New Doctor Who starts this weekend

>You are in the club with your gf when this guy comes and scans her with his screwdriver

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/04/29/doctor-who-to-explore-whitewashing-because-there-was-no-alternative-says-writer-steven-moffat-6605000/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sit back and enjoy the show.

The last one I watched was the one with Maisie. Did I miss a season?

You missed 2 seasons and some specials.

Great pic

That was last season. She was in 4 episodes

Way too many.
:^)

Who the fuck is this guy?

A creepy Scottish person with Attack Eyebrows

I WANT THE DOCTOR TO REGENERATE INTO A BLACK TRANSEXUAL WOMAN

Pass.

Has there been a single female companion in nu-who that didn't date a nigger? Looking back it's only Amy Pond who didn't. This is one of the most pozzed children's shows in existence.

fuck this show

Yeah, that's pretty accurate.

no, it was the other way
even the video the aliens made was full on ISIS, with black flag with white logo and kidnapped people reading from the script

She's a half nigger and she's also a lesbian…

discord (dot) gg/3fNx6CE

discord (dot) gg/3fNx6CE

discord (dot) gg/3fNx6CE

God, she's hideous. Is she half Jew?

I have friends who unironically love Dr Who and I can't understand why. It's just not good at all.
It's not a good tv drama because it's a borderline children's show and it's not good sci-fi because the writers are fucking idiots.

Do we know who will be the new Doctor?

So is it a good children's show then? Guess you will answer no, because of all the diversity propaganda in it. I'm currently rewatching some of Capaldi's best episodes and it turns out that there are a lot of times where the propaganda is missing or it's very little, and those episodes are the best, but if you see any episode more than once, obvious problems occur.

Like, in The Magician's Apprentice: The Doctor went to Skaro, but he didn't know it was Skaro, because the planet was hidden. It was implied that Davros has remade it somehow. But is it in a new place in the galaxy now? If it is, why? If not, and it's in the same place where it was, how did the TARDIS didn't recognize the coordinates? Things liike this surface in every episode if you start to think about them

There was a strange thread up here like 2 weeks ago, where one user quoted an article which had this picture and the name of Matt King in it. Though the article disappeared very quickly, and the pic is obviously a photoshop, I still think there is some truth in this

This shit just finished airing didn't it?

How bad was it, because all I saw was lots and lots of some ugly nigger with a giant afro.

I could see him doing a more modern Tom Baker like doctor, but I really doubt it. I'm afraid we're doomed to getting a black or female doctor this time then as the rating continue to fall they blame sexism/racist for the decline rather than the show being shit.

Watch BBC do it. Hints their channel name

At least Martha Jones was a decent actor and likable, despite being a nigger.

Some of my family still watches Doctor Poz. I don't get why, either. I think they're just emotionally attached to it, because they've been watching for over a decade. I enjoyed the show up until David Tenant and Russel Davis left, and then the new writers came and fucked everything up by taking away all the serious parts of the story and turned it into a full-on children's show.

And didn't have a distinct manface.

Seriously, I think this is the ugliest companion I've ever seen.

The very first thing they tell us about her is that she's a lesbian. Like seriously, they have her babbling some unimportant story about a girl she liked even before the title sequence starts. They have the Doctor flat out say "what does any of that have to do with what I just asked you?" in response.

Although tumblr is probably already screaming about fat shaming because the black lesbian companion doesn't like fat chicks.

At least they've got the Doctor remaining in character instead of being possessed by the idealogical daemon.

Aaand the monster of the week is… an alien masquerading as a drowned girl who can travel through reflective surfaces?

I have to admit, I did like the part where they had the Doctor and whatshisname joke about how long it took her to figure out that the tardis was a spaceship. Someone is going to complain that they made a black companion seem extra stupid.

I wonder if they'll cry fat shaming because she seemed upset that all the free fries she gave her made her fat?

She was also competent as a companion. This girl is bad because one again Steven Moffat can't right for crap.

What stupid shit did she get up to here?

Also fell in love with main lesbian companion. The freeze at the party scene was cheesy even by Doctor Who standards. Wonder if they'll kill Capaldi and turn him into a girl so he can have have a gay romance. It feels like they're leaning that way.

Sooo, a yandere with a horrendous taste for faces.

She just randomly acted extremely astute or extremely dense depending on what the script called for. Honestly, as long as she doesn't develop some sort of special snowflake thing like nearly every other nuwho companion I could maybe tolerate her.

Though her mom in the photos looked like a much cuter actress.

How can they do this NOW? One of the companions is a half-nigger lesbo and the other is a homosexual Jew. They can't go lower than this.

Witnessed, but the likeable part is exaggerating. She was a perfect black character, intelligent, sexy, brave, etc. At least that's what they wanted us to think. Recently all the Martha episodes I've rewatched says she is pretty bland and uninteresting. Just think about the episode Utopia, and remove her from there: literally nothing changes.

This is the most important part. Capaldi is holding himself and his character in place, despite all the hard liberal progressiveism boiling around him.

A-a, she later identified the mindwipe, they redeemed themselves

Ah, here we go again. OF COURSE she was, because they made her literally perfect. Can you name one flaw in Martha's personality?

Let's hope you are very wrong here

I was thinking, compared to her, she was really pretty. I wonder how ugly his father must have been. Also what the fuck was with that picture? Why didn't she asked the Doctor about it? And why she didn't called the police when someone was mocking about in her home?

In the episode utipia she makes the Master realize who he is.

You're right. But in 45 minutes, that's the only thing she does that matters. If we remove her from the cast, the Doctor could still recognize the clock, or even Captain Jack could ask him about it. Nothing significant here

She wasn't likeable at all but she was at least a person. Amy was a fuckin Mary Sue, then there was Clara which gave me some hope because she was literally Amy but without the mary sue shit and she was shown that her brazen loudness and brashness got her killed.

Yeah. The last few female companions have been cunts.

And then that was all undone by making her immortal in addition to derailing the Gallifrey plot for those shenanigans. Damn you, Moffat.

The new Doctor will be either a black man or a hwite woman.

Ectually, another FUCKING WHITE MALE

Clara was infinitely worse than Amy. She was outright hostile towards the Doctor on several occasions and her central plotline, after it was revealed that she literally self-inserted into the Doctor's story, was that she wanted some black dick and then got angry and sabotaged her relationship with the whimsical time traveling alien who kept putting up with her shit instead of dropping her into the sun.

Remember when the Doctor tested her to see what she'd do, and the choice she made was to destroy all the keys to the Tardis to make it unusable because she was angry at the Doctor? Why the fuck didn't he just abandon her after that? Instead we got more and more and more episodes where Clara kept making the Doctor's life worse and he had to just sit there and let her be the main character.

Clara got what was coming to her on most occasions, meanwhile Amy was little miss perfect to the very end.

I like them both. They are pleasing to look at.

At the end, Amy got "killed", despite all the efforts of the Doctor, so she got what was coming to her. The real little miss perfect was Martha, and at the end, Rose too.

Amy is cuter, but I have a thing for redheads, so there's that.

Rose was weird, because on one end of things, she was a near perfect companion for the Doctor. She was a stupid normal girl with no ambitions who was enamored with the Doctor for all the right reasons. When she fucked up, it bit her in the ass near-immediately. Her getting a happy ending after everything that happened and after she already got her family back, was just too much fan-coddling fro my tastes.

Clara was the companion who deserved to die in a horiffic accident of her own design, which was kind of what happened.. except instead of fucking killing her, they had the Doctor sacrifice everything, even after he got home to Gallifrey after all these years and spent an enternity suffering in the confessional thing… and what does she get? Her own Tardis and her own quirky sidekick to go bounce around the universe indefinitely! haha! consequences? What are those?

Amy lived out her perfect little life. She was a fashion model until the Doctor rediscovered her and then she died of old age because of time travel shennanigans that prevented the doctor to getting back to her. Meanwhile Clara made the same mistakes but they were less glorified and often resulted in the doctor's scolding her and bad shit happening, as a result she got herself killed prematurely, only for that to get retconned for waifufags like you who gush and drool all over themselves for characters like her and amy and so they can sell more shit about them in books, radio dramas, and spinoff series.

whats the best torrent site for dr who?

Either way, she is gone, and there's a big chance that she'll never come back.

Pirate Bay of courshe

Dr. Tumblr

Did you miss the retcon where she had her own countless adventures as an immortal being in the Tardis with the Me?

The show sucked after they got rid of Rose, he is a fucking time traveling pedophile IMO

…that we will never see. If you keep thinking about it, you're silly

You kidding? They've probably got dozens in development right now. Comics, mobile games, books and all that shitty jazz.

I hate this jew-nig already. Can't wait for minimum 2 seasons with this cunt. Also approriate that the rug-muncher gifts him an actual rug.

Doctor Who is more tumblr than leddit.

Hopefully the rumors of her 1 season only are true. With that new writer coming on saying he wants a clean slate, fresh start. New Doctor, new Companion.

That means a lot of Maisie! I hope she gets royalty for using of her likeness

Sounds nice

God, we can only hope.

So how was it? I don't think I'll bother watching. I can't bring myself to care anymore.

My opinion is that it wasn't as bad as it looked like. It had some good jokes, the new companion is not that irritating, just… manly. There were predictable stuff, and some strange shit (girl finds a photograph that was taken like 20 years ago and the Doctor is on the pic, despite she never heared of him back then, after seeing this, she runs to him and asks nothing about the photo). The enemy girl was hot, though I'm afraid they've already used up the Daleks in this episode for basically nothing…

Others will tell you that I'm wrong, probably…

Signs point most likely to Kris Marshall

He didn't get there in the TARDIS he was taken there in a ship by the snake guy

This world doesn't deserve the sweet gift of life.

Fuck I hope so.

Clara was annoying, but at least Jenna Coleman was decent-looking. Every time I think it couldn't get worse, it does. I feel so damn bad for Capaldi. I'm getting a real McCoy vibe from him, where he's a great Doctor but everything around him is shit. So much wasted potential.

McCoy was trash. Everything about the Seventh Doctor was bad.

Here are some classic companions:

Leela; Techno-primitive descendant of space miners. Solves problems by stabbing them.

Peri; Tits! Her tits were magnificent. Also, she was a botanist, so she was smart, I think. Who cares?

Romana; Time Lord. Considers the Doctor an intellectual inferior, "only a doctor…" Snarky bitch and straight man to the Doctor's buffoonery.

Grace; Also a doctor, a cardiologist. Smart and skeptical, think they were going for a Mulder/Skully dynamic.

That's how you do stronk Independence wimmin.

i don't understand why i find that hot

The best way to do characters is to just come up with their backstory, personality, goals etc first then flip a coin to decide whether they're male or female. Perhaps modify a few things after the coin flip. If they're female maybe you make them a love interest or some shit, but no matter what character you make they're actually interesting and not just meeting "muh diverse casting" quota.
As for the topic of the thread, I used to be an avid fan of Doctor Who but quit after the tenth doctor. I thought Peter Capaldi would be a breath of fresh air, but the handful of episodes I've seen of his seemed to be just the same old shit which is a huge waste of his potential. Are there any episodes from the past few seasons that are worth watching?

No idea. Stopped watching because of Matt Smith. Started watching again, stopped watching due to River Song. Forced myself to catch up on episodes up to Capaldi, the Impossible Girl shit had me rolling my eyes so much I couldn't see what was going on. Capaldi was a disappointment, stopped watching when the GoT-goblin appeared.

Used to watch the old series after school when I was a kid. It was campy sci-fi shit back then, but it had charm. Now it's all Willy Wonka moralizing at people and reddit ex machina.

Have some more tits.

I doubled up, my bad.

Of the last season? The Under the lake/Before the flood two parter was good, and Heaven Sent was great. Everything else was god awful. Especially the zygon episodes and any episode with Maisie Williams in it.

This. I was expecting them to use this opportunity to change the way they wrote nuWho but no, it's the same "RUN!". Last season was interesting in terms of storytelling, each story was a 2-part episode, it really allowed the characters and the setting to developp freely.
I wanted Capaldi's Doctor to be dark, more distant from the humans, I liked his first season where he was always making sarcastic remarks.

poor Peri. She got had her mind erased, and then the timelords probably reprogrammed her into a NotKlingon's waifu sex doll, so they Doctor wouldn't feel so guilty.

Leela fared slightly better. Became a Time Lord's bride, then got turned into a dimension-hopping space-vampire.

He has a weird face, I'm okay with that.

Oh, another detail I've missed. But why did he left his own ship in the middle ages then?

But he is offensive to idiots. So I guess those people are idiots, and this offend them. Great!

Agree

The one where the whole Earth gets flooded by trees is awesome.

I'd recommend those too, but the cast is pretty diverse and that triggers people around here

you have to go back

There is no problem in the diversity if it's not "HEY LOOK THEY CAN'T ACT BUT THEY SURE ARE NIGGERS§§§".

I wouldn't go as far as likeable (there is a reason she only did one season and they replaced her with Donna that did the interseason…, A.K.A. ratings, the best episode of that season is Blink, the one she isn't in it and arguably "Human Nature/The Family of Blood" and the three of the season ending, where she has barely any screen time…), but she made sense as a character (and it's nice they showed what happened to her after that, which isn't pretty…) and acted accordingly.

I (masochist) watched the pilot of the new season… it's about the worst that could ever happen.

Negress is not just a Negress but a lesbian Negress that is poor (school is fo cracka n' shiet) and "super interesting" (the doctor notice a quirk she actually NEVER DO, she does the opposite of what he says he noticed all the time… WHO FUCKING WROTE THIS???) despite playing the retarded negress with less than two words of vocabulary (protip: NOT AN ACT)…

It's the ultimate Tumblr character, that introduced her sexuality at random (literally… the doctor ask her something 100% unrelated she goes on a "SO YEAH I LIEK GIRLS" rant) in basically her first scene…
Because sexuality = characterization these days (because yes snowflake that's the only thing that defines you. What's that? That's the complete opposite of what you preach? Could've fooled me…)

I advise for people to watch it, it's a study in tumblerology and cuckism so cringe inducing it's borderline kino…

Can you elaborate on this? Rich black girl with a shitload of intelligence, going to medical school, also she is hot, but has no boyfriend. At least this is what I see, and that's not very realistic or sensible.
That's not entirely true. The lizard woman and her maid were 1000% more blatant, useless and annoying. I feel like this Bill girl will be a good opposing point to the current Doctor, because she's not supersmart or superstronk

THAT'S IT! You've nailed it. I like Capaldi as the Doctor, but all the stories they've written for him are garbage. The sonic sunglasses and the middle ages shit, I don't know if there's been one completely good episode since he took the role. Everything I'm thinking of irks me.

8th season: Robot of Sherwood is pretty cool, so is Mummy on the Orient Express and In The Forest of the Night.
9th season: Under the Lake/Before the Flood and even the recent Christmas episode was cool.

I like other episodes as well, just those are not "completely good" enough to recommend

Maybe he means she didn't adsorb the tardis and go Super Chav level 3, become a timelord human hybrid for ten minutes, or get retroactively inserted to the history of ever Doctor regeneration like some of the other companions. Or perhaps because she's the only one that realized that traveling with the doctor completely fucked over her family and decided to stop it.

Nothing about that is unsensible.

You've got more chance to be rich, well educated and beautiful at the same time than any of the three separately. Because income levels are directly tied to intelligence (or at the very least education if not raw intelligence), and if you're wealthy well your kids are gonna be beautiful because you get to select the cream of the crop as sexual partners, eat well and they will have plenty of tutors/sports equipment etc…
Same goes with the no boyfriend good med school students have barely time to sleep, let alone have meaningful relationship.
It's way way more sensible than poor and intelligent. Or being an overachieving student and still have time for relationships.
Also since her family is upper class it makes sense when her sister is roped in as exec assistant, trough connections and not studying.
But mostly it shows how her experience of traveling with the doctor basically fucks her up completely (and her family), from a naive girl destined to an elite life of professional caregiver, to a UNIT assault commander.
And she left before it got even worse…
It's not great, but it's not poorly written.

The lizzardwoman isn't a companion. She's in what? 4 episodes? The maid has what? 15 lines in the entirety of those?
It's a recurring quirky friend of the doctor, because the doctor has quirky friends.
Her quirkiness is the character reason to exist in the first place.

And yet I fucking bet she's gonna be a worse Mary Sue than Amy.

I agree with almost everything you said, but
She's in every season of the 11th, and in the first ever episode of the 12th Doctor. I think it's like 6 episodes, but that's not the point here. Her mere presence fucks up every episode she's in it, because it's interracial lesbian ayy lmao Tumblr propaganda. But they have included Strax as comic relief - isn't it strange that maybe the funniest supporting character is paired with her and her annoying lesbo lover? Now again, they have Bill paired with Nardole to have a comic relief that's balancing out the homo propaganda - too bad that Matt Lucas is a homo in real life, so it's not really working this time…

We saw only 1 episode with Bill so far, and that wasn't very fucked up, at least not in River Song or lizard woman levels. I guess she'll never get on their level and thank God for that!

bump

According to some fuckers on youtube, the next doctor will be some black chick I've never heard of that makes Bill look like a fucking super model in comparison.

Not usually a great source. It'll be a man. They know the Tumblr audience is here for the fantasy of a non-threatening boyfriend, or daddy figure giving them the universe and making them feel special.

Not gonna happen. Moffat was/is still the driving force and despite all his leftist propaganda, he said that he will never allow The Doctor to become a woman. Also what would they achieve with this? Now they get the black homo character out of the way this season, they will dismiss Capaldi and they have a blank sheet. They could do great things - probably they won't, but hey, it's nice to hope…

Time Heist, Kill the Moon, Flatline, Heaven Sent and The Husbands of River Song were also worth a watch, but that was wedged between some truly dire viewing.

Interested to see what the next episode will be like, robots that have emoticon faces sounds like complete shit but the piles of smiling skulls makes me think it could maybe go somewhere.

You must be joking
You are joking.

This is his last series too. He doesn't get to choose the next Doctor, it's either the BBC or the new showrunner.

Calling it now, the new showrunner will somehow be even worse. We will get a sassy androgynous doctor who goes to alien planets and gives sermons about galactic appropriation in between performing wibbly wobbly timey wimey circumcisions in a wacky fashion

And the new companions will be the victorian lizard and the emasculated potato and they'll just scissor eachother for an hour and that'll be the episode

Sounds like improvement.

Peri's tits were great, no question, but Leela will always be my favorite companion.
She was a primitive but typically had more sense than The Doctor, and she respected him but there was none of that ridiculous adulation you'd see later.

I wouldn't mind idris elba doctor tbqh famalams

In 2020 it is said that any role that is traditionally given to a white man such as Bond or the Doctor will belong to Idris Elba. Except in Luther, where he will reprise his role but in whiteface.

Why are Americans so obsessed with Idris Elba? He's a totally unremarkable actor.

Can't argue with that. Leela was pretty great. Unique. Well characterised. Strong and competent, but not in an annoying way. Doesn't hurt that her era might be the overall best era of the show either.

British accent + fairly good looking + somewhat charismatic + non-threatening + black. He is just more masculine and British version of Will Smith.

He is the face of Britain. That pasty limey shit is done and dead.

Excuse me?

They just love niggers is all, haven't you ever seen their tv? Niggers galore every 3 mins.

Kodi - Exodus

BBC

He's a nigger that seems intelligent in appearance. A rare sight. Thus the reasoning for him to be relevant as an actor is similar to morgan freeman.

So, I stopped watching this when Capaldi became the new Doctor. Felt like I should've long ago, the degenerate subversion in it during the past few years with alien lesbos and diversity agenda characters' was already annoying enough. That said, there was some stuff I enjoyed, I suppose, but I just lost interest in the show after awhile.

Does anyone here still think this the show worth watching? Only asking out of curiosity/wondering if they're still promoting degenerate shit.

I don't think the Doctor solved anything for this episode Smile, unless I'm missing something. The robots were built by humans long ago to create this paradise once they come out of hibernation. They were programmed to care for humans but something went wrong where they couldn't understand grief. Since grief is the enemy of happiness, they killed off the remaining humans still awake at the time if they didn't smile.

Humans who wake up from Cryo, hear the news of this from the Doctor and arm themselves to fight. Because the robots have autonomy outside of their creator or something, the Doctor activates a reset on them after a few humans are lost in the battle. The robots have no recollection of what they've done or who their original creators were because of this.

The Doctor makes a deal with the reset robots to allow the humans to live there for a price and tells the humans to smile (or deal with it) if they want to stay, forgoing ownership of these robots, that this land is there's to begin with because they built the robots and letting them be their own individual race and forgiving the countless deaths they've done that they don't remember. Does this seem like a reasonable ending for anyone?

I know there have been times where the Doctor has done some dark stuff, but I haven't been given info that would make these humans who woke up from sleep and heard their families were killed that they should deserve this. It would seem like they should be the victims in all this. Now if they want to live in this "paradise" they have to walk on egg shells around robots that could kill them if they are not careful. As long as they keep that British currency paid to robots (what are they even going to do with the money being robots and all), I guess they are technically safe. This was just stupid and confusing like that Nancy Drew episode with Tenant, or whatever that episode was called where it ends with a giant bee/wasp reveal.

My dick is diamond hard, now.

What did they mean by this?

I didn't had a lot of faith for this new season, but so far both episodes were okay. In this recent one, Bill didn't acted like a stronk womyn or a butch lesbo, she didn't smarted the Doctor out, she helped when needed, but did nothing really bad or good on her own. They let Capaldi act and fill out all his scenes, that was also very nice. Now I think this season has potential, and I think even the propaganda got less annoying.

The pound signs I guess were a joke, and it doesn't mean actual pounds, just some sort of payment. The robots and the humans must learn to live with each other. Sure, that could mean one wiping out the other, but it could mean they will live in peace and prosperity. The Doctor gave a blank card to the robots who killed by accident and he gave an opportunity to the humans to start a new life. That's reasonable enough. As for the wasp episode, the alien is dumb, but the story and the acting as far as I remember, were good. Have to rewatch it to confirm this though…

I haven't seen any black characters there besides Bill, so no idea. Maybe the soot in the air?

I'd watch a show where two adorable murderbots drilled for oil.

Yeah. I can't complain too hard. Tumblr pandering by making her a black lesbian aside. Bill is actually less obnoxious than Clara. Although Moffat's women have a tendancy to start out fine and become absolutely insufferable as time goes on, so we'll see how it goes.

I knew subtly wasn't Moffets strong point but this is a new low.
It's gonna be a long season. Maybe next season with a new main writer and doctor it can bring back some of the old charm.

It wasn't that bad. The previews made it seem worse than it actually was.

More relevant question: Why is Matt Lucas in the main cast? The second episode feature him for exactly 25 seconds, and I see no way he'll be in the third, unless he'll come in at the end and say "Tea is ready" or some bullshit.

She's just ugly as well, especially from the side or front on shots.

Honestly thinking about capturing all the stupid faces she makes. Just to show how ugly she is.

Is this supposed to be a reference to we wuz kangs?

Maybe the BBC forced the production to hire a real faggot to respect the quota.

He's a comedian and an actual actor unlike the monkey above.

You should capture when the Doctor smiles, that was very funny when he did it the first time

yeah, the non-ending ruined what would have been a solid episode. Right before that shit, when the doctor started talking about the bots being an intelligent species, I thought they were going to go with the idea that the robot seeing the other robot get shot somehow teaches them the concept of grief and get them to understand that not being happy was a normal thing, and we actually get one of the few times where a "love conquers all" ending would have actually worked… but no, the doctor just mind wipes the robots and says "whelp it's their planet now, robot slavery is bad, better learn how to smile, fuckers"

Look at Capaldi here! Look at his expression, his eyes! He's so fed up with things like that one sitting next to him everywhere, and it's so obvious! I adore this guy, he is our hero in desperate times

Thanks

I've noticed that his acting changed this season, he really seems to be done with that role. In the last episode after he ran in the field I thought he was going to say "cut! I'm done with that nonsense, can you give me some text, real things to do as an actor?". His talent is so underused it's like watching a Shakespearean actor doing voice over for a 30 second guest character in a Cartoon Network show.

FUCK OFF with this disgusting ugly freak I don't want to see some medical textbook disease looking ugly freak on the front page of Holla Forums

FUCK OFF

Come on, he is just old. He was really handsome when he was young.

It was awful and hamfisted.

Capaldi turned up for that 'March For Science' in London, the follow up to the 'Women's March'.

he looks better than the last one even now

I don't care about Trump so what? It's so sad that you amerifats on this board started to act like this
This is all you care about. This and niggers

Bump, because only 2 days left till the next episode

Climate change stuff?

you have to go back

Like it or not, this is a series that currently airs and people are watching it.

Sure, but check out episode 3 instead! I guarantee you'll enjoy that one!

Calm down, i'm not American you mongoloid, and I didn't say I didn't like him as an actor. I'm just pointing out he went to a literal reddit event.

It was all sorts, pro-abortion, sex changes, climate change, pro-vaccinations, women in STEM, basically agitating for social reforms under the guise of non-partisan scientific study. It was organised by Reddit and it got some news coverage, not all of it positive.

What for? What's your point here? Too many positive comments about him so far, let's make people hate him?

Sorry dude, didn't know you wanted to suck him off, between The Thick Of It and now Doctor Who he's a fairly well respected actor so i'm sure he won't mind some very mild criticism on an obscure fijian basket-weaving forum.

Purely based on opinion. Supporting or not supporting abortion has nothing to do with being hostile to science
Believing that a few crude surgeries can actually change a person's sex is ignoring a whole lot of scientific fact
It might be real. It might not be. I don't really care, but taking the existance of man made climate change as dogma and not allowing people to ask questions is hostile to science
Same thing
Maybe some of them should stop protesting and sign up for a STEM course

It's not about science, it's about using science as a weapon to influence public opinion (you don't want to be some dumbo who hates science do you? Surely you don't like sick babies and all the animals dying?). If they lump their specific brand of opinion in with the umbrella term, it becomes hard to criticise. Like 'Science' and 'Women' are great things, so when you didn't like the march, it sounds like you hate science/women rather than their message.

Bump, new episode tomorrow

Probably relating to the post he responded to. This is how conversations are formed.

Should we be worried?
metro.co.uk/2017/04/29/doctor-who-to-explore-whitewashing-because-there-was-no-alternative-says-writer-steven-moffat-6605000/

‘How do we manage to have a diverse cast despite that? The way that we did it was … [to just] say that you will see people of different colours there.
‘In fact, there were. People all didn’t arrive in the twinkle of an eye. It is bending history slightly, but in a progressive and useful way.’

The writing team is controlled by a small group of homosexuals who are mentally ill. The same group of people control BBC's Sherlock Holmes series as well.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I love how they could've gotten away with having non-white characters in that time period by just saying it's an alternate dimension, which exist in Doctor Who, but they had to make it some dumb historical ret-con where somehow all the non-whites got written out of England's history (???). For people who haven't seen it this is supposed to be set in England circa 1800's and yet there are blacks, asians and pakistanis everywhere. The actual plot was dumb as fuck too and didn't redem it. Itwas just 'Dalek' mixed with 'The Crimson Horror' and 'The Beast Below' but less interesting than all of those episodes.

There's a scene in the latest episode where Lord Sutcliffe is racist to Bill and the Doctor cold cocks him. I thought I was watching fanfiction.

It is bending history slightly, but in a progressive and useful way.

It is bending history slightly, but in a progressive and useful way.

Really makes you think.

^pick one and only one

like pottery

I switched off when I heard "white washing". How was the rest of the episode?

The Doctor punches a racist. The racist then proceeds to try and feed everyone to a giant fish for financial gain. Everyone escapes, except him who presumably is eaten or dies of hypothermia in the freezing cold water. Not as bad as the first episode but still incredibly boring and shit.

Is it just me, or does Capaldi seem uncomfortable reading that line?

Also, I don't follow this fucking reasoning.

How the hell does that even make sense?

Sense is oppression.

I liked the original run back in the day as a kid but the new series pretty much killed any sentiments I have towards it. The show should have remained dead.

Two terrible producers in a row and Cap (who's good in practically anything else) can't do shit because the second of the two's in his terminal phase. Actually Moffat's probably worse than RTD (I never thought I would say this since he made me pine for the Colin/early McCoy era) and both are definitely inferior to any era of JNT. As a result promising talent is wasted. In fact it's been wasted for quite some time.

Shame Peri's a cripple now and Tamm's dead (prefer her heavily over her replacement). Mostly solid list though, outside the last one.

Right side of history, mang.

Wew.

I can't stand the stronk black womyn, why do they have to make a close shot of her everytime she opens her mouth or does a weird face? Also the eyebrows.

Like I said earlier (or in another Who thread), since the first episode of this season he seems to have lost his mojo. Maybe he's sick of the shitty writing so he's doing this season unwillingly.

It just makes the crime of oppressing blacks ever more heinous.

A whole lot of kids are going to be confused about why the black British were so mean to the black Africans.

Maybe the Black British transported the Black Africans to Africa and enslaved them. Maybe that's why the Nogs can't go five minutes without stabbing each other on the tube.

It seems pretty racist to me that they will make episodes like this but never go to Africa…I mean there world be some great history there to expire right?

Call him a faggot
Seems accurate enough

They don't want to elevate non-whites, but to attack Europeans.

And British studios propably don't have mountains 14th century Bantu clothing to potray the glories of Kingdom of Zimbabwe.

Don't give them ideas. They'll be making an all black ancient Egypt episode next.

Because the progressive crowd will ignore shit that doesn't think about them. But once you pander a little bit, they realize they can use you to get their way, and then complain even more. It's like how people complained about representation in Dragon Age Inquisition, despite 1/4th of the characters being LGBTWTFBBQ

Some of my favourite episodes are from series 3, and I often forget Martha was in them at all. That says something.

Dragon Age is cancer

I remember when they got upset at DA2 because every character was bi so they didn't feel special anymore, then in ME:A one of the squadmates looks like a dyke but she's hetero and that pissed off some tumblrinas who assumed that she was a dyke because of her hairstyle.

I forgot to add that some of them asked Bioware to patch the character to make her bi.

Dey h8 us cus dey ain't us :'^)

What an hero

Also:

Too fucking little too fucking late. These kids will just spit on it.

The problem with this here is that despite Bill says it's slavery, black people are walking around like anyone else, and there is even a black soldier in the background. There's not even one fucking slave anywhere, nobody treats those blacks bad, and only this guy, who's the main villian and is also a rich white male is ray-cis. Also, have you noticed that despite all this diversity everywhere, the Lord only has white male henchmen?

This was way worse. The first one had a cute villain, a Dalek and some actual jokes.

Exactly

Let's add to this that the kid was a white male… And he was also the thief, the black girl (who was the leader of the kids because?) dindu nuffin.

So far this series was okay, but this 4th episode was so full of these little panderings to SJWs that it became unbearable pretty quickly…

Not even one slave is shown during the whole episode, black people everywhere, there's even a black soldier…
Just as I've predicted, that was 1/4th of Matt Lucas's presence in this episode
Really, just look at it at the beginning, it looks like a sperm whale, then it becomes some kind of piranha

Cont.

Though let's add there were some cool things:
Sure, it turned out she is the boss of the title character now…
Also I like the premise (giant monster under the river)

But also realized these things:
But both of them stay alive, because they are not males…

What do you think, what's in the university cellar? I think it's The Master in his John Simm form

Also is that another screwdriver? I thought he had a new one last season?

That's hopeful. I guarantee it will be Missy and we will get another shit Missy two-parter, because Missy was in the teaser trailer. Sorry to disappoint, I liked Simm's portrayal better too.

I watch the show as a dark comedy now, I burst out laughing when Moffat's cancerous writing style is brought to the fore. If you want more confirmation that Moffat is making sure his run ends as a lifeless husk, here's Missy 'dabbing' which will be in the show, it's not an outtake.

That is supposed to be the one what he got in the end of Season 9. The tip looks like the TARDIS, if you look at it carefully.

Yeah, but Simm was also in the trailer and it was confirmed that he returns as The Master. Maybe he will rescue herself?

No shit? That sounds alright I guess, pulling some time fuckery to bust himself out of the vault. I kind of lost track with what was happening with the Time Lords though, there was some shit with the Tardis imploding and Rose being a superweapon and Rassilon being a cunt but it's all a bit fuzzy cause everything was an obvious asspull

Seriously, you'd think the Doctor would have gone back in time enough times to know how to ignore the occasional racist. Like you can make the argument that maybe he was already wound up due to the whole dead kid thing but the way the scene played out, made it feel like it was written by somebody on tumblr. The racist remark that lead to this punch was
also fucking comical. I bet even Quentin Cucktino would have had a giggle at that.

Not to mention that he is bloody racist towards the Daleks all the time

The new niggress may not be as attractive as previous assistants, but she's a hell of a lot less annoying and she questions a lot of Dr Who "tropes" or whatever, so she's fine in my books.

Agreed

Don't you get it? They're rewriting history so that Britain always valued multiculturalism, and racists were always and angry contemptible minority who ruined things for everyone.

I thought I was going to hate her but she's not too bad so far.

she's not amazing either but atleast she's not some special snowflake who's meant to save the universe or some shit like clara and amy were, she's just some girl.

Sonic does whatever the fuck the script says it does. Hell it was damn near a weapon in some of the really early uses of it, could cut through steel and blow up swamp gas. This asspull bullshit was why it was trashed in the first place after 10 straight years of abuse. And of course the writing team for the new show brought it back as soon as possible.

Anyway the whole last decade of this shit has been pure asspull, they try to make a larger meta plot, then panic as they realize they have no "Part 2" to it and then completely flush their plans down the toilet at the end of every series. It's 10 years of X-Files baiting, except done worse.

Back in Tom Baker's day it would have been met with a shrug of the shoulder or a return quip. Hell even as late as Peter Davison there were cheap jokes about Chinese names. The problem with the current production team is that they assume that the Pertwee years (which were run by a bonna-fide Buddhist-communist producer who only had some slight level of sanity restored to his work with the efforts a sane script editor) were the NORM, not the exception to whole rest of the run of the original show. And they don't even have any good writers any more to cover up for the insanity and in fact they wouldn't care even if they did have them.

They either need to comitt to their story arcs, or just stop and focus on standalones. This half assed on and off business is the worst of both worlds. How about having an arc that plays out over several episodes, and actually airing them back to back, instead of drawing it out for three years, before ending it in unsatisfactory manner, by which point most viewers have forgotten how it even started.

JNT, as shit as he was, was able to pull off story arcs exactly as you suggested. Most of his stories were standalone but he did do plenty of arcs that basically lasted three or four stories, and then ended. They didn't grow state, they didn't lose their pacing. He even managed to make the first year of Davison's run a faux-arc with a sequential follow on between episodes to show his first lead growing into the role while they tried to figure out how to deal with three other companion stars with absolutely no chemistry between them.

Of course this was also the same production team that used fucking bubble memory of all things in a sane matter in a story plot, you can't even count on the current group to do anything without it devolving "timey wimey magic bullshit, ooh look here's a pop culture reference/gay person". When you are more fucking hopeless in comparison the second worse producer in the entire run of the show you should pretty much sack everyone involved and start over.

I big fan of that kind of stuff. Things like The Keys to Time or the E-space trilogy is what I'd like to see Doctor Who doing more of. Trial of a Timelord, not so much.

Anticlimatic or not, the problem here is that we all known they use the Daleks only when really necessary, because the BBC hates paying for the estate of Terry Nation. So each season has to contain them and the Cybermen, or they will lose the rights. Yet, we already saw the Dalek(s) used in the first episode, and we saw that they will bring back the original Cybermen (probably for budget cuts reasons), but then what the fuck remains? Missy is irritating, John Simm is good at being insane, but he has 0 charisma, so the Missy/Master at the end would be really idiotic. What will be the ending? Who/what will be the big boss in the last episodes?

But as said, after the Christmas special, it will be a new start, because Capaldi leaves and in theory, Pearlie Mack leaves too. So new Doctor, new companion. They could do anything, but judging from Thin Ice, they won't use this to reboot the series, I guess it will go further down the drain, sadly…

If they just stopped using Daleks and Cybermen then they wouldn't have to pay, right? I know they're supposed to be iconic but I doubt anyone would miss the shit they're being used for now.

She also seems grateful for the journies the Doctor takes her on. She even thanks him and everything.

My friend said probably the actress had a word in forming the character, because it's obvious that they have chosen her because she is a lesbo half-black girl, and not for her acting abilities. And she proved that she can act, and so far, out of the 3 episodes, she had 0 "useage" of her gayness…

That was actually a good episode. Shame I could hardly enjoy it because the BBC's multicultural agenda was screaming at me.

It's really "in your face" this season.

It was okay. David Suchet was wonderful, and the story wasn't predictable, though these >>731726 were really annoying, because they are just words, and they are totally unnecessary…

The "he's my grandfather" part was good, if you remember the first episode, there was Susan's picture on the Doctor's desk. I think this is going somewhere. Also it's 99% sure that the Master/Missy is in the vault now…

It's like they're not even trying to write or shoot a Doctor Who show anymore. Seeing these clips without Capaldi in them, could you reasonably be expected to assume they were clips from a legacy British Sci-Fi show?

Just having a few brown people dotted about I can deal with. It's the way they try to slip ideas into your head that gets me. Showing a white woman with a mixed race son 70 years ago, like that was just normal.

Which episode was that?

This one.

I don't remember seeing any mixed people except Bill

Maybe i'm going crazy. Could have sworn that kid was brown.

i agree that people should be able to ask questions but it's pretty much proven by now
the ones who politicize it are the ones who have something to profit from doing so

sage because it has nothing to do with /drwho/

Fuck Moffat.

Honestly at this point I would recommend watching it for reasons other than enjoyment, it's a great way of seeing what kind of values these people are trying to get children to embrace. This is more of a propaganda vehicle than a fun sci-fi show now.

that also sounds like hell to me.

Why couldn't they have pick her..?

What did she mean by this?

???

Pick her as…? I'd have chosen this woman

We have this old saying that goes "they notice a splinter in another's eye, but cannot see a log in their own". Maybe something like that.

Not really.

Those are buzzwords. Here, if people don't like something, they say "it's literally reddit" or "it's tumblr"

Is it worth it?
I'd have to go back and watch a couple I missed from last season, but is the new one worth it? I saw maybe 3 minutes of footage from the latest episode in the spoopy house, and it seemed better than all of those shitty episodes set in Victorian times.

BBC is really desperate to reuse all of those period drama set pieces. They just force them in, and there's times when my autism gets triggered as they mix periods.

…why does the world have to suck so hard?

The problem with those are the lesbo lizard woman and her lover. Usually other times, they are fine, like The Next Doctor, that's great

To answer your question: skip episode 3, the rest are okay, though people here hate the first one too, but I do recommend that.

But then if they wanted to use them again it would be at a disadvantage. Also it would cause a brough-haha among the more autistic fans and that's bad for PR since their spergouts can be very public and embarrassing.

Trial was a part of what I call the "zombie phase" which included it plus McCoy's run. It was dead but didn't know it, but everyone near it knew it stank.

The ad with the first doctor overlayed on Capaldi and quote makes me worried they're going to try to do an episode with a cg'd Hartnell like that creepy fucking Tarkin in Rogue One.

I don't think their budget is high enough for that, but they can use another actor like how they did with that 4 Doctors special. Or they could just ask David Bradley again

Bump, new episode tomorrow

McCoy's last two seasons were pretty good. I guess it was too little too late though.

The next episode looks like complete shit. If they wanted to do space zombies couldn't they have used the Vashta Nerada or The Flood? oh wait they made appearances in interesting watchable episodes

I agree, except that the Vashta Nerada episode was the premier of River Song and The Flood was in a really stupid episode, at least I didn't like it at all

I liked Matt Smith. He pulled off the "Old man in a young man's body" well. He Also has a Ayy Lmao going on.

After he got the purple coat, he became very very good

What did the BBC mean by this?

I'm watching the latest episode, is this season supposed to be Doctor Marx? Each episode is so heavy on the virtue-signalling that it's making this season unwatchable. First the nigger dyke, then "the Doctor punches an evil racist even though he's supposed to be non-violent", diversity this, diversity that, now it's "capitalism is bad" and "racism is bad".
It's like if the BBC doesn't give a shit about kids anymore and decided that the tumblr/professional blogger crowd were their main audience now.

the global agenda comes from deep within the shadows of britbong royalty.
Brexiting did nothing.
This is not going to stop as long as your corrupt child raping royals are so deeply inside jewish pockets, that if you shot a jew in the toe you would hit a prince in the head.
I know you cant buy guns but at least you have pic related

I think both the director and main actor are against the forced agenda BS but they have no choice they would get "drug overdosed" or "car accidented" by mi6 if they dared to go against orders

15 minutes into this week's episode and Nardole has me wishing I could punch a fictional character more than ever in my life.

Was "whiny obnoxious cunt" the sole direction given to the writers?

It is

Capaldi is already leaving the series…

That's what I was thinking too. He is supposed to be the comic relief. If he isn't, what's the point in having Matt Lucas?

Anyway, som stuff I've noticed:

It's sad when this is one of the highlights
Why didn't the blue guy survive? He was the victim or ray-cism

Not really. I mean I guess they weren't as spirit shattering as Colin's run, or the very first McCoy set, or even what we have with the show now…but still awful compared to any point in the "Androzani and earlier" era. Remembrance was pure fanwank, as was Silver Nemesis, both terrible. Nothing really to say about Battlefield, even fans of the era will trash it. Fenric could be used as evidence that Aaronovitch was a crack addict since the story is complete nonsense (bizarrely it's still boring despite this) with a tacked-on pacifism cliche at the end. And I don't even know why Happiness Patrol, Greatest Show and Ghostlight were allowed let alone why anyone likes them. Maybe Survival is halfway passable but a 1/8 record on two years is unacceptable, not even counting the other two post-hiatus sets.

The one good thing about the era were that the ratings were low so it was put out of its misery. It seems that the RTD/Moffat abomination is slowly but surely trending this direction as well so I can only hope that in a few years that will get rolled down the side of the road as well.

Dr reddit sounds like a drink.

I was thinking about this season, and realized, no matter how current year Moffat was, during his last 2 seasons, the stories were way more interesting. Now all the stories are good, but uninteresting.

First episode: Villian is born, comes, at the end it turns out it's not even a real bad girl, and goes away.
Second: The evil robots are not evil, just confused, at the end, they become a whole race and the humans have to co-exist with them.
Third: The fish monster is not evil, just trapped under the ice and the real evil is the wealthy white patriarch. Black girl dindu nuffin.
Fourth: The evil landlord is not really evil, just a sad little kid in an old man's body. Even the ayys or the wood woman aren't evil, they just do their thing. And at the end, they recount their sins and disappear.
Fifth: The suits that are killing people aren't evil, just money-efficient. The company is not evil, just capitalist, but hey, black girl and white dude will go there and they start a huge riot and bye-bye ebil capitalism!

In the next episode, we will see the old Catholic Church as the evil. Now, will they really be evil or just misunderstood/confused, etc?

can bill just stop bringing up the fact that she's black or gay for one episode.

like, we get it.

It wasn't mentioned in the second

Bump, next episode comes tomorrow

Be still my heart.

Looks good to be honest. The whole Vatican thing looks cool (if they treat it with a little reverence) and looks like it's finally getting into the story arc of this series

Dr. Why?

Wow, a good episode for once

[spoiler]good that lesbian nigger dies but unfortunately it was a simulation
good that trans master dies but unfortunately it was only faking it[/spoiler]

Just saw the new episode and I think this was the best in this season!

Loved all of these, laughed at the jokes. These are the proof of Moffat's talent.

These are the examples of why I hate Moffat though.

Can I guess the end? He will not regenerate, because of this reading aid thing, and gets to stay himself for one more episode, the Christmas one

Does anyone know if this execution setup is some occult thing? Like some kabbalah symbol (((they))) keep on putting on every tv show.

I'm actually surprised they didn't make the president blonde.

No but she made fun of his skin color because apparently it hasn't been done to death I guess…

Images 4 and 5 each include a Tree of Life. The other symbol looks made-up, not like a real occult symbol.

It kind of looks like a Masonic symbol.

ALL WHO STILL WATCH THIS SHOULD BE BANNED

Wtf is that Ariana Grande in the second pic?!

Like every fucking episode I have to be reminded Billy is a lesbian. That's her one trait as her characters.

I'm glad Moffat is leaving after this, maybe DW can still be salvaged.

And now Togo Igawa? What the hell is he doing here? He's too old for this shit.

Something about monks and a combination lock that was dials instead of a normal freaking keypad.
Urgh, forget it. This series is a wash.

Bro, that was only because of the running joke of the date getting ruined. They did nothing, just talked at a table. They did nothing with the star-eyed girl either. This is way better than showing them kissing or something like that…

Why do you say this? The episodes are getting better and better!