White Superiority but not really

First let me get one thing straight. Im all down for a white christian europe and we should fight to preserve our values on our continent in the face of a non-military invasion instead of giving in to this lefty bullshit and welcoming rapefugees to come and reproduce here.

Ive seen so many white supremacists here claiming that other races are inferior though based on the eurocentric history (which im all totally for)

Whats funny to me though is that the massive attribution of western civilization and history of white dominance began with the Ancient Greeks and then the Romans. These people were south Europeans, not west Europeans who were completely backwards and useless at that point in time. To the Greeks and later Romans, western europeans were nothing but barbarians. During this time there was already a civilization in China… not to mention that further down the line they developed gunpowder which was unavailable to us europeans for a couple hundred years before we had it too. So how can western europeans claim to be 'superior' to asians in so many posts, when all they did was inherit the inventions and progress on art, science, language etc etc from Greeks and Romans? While the asians had ALREADY built a huge civilizations in China. The western europeans at this time for many many centuries were still barbaric useless white monkeys. Why do they feel so proud and superior? The Eastern Asians are obviously historically way more prone to intelligent civilization building progress than they are. And as far as Europe goes, it was all the south east Europeans that started shit. I dont see where this arrogance and superiority complex comes from since they were completely useless? They have recently taken hold of the globe as western civilization but it hasnt been long and only based on the progresss made by their predecessors (who are not even western european)

I read many threads so far on this site with people ranking races from top to bottom claming that from best to worst are -
Europeans
East Asians
Middle east
Africans

However how they REALLY should have put it if they were actually true to history (and since they have even made a differentiation of East Asians with the rest but failed to do so with Europe it already makes it look silly)

South Eastern Europeans
Asians
Western & Northern Europeans
Middle East
Niggers

This is how it should really be if we are truly judging based on historical context as MANY have been doing on this forum.

Stopped reading right there

well thats ur mistake cause the thread is actually not even about that. I was just using that to connect with the white power people on this forum who are probably many

you can have your 3DPD, 'values', and your god or whatever
the only thing I want to save the west for sexbots and a few other technologies that the west will come to make

Japan is not the west, brainlet

Oy Vey! You can't be proud of your heritage bad goy, you need more diversity!

stopped reading there. The only good European country worth protecting is Scotland

My apologies. I didn't see the flag.

Any country that doesn't have a large Muslim population = the West to Holla Forums

they might to, but I prefer to have the most number of people working on it as possible, and they will get here faster with more people working on it.

Do some research nigger and don't take snow nigger memes too seriously

what a retarded study that is only based from 1400 - 1950. This says nothing. Can you even read?

If dis study waz for 50,000 BC, us niggers be on top! We waz inventorz n shit!

only there was no recorded civilization based on 50,000 BC built by any niggers.

nor by your Turkroach shite ancestors in Omorkolozfukloostan, Cyprian cunt…

Sorry to burst your bubble but my grandparents and parents are from Crete I just live here temporarily

Cause we went to space nigga!

sure mate

indeed the progression of modern western civilization has been great and the achievements are to be marveled! I dont doubt the greatness of the west. I am just critisizing the people who would rank races based on historical achievements, who would count Europe as a whole instead of classifying them differently as lets say Greeks , Romans, Germanic , Scandinavian etc.

They attribute the achievements of the southern europeans to the entire europe and claim a superior history to the rest because of it. This is just false though…

You are classifying Asians as a whole

mhm. I guess you know where im from better than I do. Everyones IP address is directly correlated to their ethnic origins according to you. Well done .. mate. Please go on.

Ok I agree thats wrong of me to do so. I am making the same mistake they did. It should be lets say East Asians, and there should exist a different category for pacific islanders, south east asians, and central asians for e.g

Lets not all get carried away though and keep attributing the greatness of races through historical facts to ourselves when it clearly had nothing to do with us. It was just funny to me seeing all these brits and americans say Europeans are superior based on a history that wasnt even theirs. Im just pointing out that if you really do base it on progress starting from the beginnings of significant civilizations, the Western Europeans definitely would not have the upper hand. So if they are to keep claming superiority through historical means, they should stop using the eurocentric model which points specifically to southern eastern europeans and not at all to western europeans which also make the vast ethnic makeup of modern Americans.

Im not arguing that us southern / eastern europeans are superior! Im only claming that we WOULD be superior if we were to base it on the same stupid facts all these idiots were in countless race threads I read on this same website.

cultural marxism is a fucking disease my friend

I don't see anything wrong with categorising all the sub-European races as one whole since they are racially similar. Each sub European race has been responsible for various discovers or inventions at various time periods, some took a little longer than the others to reach their golden age, some contributed more so than others. But as whole the European people are superior to any other race technologically, culturally and racially.

I believe people use this argument (among others) as a basis for limiting immigration to specially Europeans in far flung colonies.

Stop reading there, reddit. Sudan could've been the ubermensch of the world for all we care. It's about supporting your own tribe, and going against the idea that we're all the same tribe.

appreciate the response thnx

cultural Marxism is based as fuck

Because they aren't that different and all carry the indo-european genetics that created a great deal of the ancient civilizations other than Rome or the Greek city-states. And once the rest of northern europe began to grow, all of Europe experienced a massive boom in invention and culture. The only reason the period after the fall of Rome is called the dark ages is because the flow of information through the Mediterranean sea was cutoff by piracy from filthy moors. Innovation across Europe didn't stop it just developed slower and much of it isolated from other European peoples.
At any rate if your parents are from crete there is a 1 in 10 chance that you're a shitskin of some kind so as far as I'm concerned that's what you are unless you post a pic faggot.

Okay user, time to go babysit a horde of niggers! Remember to wipe every single one of their asses with the soft silk clothes of the bourgeois!

(Failure to satisfactorily complete this task will result in execution by space shuttle)

I appreciate the response I will think about what you said.Thanks for the reponse.. although i still think genetic markers must have definitely varied between southern europeans and western / northern at the time and probably still do slightly as I see greeks seem quite different to Germans for instance. Anyway, so basically you guys are 'allowed' to attribute roman and greek achievements to yourselves because you believe that you are genetically similar enough to do so. hm….

Btw are you saying you think I could be a shitskin because of ottoman invasions?

If you're going to accept that humans are tribal, you can't act puzzled when humans act tribal.

No I'm saying there's a 1 in 10 chance (also read as 10%) you're shitskin because (lumping all brown minorities together) that's the racial breakup of crete. Albanians a shit.

ye

modern greeks are indeed fucked up by ottoman invasions
thx for realizing genetics is key

good point

first of all, Albanians are a fuckin insult. If i was one i wouldnt associate myself to being Greek or having Cretan roots. My sirname is also from the very few in Crete that have not had the last few letters condescendingly changed by the Turks in their attempts to subdue the population, and the surname goes way back. I definitely dont look like a german or brit, as many of us Greeks have dark brown hair like myself. I have blue eyes, my skin goes as white as any western european in the winter or if im in a cold country for too long, but tans easily in the summer instead of turning bright red like many western europeans. But most of my Greek compatriots i have noticed have a slightly different skin tone to the rest of the western europeans, I wouldnt say its shitskin though.Just like the italians, we pretty much look almost identical with them. But it definitely isnt the white silky anglo / germanic type their. Im sure most Greeks would agree our skins is indeed slightly different and more adapted to a hotter climate.

We don't attribute it to ourselves, we attribute it to the European race as a whole along with other achievements created from various European civilizations. Yes, the greeks did this, and the british did that or the dutch created this, but when we lump these achievements together we attribute it to the European race as a whole when comparing to the racial groups such as the negros, arabs and mongoloids.

Thank you. So basically you are saying its ok since we are all actually part of the same group. Fair enough. So in that sense we should not discriminate between Eastern Asians and South Eastern Asians since they probably have as much similarities between them as Greeks and Brits do for e.g

Something that ironically only enters these discussions when lefties use disproven "terrestrial reasons" theories is that your neighbors are a part of your development.
An italian might be able to invent this and that for a lifetime and his successors continue doing so for a century or two because his neighbors don't immediately lust destruction and domination for the only sake of spreading their flag.
We turn on history and look at it as flags marching and people just dominating but thats a very few war and periods in time, usually for the worst.
Europeans were able to trade and interact for xtended periods of time. So were Asians. When the trends of rivalry are overcome by trends of domination for the only goal of domination - we see poor results.
Many races can only see the end of a war as death of their enemy, his children, his culture etc.
Europeans - even in the aforementioned wars of domination were very often able to be satisfied by claiming superiority and exacting tribute, taxes, what have you (resources of course, like anyone).

We see very poor results during the last 200 years when genocides were included into the goals of domination.

Sure why not if you're comparing mongoloid and European racial groups as a whole.

just trying to suss out whether or not you're genuinely asking these questions in good faith, can never be too sure these days
You know race has deeper and more meaningful metrics other than skin tone right?

exactly
Hold your horses m8. SE Asians are a whole other beast than E Asians. SE Asians have admixture with dravidian and some other kind of negroid type of thing going on. SE Asians can be alright like when they all over the jews of Asia (chinese) but they're more of a grab bag in terms being of value. Also I'm almost absolutely sure they didn't build shit like Angkor Wat and they certainly aren't as capable as E. Asians overall.

i appreciate your responses and I am definitely just asking these questions out of good faith. I am also new to Holla Forums and im trying to get a grasp of the general mentality here. And yes you are right race definitely has more meaningful metrics than skin tone.

Do you think the S.E asians might have not built shit like angkor wat because of their environmental conditions? e.g Philippines are islanders, a lot harder to organise very large groups and transport resources, more prone to environmental impacts such as typhoons and earhtquakes which lead to more temporary architecture e.g wood which can easily be rebuilt as opposed to a huge stone structure.

maybe not 'more' meaningful, let me rephrase , 'other' meaningful, like you stated.

most SE asians generally lie upon the ring of fire , full of volcanic activity and extreme weather conditions. Maybe they are seen to be less capable for reasons beyond genetics. I think we can only speculate as to the lack of advanced stone architecture in this region, and that it does might not tie to genetics or culture.

most SE asians generally lie upon the ring of fire , full of volcanic activity and extreme weather conditions. Maybe they are seen to be less capable for reasons beyond genetics. I think we can only speculate for lack of advanced stone architecture in this region, and that it might not tie to genetics or culture.

most SE asians generally lie upon the ring of fire , full of volcanic activity and extreme weather conditions. Maybe they are seen to be less capable for reasons beyond genetics. I think we can only speculate for lack of advanced stone architecture in this region, and that it might not tie to genetics or culture.

are you just talking to yourself?
all your proposed theories and arguments are easily disproven leftist arguments
you could google this with hundreds of well sourced pages explaining this but instead you get TLDR here from a few anons who are well read and visit b?
seems fishy

im genuinly fishing for info and opinions. Im just speculating and discussing to come to further conclusions. Is this not how we work shit out and find answers? The leftys are a massive disgrace and are a huge part of the degenerative movement that has ravaged the western world. I dont find myself to hold their arguements… can you please laborate? I do also research independantly but I would also like to speak and discuss to like minded people .. is that such a bad thing? why is it fishy?

and why the fuck would i be talking to myself if i linked to a previous post of a different user. I was obviously talking to the people I linked to in the post, not myself.

and i was not claiming that the reasons i gave for the philippines (MAYBE) not having structures applies to the whole world! I definitely dont think that the same applies to niggers lack of civilization, modern medicine, arts and sciences because they dont have the same excuses i used for the south east asians. The south east asians just seem to be a whole different story than simply genetic factors.

so dou you have anything to actually add to the discussion or you just gonna sit there making pointless critisism on something your probably even wrong about? either elaborate or fuck off.

they are definitely higher races
anyone that talks shit of southeast asians is just a closet traplover

I dont get it. Were u just defending southeast asians or insulting them?

I like the alt right now. It seems to piss you off.

theres a few southeast asian countries that have weird cultures
theres nothing weird about hermaphrodites, traps, homosexuals in some of their cultures
ppl who hate on asians see all asians as part of those cultures so get buttfrustrated that sexy traps exist in thailand for example
anyway
asians are top tier with europeans, theres many others that dont even come close

thnx for taking time into clarifying your point :)

Ur welcome.

oh, fuck off with that dead meme

I only encountered the meme yesterday since im new to these kind of forums etc…

But hey… thanks for your meaningful deeply intellectual contribution to this post.

What does it mean to be a "Christian" online, tho?

what does it mean to be a christian offline, though?

I'll ask the question that i always ask in this thread which which never answer. Name 5 asian innovations in technology, medicine, philosophy, art and engineering. No tweaks to western creations are allowed they have to be fully Asian. 5 in each category, not just 5.

*which you never answer

Civilization is a numbers game. Western and Northern Europe is a hostile location with difficult agriculture that simply can't support a population anywhere near the size of many asian countries. It's much more difficult to have the population size or density to build advanced civilizations.

The Romans and Greeks considered everyone who didn't speak their language to be barbarians, "barbarian" literally meant "babbler". The ancient germanic tribes had cities with populations as large as 50,000, they were not uncivilized. Anthropological digs in these areas are difficult because these areas are inhabited. Also, calling people barbarians was propaganda to justify continued wars and invasions the same way it is today.

The ancient Romans and Greeks left paintings and written descriptions of themselves. If they were alive today we would call call them Northern Europeans. Modern "southern europeans" are the degenerate product of their race mixing with slaves and conquered peoples, and the reason the Romans and Greeks failed are because their mixed offspring were not capable of maintaining the level of civilization established by their white ancestors.

If Northern Europeans were backwards, how could they field large armies that the Romans couldn't defeat?

Asians live in an easier climate, that is why they have more time and more people for advancing their civilizations. On a 1-1 basis, I am grateful I am a person of European descent and not an person of Asian descent, that is the basis for what you are calling 'white supremacy'.

Asians live in an easier climate??? UK and France dont really get bad hurricanes or typhoons or earthquakes or tsunamis (which were completely devestating when it comes to ancient stone structures) and if they ever did it would be much more rare than many parts of Asia. Saying they have a more friendly environment is completele bullshit.

and about your bs idea that implies that northern europeans are the real greeks is laughable. shame you stoop so low as to try and rip off a whole other people's identity and history. Very…. scumy of you. Like a Turk almost.

They're honorary Aryans tho

t. L * I N I S S H I T

Im not gonna do your research for you
Im definitely not saying they have contributed as much as the west has as far as innovations go but there are a few things ive heard gunpowder is one of them which would give you a massive military edge if that were true. Philosophy wise im sure there definitely way more than one influencial persons on the subject. Definitely mathematics too and they were engineering massive structures many many centuries before the brits in your case. You guys have pretty much stone hedge to be happy about which is definitely not up there in terms of engineering feats.

btw greece and rome stood for hundreds of years they werent just toppled by the first germanic horde that came to visit. They defeated them many times and raped them many times over. There were also many factors that contributed to romes fall including plagues famines and earthquakes, and also attacks from the east. Dont simply ignore all these facts like the scum piece of shit that you are, try to grow out of it. Also study about DNA haplogroups and research about a few studies which talk about different groups and changes within europe, and if its not from some bullshit diewelt magazine or some other crap i guarantee you that you will see your retarded conspiracy about northern europeans being the old greeks and romans is just wishfull thinking on your behalf, since it intimidates you.
Now youll probably just refer to some bs greece or italy debt crisis thing to feel better about yourself and cry yourself to sleep trying hard to fill the cracks of your imaginary bubble with more self deceipt and lies about who you really are. "hey wait a minute! I AM GREEK! Fuck those guys IM the real Greek" *he whimpered as he clutched his legs folded into the fetal position*

Yes but they became stagnant after the Mongolian invasions and they never really recovered from it. The people living in those lands right now are probably closer to Mongolians than the ancient Chinese on a genetic level.

And despite that they have much shorter growing seasons, less sunlight, and less rainfall levels and can't have the agricultural output, and thus population numbers or density, of many asian countries.

You don't have to read about the ancient Greeks and Romans very long before you realize there's a very big difference between the people then and the people in those regions now (pics related). All ancient sources describe them as light skinned with high frequency of blond, brown, and red hair, and depictions show them that way as well. Spartans for example are described as predominantly blond haired and blue eyed. You can watch the change happen if you compare the statues and paintings of them from early BC to the later periods of their civilizations. They intermarried with their middle eastern slaves and the people there are now arabs themselves.

They discovered gunpowder, but didn't invent it. What I mean is that they were aware that some things burned quickly, but they didn't formulate it and couldn't consistently produce it, their attempts sometimes worked and sometimes didn't. They also never put it in a 'gun' the closest they came were 'fire sticks', aka bamboo tubes, and these were mostly used to make noise and scare enemies on the battlefied. It was Europeans who figured out the correct stoichiometric formula for gunpowder, the process of "corning" it (granulating it) so that it could be measured and used in precise quantities, and then using it to shoot a projectile.

They have their own philosophers, mathematicians, etc, but we have not adopted anything from their philosophies, so they haven't really "contributed" to anything we do (except for faggy asiaphile weeaboos). Meanwhile they have adopted plenty of "Western" (aka white) philosophies, theories, etc.

Again, that's a function of just having more people to them. I don't have a low opinion of asians, they are certainly not nigger-tier and do have civilizations to be proud of, but they've always had a much larger population/worker base to draw on to do it.

I'm talking about how the Romans repeatedly tried to invade and conquer Germany and repeatedly got BTFO. Rome lasted as long as it did because they started using Germans in their army and civil administration. Eventually it was the Germanic tribes who conquered Rome after Romans had totally miscegenated into worthless middle easterners (unfortunately, once the Germanic tribes conquered Rome, they miscegenated too; now we have mongrel modern Italians).

The paintings and statues and written descriptions they left of themselves don't lie. They looked like Northern Europeans early on in their civilizations, and came to look more and more like arabs the way they do now as their civilizations declined.

Strange hearing that from a Cypriot. You know you're descended from Ottoman invaders, right? Stay triggered, Mahmoud.