Turks

What does Holla Forums think about Turks?
Does anyone consider them white?
Is anyone not completely baffled by the huge support they get from western governments? Sure geopolitically its position is extremely significant, but why not find another way around securing eastern european borders and natural gas supply routes without feeding the dirty mongols?

Is everyone cool with these vermin breeding on our borders and with erdogan their leader announcing to all Turks in europe to have 5 children each??? And that the future of Europe is theirs? Is noone fucking bothered by this shit? Millions of them already live in Germany and other western european countries, is noone feeling threatend by his remarks?

rt.com/news/381166-erdogan-turks-five-children/

these anouncements can be found on nytimes telegraph and all the bs western media as well as russian and others. My point being that he did actually say this shit. Noone seems to be commenting on this silent invasion of this neo-ottoman mongol freak.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_language
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Half the reason Syria is so fucked right now is Turkey, they want to join the EU and will have no worries getting in if the Qatar / Turkey pipeline is complete.
As an Australian I feel partially responsible for not wiping them from the face of the earth in WW1.

soon

what if US helps create a kurdistan that spans all along the south eastern turkish border all the way to the mediterranean sea? then any pipelines coming from the caspian sea with natural gas could bypass turkey and enter europe through greece. There is currently a pipeline being planned from israel to cyprus to greece and italy then on to the rest of europe which has already been signed a few weeks ago for funding. Wouldnt this render Turkeys position much less important? I hope there is some secret fuckin plan going on cause all im seeing is Turkey being the second most powerful NATO country while threatening europe demographically at the same time. what is this…

We should just gas all the Turks..Almost as bad as niggers.. almost

While more expensive to construct I think the best option would be Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, under the Mediterranean to Greece.
Fuck the Jews and the Turks, bypass them all and dig Greece out of their hole at the same time.

so we can see that there are obviously multiple solutions to the Turks. Why are no governments attempting to do so, and instead till very recently have backed Turkey to the point where it has turned it into a formidable regional power thats no longer so easy to control?

It has only been very very recently that i have been noticing some western countries slightly opposing Turkish actions but still stress the importance of their alliance. I hope there is some long term plan to get rid of these nasty pieces of shit cause its not even funny anymore. These guys have been a constant threat to eu christendom since the fall of the byzantine, but have only been propped up by the west since, instead of being destroyed. And while Greece, an obvious contributor and supporter of white christian europe, has been trampled upon and humiliated by the west. For gods sake… what the fuck.

they sure as hell ain't white, i wouldn't consider them european.

they're just swarthoids like the rest of the mid/east

In this cap of google maps I have circled the cargo ships in the Turkish straits at the time. If we want to limit Turkish influence we need to take back Constantinople.

exactly! taking back constantinople would be all we would need to take away their political leverage. However most europeans i meet and even russians are very friendly towards turks and dont see the need to do so. Let alone the politicians who keep proping up Turkey, installing military bases in Turkey, sign pipeline deals with Turkey, etc etc etc. We seem to be the minority who feel that this has to be done. It would also Include the bosphorus strait in EU territory if this was the case which in my opinion is EXTREMELY useful strategically. Why is this not being done.. why are the Turks being gloryfied and supported by everyone instead?

bu

I think it mainly stems from the cold war, the Turks wouldn't allow Russian warships to pass from the Black Sea into the Mediterranean greatly limiting Russian naval power. This got them accepted into NATO and now they have been our "greatest ally" so long we are trusting them with more and more power somehow remaining oblivious to the fact that Russia would be a better ally in the current geopolitical environment.

I make a point of telling my friends that know little of history about the Turks and I'm seeing it spread. Hopefully in a couple of decades Turk hate will be common enough that we will help the next military coup instead of turning our heads as Christians are massacred.

if the Catholics hadn't betrayed their 'fellow' Christians (if you can even consider Catholics true Christians to begin with considering how much they make up and how often they go against the teachings of The Bible) and ransacked the Orthodox city of Constantinople and then left it to the Turks, then Turkey wouldn't even exist as a country. There would be no 'Turks' as we know them today. Trace the issue back to its roots, and you see that Catholicism is the cause of all our Turkey problems.

kick turkey out of nato

Crusaders wouldnt have existed if Byzantium could defend its own fucking borders tbh

Braindead catholic detected, never forget that Catholics murdered and raped Christians, because for them it isn't about God or Jesus, it's about expanding the power of Rome.

True. At this point weve created a powerful nation, which controls the flow of Russian ships to the med, and have started to oppose it. This will most probably lead it to an alliance with Russia which is probably something NATO will absolutely hate. They already re-signed the renewal of the turkish stream project which was halted after the downed russian jet, which is the pipeline for natural gas coming down from russia. They need to be dealt with before they can become a formidable enemy that is no longer on 'our side'. Not just for that, but also simply for the fact that they have openly threatened european demographics by erdoggy's call for the turks to go on a breeding spree. its as if the west are ignoring an enemy not only at their border, but in their midsts. This seems like a very self-destructive mentality.

yeah unfortunately ive read about these events. however we cant just shift the blame to the cacholics and ignore the bigger problem that is a problem for us all. At this point it would benefit us as europe to put the row with catholicism behind us to deal with the immediate threat, and try not to fuck eachother over in the future.

I'll never stand shoulder to shoulder with a Catholic, nor should any self-respecting Christian.

tbh i dont think the crusaders believed they were expanding Romes power
it was more about the loot and booty tbh

Im not saying we should forget what happened. Im just saying we shouldnt let that get in the way in cooperating towards fucking these bloody mongols at our borders.

Im not saying we should forget what happened. Im just saying we shouldnt let that get in the way in cooperating towards fucking these bloody mongols at our borders.

you obviously dont know the history and series of events that lead to the destruction of the byzantium.

I would fucking love to see them kicked out of NATO and other existing defensive pacts thrown in the trash.
Within a year Russia would be sailing warships though the Turkish straights and god help the Turks if they are stupid enough to engage one of them.
We all know they would and it would be glorious

We will conquer eu soon,australia will give us their borders for free by the thrill of seeing how we raped and slaughtered billions of morally degenerate,immoral european fagz.

We will conquer eu soon.Australia will give us their borders for free,by the thrill of seeing how we raped and slaughtered billions of morally degenerate,immoral european fagz.

the only turks I want to hear about are the ones who make my pizzas and kebabs

Do u all understand or do i need to write again that we will bring u demise and destruction

That is coup talk, don't make me tell the MİT.

bring it on, bitch. we gonna winter war your ass just like we did the far more powerful soviet union

Now that is a match you could sell tickets to.

shoo, roach

Let him post more. He is just supporting our arguement on why we need to destroy the Turks. They openly oppose us everywhere. Calling us degenerates and calling for the invasion of our lands. Let him talk.

Shut up icy bitch,i am drinking ur country with soda every day,ur country's name must be changed to notfineland or faggotisia or ur mom is a whore.

Hey thank u for support man,i don't know this flag where do u live

youre welcome scum, you are just proving my point here by showing your character.

filthy fucking degenerates….

Lol ur country is probably a shithole i bet 1 in 0,5 ppl don't know ur flag ,and u are screeching about my high,royal,glorious race.

high royal glorious race???? dont make me laugh. Also, the Cypriot flag hardly symbolizes any fuckin race. God knows wtf each individual Cypriot is given all the shit this country has gone through. We all know what you are though. A disgusting piece of shit that should be wiped off the face of the earth.

Learn a bit of your own history, there is nothing high and glorious about it. Id be ashamed to be a turk

1 in 0.5 people would also mean 200% of people know the Cypriot flag. I doubt thats true. What i DONT doubt is that you should go back to herding goats and horses in the steppes. Cause neither writing nor mathematics seems to be a strong point with you lot.

U are incapable to understand my jokes,i thought u were turk lol,dumb shit are u greek or what,why are u puking shit from ur mouth about turks,which one of ur relatives my ancestors raped?

Turks are just as bad as niggers, if not worse. Trust me.

U probably didn't leave ur basement to meet one of them lel,most of the ppl here are shitty but this fact goes for every country.

I'll be happy when they're all dead.

here is historic Greater Kurdistan territory before it was stolen.

the Turks are cool. probably my favorite characters in Scrubs.

Btw i am kurdish,>>7085309
It is not that big lel.

if you include kurdish area by population.

Yes it is, originally kurdistan was landlocked region, but a kurdish king saw this as a problem and wanted his land to stretch to 4 seas. this was the mediterranean, black sea, "kurdish gulf" persian gulf and caspian sea. 75% of turkey belongs to kurds, this is why they are so against kurds having their country as well as iran, 25+% of iran would belong to kurds, Iraq during saddam's era Arabized kurdish territory and pushed north arabs displacing kurds from their ancient homelands and getting arabs to settle in those regions. syria arabized kurdish territory as well.

You know what is infuriating? It was Kurds who Conquered all of the middle east, and North africa. You know who this kurd was? Saladin. His brother told saladin to make a kurdish country, it was kurds who shed their blood and did all the fighting to gain this territory. His words were fuck the kurds I did this all for Islam and i give everything for islam. basically He gave everything to the Arabs Fucking moron.

One day i'm going to find his grave and piss on it.

it's called living beyond one's means. you could do it too, just get some credit cards, loans and whatnot.

You mean the Greeks.

no, there is no such thing as "greek" and the only territory they had was this. not 75%

The Greeks think that there's such a thing as Greek. Here's a few Wikipedia articles which should explain it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_language

Greeks are pretty megalomaniac when it comes to these things tbh

Well my ppl is obssesed with cars and phones,avarage wage is 2000 liras and iphone 7 is 4500 liras in here,many stupid workers buy that stupid retarded fucking phones,w/e also he is right they generally buy cars with bank cresit and later pay more than they would normally to buy it because they are god damn idiots.Is there such craze in eu or australia

These words actually have some truth in it,that hamburgers unable to understand.

unless you count the byzantium which was predominantly a greek society.
Even if you dont, the map which you showed includes the major centres such as constantinople and smyrni which is basically where all the development happened. Take that tiny western part away and there is hardly any civilization left. So modern day Turkey was composed by Greeks, Kurds and Armenians. But the most significant parts of Turkey was indeed in the Greek parts.

what are you implying i dont get it… You think there is no such thing as Greek?

No, read what the user I replied to wrote.

ah my bad cheers

amen.

they can be its true, but because they dont want their contributions and achievements to be forgotten, while being trampled and humiliated on the international stage while Turks prosper.

We should also not underestimate their contributions to the west and appreciate it, just as we appreciate british french and german etc contributions today.

Lets not turn this to a thread about Greeks though. This thread is about ow the Turks should be wiped out the face of the earth.

look at my flag
it was very nice of them to not acknowledge the carve-ups and i feel kinda in debt to them for that, but the shit, that goes on there rly makes it hard to keep that in mind.
Muslims, terror attacks, half-assed, fake revolutions to eliminate political enemies, etc.
Get your shit together

good one user

Kraut here.
Rural Turks are usually pretty ok. They speak German and unironically think they are Germans.
Most age 50+ Turks are usually the same, as they were socialized in a less retarded Turkey.

Urban Turks which make the majority, are the worst subhuman trash i have ever encountered.
Not only do they not speak proper German, they also behave worse than your average welfare nigger.
They pretend they are religious fundamentalists, while engaging in degenerate western culture and never praying to allah.

Aside of that, their women are suprisingly easy compared to all other ethnic groups including Germans.
I didn't yet figure out as to why this is the case.

there is no need to be jelous my friend

I had to include them for majority support ;) dont worry well sort out that problem once the turks are done with

shhhh just play along we need majority support at the moment ;)))

well… not all contributions have to be positive do they ;)

Fair point; who knows what Europe could have been like now if it weren't for the Germans 'contributing?'

hopefully theyll snap out of their current cuck state and hang mutti merkel for opening our borders to islamic hordes.

A bunch of disgusting mongrels and inbreds whose genetic origins comprised of basically everyone within a 3000-mile radius from central roachistan, the perfect cousins for the modern jews, whose genetic origins are similar to the turks, but mixed with filthy subhuman genetic garbage long forgotten and neanderthal cavemen DNA along with wherever country they've even been to since long before the end of the last Ice Age

I'm living in Turkey which even can't acces to Wikipedia. As a Turk, I have to say..our people always praises themselves.

Our people voted wrong person which *evilist* religious merchant. May some ppl knows, our Savior&Founder leader Ghazi:Mustafa-Kemal-Atatürk has judged some laws about Religion and Government. Religion restricting the influence on the state. He has cleaned the religion where infected corrupt lands. He made many innovations about hats, clothes, selection and vote rights, freedom and law..etc.

And as we all know, these most rights was admired from EU. They were our enemy, but M.K.Atatürk saw somethings, he was not an ignorant. He found salvation innovations in Europe…

But those days are history now. Our "super-brain" people voted to an Evil..Why I wrote these things: Maybe you do not like us..its may about our Past and atm , but we weren't like that asshole freaks..I wanted you to know that.

If you guys can check our Vote Results at 2017, you can see the *division in Turkey. We all not *Erdoggy's ass-lickers. Our almost %48 people voted NO in elections, but religion laws and provisions are broken. Our people crushed under the religious yoke of the Arabs. (Turks believes Shamanism) so many religion, folk, idea lived in our country. We have been degenerated and actually it's normal why you guys hate us.

The case of Kurdistan/Kurds, there is so many opinion, fact and lies. Let them to politicians because even me can't say "Kurds wrong and liar" they're too right. But I saw some fictions as *75% of turkey belongs to kurds, this is why they are so against kurds having their country as well as iran, 25+% of iran would belong to kurds* even a child can see the truth about rates, numbers, borders, territories…etc. At least you can check wikipedia, rates of living kurds in Turkey or World. Except USA and kurdish folk, no-one want a Kurdish Country. IRAQ almost belong to kurds, but even they're seperated themselves because of that situation. The more it gets to the east, the worse it gets.

Anyway even Kurds&Turks can't solve that problem for 30 years. These issues like pandora's box.

FUCK2THE ALLAH, FUCK2THE ALL CORRUPT PEOPLE, FUCK2THE ALL WAR IS SIDE IGNORANTS, FUCK2THE ALL BOASTFUL GOVERNMENTS ABOUT HISTORY. FUCK ALL PEOPLE WHO HATING EACH-OTHER.

thanks for your post

Turkey didn't even exist yet in WW1 you stupid Aussie. They were still The Ottoman Empire. Blame the British, after WWII the Brits occupied what is now Turkey, they partitioned the land, and as a result the Caliph of Sunni Islam was abolished. That's why Islam is such a shitty religion today

Child murdering land stealing ISIS supporting snackbars also free kurdistan

How do you see the Caliph system being removed as bad? Do you think that if there was a Caliph then ISIS wouldn't have gotten to power, or is there another reason?

^this. Fucking this. Oh my God, this. Burn the Turks and their entire country to the ground, and once it's been properly cleansed then parcel it off to actual whites.

If you're that faggot from Crete
Turks a shit as much as Albanians

what do you think?

they are all sand niggers there is no difference

no one cares about your shit currency

Why don't you like Erdogan? He just wants to make Turkey great again!
He's all for social conservativism. You should love him you useless corrupt faggots

Some turks are white, others are not. There is no universal turk appearance

theres a legal way to invade someone?

casus belli

All this ranting over Turkey is fucked, up!

I much prefer chicken, or at least - duck!

All kebab will be removed from world clay.
white kebab get to stay