Retweeted by Jane Levy

Retweeted by Jane Levy.

Disgusting.

>Jane colburn (((levy)))
Are you surprised by this?

pure coincidence.

Pure lulz more like. I got a chuckle out of it anyway.

Why are so many jewish women attracted to niggers? Why do so many jewish men make a career out of promoting miscegenation? I'm starting to think they are legitimate cuckolds as opposed to intentional nation wreckers.

Why not both?

Reported for antisemitism.

They are nation wreckers either way. I'm just wondering if it's intentional or a result of their innate cuckoldry.

I once read half of cuckolds are jews, and their wifes trophies
I guess it's an egyptian tradition, all their history has been laced with blackos

For fuck sake.

How about all of them. Kikes are the only race where the women determine the ethnicity of the offspring. I once worked with a married kikess. Was on a five day nofap streak, and the bitch was all over me.

Betrayal is in their blood and it is their primary survival mechanism.

(((((((((((((((((((((WEISELMAN)))))))))))))))))))))))

ITT angry babydicks aka trump voters

Both do, they say women only because muslims butchered the men due to the jew constantly betraying the arabs, this is most notable at The Battle of the Trench
Only the women were spared, thus why ethnicity comes form them, and why the jew is a subversive being, as the mothers always backtalked and preached against their husbands/arabs

Well it does make sense why their women are absurdly bad

BLACKED
  A
    C
      K
        E
          D

How is this Holla Forums? It's not a television or a film, it's not a career role of hers.

Shut up Jane you fucking whore

GO BUY AD-BANNERS FOR YOUR BOARD AND NEVER COME BACK.

Gtfo pickaniny, no apes allowed on this board.
Also reported for miscegenation.

Why are you upset? Why are you agendaposting?

You know very well you don't belong here "muh reddipol drumpf" sudocuck
>>>/suicide/

Well it is a total win, as long as the nigger is no manlet or morbidly obese, they are all basically the same guy, so they are interchangeable, they are the perfect humans.

DAILY REMINDER:

Cartoon Characters CANNOT BE WAIFUS, only characters from Anime, JRPGS, Japanese Videogames In general and specific western Videogames can be waifus.

Coincidences gonna coincide.

t. The eternal cuckold

Despite the obvious, she's still my waifu, until the goblin starts to appear.