Women's logic is very flawed and overrun by emotion...

Women's logic is very flawed and overrun by emotion. On the other hand with men reason trumps emotion most of the time and that's how it should be. Women's brains has been proven to be biologically different (back seat class) from the male brain meaning women are lesser being. There was a brilliant scientist i dont recall the name who was asked why he doesn't work with women and his comment generated some fem hate
Theres a reason why 99% billionaires and power figures are men all women seem to be good for is menial secretary and copy paste office jobs.
Amen to the pastafarian god i am grateful i am a gay MAN. No women friends for me
Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow holy fuck you didn't need to type a fucking book you stupid nigger

…and not overrun by emotion.
pics related

sage isn't a downvote, you fucking reddshithead.

This isnt a bait thread and for thinking that you're a fag sjw who has solely female friends and got feminized as a result. Now you have no brains congratulations go back to attacking anti-feminists on twitter

This is probably why I've learned to show women a little bit of respect, it really does go a long way. It's usually niggers, sand niggers, and faggots who hold these sexist ideas that women (or at least refined women with self respect) generally find repulsive, and I try to act in a manner more becoming of a modern gentleman.
I couldn't be further from that, I just find that saying to woman "you're only good for menial tasks" is not going to make her drop her panties.

Women are cool. Who else is going to weir cute pajamies and let you snuggle against their but. If you do that with a man. Lol. That's just fuggin queer man. I doubt many gay couples wear cut pajamies at night. Lol. I don't get it. Gayness I mean. I just don't get it.

looks like you spend a lot of time thinking about gayness and cuddling with other men in cute pyjamies for a guy who "isn't gay" and "doesn't get gayness"

Most gays are only interested in gay sex

Thats the gist of it and thats what i do most of the time. Once upon a time when i did have a bf it was nice there was no flowers no saying sorry just rough sex 3-4 times a day and knowing you both like eachother no need to constantly say i love you. If he didnt he'd say bye and leave and i would react by browsing the app again. Imagine 2 straight male best friends who were into fucking eachother

Sorry i dont agree.

No. Seriously. I tried to picture it. I mean. I don't think I could get in a bed with a dude even if I wanted to. I think I would punch him or something. Even if he was a friend of mine. Gay guys, I mean. They seem to like it, but I dont get it.

Ok. Well that makes sense. With girls I like to be all touchy feely and shit. But Im that kind of dude. Not that Im not rough too but you know.

3DPD want someone better then them, saying that you're better then them is the first step

it's okay dude, some guys just like to sit around all day picturing it because they're too pussy to do this but as long as you make sure you think about punching them afterwards and being macho like that you're not gay, right?
you're not fooling anyone, no matter how deep you crawl in that closet, dude

Well yeah of course you get dudes who are more in touch with their feelings but the majority of gays are as i described. It's simply the male rationale

t. guy who rarely gets laid

I don't want gay sex
I need affection
and to rape teenage harlots those cockteasing fucking whores

nice argument
fags like you are what is killing the west

Lol.

holy shit you're retarded

>I PROMISE GUYS I DON'T WANT THE GAY SEX I'VE BEEN HERE PICTURING IT ALL DAY IT JUST MAKES ME MAD I'd rather punch them than stick my erect penis in their toned, shapely buttocks while feeling up their sculpted chests and having their strong biceps plant their hands on my chest, or feel their strong manhood penetrate me deeply while I crave their hot cum drizzling in my mouth because that's fucking disgusting am i right guys? g- guys??

You know why I like women. Because you can lay on the couch with them while watching some kino while you stroke their hair. Or they stroke yours. Its one of my favorite pastimes. You'd have to be pretty gay to do that. Plus. You always know who is in charge with a women. Unless you're one of those dudes that lets the girl be in charge for some dumb reason.

I'm not even from the west you fucking moron
at least I can tell the difference between giving a woman a little bit of respect while being open minded about what jobs she can do and being a stupid cuck, but I guess for neo nazis like you reading comprehension isn't that important all you need is to try understand whatever your lower white IQ and poor American schooling will allow you to and then get mad because "muh white cultures" and the fact that Europe and America are spiraling downwards while Asia cucks you economically and sand niggers and niggers rape your women while you huddle in the corner worried she secretly likes it
she does

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

oh wait my bad, i tried to include America in the screencap of that list but you guys were too far down

I'm bi so…

you could have said that earlier

To be fair. America is only %65 percent white. So you're including place like South Chicago and Detroit and Southern California and places like that in our Average. Places like. Say. Vermont are probably pretty intelligent. Not that all Americans whites are really smart. Cruz we all ain't.

Holla Forums turned out to be a normie haven disappointed except if you meant it as praise

Would like to know where you are from normie i bet that place is flooding with iq points you can just walk around the streets and pick some up

fuck yeah, boy

hey I wasn't the fucking dumbass who's on a Vietnamese rice harvesting discussion forum trying to convince girls he isn't gay.

why don't you fuck off sand nigger that was a discussion intended for people whose IQ is at least 90

well i mean what do you expect, they're women

its kinda like how im not surprised youre a faggot

Why are you talking about IQ in a thread about being Gay or not and women anyway?

Because he is devoid of any real intelligence and has the iq of a nigger ie seedless grape so what he does is boast about his high iq levels. Its called autism

You mad Amerilard? Wanna drone strike me for insulting you n your oil buddy here?

it's just funny that for a guy with an IQ probably under 90 he's talking about how women are dumb. The only reason Arabs are any better off than Africans living in the mud is because they lucked out and won the oil lottery.
And although you've seemed to catch on to the buzzwords around here like using 'autism' and 'normies' as an insult you're still not quite coming off as someone who can hold his own in an arguement.

Because you believe and cite this shitty excuse for a scientific website leads me to believe you dont miss 1 airing of wwe and you firmly believe it is not staged. Again autism. Even if this website had a grain of reliability bedoins in kuwait would be responsible for bringing down the average due to generations of inbreeding

Why not? Ill tear your ass for Kuwait just like I did that queer Saddam in '91 back in the good Ole days. But you'd probably enjoy that? Wouldn't you?

not a nazi, you race baiting faggot, and I don't care about race, and I really don't like 3DPD, and hope to see them replace in the future, but for now we have to work with what nature has given us
and I just said "people like you are killing the west" because your type of cuck is an epidemic here, and you and males like you will kill whatever civilization they infest

i'm sorry the facts make you mad. It can't be easy being a dumb homo sand nigger.

wow you're even more of a faggot than the actual gay guy here

Oh…I thought you were the gay guy.

Whats with you and iq 90?? I get it now you recently took an iq test and was devastated makes a lot of sense since you quote that constantly. Also that explains it

>WHAT THE FUCK YOU CUCK YOU THINK WOMEN SHOULD BE A PART OF THE WORK FORCE??? CUCKKKKKK YOU'RE RUINING MY CIVILIZATION even though i don't know where you're from or if you even plan on ever coming here im just a fucking moron
t. guy who's never been with a real woman

Nice arguments there buddy we got rekt bet you can answer the mysteries of how the earth came to be with a mind like that

hahahaha look whats happened to your thread you stupid sand nigger

so to the guy who's never been with, as he puts it, 3DPD, it's actually the other guys who are ruining civilization, not the omega male who will most likely never reproduce (failing his biological imperative).
And not every civilization is going down, as you would like to think, whitey. just your's

Who gave this 12 year old internet access? Gonna stop replying to retards like you have fun living life with 90 for an iq dont forget to tweet a picture of your meal

Jeez. Easy with the racist remarks country whose flag I dont know where is from.

hmmm nope but i bet ur dad is really ashamed by you and favours the other brothers and you try really hard to impress him but it never works

Kennedi check'em

how is it my fault american education is such a joke that you didn't even learn geography

How is my fault I dont care because I'm American. Haaaaaaah.

this is the attitude that gets jew puppet russian traitors elected.

Tbh that flag looks like a starfish covered in period blood

i notice you've chosen to ignore the remark about your family. hit a bit too close to home?

perhaps you'd prefer it if i replied from here?

Kek. Nice.

or here?

I don't like hypergamous parasites, or dudes, so 2D is pretty much all I am left
I am talking more about suffrage and access to welfare
you fucking brain dead idiot, I am talking about if civilization rises where you are, of it is already there, males like you will end up destroying it. I am talking about where you are, not where I am.

dude, you're in Hong Kong, the 3DPD there blatantly hypergamous, they don't even try to hide it.

Lmao too weak to make up an insult of ur own you're gonna push a sullied fool's comment on me? Btw that insult was laughable i said i wasnt replying to mental handicaps

where am i now? what country is this?

That's… oddly specific, my sand nigger faggot friend. Tell us what happened.

Oh shit. Looks like we've got a leet haxors guys! Lock down your kernels from the mainframes before he gets passed off!

Wow you're very accomplished. Look im as smart as you now ! (Op)

looks like the americuck is determined to come to the sand niggers rescue

REEEEE I WANT A KEKISTAN FLAG REEE

Why dont you grow some balls and tell us where you're from. Is it that bad? Afghanistan? Central africa? Bet ur a lowly nigger who looks like hes been covered in coal dust explains a lot

i guess you can say i really managed to troll you this time. see you later!

Kek. Good trolls dont admit their trolling you just got deep analed and thought this would be a good cover up

Check my dubs.

maybe i'm just superior to u in everyway and u don't realize it

you guys are just mad i can get real women. this is my date tonight

I'm a virgin but I want to fuck this cute twink, are most gays really loose and fuck everyone? that make me sad, I just want a monogamous relationship with a cute boy I can make my house wife.

Hot boy i'd rip him a new anus

Are you really in Kuwait? If so whats it like to be gay there?

Well fems get a lot of hate in public cause its obv they're gay unless if they accompanied by a buff meathead which is most of the time. Being gay is generally strongly looked down upon as it is said in the cuckran homosexuality is punishable by death although none of that happens here maybe jailtime if gays were to publicly broadcast their activities. Most of the gay scene here is very discreet and only on grindr and similar websites. I probably bedded about 16 guys and only 4 of those were in kuwait

how many of those were in the but hole?

This guy is right, mostly.
Being a gentleman obviously doesn't mean addressing a bitch as "m'lady" but stupid little things, like opening doors for them, go a real long way. There's nothing wrong with a little playful teasing here and there though. You want to make them feel like they're lucky to know you, not the other way around.
Be a nice guy, not a "nice guy."

>>>/k/

That's actually pretty odd.

gay shit

All gay men have faghags.

Actually on here, it still is. Sage is for content that you don't agree on.

That sounds really personal.

I wouldn't say he's projecting….but….

Traps aren't gay, and neither is fucking a feminine guy as long as he dresses like a girl while you do it.

Sodomy is the easy way out.

That's why I only date 12-13 year olds. They're much more fun, anyways.

Not surprised at all tbh

I dont fuck kids the youngest i've fuck is 15 brah