The Election And The Normies

I've been really thinking about this for a while now, and its become a huge concern for me. The Trump fans, specially the ones from the beginning and the ones online are dedicated as fuck toward him. However, the biggest problem facing us and Trump are the Normies, aka the ones who buy everything CNN tells them and never actually look up how corrupt Clinton really is. Its a troubling trend for us and a lot of people. Normies don't bother to look stuff up online, they believe whatever, as I will repeat, CNN tells them. That's why Trump slipped after Khan, because all the normies truly believed that Trump was being nasty and offensive as fuck.

This is my question: How do we change these people's minds? Social media can only do so much, as Clinton shills are dominating Twitter and Facebook all the time. Trump hasn't been running many ads I have noticed, and its not helping matters at all. Clinton is climbing massively in Pennsylvania and Ohio, all because the normies are buying into her.

Convincing the normies will be our biggest challenge, not just as Trump fans, but the ones who can truly change the outcome of the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

longroom.com/polls/
naturalnews.com/054857_rigged_elections_fake_media_fairy_tales.html
blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper
archive.is/vOOCC
mega.nz/#!mJw3HABK!6-61AZ5JgSJv7BFJ8E_j7AzIQw-GVJFt-tw7qNKZ_lg
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1415728646687-0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

talk to people in the real world. in a friendly way.

drop them hints that will lead them towards their own awakening. lead them down the path and show them the way. if we push too hard they will resist. their minds are feeble and weak– they must come to the truth on their own.

don't believe any pollster shit. the polls mean nothing.

that's the first thing to share with the normies. point out the flaws in the polling system and the media tactics. do so without pushing any agenda and don't mention trump by name or even indirectly. instead focus on the poll-manipulation and vote fraud tactics

This is why we need these debates to come sooner. Trump can easily wipe the floor with Hillary, despite her "bait" tactics she loves to use

(more)

also imo a LOT of people feel the pressure of the "i can't say that i might vote for trump because i'll be shamed or maybe even fired"

but they don't really understand that feeling. lead them towards it with little mentions about "feeling scared to talk about politics" etc. when they realize that they feel the same way– that they agree with you and don't even know it because they have been pressured into doublethink by the media's shaming tactics

imo the strongest argument in favor of trump is the tactics that are being used against him. draw attention to the tactics and if they are smart they will eventually find the truth or some part of it

if they deny or refuse, or default to "but racism" or pc newspeak, then they might be lost anyways and nothing can be done. for some people it would be a waste of time so the trick is finding the people who are willing to think for themselves

Our biggest obstacle facing us are women, who are more concerned over "muh abortion" rights and college educated whites, who were all indoctrinated by their universities to become moderates and liberals

the college-indoctrinated whiteguilt liberals are already gone but they hate hillary too. their votes don't matter– they're splitting themselves by writing in bernie and refusing to vote and shit like that. they'll be on the wrong side of the purge if/when it happens, nothing can be done there.

the women ya are scary, but remember that a lot of REAL WOMEN (ie wives, mothers, etc– not the club sluts) can see right through this shit– but only if they're able to get a glimpse past the media's lies.

Its the single mothers and single women that are the biggest problem though.

I think what we could do is start calling well known cuckservative talk radio stations, such as Charlie Sykes show in Wisconsin. People like him are taken very seriously, and many people like him are Anti-Trump to the extreme.

Calling them up and dropping red pills on the air would really help us out a lot.

Quit believing crap polls

Most of the polls are skewing heavily towards registered Democrats.

The only polling aggregater that accounts for this is:

longroom.com/polls/

Which still shows Trump slightly ahead, Trump has switched gears lately and has taken a more measured approach because general election normies follow the actual news even less than more in-the-know primary voters… and he has to watch out since the media blatantly hides Hillary's faults and overtly misconstrues Trump's points.

In all honesty, in won't really matter much for a couple of months, the average voter only really watches the September debates and pays attention to the issues of the candidates starting in October.

There was a poll out there that 80% of women voters think Trump is for jailing women who get abortions.

Longroom is very sketchy though

How the fuck is it sketchy?

So many polls (as of this election cycle only after the DNC) have been outwardly polling much more Democrats than Republicans, Longroom corrects that imbalance.

That's not bad.

The solution won't be fixed until there is a civil war, there is no way you can rationally discuss things with people who weren't raised with fathers around or with low IQ people who have been surrounded in a liberal shield all of their life.

I just have my doubts. No doubt the polls are rigged, but there is no denying Hillary is gaining serious ground in the battleground states. That is my main problem. States like Pennsylvania, Georgia, Ohio, Florida, Virginia, and even North Carolina are going to be major for Trump to win.

Now as I was saying here we need to call up Cuckservative Talk Radio shows and drop red pills on them. Now we got a decent amount of right wing radio that supports Trump, like Hannity, Tammy Bruce, Laura Ingraham, and Michael Savage who are all on the Trump train 100%.

However, then we get people like Mark Levin, Dana Loesch, Charlie Sykes, Andrew Wilkow, Hugh Hewitt and Eric Erickson who are pretty much anti-Trump and major cuckservatives. These are the people we need to call up and red pill, as they reach major listeners. We will need to use facts, cite the rigged polling that over samples Democrats, bring up Khan's endorsement of Sharia Law and of course bring up Correct The Record and Hillary's corruption.

Major happenings that we find on here are often not being reported by these cucks, since it ruins their perception of Trump. We need to make sure we call them up and hit them so hard with facts their listeners will start to open their eyes

Any more I pretty much fall to this category of thought.

naturalnews.com/054857_rigged_elections_fake_media_fairy_tales.html

Convincing female voters is the biggest hurdle facing any right wing movement in the west. White males in America overwhelmingly support Trump. The same trend occurs in Europe where white males overwhelmingly support nationalist parties but the females vote for diversity.

Honestly i don't think democracy is going to solve our problems rebellion is masculine not feminine and no ammount of Marine le penns and frau Petrys will solve that.

I would also like to comment that once people open up to you, you'll find that many of them fucking hate Hillary and have been following the news cycle just as much. It's just about communication, which is a little hard to do in this safe space, trigger happy world. You'll be surprised just how many 'normies' are actually in tune. They just don't broadcast it everyday because politics is exhausting and a black hole of rage.

1. Focus on someone in the real world. Convincing people is much easier in real life.

2. Focus on the person in your life that you're most likely to convince. If just 25% of Trump's current supporters convince 1 person each he wins in an historic landslide.

3. Focus the things the person already agrees with. If they lean right explain how illegal immigration pushes our country more and more left and if we don't stop it we will have a country like Mexico or South Africa. If they lean left focus on his trade policies and how they will bring jobs to America and punish big international companies who outsource their labor to exploitative sweatshops abroad.

Well longboard only works with national polls… we still don't have enough state-by-state polls to really assess our situation yet.

I agree that we have to really push average voters but for better or for worse Hillary's campaign has done a good job at solidifying her support on the left, few of her voters are breaking rank to Trump while a good percentage of cuckservatives are voting for Hillary out of spite.

I think Trump needs to stop pandering to his base (and frankly give up on the most hardcore cuck voters) and really hit hard on the working class and free trade angle, that'll get some defectors to join team Trump.

this why white men need to marry Asian women

Also, If you can try to find someone who doesn't typically vote those are invaluable. Explain how Trump is different, he's mostly self funding, not taking money from Adelanto, Koch brothers etc.

Look up when you must be registered to vote, harass them with links to the registration website etc. If you can at least get them registered it'll be easier to convince them to get out in November. Offer to ride them to the voting location too!

user. we havnt even begun to see trump fight. normies have the attention span of a fish. once trump runs his hillary smear advert during the first monday night football game, it wont matter anymore.

No and there is whole other level of discussion going on there if you want to have one instead of just indulging your cuck fetish.

weekly daily poll thread #1980: concern shilling edition

pick one

So you deny that White Women are high IQ?
Or just your capacity to pull a high IQ white woman?

fuck off unter

Trump will win GA, can confirm as not only GAfag but also as an ATLfag. Even here he has so much fucking support. the Bern outs I've known have even switched to him.

on an off topic note Delta had a major power outage here in atlanta and it choked there business because it "apparently" scrambled their flight schedules. causing them to have to cancel and ground there flights.
This is fake delta was hacked, or intentionally sabotaged. They are hiding this fact from the public. I know a guy who knows the architect for Delta's hubs. Their control center is built like a bunker and does not simply "run out of power"

oops meant to sage due to off topic

Normies and leftists are almost a lost cause at this point. lt's like arguing with shills sometimes. They just put blinders on and choose not to see reality.

pic related is something l found on kikebook today.

Didn't Ford do a series of books full of red pills on jews?

I believe that the most important political act for the 20% of the public that is devoted to the God-Emperor, is to un-hypnotize family and friends in light blue states.

blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper

archive.is/vOOCC

And every user should read Cialdini's Influence.

mega.nz/#!mJw3HABK!6-61AZ5JgSJv7BFJ8E_j7AzIQw-GVJFt-tw7qNKZ_lg

Yes and i've been lokoing for it.

Found it

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1415728646687-0.pdf

user. I'm going to tell you exactly why you're retarded.

Nobody fucking cares about the MSM anymore. The only people that watch it are hardened old people who'd never change their vote no matter what.

Normies already know about the DNC leaks. Normies already know about the assassinations. Wikileaks has been gaining ground for years because the Dems loved it when it blew out Republican secrets and shilled it without thinking of the blowback(The fact that most of this happened under a dem president seems to have escaped them).

In the Dem convention, a place Clinton rigged, she couldn't even get a good audience without building TWO walls and throwing out half the audience and replacing them with paid shills who already got a literal copy of the script with ques to clap at. Out on the road her events are fucking empty with barely a soul showing out.

Hillary's own base is rioting against her. She's literally been on nothing but the defensive for 90% of her campaign since if it's not the FBI it's the DNC leaks and if it's not that it's the bernouts and if it's not that it's her health being five minutes from a goddamn seizure.

CNN and NBC are trying as hard as they can to sell blatant lies even they don't actually believe. Even when they literally have the script they're getting blown out on live camera every fucking week because their guests have regularly stopped playing along and used the chance to roast them on their own shows.

Shit, even with Twitter, a site that's trying to shadoban and silence any dissent they can the hashtags against Clinton are appearing faster than they can be covered up.

Don't type that to me or my wife's son ever again.

Honestly it seems to me the election isn't getting much attention at all right now. But I don't watch TV.

Nobody talks about it

How about attacking the people who help the Clintoris get her lead? I'm not talking about the cancerous kike faggots in the media, I'm talking about behavioural scientists and high powered propagandists like Robert Cialdini. Find out who they are and make their lives and that of their extended families hell.

Meme
Meme
Meme

ENCOURAGE AND INFORM ALL VOTERS TO USE PAPER BALLOT
They're gonna do everything they can to steal it and we can prevent it by using paper ballots.
TELL NORMIES ABOUT PAPER BALLOTS

Use Bernie as an example or whatever, but paper ballots

I feel like the polls we've been seeing are heavily rigged. Not to mention the sample sizes are low as shit (and has more democrats being polled)

I mean the fact that 5 million more people vote republican this year and the very same polls said trump would lose some states (yet won in a landslide in said states) gives me a lot of faith.

NBC did that online poll that had 35k+ votes in it, far more than any of these polls and it showed trump with an almost 30% lead, though online polls are easier to manipulate.

It's the little things, I'm fairly certain trump will do better than the polls are showing, and not only that, this is just a method to break morale.