITED STATES

They do this now.
I have never seen a political ad on TV for president in my state because it always goes Republican.

Well, I always did like my home state over the US mishmash.

Furthermore:

The proper title for The United States should be, These States United, or The States United, or The American States United, or ASU.

The change is because of the doppel-constitution with 'for' and 'of' swapped.

Which is a direct result of Lincoln, and the civil war.

Gotta love when these news polls backfire on them, same thing happened here in Australia when they polled if people were down with banning all muslim migration and over 70% said yes.

Bump

I am beginning to believe they actually believe their bullshit is what people want.

< 200 Votes for Jill Stein and Hillary is in THIRD PLACE

Hillary Clinton has only gotten 200 votes since this thread started this afternoon.

funny how the polls they trumpet never seen to hold up when they're compared to popular polls.

Its almost like they're rigged or something.

50 to go for Jill

Less than that now.

31 Votes and Hillary takes home the Bronze.

4/20 Sieg Heil

W E W
E
W

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED LADS

archive.is/G4oQw

HILDABEAST IN 3RD

Something feels fishy about this website. Fishing for IP's? Is this site really NBC affiliated? I know it's a bit paranoid, but I think we should view this website skeptically. It links to some pollmaker website, most news organizations do not do that because they get more ad revenue by keeping it onsite.

Comes up as the 4th Hit on google.
So if it is, then google is involved.

Patrick Henry or John Adams would lurch drunkenly across the tavern tabke and slice your nuts off with a rusty twopenny blade for such a whimpering display of cowardice, son.

I still voted. Calm down there bucko. But sometimes intuition is right. It is better to say something and be proven wrong, then say nothing and be proven right.

I agree. I was assuming the pollmaker website was an attempted to be "impartial" because of all the shit they have been getting about polls.

Any projection that changes by 50%barring a huge unforeseen event in a single day is completely worthless and would get you fired im a business setting.

GA and Florida are not going blue. This is a 538 cuckboi gnatsilver pipedream. But I hope they keep lying to themselves about their assured victory, so their voters stay home. Meanwhile Trump supporters will feeding off of the energy of his rallies and their hate for Hillary will ne very motivated to get to the polls.

Jesus, they aren't very subtle with the Jewry, are they?

who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=nbcpoll.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=wTHK5cjNUL1FaHd bR8ITCeWp01I3an5kL7SHTFT20v8330yr86t0DF9tgpOWKjD
who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=nbcnews.com&prog_id=GoDaddy

They do have two very different records. NBC News is very open with their info and polls is much tighter.
Also, NBCpolls was created only this past June. I should never click the link.

Wait a minute, this is even worse than 50%. It changed by almost 100% in one day. Ridiculous.

Whatever credibility (((Silver))) had left after the primaries, he's destroyed in only a couple of weeks.

He's back to where he was all through the primaries:
(((POLL EXPERT))) PREDICTS TRUMP WILL LOSE FOR THE FIFTIETH TIME.jpg

Quads confirm his final demise.

Thank you for taking the time to do this. I'm posting on my phone, so research is more arduous. I would advise anyone else on the thread to consider this and not click on the link OP provided unless you are using a VPN.

6565 dubs, 77 dubs

Thanks, Kek, for choosing my post to bless.

keked

Stein will steal bern-victims from Hillary. Johnson will steal cuckservatives from Trump.

That's the different.

W E W

If he had any shame at all he would have stopped doing predictions after the primaries. He should be cripplingly embarrassed after getting it wrong so badly.

Is this real life?

The lefties have fractured quite nicely it seems

Now watch them not put it on tv

Wew lads.
With 80,000+ votes there has to be some truth to this, right?

not really, i just voted and i'm not from the US

probably more correct than the rigged polls we got last week though

we don't want to risk airtime in the debates for anyone else but hillary

it needs to be an hour long shlonging by trump

you can just predict how it'll end up otherwise

and trump wont have a chance to bash clinton

Hail Trump from Europe.

So nobody noticed they misspelled "Jonhson" ?

This poll seems to show up in strange places.
Forums, reddit, chans, facebook, etc.
Looks kind of like it's been strategically spammed, but I can't into faceberg so someone else will have to check those leads
One tumblr came up, communicator.