I think its retarded to promote individuality by wearing something someone else made...

I think its retarded to promote individuality by wearing something someone else made. Im gonna make and wear my own shirts. First one I'm buying is just a big ass picture of my face on a t shirt.

Its better than anything I could buy from a chain store

Cant wait to become a walking ad for my private life. Fuck everything outside my reality.

Now that you know its cheap to make a shirt whats your excuse for not? Why not call attention to yourself? Ive spent years trying to be behind the scenes but why? Why not shine my autism on the world instead of hiding it?

I think it's retarded that people don't understand basic concepts like "comparative advantage" or "opportunity cost"

Make a fucking shitpost in photoshop and make a tshirt out of it. Nothing like real life shitposting.

Those things mean nothing to me. Im not suggesting starting a business. Im suggesting real life shit posting through t shirts like people did before the internet

Im sick of being a shadow. Im sick of being indoors. Im ready to become a crazy on the street yelling at people even though I'm not crazy. Ive been pretending lately to cashiers in my city. Saying things that make no sense and then leaving without saying it was pretend. People ask me how I'm doing and I say I would be better if the cia would stop torturing me, better if the NSA took the chips from my chocolate

I wish I had someone who would smoke salvia with me.

Ive been my own friend for way to long. Don't get me wrong, I still crack jokes but its getting old

Its time to get up

comparative advantage: some people are better than others at certain things, such as making shirts. therefore, instead of making their own shirts, it makes sense for others to do things they are good at and then trade the results for shirts from a good shirtmaker

opportunity cost: the cost of every action is what you could have done instead. say you're a lawyer who can make $150 an hour doing lawyer stuff. if you make a shirt yourself and it takes you five hours of time you could have worked as a lawyer instead, the cost of that shirt includes 5 * $150 = $750 in opportunity cost

Dude, its one shirt it would cost more to make a screen printing set up than to buy the damn shirt for 12$. Also I don't have enough to buy a machine for DTG so my best option for what I'm looking for is either a custom tshirt shop or transfer paper which won't last as long.

did I mention I'm unemployed and on unemployment? Anything I do is basically free anyway right now.

I'm just sayin' you need to think at the margin

In my world there is no margin. If I fail I'm no deeper into any hole than I already was.

Join me in this revolution, cast your dankest insider memes and put them on a shirt, when questioned let them believe what they want not whats real!

You post that like they look better in that picture.

why can't you just buy an iphone like everyone else?

I got over busted teeth years ago. I broke them while drunk and on vicoden when i was 15. I fell and hit the bathroom sink face (teeth) first and shattered them. I went through rehab, homelessness, my first job, first apartment etc all with shattered teeth and just last year got them fixed. I had them broken about ten years even.

Funny thing is now I have great looking teeth and get compliments all the time. It gave me perspective on people. How people treated me like a threat with broken teeth but now treat me with favor

I can still take out my front teeth if I give them a good bash. They are implants. All the broken teeth were taken out and implants were installed.

Most expensive purchase of my life, it wiped out my savings and indebted me.

Wake up you faggots, its like you have lives to get to or something.

kek, i also saved it for later meme creation

Im just gonna go hang myself in the garage now.

Are you the guy who wore this on their shirt to the Southside Furry Convention last month?

Are you the guy who wore a shirt with this printed on the front, at last months' Southside Furry Conference?