How come every time I find a sound I like it turns out to be performed by flaming liberals?

How come every time I find a sound I like it turns out to be performed by flaming liberals?
Take this for example. For months I've been looking for jazz-punk with slap bass, and I find it.
youtube.com/watch?v=C4lpJkDXj7c
And it's some Greenpeace garbage.
I hate jews.

white ppl have no rythm

fuck trump and fuck white people

why does it matter? Just appreciate the music for what it is. If they support a cause that you disagree with just don't pay them for it.

Implying they'd extend the same courtesy to my work.

so what?

It's the principle. Enjoying art gives it validity, and art doesn't come in pieces, so if you enjoy one part of it (the slap bass), you give the entirety of the work validity.

So are you saying they'd pay to listen to your particular music just to shit on it, or that they wouldn't even listen to it and trash it?
Either way why does it matter? They'll never know you listened to their music for free unless you specifically told them anyway, so it's not like there's any courtesy on your end either.

You don't believe in a higher power or any form of accountability after death, do you?

Because you like fart noises.

Aren't all brass instruments basically pitched fart noises?

You're missing the point of art if anything about the creator makes you unable to enjoy it. I have no sympathy.

Technically, yes that is correct.
And if you keep that in mind while listening to Leroy Anderson's "Bugler's Holiday", you might just die laughing.

Hold on there little fella, your assumptions are getting the best of you.
When you say "the point of art" do you mean the point of art generally, or the point of a particular work of art as intended by the artist? Because those two things frequently contradict each other.

Not saying you are wrong (yet) but I would at least like to be clear on what you mean before I agree or disagree.

you listen to gay hipster shit

you probably browse Holla Forums too

Is Mozart gay hipster shit? Because he wrote fart noises and he didn't cram insane lefty politics into his work.

You need to stop learning history from Hollywood.

only listening/watching media based on the political views of those behind it must be a sad existence

I think that your political opinions are a little over the top if you can't handle even appreciating the work of someone who doesn't agree with you. Just enjoy what you enjoy, politics isn't everything.

In general. He's incapable of enjoying any art made by someone he disagrees with regardless of the intention behind the piece. Which defeats the purpose of art as a medium to me.

You can tell that a piece of music was made by leftists because it's all multicolored (rainbows = gay). Good music (like neutral milk hotel) is shit-colored

You're on Holla Forums, what do you expect?
It's not exactly a bastion of intellect.

Is there anything less colorful than the work of Zappa?

You can not logically define what the general purpose of art is based on what it is *to you*. The minute you allow what it means to you to enter into the equation it is no longer a general definition it is a specific one. The purpose of art "to you" is such that the artist and the work are wholly separate entities. Yet clearly to many artists that is neither the belief nor the intent. "To you" the context of the work should be irrelevant and it should be seen on its own merits alone, independent of who created it. Yet how can you do that when Christo wraps himself in a sheet precisely to illustrate that the person creating the work is inextricably a part of that work?

Clearly you have never listened to Jazz from Hell while on LSD.