Trump's Childcare Affects More Then They Tell You

I noticed the media has given the narrative that most people will not fall under the childcare tax deduction with this archive.is/Pn26f stating

"If the family is paying less than 15% in federal taxes, like 80% of Americans, the deduction will only save $150 for every $1,000 in child are expenses the family deducts."

So I did some research on who is in that 15% that the left is bitching about and it turns out the the majority of Americans still fall inside of that 15% tax bracket, we need to spread this image and this pill to convince on the fence families and women that this will help them more then they realize.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zRkvl
archive.is/vo1LB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also source to second article archive.is/zRkvl

They really are desperate.

Government aids and breaks of any sort are cancer

They are and its sad, I just think that there are a bunch of people still on the fence who are "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" types and that this will turn them.

I think this is effective in the idea that it promotes creation of families with better income and allows for childcare to be less of a burden without making it nigger welfare levels of gibs.

Trump keeps blowing the fuck out of them.

We just need to spread this shit as fast as we usually do.

What about Ivanka's single whore mom childcare initiative? The Trump administration has no goal to help the white birth rate, aka family formation, and will continue to subsidize single women with the wages of single men. Remember, the POZ is so bad that a 1990's liberal, that would be Trump, seems conservative by comparison.

Ivanka talked about inequality in family court at her RNC speech. Plus the %15 tax bracket is somewhere in the area of %80 white.

white people have children when it makes sense to have children. Good economies lead to large numbers of white babies. No intelligent person sees a $200/month cheque per baby as a reason to have kids (because kids cost way more than that). They do so when they think they can afford it and society is stable.

archive.is/vo1LB

I started to do some digging on how this would help new families and what I discovered is that this will actually help a lot since the median nationwide for the first quarter of 2015 was $493 a week or $25,636 a year which makes it so you fall into that category of paying 15% meaning this will not just affect those in their late twenties and early thirties but younger people who are actually making money.

Have a bump op.

Good catch.

The problem isn't the plan. The problem is getting it passed. Again, you seem to be under the delusion that once elected, Trump will be able to make everything happen like magic.

It is CONGRESS that handles damn near everything, from the budget to health care to legalization.

Ya'll are focusing everything on Trump while letting rat bastards like Paul Ryan win his primary and securing his re-election.

Lol this user thinks president's need Congress to approve bills. Hahhahahhahhaaa.

Point at this faggot and laugh.

Presidents need Congress to approve bills. There's a reason 90% of campaign promises never happen.

Congress can even overturn Executive Orders.

Learn how the fucking government works, you shill.

This is why we need a militaristic autocracy.

We still have a Republican Congress and Senate, therefore I dont see how it could be as bad as Obama since it was basically him vs everybody else, with Trump I see his conservative policies such as this getting passed since it will benefit said Republicans and there voter base.

Shill nothing faggot, if Congress, with an all time low approval rating doesn't pass a bill that actually benefits the people unlike the shit they pass now or decide not to overturn, Trump is going to fucking jump down their throats and no one will feel sorry for them.

so the media is actually acknowledging that this saves money for families?

you can't even rely on the fucking weather. why would anyone trust them when it comes to critical affairs?

It's than, OP. 'Then' relates to time and 'than' is used with comparatives.

the reason they have a low approval rating is because half of them are dual israeli citizens. they just want to give more money to israel, and open our borders.

trump has the american people on his side. he deals with power. he has all the leverage he needs. jews fear the samurai

Lol that's actually a lot of money saved. Media knows poors can't maths

There is actually a good reason for that. In theory, they could just print the money for running the government and gibs and not tax anyone. But if they did in the real world, people would begin to see what toilet paper their money is as seek alternatives. The income tax laws, enacted simultaneously in every land with chartering central banks, are there to ensure no competition to the money monopoly because they only accept FRNs or other central bank money as payment.

needs simplified thumbnail.jpgs to spread throughout internet