Reminder that everyone here are Americans with proxies

Reminder that everyone here are Americans with proxies.

as a fat stupid american i assure you ive never used a proxy nor a stairmaster

I want to fucking tear that godawful shit down. That's just fucking awful design.

There's a lot of those near interstates.
REMOVE INTERSTATE

I'm an American without a proxy

I'm an American using my proxy to disguise myself as another American from one county over

We gotta get rid of all the cancerous shit like all the corporate businesses and shit, replace them either with more natural corporate buildings or actual local businesses.

The Innerstate is just military infrastructure used by a bunch of civvies, like the Innanet.

Yeah good luck getting rid of the things that have a chokehold on the global economy.

True.

If Hitler could (nearly) do it, then theoretically, I could too.

As of a week ago, anytime i use my vpn on my mobile 8ch wont load. I blame CIAniggers.

This. Put a forest right on top of it

sshhhhhhh

Nice Varg dubs. We need to spread out, downsize many cities, and replace them with farms and small towns.

I like that idea. I despise cities

Yeah, basically we remove nigs, kikes, spics and other undesirable minorities, expand into other territories like South Niggerica, Africa, and West Asia, dismantle the suburbs, expand into space once we get the ability to, and bam, shit's good.

cities = diversity, nigs, beans, leftists, etc.
rural/innawoods = white homeland

THIS. stupid mods. also checked.

can confirm am larping american

Looks like Kingston. I'm up the way by Brockville.

yes, true, I always get wood from Inna

I don't have a proxy

guy from the Philippines likes flags ( >>7082960 ), he's here very often, its always the same guy, stretched pussy is not his fetish ( >>7085507 ), wants things deleted ( >>7085515 ), thinks they make a great parrot music ( >>7085474 ), thinks transparent motorcycles are a good way to get run over ( >>7083263 ), has some weird webms ( >>7082902 >>7082910 >>7082923 >>7082937 >>7082950 ), doesn't even know if it features H-Doom ( >>7083272 ), his gf will never look at him with this level of disdain ( ), thinks it is the greatest ( ), wants him to stop reminding him ( ), his heart can't take it ( ), doesn't even know if it is Sheen from Jimmy Neutron ( ), he can't pick between sleepy type because of personal preferences or smug type because of the sweet bants ( ), thinks he's a big guy, and can't understand people who don't have a dislocation fetish ( ), lies about me stalking the wrong guy ( >>7085729 ), is so wrong about me being autistic ( >>7085746 ), thinks we get eaten by subhuman monkeys ( >>7085758 ), he wants him to stop ( >>7085884 ), agrees with op ( ), he can list off a ton of god-tier eroges with loli routes ( ), thinks you can get a loli gf from craigslist ( ), lies about using a proxy ( ).

Cat's Cradle! Do you know how you died friend?

It looks like everywhere in America.

GENIUS!

wrong
I identify as European

DRUMPF BTFO

ka faen va det du kalt mæ? æ e faen mæ itj nå amerikaner