DISNEYLAND PARIS EVACUATED

DISNEYLAND PARIS EVACUATED
express.co.uk/news/world/698726/Disneyland-Paris-evacuated-after-suspect-package-discovered-at-train-station
archive.is/D9Lf2

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FIzZ9
archive.is/pADQ6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

B-But Islam is the religion of peace!

I guess a world-famous theme park being evacuated in one of the world's major cities is not important enough for AP, Reuters or AFP to even mention in passing.

Fucking pathetic.

I remember someone on here mentioning that Disney land would be an important target for them not too long ago.

FRANCE, YES!

Can't distract the plebs from our constant anti-Trump barrage, goyim. This is no longer about distracting you from victories. We won't broadcast happenings anymore. It's all anti-Trump all the time here at (((THE USUAL GUYS)))

archive.is/FIzZ9

France Oui!

HABBENING?

Only Sputnik and La Capitale are talking about this in French. Nothing to see here Goyim…

No! France, NO!

This is racist against packages. What did the package do wrong? Are you implying that France should "protect" its citizens by evacuating them? Have you thought about how Muslim packages might feel about this?

This is disgusting

(((France, Yes!))) would be applicable if they didn't evacuate the park and just let the kebabs kill whitey.
Any ____, yes! other than Sweden is non applicable. Deal with it. It is getting old.

They're coming for you Mickey.

Sweden should just be eliminated, honestly. It's obvious that the only people who post ____, yes! are a bunch of fucking butthurt Swedes who would rather wish for ill to happen to other whites than to CLEAN IT UP THEMSELVES

Apex kek

Warner Bros have gone too far this time.

Olaf please

It-it-it-it-it-it-it-it-it-it-it-it-it-it-it… uh… okey-doke!

don't insult the religion of peace or there will be more terrorists. not that the two are related in any way.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

If was "IF IF IF IF…"

(checked)
OKIE DOKE

Merkel said she wouldn't stop bringing in rapefugees no matter what happens. Germany is also YES!

Sure thing, Pierre.

OH SHIT IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

EXPLOSIONS REPORTED AT SLEEPING BEAUTY CASTLE IN DISNEYLAND PARIS

PIC FROM THE SCENE

dude come on, obviously he wasn't a real muslim bruv. He was just 1 in a million who didn't read the koran properly. Just like those damn Christians who hate gays, they obviously didn't read their book correctly.

so it was nothing?

I haven't seen many reports outside the British rags an hour or so ago.

Probably waiting for the dust to settle so they can conjure up a narrative that both lets the muzzies off the hook, while also blaming the French for even being concerned about it to begin with.

It's only a train-station near the park

archive.is/pADQ6

Aladdin ride break down?

Happiest place on earth

you suggesting it was gonna be a carpet bombing?

christ that's not a nice picture

Pic: A good Muslim.

Bomber ID'd as Samuel Le Hydeau

French culture sure is divine with bomb threats, death and explosions. These Eurocrat globalists like Merkelstein and Hollande sure did Europe in with their actions.

I assume the package was a dud? No massacre at Disneyland? Shameful.

I'm so glad I visited France when I had the chance to.

Will be some time before I get to see Germany at this rate.

They won't be announcing failed attacks in the future. They'll just lie and say it was a false alarm, so there's really no way to know what the truth is anymore.

I visited france ~15 years ago. I remember thinking how awesome it would be to walk along the seine or go up the eiffel tower with a girl. No way id take a girl there now, they have ruined the romance capital of the world.

It really is insane how much things have changed in a short period of time.

Oy vey, dis is like anudda shoah, they were supposed to stay away from our financial centers!

Paris wasn't as nice as people made it out to be, but it's a fuckton worse now.

It'll probably turn out to be nothing, but I can absolutely see why they're so paranoid. ISIS is on an outright assault on Western Europe right now.

Someone left their sack of tourist novelties on a train and it shuts down an entire park.

Paranoia has reached critical mass.

Right but it's still important that stuff like this doesn't just get memoryholed like they're doing right now. It trickled out in sources they know most people will dismiss out of hand and that's about it.

They do this so that when an actual attack takes place they can keep up with the "how could we have ever seen this coming" narrative, even if it comes out they had criminal records, were being monitored and had no business being in the country to begin with.

pic related dead imam at a detroit mosque.i think it was called masjid al-haqq or something pseudo-arabish that many negroes wish they were, but sadly will never be and doubly, be hated by the arabs anyway, lol