Homophobia and Pro-White movements

How do you think homophobia affects pro white movements? Is it something that should be at the forefront of our concerns or should we just not care about this issue so long as its kept quiet or in the closet so to speak? I'm torn on this because we have important heavy hitters like Greg Johnson and Jack Donovan who do a great deal for us and then on smaller levels we have Ryan Faulk from TRS who compiles these amazing caches of hate facts.

I understand people's problems with Milo. I think he's an opportunist attention whore who can really do us no good no matter how many priceless SJW meltdowns he causes on camera.

I feel like maybe a balance is needed where we're not full WBC about this but also we don't buddy up to the likes of Milo. Like it or not there are a great deal of homosexuals coming over to our side whether its due to ever spreading diversity or Islam. Are they an asset or a problem?

Also if you're incredibly opposed to any acceptance or tolerance of homosexuality in the movement how do you deal with Donald Trump pledging to protect LGBTQ individuals from Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/11289.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Homosexuality is unacceptable if you're WN, no better than a race-mixer. Even if they're a minority, it's still over 300000 white people who aren't making white babies.

They get the rope.

We have more important shit to worry about than this kike D&C

There over 34 percent of millennials

sage and report

I don't see how the two are related at all.

You aren't going to lecture everyone on the "good Jews" next, are you?

Honestly should every white person reproduce though?

Clearly not. Jews are alien to us and don't belong among us.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Homosexuals need our help.

They need to put us in power so we can cure them.

I fully support this.

Every degenerate group needs it's own NS division so they can be cured later.

Black NS => Back to Egypt
Asian NS => Back to China
Latino NS => Back to Mexico
Gay NS => Back to the Mental Institute

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

You know where you are, right?

It was the the J. Walter Thompson Innovation Group its a thinktank

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

That's fucking ridiculous. Homosexuals are still maybe 2% of the population. This is why I am often puzzled by the gay panics in these circles. Its such a small thing that its basically irrelevant.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

I said of millennials. And honestly I'm surprised its that low, have you seen the average millennial?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Its kind of pointless to keep posting spam and want a actual reply but I'm sure that's not going to stop you

It's not a phobia. IT is a natural aversion to those who will do nothing to advance the needs of the race into the future. THe books and groups and all that junk only works here and now. They ain't making babies or raising them right so they ain't doing diddly with an eye to the future.

But if homosexuality is not a choice, as most evidence indicates, that's not really their fault. Anyway they could still produce children by donating sperm in theory. And they can contribute to the economy, or devote themselves to intellectual pursuits since they don't have children to raise.

Holla Forums makes up a new word for it.

prefix: homo
postfix: ???

profit!

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Homophobia doesn't affect us at all. Noone is afraid that homosexuals are going to break into his flat, tastefully redecorate it and replace his wardrobe with fashionable clothes. You must be thinking of revulsion to buggery and opposition to the homosexual agenda.

the Roman's were huge faggots and made this civ

Homomisia: hatred of faggots

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

It was legal, but looked-down upon.

It was more common toward the end of the empire.

Don't trust the official Jew history.

After all, race doesn't exist to these "scientists".

SAGE

check em btw

The term “homophobia,” introduced by psychologist George Weinberg in 1972

Ayyy hol up

Niggers have biologically low IQ, psychopaths have brain disorders - not their fault, so we should accept them? I don't think so.

homosexuals will be shot on spot

With what, though?

something efficient and cheap also doesn't affect burial expenses

A Gay Straightener.

hahahahahahaha bumplocked
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck are you stupid? Gay people are more likely to have gay babies, you're better off letting them pair up without progeny if you truly hate them. The gay people who tend to side with you won't even be distinguishable from the rest of you and you won't know what they do because they'll tend to keep it in the bedroom.
Societies that don't tolerate homo's tend to have more of them in their midst because they are forced to reproduce.

Just leave us be. Most of us don't like the crazy flaming rainbow pride lgbtqwxyz shit anyway and the ones that do tend to congregate in their own neighborhoods where you can easily avoid them.

I'll go back to lurking now….

How is that amusing?

Another thread bites the dust?

Yeah I suppose only Trump circle jerks are allowed on this board. There's already a Trump circle jerk on the internet. And its on fucking reddit. Let that sink in.

Holla Forums, both of them, are fucking dead.

sorry but we don't suck dick here
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/logcabin/

How can we destroy the enemy if we can't even talk about them?

The bible talks plenty about Sodom and Gomorrah

You're the one talking about it, faggot.

I bet you loved typing that out.

Well the Bible didn't do much good, did it.

We don't need the internet, we just need the Bible!

B-but… muh degeneracy!
Op this literally doesn't matter and we shouldn't be making threads about it. No one here is afraid of homosexuals. There is however a great disdain here about allowing it to be acceptable in society. This is not "homophobia" which is a term that was invented by kikes and literally means afraid of gays. Natsoc people don't want it to be socially acceptable for men to be prancing around in women's clothing and exclusively deciding they only want dicks. It's bad for our race's gene pool and numbers.

Sage

You're so gay.

You can't sage a bumplocked thread.

You shills aren't even trying anymore.

There is no proof that genetics have an impact on homosexuality.

I believe that given the right circumstances, anyone can express homosexuality.

For instance, gender dysphoria can make one hate the vagina, and want the cock. In this instance, the homosexual acts as if "straight".

Or you could have been traumatized by interactions with women during your early days, so you end up partnering with men instead of women.

In any case, shit thread, sage.

Whether you would drown OP in a bog or not its seriously bullshit that this thread was bump locked.

This board is now /r/the_donald

8ch.net/polmeta/res/11289.html

Keep it in the bedroom.

/thread

We just had a faggotry thread. The Holla Forums scientific consensus is that faggotry is caused by a contagious brain parasite and that faggots must be exterminated on hygenic grounds.

www.8ch.net/pol/res/6981079.html

No poofs allowed. Faggots get out.

A society full of white heterosexual couples would naturally produce a certain percentage of homosexuals, it wouldn't produce blacks. So you have to decide what to do with them. Killing them isn't realistic, most people would never go along with that. Even hundreds of years ago Thomas Jefferson just wanted them to be castrated. And that was back when society at large was mostly Christian and thought being homosexual was a choice and a sinful abomination. Nowadays even most Christians don't believe homosexuality is a choice, they just think the act is sinful, and don't support the state punishing gays. And the vast majority of atheists see nothing wrong with it whatever.

A homosexual is not a loss for society. They aren't contributing new children (unless society had some sort of framework to allow that, like making high IQ gays donate sperm or marry a woman regardless of their other behavior), but they aren't decreasing the number of children born either. Unless you accept that they are 'converting' people, which seems dubious. At worst they're neither a net loss or gain for society, and if they contribute to society economically and intellectually and keep their sex life relatively private, they're a net benefit.