Sooo I want to spy on this one girl- i know she changes in front of an open window in the morning sometimes- I heard...

Sooo I want to spy on this one girl- i know she changes in front of an open window in the morning sometimes- I heard her say so. I also know she has a mac with a webcam. How can I spy on her and see her naked with out getting caught? I don't exactly have a camera like in the spy movies that can zoom in from far away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQQhBdCQOTM
ebay.com/itm/1PCS-NodeMCU-LUA-WiFi-Internet-CH340G-ESP8266-Development-Module-Board-NEW-/142220587686?hash=item211d01f2a6:g:fCYAAOSwEzxYW6WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No idea.

I put some tape in my webcam, btw

then get one

what is that second circled thing?

microphone

binoculars are really your only cheap option

how early in the morning?
does she stay up late?
Does she was up while its still dark out?
I jump into one of my neighbors backyard when she gets ready for work. when she wakes up she makes coffee and in the summertime she will sometimes do it naked or partly naked and she'll stand at her counter which is just a few feet from her window with her ass facing me.

I used to venture all around my neihborhood peeping on people but can no longer do that anymore. If she stays up past 10:30 or so just put on a hoodie and jump into her back yard.

what do you mean you cant do it anymore? did you get caught?

well yes and no, it all started a few years ago you see.
as a NEET virgin I was amazed at what I was seeing, I jumped the wall and into her yard to get a better look. She was drinking her coffee leaning on her counter with her ass facing me, maybe 5 to 6 feat away from my face. It was like I just did crack for the first time, my heart was pounding, what I was seeing was amazing to me, I became addicted to her rump.

I permanently switched my schedule around for her, becoming a creature of the night. Like a rump owl I perched myself by her window each night, waiting. Waiting for another fix of her juicy butt. But winter approached, she started to wear a bath robe to shield her glutes from the cold but my thirst had still not been quenched. I hungered for more. The hunger would eventually lead me to madness. I circled the house, watching her from the trees. She wasn't nude anymore but I didn't care. I no longer did it for the nudity I did it for the thrill. I began to learn her habits. No longer did I cower in her back yard like some frightened rat waiting for a piece of cheese butt I became comfortable, But this is what would eventually lead to my downfall.
One night while walking in her backyard I stepped in dog shit with my bare feet, thats irrelevant to the story but I wanted to tell someone cus I thought it was funny. Eventually I became bored with her. It had been so long since I laid eyes on her body that I almost forgotten the thrill it gave me when I first laid eyes on it. I had become increasingly comfortable in her back yard. Eventually in my boredom I walked over the the other side of her yard and decided to have a look at her neighbors. I remembered this one pretty attractive grill used to live there and wanted to fuck my brother when we were younger. I thought maybe she could still live there. Peeking over her fence I seen lights on in the house to my surprise. There was a horse in the backyard but it didn't frighten me. I ventured into their backyard and peeking into their windows looking for pretty gills. It wasn't looking good, not a grill to be seen and their horse was looking at me and making sounds that I didn't like so I decided to leave. I had to walk past the horse to get back over the fence to my neighbors yard and as I did so the horse started walking towards me. I started getting a little bit scared, it was like it didn't want me there. It scared me, I wanted to just sprint past it but I thought any sudden movements may set it off. So I decided to keep calm. Maybe it just wanted me to pet it or something. It approached neared, I tried whispering to it to tell it to get the fuck away but it wouldn't listen. I slowly walked past in on my way to the wall but it was right behind me following. I was scared but I didn't show it my fear. I kept my eye sight straight and kept walking. The thing fucking started biting my back and it actually hurt, at that point I was pretty close to the wall and ran to it.

Some relative of mine gives me binocular. Thing is old, i think ~30 years, but looks solid, not like nowadays chinese plastic crap. Zoom is awesome, optics is clear.
But i got some problem.
Maybe it's broken, or i got problems with my face, but i can't regulate it properly - picture is never binocular, it's diverge no matter what, so i forced to look with only one eye.
I am not much into this stuff, so maybe you know if its something with the binocular itself (looks like a reason why relative gives it to me), or with me.

I don't even know where the mic on my PC is located.

I'll try to green text to speed things up

but first let me just fast forward this part.
Eventually I seen a really pretty girl with tattoos in her underwear at horse house. Shortly afterwards though I had been spotted and forbid myself of returning to that house. Not sure how good of a look they got of me but I know they didn't see my face. Luckily I'm a NEET who never left the house so even if they did see me, nobody in my neighborhood knew I even existed.

>other nights she would be sitting on the ground of her living room watching television I took a pic of her while doing this, its non nude and not sexy or anything but I have it

You know the drill, user. Sexual or not, pics must be shared.

It's a shame how quickly and how much she deteriorated. Such a cute little kid and pretty teen to this. I'd still fuck her though.

My camera at the time was shit and couldn't take photos at night so I never really took any. I'm also afraid of getting doxxed.

>they had a recliner thing the type girls lay on to sunbathe and stuff that'd I'd lay on and look at the stars

its on my olds phone memory card I'll try to find it

don't remember everything they said but remember her saying something about how she wanted to lay in his arms and smell his stinky armpits which made me kek. There were a few pictures she sent, one of her bent over ass and he was saying how he wanted eat her out. Wish I could remember exactly what was said cus some of it was pretty funny. Idk if she wasn't good at speaking English or if she was just not good at dirty talking.
but fast forward a bit more
the following year was a living hell, the police presence in my neighborhood increased significantly.
its going on 2 years now since that day and I'm just now feeling comfortable leaving my house again. The police presence has died down and I've grown my hair out so its harder for me to be recognized. I lived in complete seclusion and fear this entire time. I do still peep on my neighbor from time to time though. I even got a nice clip of her naked but idk how to delete exif or make webms. I'm not sure it would be a good idea even if I did. But I've since hung up my hoodie never to be dawned again. The legend of the nightman dies that night and I'm thankful nobody was ever able to find my true identity.

I hope thats storys true user

legendary

Simplest way is to just open the image on your computer. Screenshot that shit, then upload the screenshot instead. Meta-data obviously can't be captured via prnt-screen.

You want him to screenshot a video?

Screenshot - Screencap
Same shit, user.

It doesn't have to be a webm, he can just record an MP4 with screen capture software. If even THAT is too difficult for him, then he can at least send some fucking screenshots, no one is too retarded to find that difficult.

Or we can just sit here and get nothing instead, if that's what you'd prefer?

im retarded sorry, do screenshots have any info like system name or anything? I'm scared. I have an iMac If that matters. maybe I can just upload it to imgur or something, that deletes exif doesn't it?

This. You don't have to be CIA to get a camera with optical zoom

Screenshots carry zero system information. The only data you'll find, is data relevant to the image itself, such as Dimensions, Width & Height as well as Bit Depth. Here's a screenshot of this very fucking page. Data-mine it all you want, there's nothing there to find.

I presume you're using a windows OS? If you want to be absolutely sure there's no Exif data, just right click the image. Go to properties. Then hit the Details tab. You'll see that all fields are blank except for Image relevant data and File information referring to your copy of said image (file's name, file-type + where the image is stored on your PC, so that your computer can display it in the first place).

No one is getting any information from a screenshot, unless you took a screenshot OF some information and accidentally uploaded that online… but even literal retards are not dumb enough to do that.

Kek. I'm the fucking retard here after all. I forgot you mentioned that and just presumed you used windows because you didn't sound very tech savvy… but you're using an iMac? God help us all.

Okay, new instructions on how to check if your file has any meta-data that you don't feel like sharing:
Step1. Buy an actual fucking computer
Step 2. THEN follow instructions from my previous post

Honestly though, if you're too spooped to upload a screenshot, then just don't bother. Rule 1 of the internet: Don't listen to anything you're told by someone on the internet. Even though in this circumstance everything that I've told you is true, I wouldn't trust anything you read from shitty 'sites like this.

It's not a huge deal anyway, if I want to see pictures of women in their underwear, it's only a click away. Supposedly almost fucking half of all websites that exist are full of pr0n, it's not like we're in short supply. I only really wanted to see pics because it kinda proves that this story isn't complete bullshit, although the weird details like how you stood in dog-shit lead me to believe there's at least some truth to this.

Also, if I owned a shitty iMac, I'd be more inclined to go outside looking for something better to do as well

Thats not all the exif data though, only what windows checks for by default. Nonstandard tags don't get read.

Your story is worth living. I loved it.

Sure but taking a screenshot of something won't copy it's Exif data. It's literally not possible. Checking the details tab through windows is just to prove that this information isn't being somehow replicated. So what's your point?

You are so stupid

Care to elaborate, faggot?

You just fly in from Stupid Town?

Ok then, I guess not. Just another typical shitpost… Must be summer already.

Reminds me of something that happened to me in high school:

Never walked by her house again. Haven't talked to her in about 10 years.

You utter beta faggot

take pics of the girl you're stalking and post her nudes here.

Pedophilia is an enemy conveniently presented to us lately in order to distract us from confronting the real enemy, simply because they found out the only thing people hate more than corruption is pedophilia. When Pedogate emerged they saw an opportunity to redirect our hate and everyone fell for it.

Shit, wrong thread. Sorry. Self-saging in progress, nothing to see here folks.

I would kill myself if I were as clueless or passive as you.

You fucking madman
If you were that comfortable with it you could have easily ventured to farther houses and progressed even further past just peeping without being forced to live a life underground

Jesus fuck user I hope you die

OK OP, here comes a real fucking solution for you, if you own a Android phone you will love this, you are able to hijack the WiFi by cloning it and wait for her to connect (Called Evil Twin look it up!) but you have to jam it, it cost $3 - $5 on eBay. Here is a tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=oQQhBdCQOTM
Thank me later OP. Mit Deutschen gruß!

ebay.com/itm/1PCS-NodeMCU-LUA-WiFi-Internet-CH340G-ESP8266-Development-Module-Board-NEW-/142220587686?hash=item211d01f2a6:g:fCYAAOSwEzxYW6WA

Fake German, don't trust this man.

When I'm online again I will explain you why you need to jam it and hijack it.

Ups, my bad a small typo shall said Mit deutschem Gruß

well the problem was that I was on foot, and for some reason had anxiety of walking on the sidewalk where people could see me. The furthest I had ventured was 2 blocks away from my own. I remember I used to get really thirsty in the summer from wearing a hoodie and sweating my ass off with all the jumping of walls and shit. First I would just drink out of one house phone faucet but later I learned there was a house that kept a cooler in the back of his truck with gatorades in it. The ice in it was melted so the drinks were hot but it was still pretty good, better than drinking tap. There were a few fridges people kept outside too. Like at these old peoples house, they had a pool and a fridge on their patio for pool parties or some shit. There was this other house that kept a fridge in they're garage that I drank some tasty green apple beverages once but I think they had alcohol in them.

Why don't you just ask your dad for permission? I'm sure if you knock on her bedroom door and ask your big sister to hang out, she won't mind.

Come on man

And it's not like it's hard to go places on foot, it only takes about half an hour to cover 5 blocks or so

This is funny.