Covfefe

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covfefe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the entire page of 4/pol/ rn

Something to get cunty griffins name outta the headlines after her stunt yesterday. Now everyones talking about this…

It's secret code for the Russians!

OMG LE DRUMPF TYPOED A WORD!!! WORST PRESIDENT EVER XDDDDD

seriously, fuck off

If it's just a typo I'm sure you're able to tell what he actually meant to write.

coffee, obviously

Why do people use drumpf as if its even a putdown?

drumpfags triggered

I don't think he even knows

COVERAGE

Press coverage.

hes false flagging, it means he's got some shit dropping and he needs the MSM distracted with his retarded tweets.

Cocks Over Vagina Fuck Eisenhower Fuck Eisenhower

the only question is what the fuck does he have against eisdenhower?

Nothing new.

hahahahahahahaaha man i love this guy

go bak their

He was just trying to be a qt anime grill

what are you? A nigger? Post the webm you clown.

this

Also a subreddit /r/covfefe

How do you even know that it exists?

sorry, but what is the game's name?

google search "covfefe"

Power Drive 2000, a project stuck on kickstarter. Hasn't been updated since 2015 and I doubt they will ever finish it.

"Kike" Eisenhower

a shame. right when i wanted to go back to gaeming. haven't played shit for 4 years now. welp, fuck it..make it 8.

Damn, why is that girl so cute? Those red cheeks, freckles, red lips, she is lovely.

red herring

Defefe your account.

Great prank lol, made me think the leader of one of three global powers had a stroke or something fckin eppin

who's talking about impeachment here? take your meds

They already have a full wikipdeia article about it and it's full of sources.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covfefe
So many autists.

post more lushes hooters pls

ALL PRAISE OUR LORD COVFEFE

It's funny

Only 2 seconds were relevant.

cover/covering or something like that

Reminder this traitor deserved to be punished to siding with the enemy for his own self-interest

It's called makeup, faggot

cringe. not at Donald, but at these homos

I don't even click his tweets because I know what the top responses will be.

It's benis

Drumpfcucks are holding up a typo as some kind of epic act of humility which makes him more relatable
Holy. Fucking. Shit. You guy really are retarded…Just get it over with and send him a letter asking if you can suck his cock, I'm sure his ego will make it happen.

By the way, Daddy Chump just got a woman fired for her political beliefs, hmmmm, what other group I know for doing that. "DA ESS JAY DUBYAS"!

Anybody who supports daddy Chump after these SJW actions is a fucking hypocrite who wants to suck his cock down to the base (not as impressive a feat as it sounds). Fuck all of you.

I really dont get this he made cute word covfefe and half of reddit/4chan/American media goes apeshit. Looks like living in luxury truly alters your mind. This is why utopia must never happen.

fefe is the new Candlejack

Candlejack would never use the COVFEFE mem…