MALIA OBAMA CAUGHT SMOKING WEED

MALIA OBAMA CAUGHT SMOKING WEED

The absolute madwoman!!!

First flashing her ass, and now this.

Other urls found in this thread:

parablemania.ektopos.com/archives/2011/09/scotus1drop.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how is this news to anyone?

Let's have another slide thread. It's not like we already have 3 on the frontpage

Someone get this to BLM and tell them it's unfair she can possess weed and not go to jail but a "brotha frum da streetz who dindu nuffin" gets ten.

Divide and conquer the niggers!

1/4 white, raised in the upper class, daughter of president…..still acts like a ghetto hoodrat nigger.

Can't say I'm surprised at all.

BREAKING NEWS: NIGGER SMOKES WEED

I'm calling it now, drunk sex tape incoming.

There's no way we'll get their stink out of the White House. Trump will have to demolish it and rebuild.

Ten feet higher, even!

He can just move his operations to the Old Post Office down the street, while the Whitehouse gets completely renovated - on-time and under-budget.

I like the grill who filmed it. She's a cutie. Still fucking hate those festival sluts.

420 Blaze It fuck the system legalize weed Beenie might not have won but were gonna toke to his memory and then do some opium spliffs weed isnt addictive lol i know cause I do it also Hemp is being suppressed by agribusiness Monsanto cant gentically modify weed cause god made it the declaration of independence was written on Hemp bro same with the constitution. If you think the constitution is important than you need to smoke weed man. I have some LSD tabs died to look like the constitution dawg want some you can have the part with the 13th amendment since you seem alittle racist since you always talk about redpilled stuff lol just sit back and chill. Vote Obama bro he is gonna fix everything man we need change. Our troops went to Afganistan so they could make opium and get high bro the military did a false flag so they could just get high for free all day in the ganga fields away from their wives in the states bro. Thats why Osama escaped man thats why We couldnt beat the Taliban.

puritans mad

Aren't they building the next white house in the Adirondacks? The one with the underground railroads and all that?

you mean non-depraved mad.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1/4 jew*

>>>/halfchan/

Girl takes part in the YOUNG AMERICAN experience? So fucking what?

Exploring drugs is a sign of intellectual curiosity, and a hall marker of future brilliance. Malia will go to Harvard and be a success. You will still be a total fucking loser conspiring about Jews from your basement begging for welfare.

Malia is young. Hip, cool and black. She's the future of this nation, and she just fills me with the same hope and energy that her father has given us since he ran in 2008.

Face it. You are an uptight loser with no freinds and your are just mad af that this cool young black chick with her entire future ahead of her is out there having some fun with her friends BEING AN AMERICAN

wtf so you're telling me the child of the US president has a good future lined up for them??? this changes everything

Malia's typical nigger behavior aside, how the fuck does she get surrounded by a bunch of hippies and handed illegal shit that could've been laced with cyanide? Nice job, Secret Service!

It's a bit weird nowadays for the President to live there, I can see how that would be like Disney World to some Chicago family but to the typical rich huWhyte the residential quarters are kinda small, you have your family upstairs with all these state dinners and stuff happening downstairs, crazed weirdos hopping the fence, etc., whereas you really want them a few miles away in a walled off NoVA suburb where no one can get within a mile of the house without getting swarmed by security, like a normal statesman. I was driving outside Dick Cheney's house once and stopped on the side of the road to look at GPS, and a car materialized behind me outta fucking nowhere, something like that.

Why? What's wrong with enjoying your body?

seems legit

Just wait, the fish will bite soon enough.

the absolute nigger whore

One drop rule. It's a nigger. There's a reason Southern states used to consider 1/32 or possibly less nigger as "colored" on your DL.

parablemania.ektopos.com/archives/2011/09/scotus1drop.html

you're a disgrace to my digits

Great bait, mate. Are you the rachel moron, beginning another posting career as the seth moron?

pol, I am disappoint.

Choose one and only one. Friendly reminder that sage goes in all fields.

Pretty sure the last president to actually live in the WH was Bush 1.

t. lolbergtardian degenerates

So. Malia Obama has been caught on video doing something that leads to how many thousands of Americans who are not part of the ruling class going to jail and losing their careers.

The angle to push on this is; How will Obama treat her like all his other sons. Does she get special treatment?

well memed

Thanks fam i needed a fucking good laff.

this

What evidence is there that Oniggers mom was a kike? The only thing I've seen so far is "Lena Dunham is a Jew therefore Ann Dunham must be a Jew too!"…..ignoring the fact that Lena Dunham's father isn't a Jew. Her mother is.

That choker gril is hot as fuck

Its almost like shes a filthy nigger or something

There's no proof, but Ann Dunham sure looked like a jewess at least.

Ah, that would make sense. But why keep up the public facade that they live there?

This.

The problem isn't that she's, Seth Rogan, or any other public figure is smoking weed.

The problem is the blatant two-track system which gives the privileged elite a pass for what could be a life changing criminal proceeding for the rest of the nation.

Daughter of a degenerate turns out to be a degenerate. Pretty sure she got into Harvard because of Affirmative Action.

I would go further and say that the same fucking bosses that would fire Joe McAverage for being photographed smoking weed are also going to see all of Rogan's movies and would probably pay Joe McAverage a year's salary for a 2 hr endorsement deal had he the creative fame that Rogan has.

This is what really pisses me off. People of the lower classes aren't allowed to do the things that might give them a leg up to a higher class because those things are all fireable offences. That make already rich people even richer.

Holla Forums is too smart to fall for the bait.

Not even with a thousandth of the dedication. I posted as "Seth" a couple times a while back, won't be a regular thing.

You're welcome.

Like father like daughter

No thats fucking wrong. The problem most certainly is because she's smoking weed. Its showing how degenerate and self obsessed this culture has become.

Our presidents and their families are supposed to be leaders, not retarded hood rats that act just as enriched as the impovrished lower class of a race their supposed to represent the best of.

You know what people see from the Obamas, a fucking lot of monkeys that turned our country into a zoo. Literally no American will vote for a nigger ever again.

Festival girl is a secret Holla Forumslock who went undercover to catch that nigger on camera being a degenerate.

Honestly, who cares. Because she's O'monkeys daughter she should become a nun? Good on her she's living her life. If she would smoke meth that'd be worrying but this is normalfag-tier

but dude
weed
lmao

We can maybe discuss it's worrying that 25% of today's youth smokes regularly, surely, but let's not holier than thou on this bs.

bigger fisg to fry

Except, she isn't going to jail nor losing career opportunities for it, just like every other person without her privilege would.

Trips of truth

Or he can move to the alternative national capital Port Angeles. One can dream, can't he?

42088 blaze it xD

Using your logic, how is smoking meth any worse than smoking weed? She is living her life, you fucking faggot.

So?

sage goes into all fields

so what, she's just enjoying life!

t. Correct the Record staffer who ain't afraid of no doxing

this needs to be done
on a related note maybe she can get incriminated

You know, you bigoted fuck that's cultural appropriation.
implying she'd choose meth over crack

Oh, she's just wild and crazy, experimenting, going through a phase

ghetto hoodrat nigger

Meme it. To twitter you faggots

kek

CTR fuck off

frame this post

why are you here?

You're on the wrong board

Holla Forums is always right

ayo Holla Forums would u smash

framed it for you

At the current rate, blacks won't have a future in this country, neither will whites.

It will all be low I.Q. Hispanics. With a very small amount of uber rich Jews controlling everything.

10/10 great Seth Rogan impression

I'm pro-legalization, but this event needs to be exploited to its fullest.

Kind of sad she was too young to do these things during the past 8 years.

In a healthy society, this girl should not have a future, but because we do not life in a healthy society, this black skank will do a joy-study and some university, funded by her commie dad and then spends the rest of her life leaching on the work of better, harder working people by doing substandard work for some leftwing group.

Libs love to bring up how the Obama girls never had any sort of scandal like the Bush girls did, despite the fact that they were fucking 7 and 10 years old when their father took office.

As someone who smokes weed on a daily basis, I gotta ask what the problem is here? The only bad thing I can find here is that shes smoking a substance that may or may not effect the chemistry of her brain for the rest of her life since shes 18 and her brain may still be developing. If thats the case smoking weed may cause life long changes to her brain. If not then there is literally no problem here.

no one gives a fuck.

My guess is that everyone in that video has rich and powerful parents. Look at them. The upper classes have decayed to the point of no return. A strong breeze would blow them over.

who cares?

What is this, /newsplus/?

anyone got a webm of this?
Who is the gril filming it?

I am a member of mensa, hold down a fantastic job, and guess what? I've never tried drugs, only alcohol.

So blow me, stop falling for jew bullshit

under budget and ahead of schedule

lol, parody rogan is a solid meme

Nigger twerks and smokes weed, news at 10.
We already know the entire Obama family are a bunch of Nigger degenerates

Soon.

Since you're too high to read the thread I'll tell you what some anons have already pointed out: double standards of the elite getting away with something the lower class would go to jail for years

Stupid nigger raised degenerate nigger daughters, nothing surprising about this

I believe this is some very good bait.

theres also a video of her twerking in the festival somewhere.

Since we have such an impartial system, I'm sure she'll get the same jail sentence as every other 'oppressed' black person

OP is such a faggot. In other news: the sky is usually blue with fluffy white clouds.

Really, the most disgusting thing is the nasty skank sticking her tongue out all sexually. What a disgusting expression of sexuality. Infinitely worse than the chimpess smoking a joint.

she wants the hitler dick

How much cash would it take for you to bang her?

I suspect she's already spoken for.

What in the fuck happened to the thumbnail for my Mugabe rape-face pic?!

how many white dicks you think she sucked until now?

anybody got the pic of her alleged ass flash?

God stepped in

Dont forget the liver lips. Another telltale sign of the semite. My j-dar goes off the charts everyday, thanks pol.

SHE DIN DU NUTHN

First the Jewess shows her unimpressive tits, then the nigger behind her whom she is proud to be seen with, then she sticks out her tongue advertising her propensity and desire for felatio, finally she ends by showing Obama's daughter behind her.

A combo of moral degeneracy and pro black propaganda.

This is a kikes dream

Notice the Secret Service Agent who has to stand there while the Presidents daughter breaks the law.

Cursed to serve the first nigger family

She looks like a typical 2/10 culturally white black teen slut.

What trash

That's a disgrace to 2/10 ugly russian shemale

I rate Malia a 0/10: Would make her watch me and gf fuck, and beat her up if she gets too close.

Probably everyone in the secret service.

daily reminder that even though she's a Negress, shes appropriating white girl culture.

Ayy yo hol' up. Chill yo asses.

At this rate, it likely won't be long before princess nigbama finds herself barefoot and pregnant to Jamal on the corner. What a scandal.

(Checked)

Gross

DUDE

Why are YOU here?
There's nothing wrong with sex.
Fucking virgin, go to >>>/r9k/

Gave me a reason to post this.

Wonderful, we should frame ALL shill posts and have a "hall of fame".
I still remember the one in the Ellie Wiesel thread "you people are awful, have some respect for a dead person!".

looks like a jew

rare KEK checked

I want to take this bait, I really do, but it's barely Maddow-tier.

10/10

You can see the filter you retarded niggers. It's a cigarette.

yeah there's no way she got in on merit, when have we ever heard anything about these niggers tutelage and academic credentials?

i'd like to see her entrance essay and sat/act scores, along with high school transcripts

There's a difference between sex and giving handjobs to random strangers behind a portapotty.

Why yes, just watch any thing with niggers in it, drugs makes them more crazy then a white person on drugs.

Dubs confirm -

HEIL HITLER

toppest
quality

[guaranteed to bump the thread]

SO she smokes some weed and her father lets some weed smokers/dealers out of prison early.. The winds of change are changing.

Much as Bush was a neo-con, scumbag, dupe of the Jews, one of his daughters was caught drinking underage and the controlled jewish media went on about it for a week– CNN, MSNBC, etc..

This little negress is smoking pot, and the only reason I even know is from the Brit press.

when you look at the obongos, consider their paternal grandmother was White (a White degenerate slut, but…) and they are black as coal. As is Obongo himself for that matter.

Once our women breed with a nigger, those are genes that are gone forever and never coming back.

Purp scurp is good until you start partaking too often. As much as bongpigs love to deny it, frequent use makes you slow as shit and totally kills motivation and ambition. It stops being this fun way to see things in a different light and starts being like cigarettes. You feel antsy if you haven't had a smoke in a while, and when you do you just feel sedated and slow-witted.

Ninety percent of potheads are total shit-tier. They're almost always extremely left-wing and consider themselves deep-thinking philosophers, but talk to them and you'll see all their ideas are just absent-minded non-aphorisms you could see on a Hot Topic tee or a normalfag's Facebook wall.

They're also more often than not psychologically addicted to it, and spend a lot of their money on dankass bombass, so they're perpetually asking you for ciggies and stealing your lighters.

Sage for pointless blogpost.

I too am Mensa member, an Ivy League graduate, member of the Bar aassociation and I have a great job and I've been ripping steamy bongloads of sticky, stinky, crippling kind bud nearly every day since I was 17 (nigh two decades ago). So what's your point?

They've had plenty of experience doing that I'm sure.

I got these exact phrases, plus “rite of passage”, when I posted against it on Reddit.

Reported for paid shill.

mp4 & webm

looks like a cig to me

See this post for a version without the watermark.

she does not look like Obama at all

she looks for like her father

More degenerate then the stoners

kek

Learn english, hippy.

Because joints come with filters.

It is.

Legions of libtards on social media acting like it's no big deal if she's smoking pot and wondering why people are upset over it. I guess when you're that deep in the hugbox it's hard to see that most Americans still don't approve of recreational weed.

what happened to the video?

it got smoked.

What are you sliding?