Relocating to whiter ground

Anybody here from Maine? I'm currently living in a cesspool in PA that's 55% white. Looking to relocate my family possibly to Saco, Maine.
Trying to find out anything I need to know before taking a trip.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OioRY
thesurvivalpodcast.com/forum/index.php?topic=31009.0
northwestfront.org
maineogt.org/case_files.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fellow white-exodusfag here.
If not maine, what would be the ideal place for our people that would never be tainted by shitskins?

about all you need to know

Yeah I'm open to suggestions of other places too. Looking at Maine because it's very white, decent gun laws, it's cold, and my wife can find a job there easily.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHA

Faggot you have it good

No running away

No place left to go

Fuck off with relocating threads

Grow up. This is WW3

We would be much better prepared together, rather than spread apart throughout America.

NO MORE FUCKING RELOCATION THREADS, RUNNING AWAY LIKE RATS IS NOT GOING TO FIX YOUR PROBLEMS

Get out of PA. Its horrible. The best thing I ever did was GTFO. Colorado is great and better weather than Maine, just saying.

I had a good laugh, user.

I'm considering Wyoming, northern Colorado, Idaho or maybe Montana. Leaning towards Idaho or Wyoming, since I heard there's a lot of spics in CO and Montana is tough to find work.

Currently in occupied Texas. Hot, full of beaners and cuckservatives who LOVE illegals because it drives down the price of labor, making jobs shitty.
Embed related

i'm from spicville pa and moved to best hampshire. pretty good if you aren't expecting the big city life. lots of funs, low crime rate, whitopia, etc. the biggest cities in northern new england are being eroded by immigrants and heroin though.

Go fuck yourself. I want a decent white environment to raise my family in until shit kicks off. Don't be retarded. It's not like I'm moving to another country.

Maine is filled with cucks

I'm intersted in this too. Been wanting to move to Maine for a while.

I want to make a homestead up there.

also to you
fags: eat shit. i'm going to go secure a future for white children and the existence of my people. you can stay and get killed by niggers.

They do seem pretty blue. But they also have managed to stay white and not go full retard with gun laws.

Yeah, if anything is going to happen shouldn't as many of us as possible move to higher ground? This place has turned into Puerto Rico since I was a kid. Why would I want to make my children grow up here?

you from pic related?

Moved from LA to Fargo, ND a few years ago.
This place is libshitopia. Somalians, muslims, rainbow hair everywhere, short-haired women, massive amount of fags and the highest density of dykes I've ever seen. What's more, Fargo alone went like 80~% for Sanders in the pirmaries.

All that shit aside, the non-coty areas are alright when they aren't shat up by natiives.

Close but no cigar.

Isn't Maine filled to the brim with /x/-tier shit? I wouldn't go within 20 miles of the place.

I get that feeling from the desert regions

That's like Norway or some semi-pozzed European country and it's literally the whitest state. Fucking hell.

I have no idea where to go

gonna need some details on this

Top 10 whitest states
Maine
Vermont
West Virginia
New Hampshire
Iowa
North Dakota
Montana
Kentucky
Wyoming
Idaho
South Dakota
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Nebraska
Indiana

Portland, Lewiston and their surrounding areas are full of cucks. They also happen to make a majority of the state's population, hence the shitty voting record. The state north of Cumberland and Androscoggin counties is fairly uncucked.

So where does Saco fall in there?

I grew up in Maine. It's the best fucking state in this shithole country. I now live in NH, in basically an all-white area. I literally have not seen a single negro in weeks, if not months. NH is great but nothing compares to Maine. Just avoid Portland because it's full of libtards. Avoid the area surrounding Mt Desert Isle because it is full of tourists. Saco is pretty nice, anywhere in York county is great. IMO the town of York god-tier as long as you avoid the tourist areas, and you don't mind seeing a negro or 2 every few weeks. If you want to be in a less populated area, I'd recommend Bath. If you want to go way up north, take your pick because it's all fucking beautiful. I've driven all the way from York to Presque Isle with friends, the open landscapes in the north are absolutely beautiful and I don't think there's a single nonwhite north of Bangor.

I fucking love Maine.

Any more details you can give about why you like Maine so much: the people, the environment, things to do, work, et cetera? My family is looking into it as well.

anything along the coast south of ellsworth caters to flatlanders for tourist shekels unless they're too small to be noticed. south of brunswick you're fucked imo. still white, besides portlandia, but full of faggots from mass, ny, ct, etc have turned it into northern mass. if you get away from the coast it's small maine towns again.

that means they're probably going to be relatively poor with limited job opportunities. if you stay away from portland, lewiston/auburn, bangor, and augusta you'll be away from most of the niggers. most of the colleges are liberal arts shit, so you'll see some nigger students and professors in those towns as well.

the farther inland and farther north you go, the better as it's all small communities of white people who care about each other. it's like what I expect living in the 50s was like.

I agree that bath is probably the best southern city where you could actually get a job, even if it is union at biw, and still have it be a relatively nice area. friends say drugs are picking up though.

I remember old /x/ had a fuckton of spooky Maine stories. Does anyone have some to dump?

my scariest experience has been online dating because women get locked down early or knocked up early. you're left with is single moms, fatties, and crazy cunts.

online dating has never worked, m8

it's implicitly for desperates only. and women are only desperate when they're unfuckable

when you live in a town of less than a hundred people, you gotta exhaust all options.

skinwalker stuff, right? maine is pretty far north in the us, which is skinwalker territory. all the tops of the northern states are like that. lots of dead zones people never go, because people who do have a bad habit of disappearing.

the trend is generally, if it's
- a large trek of wilderness
- seldom, if ever, visited by people
- in the north or on elevation (mountain, etc)
then it's skinwalker territory. it's why people don't go very far instinctually, even when they're "going camping".

i'm interested in stuff like that. i still wish someone could post some specifics. preferably missing persons cases from the area and whatnot, although /x/ pasta is nice too. nothing scares niggers away like the idea of bumps in the night.

Don't leave, fight back!
White people in large groups can change things.

If you want to stay in the state, small towns in NEPA are still majority white. Work isn't easy to come by, though.

Skinwalkers fucking terrify me, man. Can we make this a slightly /x/ thread though? Ours is dead and I've been craving some good stories.

reminded me of this recent story
archive.is/OioRY
disappeared in fort kent. about as north as you can go.

it isn't /x/ but learning about some of the hermits who're all but gone nowadays. the north pond hermit chris knight, bob wagg and walter lane of dead river rough cut fame, and hiram johnson of chesuncook come to mind. all interesting stories of men who rejected society and carved out their own existence in the maine woods.

I'll see if I can dig up some /x/ stuff. was never really interested in it much myself. more scared of logging trucks running me into a ditch and killing me than anything when I go into the back country.

yeah, so i can continue paying for Trequanda's 13 kids.

fuck that. i'm going innawoods with my girlfriend and making as many children as i possibly can before dying.

i'm putting solar panels on my house for power. collecting rain for water. installing a cistern for waste. growing a farm for food. i'll run my own copper for internet and have them hook up to it at the end of my land, not at my home.

i'll save up enough money to pay taxes on the land for multiple generations before i go out there and spend all my time with my kids and my home, even if i might work off and on wherever i can find it, for little things.

that's something i can do. i have control over that. i have zero control over society at large.

just get a well drilled or buy land where you can dig one
that's just a septic tank
probably won't do that. if they'll even hook you up, most of the time they require certified contractors to do the work. it's expensive as fuck. learn to live with satellite internet.

wells and septic tanks are the norm in maine unless you live in a city. solar is becoming more and more popular in rural areas. running power lines is expensive. there is even an outfit in portland that makes a pretty good, and expensive, residential wind turbine if move somewhere suitable.
lupc is the state authority that governs the unorganized territories in maine. much of maine are towns who do not have a local government. got too expensive to follow all the state regs for these tiny communities. they are administered by the state. heard they can be a pain in the dick to deal with. I'll be embarking on my own journey with them soon.

PA has great gun laws. I'm staying nice and cozy until the other shoe drops.

New England Holla Forums is always looking

@royalyankeenews

That much is true. If I didn't have a family I wouldn't really think of leaving. Other than the disgusting heat in the summer.

thats why you ALWAYS vote for keeping abortion free and legal. Its the only thing keeping us from being knee deep in nigger babies

yeah, i meant septic tank. cistern for water, below frost line so it won't freeze. i'll have to figure out a way to keep the roof above melting point so i can collect water year-around that way. rocket mass heater, maybe. would keep the solar panels clear, too. but maybe i could upsize the solar setup more cost effectively and use the extra energy to heat the panels a little in the winter and keep them snow-free. it's a thought.

i'll just use some gutters that are shielded from debris. saw some that only open on the side, so the water runs into it but non-liquids have a lot of trouble. i'll run that through multiple screens on the way down and put an overflow valve in there.

totally depends on the land. i can collect rainwater everywhere and it's not that expensive, so i'll end up doing it anyway at least as a back-up. much cheaper, too. but a well would be great for dry periods.
tbh this is the biggest problem. i figure i'll just build a little shack at the end of my land and have them hook it up. obviously regulations are an issue here and it depends on where i am. but there are lots of options. satellite is pretty shit, i'd like to avoid it if at all possible.

yeah, they're not uncommon where i am either. lived 6 years of my childhood in a house with a septic tank and never even knew it. septic tanks are really simple and cheap (relatively) to get set up. wells are more complicated but potentially worth the effort.

i'd like to get one of those too, actually. my problem is that they seem to have a much shorter lifespan than solar, but the utility of being able to collect energy without the need for sun is huge, especially somewhere in the north like Maine. i'll have to check that out some more, thanks for the tip

the laws surrounding all that are the biggest bitch to address and i don't know as much about them as i should, but i hear unorganized territories are pretty chill as far as regulations go. if possible i'd like to move during the summer some time and set up a little cottage and expand it every year.

i love that kind of thing but the mods don't.

still, it is a concern of mine. i don't want to go innawoods just to have some monster end up wearing my skin. or get killed by a bear or something.

by the way, how do you scare off bears and wolves and shit?

i've almost been killed by logging trucks a few times, driving down dirt roads in the middle of the night. scary stuff. but that's the known. the unknown is a different kind of scary.

Good.

Not from or live in maine but ive been there for camping trips throughout the entire state (very bottom to border with canada). Its a fucking nice place to live but cell reception sucks and its poor as shit. Other than that ill nitpick and say beware of ticks for dat lyme disease and in may/june prepare for the literal PLAGUE of black flies (fuckers swarm you, rip your skin off and eat it to survive).

Absolutely beautiful, can buy a lot of acres of land for cheap, must be a nature lover to really appreciate it, zero tolerance for speeding or drunk driving, great gun and weed laws, people are incredibly friendly or helpful. Minority population is mainly asian which is the better kind of immigrant. I even heard some adults say certain schools will pay you to send your kid to them because of the lack of population in some towns.

Take a trip out there and really live it up. See if you can enjoy the place before going out. Recommend renting a car, living it up in portland for jobs/convenience and definitely check out a few nature trails before you go home. A july or early autumn trip is recommended so the black flies are mostly or entirely gone and the trees have bloomed or gained color. Even driving on the highway is breathtaking due to the sheer color and beauty of the states flora.

If you're a real nature lover take a trip out to acadia before you leave. Camden is a pretty nice place to live in imo, very beautiful if you dont want to hit up portland and they have the closeby camden hills campground.

Obligatory bring DEET spray for ticks or flies.

in order for a building to be a permanent residential dwelling in maine, you have to have water and septic. lake/pond drawn doesn't count and neither does spring fed. there is a limit, I forget it's either 3 or 6 months, that you can legally live on the property if it is seasonal.

another issue with collecting rainwater is the gov't does not look kindly on it. disrupts water tables, etc. a significant part of undeveloped maine is protected wetlands and they don't like you fucking with it.

how much will any of this be enforced, dunno. most likely depends on where you settle. most of the time there will be most important people to go after than you, but not always. look up the recent debacle with the warden's operation to catch poachers in allagash if you think the state won't fuck with people innawoods. they will if you draw their attention.

it's my friends and I that are looking to live homestead style. look at converting an existing camp. there are rare nicer ones that will come with a well/septic or both. some have plans on the books, just never acted on.

buying a nicer camp, or one in good condition that I can add a well/septic to is my current plan. both a drilled well and septic will typically run $10-15k each usually. that's why it can be worth it to buy even a run down camp that has them on the books than get them put in.

I've been in southern maine the past few years and my position is almost up. I'm looking to finally buy a house back north and have been looking at it from every angle that I can.

I've spent plenty of time innawoods in maine. no spoopy stories. and this is in areas like upper penobscot, somerset, and piscataquis counties where nobody is going to come looking for you for a while. cougars have been sighted every once in a while passing through maine. they'll stalk and kill your ass. no permanent residents though.

so in otherwords, i'll have to get a well anyway, even if i do collect rainwater?

i guess since i'll have a farm, that's fine. i'll need a lot of water anyway. the cost is a bitch but a back-up for everything is always nice. i'll have a gas-powered generator for that purpose too. i'll follow your advice and do my research on the area first.

i actually hadn't thought of that. it's a good idea. my first instinct is to either oversee or do everything myself because people have a habit of taking shortcuts. wells that barely draw water, poorly placed septic tanks, etc. but these are all details to take into consideration. always gotta keep an eye open for opportunities like that. good idea

how's the weather like up there, by the way? are there long periods of poor weather? asking for solar/wind/battery sizing reasons

Stephen King would sures fuck agree that Maine is /x/ tier.

Never heard of a fucking skinwalker, guess I'll jewgle it.

I am originally from Maine.

While the state is White, it has its fair share of issues. First, the southern coast is very cucked. It is full of transplants (mostly yuppie strives) from Massachusetts and NY; they are unbearable and have come to dominate state politics. Second, unless you are a truck driver or have a job with a hipster startup in Portland; well-paying jobs are non-existent.

Positives:

shit like diseases and insects are something i haven't considered but really need to

i'll have to keep whatever medication to treat common illnesses from these insects on hand.

btw insect protip: keep a fire pit and start a fire any time you do work outside. the smoke will keep insects away very effectively and you get rid of yard waste in the process.

i happen to be planning on getting into trucking for that exact reason.

the weather will depend on where your at. the coast is different than the white mountains in the west and northern inland can be different still. a week to two week period of overcast or storms will happen north and inland in my experience. not all the time mind you. haven't really seen that where I'm at near the coast now. you won't be pulling a lot of power. my plan is to start with three days worth of batteries and get it up to five.

personally I am going for diversity and redundancy. that way if I am low on a resource and can't get it for some reason, something else can pick up the slack.
power
you get that. there are lots of ways to mount it etc
I'm going to have propane in the house for a number of reasons. throwing in a propane generator is a no brainer. hell even a triple fuel one that can run on propane, gas, or diesel exist.
I do plan on getting one of the turbines as the places I've narrowed my property search to are on tall hills/ridge lines
homemade waterwheels are possible and can work quite well if there is a slope on the stream on your property
there is also a new fangled, and expensive, water turbine. not much info out on it, but could be a real possibility if you live near a significant stream or river. no idea how legal if would be to pop it in a section river not entirely on your property.

water
my goal is to have two separate wells because I want radiant floor and one will have a handpump on it. I may not get a basement, but that is where the pump will go if I have one. good handpumps can pull water from depths of 200' or so. your aquifer will determine if they're viable.
I do plan on collecting rainwater. just not as my primary.

heat
chop some fucking trees and make sure that it's seasoned by winter. buy it, preferably kiln dried. if you can't chop.
if something fucked up happens and I can't use the stove.
retrofitting for radiant floor can be a pain in the dick, but imo worth it. def get if you're building. you have to put in a well anyway and the well can pull double duty for the heat while supplying plumbing water.

lighting
see above
I will have propane in the house anyway and propane lights are sick. soft candle like glow without worrying about candle bullshit. super reliable, all you have to worry about are the filaments and that the lines are installed properly.

food
propane burners, electric oven. I fucking hate cooking on electric burners and this is once again redundancy.
you can cook on a wood stove. the top gets hot as fuck. you can even get a wood cook stove. it will double as your heat in the winter.
there are a couple different styles of solar ovens and bbqs that can be put to good use for the right tasks.
they are not as energy efficient as traditional models, but they run forever and the dual power means things would have to be completely fucked for them not to work.

I am saving to buy a van to live in while I search for a job in a more white state. Here is an article on why the Ford E350 Diesel is the best affordable van for road trips, can anyone confirm if this is accurate?
thesurvivalpodcast.com/forum/index.php?topic=31009.0

Do you know where all them spics came from in PA? I refuse to believe they all flooded in from Lancaster and magically go to the same places in the poconos, especially over a roughly 10 year time period.

they came from the lehigh valley. I grew up in the ABE area and itwas flooded with them by the time I left a decade ago. in my time is what mostly puerto ricans. flooded our nearly all white suburban high school and turned it to shit.

I'm tired of White flight, it obviously doesn't work, need a new solution, it involves finally dealing with jews and cuckstianity both, deal with those two and pretty much everything else falls into place.

All the Spics in Eastern PA are Dominicunts and Muerto Ricans from New Jersey.

Performance chips don't do anything for a modern vehicle - ecu tuning is something that should be left to the very best professionals.

Appart from that though i don't see how any if that could be wrong.

t. Mechanic

Colorado Springs isn't bad. It's 80% white, 6% nigger (half of the national average) and it's probably the most conservative of the bigger cities in Colorado. Just don't move to Denver (niggers and libfags) or Pueblo (spics galore).

I've spent about half my summer so far building a cabin in Maine and haven't seen a large predator yet. Basically constant hammering/sawing/digging/etc during the day and a decent fir at night seem adequate. Generally, those kinds of animals won't bother you unless you leave food lying around or stumble onto their area.

or have any kind of livestock i assume.

good to know, though. are you building this cabin by yourself?

this. don't leave your food out. black bears are usually more scared of you than you are of them and they run before you see them. coyotes can get ballsy around areas they know they can get food. they've been interbreeding with eastern wolves, so they are larger and have altered their behavior a bit. never heard of them attacking anyone though.

moose are the most dangerous animals in maine. especially a bull moose in rutting season. they will run you down and kill you.

Wtf is this bullshit of being scared of the woods where do you think our ancestors lived

/x/ tier faggotry. when stephen king is your proof, your fucked because that dude is a colossal faggot.

There are literally signs all over Puerto Rico instructing spics to move to Lancaster and get on welfare.

So does anyone know how things are in Michigan? I hear outside the big cities, it is pretty much a whitopia. Is it a good destination for relocation, and can Holla Forumsacks find decent jobs there?

It's sort of a prisoners dilemma. Each white man, acting in his (and his family's) own self-interest, decides to move away to more remote, and therefore whiter, locations. But at the same time, all the whites moving away is just ceding prime turf to the mudskins. And it'd actually be better for all of us had we never fled the cities in the first place, instead deciding to stand our grand and fight them off.

There's really no good answer. By leaving, you're doing what's best for your family, but when you look at that on a macroscopic scale, it's all white people fleeing to places that are more inconvenient, have less job opportunities, make less money, aren't near central hubs of commerce, have to drive 3 hours to get to work, etc etc etc. And the brown horde will continue to slowly advance upon us eventually. At first we left the city centers to the outskirts. Then we left the outskirts to the suburbs. Then we left the suburbs to nearby towns. Then we left the nearby towns to even more remote locations within your state. Then we left the states entirely to go to whiter states. And then the whiter states started getting taken over too, and then we moved to more remote locations of already remote states. You get the idea. We can't keep running forever.

The white masses unfortunately won't do shit until backed into a corner. Until then, white flight is a necessary survival mechanism.

good stuff. from what research i have done though, a few points

fluctuating water levels demand that any waterwheel be constantly maintained, or have a much more costly setup than is justifiable. looking at costs, you'd be better off upsizing your solar/wind setup instead. consider that more water flow generally comes with stronger winds (storms, etc) so as far as a redundancy, water isn't much better than wind for the hassle.

i did some price comparison to cost of installing a wood stove and yearly cost of wood (assuming you buy yourself and don't chop) to an equivalent heating cost in electricity from solar panels and the cost of upsizing them that much, and surprisingly it came out that a larger solar setup was much more efficient. of course, if you chop your own wood that's no longer the case, but time is money. electric heating from solar/wind is just as free with much less effort. i'd use a propane heater instead of wood too as redundancy, since it's more efficient.

i was actually really disappointed when i saw that because chopping wood and self-sufficiency always went hand-in-hand in my mind. also, propane stove is more efficient. natural gas is even better, if less convenient (you can buy propane tanks yourself, natural gas you have to get delivered).

that's not to say there's not a shitload of cool stuff you can do with a wood stove or that they're not worth it, but electric is definitely more efficient.

everything else is totally in line with what i've read, though.

you'll have to tell me more about this radiant floor business, though. i have no idea what it is and from everything else you said, it's probably smart.

a large problem as I see it now to staying in cities is that the (((gov't))) is actively working against white people. whites banding together and taking a stand is not something that will be tolerated. now with a Trump presidency and him already talking about ways to strengthen the white family, that could change.

the funny part is, lefty hipsters have been taking over shitskin neighborhoods through gentrification. it's funny to watch nigs get pissed at all the whites moving in and making their neighborhoods too nice for them to live in anymore. I chuckle every time.

white flight isn't something I support because I don't think we should surrender the cities, but I don't see an alternative right now. I moved away from the city long ago before I was redpilled on race for entirely different reasons. there needs to be incentives for whites to stay in cities. if you aren't a lefty and can get a job elsewhere, there just doesn't seem to be a good one right now.

Ne viens pas proche du Québec, chien Anglo…

Nobody wants in this shithole you cringy motherfucker.
t.
Quebecker who wants out.

it's not much of a leap. we're afraid of the dark in general because humans don't have any kind of night vision and are very vulnerable in the dark. combine that with ominous sounds and your lizard brain jumps to ejaculating all kinds of adrenaline into your veins because you're about to get jumped by some kind of predator. which, coincidentally, tend to live mostly in the woods.

so it's not an unsubstantiated fear. but cougars and coyotes aren't spooky like skinwalkers are because we know all about cougars and coyotes.

NH fag here, living in white states are a double edged sword, definitely preferable to states with lots of nogs, but there's tons of libtards virtue signaling about how much they love black people because they've never been around them

I live in Tacoma washington, I need out bad.

spent 6 months there

trust me, no intelligent person goes there to live, you have nothing to worry about

btw you have nothing to be proud of, either. get your shit together in so many ways, what the fuck

Does anyone live in the south? I want to check out the Chesapeake bay area as a potential place to live. I know Baltimore is a shithole, but what about the southern part?

Canada is pretty bad itself except for SOME redeeming few people who has their shit together. But Quebec is just fucked. More entitled than the most retarded feminists.

why do you frog wannabes drive so shitty and act like assholes when you come down here?

but that shit isn't real. go in the woods and don't be a pussy. yeah afraid of the dark, instinct blah blah blah. the more you go the less you care.

white men mastered their environment. we have no reason to fear it and should experience for all of its beauty.

that shit is all over the coast in maine, but go inland and north especially, all that shit disappears. I always assumed nh was the same. only really been in white mountains area.

disagree

when blacks congregate, they kill each other so much that it's practically genocide

look at black and black murder rates in cities like chicago and detroit. if we leave them to their own devices, they'll kill themselves. we know this. they exist exclusively as parasites, leeching off of our excess. if we leave, they starve. so we should all leave.

this
shit is perpetuated by nogs and libshits only, because nogs depend on us to exist, and libshits have to protect their pets.

We are essentially regrouping while riding out the storm that we hope will redpill the rest of our race.

I'm considering moving from Seattle to Idaho.
I'm looking at the Boise area.

Any Idahofags out there with some suggestions? My career is primarily IT/Business Analytics

They don't act.

Je suis jamais allez dans votre état de marde, aucune raison…mieux d'allez au Vermont ou Jew York state…

oh, i'm not saying i won't go innawoods. i'm more inspired to do it by that fear. hearing spooky stories about a campfire while camping innawoods as a kid does that to a man. it's interesting as fuck.

plus, i really want to shoot and eat coyotes and shit. i think i'd grow another set of balls if i did that.

Please stay where you are and never move. You're only fit to survive in shit.

There is hardly any minorities at all north of Saginaw. I'd highly recommend any place in the northern part of the lower peninsula. The upper peninsula is fantastic but if you're looking for work I'd stay in the lower peninsula.

why are you speaking quebecois on an english imageboard you fucking pretentious sperg

i've been to quebec, nigger. it's degenerate as fuck. also enjoy your natives

I live in Quebec and am the whitest person you'd meet. It might make you feel better to imagine I'm inferior but I'm just someone who broke the conditioning. Really, you need that much IQ to grow some common sense. You're posting on Holla Forums yet you act like a good brainwashed goy who worships the red cock of the communist shithole you praise so much. Quebec had nothing to be proud of, it's a complete degenerate shithole with terrible, uneducated, pretentious assholes who have the same mindset as SJWs and feminists. You're taught to hate America and you don't even know why you do when frankly, it's penis envy.

i don't speak quebecois, i don't know what you're saying. speak english. you're on an english imageboard. don't be a nigger

I didn't even notice it was a namefag at first. a filter is better late than never.

being interested in that stuff is fine. I've always been more interested hermits and woodsmen who've lived innawoods. some anons were talking about being afraid of the woods. I thought you were like that.

my guess if coyote would be tough as shit and need to be in a stew or slow cooked. far better innawoods animals to eat. squirrels and hare great imo. freshly caught fish fried in a pan with some butter and garlic over a fire always tastes amazing.

It's a new troll, like the Maddow one. This french one was shitting up the Third Reich thread earlier too. Such people should be immediately filtered and never responded to. I wish this could become a standard of practice, rather than letting such people shit up good threads like this one.

Dude, I live in a remote city in the north. Mainly white except from the tree niggers. Everywhere in Quebec is a liberal, degenerate shithole with hipsters, assholes and douchebags.

This is why everyone in New England hates you fags.

Like every Quebecker, they have a special snowflake mentality. Quebecker are to be avoided like plague. They're children who are still coddled by their mothers (socialism) and grows up being pretentious hippies who hates their dads.

oh, you're right. fits all the criteria
should've known we'd get copycats, and of course they're quebecois, the people who are incapable of any original thought.

god that's sad. someone wanting to imitate the rachposter.

anyway, filtering them from now on. thanks for pointing that out

You're autistic right?

just filter and report user. get the thread back on track.

coyote stew sounds pretty legit.

speaking of animals, how is the wildlife in maine, do you know? is catching animals like rabbits, hunting deer, etc, a reasonably sustainable source of meat?

Report them too. Forgot to mention that…

Oi, you said that! I'm so tired ;). Night, anons. Thanks for the great info in this thread so far.

>>>/china/

take care m8

Come Northwest. Outside of the big cities it's fantastic. some times I can go weeks without see a brown or black face. It's actually kinda strange when I do.

Check out northwestfront.org

I had my fun.

Filtered and reported.

coyotes are the niggers of dogs. i absolutely would not feel bad eating one of them

but you're right, you have to respect the loyalty they have for each other and the group cohesion

you'd have to poach to live off of wild game. bag limits are too low. no general nuisance license for deer or anything. you can get one, but it's hard to prove you need it. only firewater niggers are allowed to hunt for sustainment. lots to hunt north. I don't think fish and game ever hits their numbers during deer season, so there isn't a dwindling population. if you want know about how to get away with poaching check out

maineogt.org/case_files.php

you get caught by being stupid and/or talking about it. there was a sting just recently by the wardens in the allagash. huge fucking shitshow and scandal. it caused the show about the maine wardens service to be cancelled. haven't had hardly anything to show for it so far despite the arrests. a lot charges aren't sticking.

I don't hunt currently as I'm renting and can't have a deep freezer. all my friends that have freezers also hunt, so I'm sol.

always enter the lottery for a moose tag. even if you don't want to take one for whatever reason, you can sell the tags to guides/outfitters for thousands because they rake out of staters over the coals in huge all inclusive hunts.

that said, the northwest isn't bad by any means, but maine is elder god tier of innawoods states as far as i can tell

so you think i'd be able to do a lot more hunting up north, then?