Finnish MP calls for kebab removal

Only a matter of time before the Mongols start doing what they do best again.

webm embedded, original at youtube.com/watch?v=OShTUfGCnVQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU&t=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kk_62
users.cwnet.com/millenia/Sumerian-Parpola.htm
hs.fi/kulttuuri/a1468554065084
yle.fi/uutiset/esi-isamme_asettuivat_kirjaimellisesti_taloksi_itarajalle__arkeologit_kumoavat_vanhoja_kasityksia/9082133
yle.fi/uutiset/miekka_oli_kantajalleen_ase_arvoesine_ja_ainutlaatuinen_yksilo/8652765
twitter.com/jniinisto/status/758563522708119552
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_Törni
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uralic_peoples#Urheimat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uralic_peoples#Genetics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tornedalians
uralica.com/kalevala.htm
erectuswalksamongst.us/
medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:all-time
eroakirkosta.fi/static/ek-tilastot/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Americans#/media/File:Pct_finnish4.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a shame the true Finns sold out when they had the chance because the Finns are based

Yikes, they are gearing up for an other Sacking of Khwarazmia

The guy has massive balls, no other politician will speak like that. Shame on the booing faggots.

Sent shivers down my spine.

DUBS CONFIRM, BASED SUOMI WILL START THE FIRE

Based Finland

What party is he in?
Some Finngol please dump some info, fucking great to see.

the spirit of genghis is calling for his children to remove the slaves of allah from tengrii's land, first it was hungary, now it's finland

this guy is based it just gets better and better

Really glad I started watching Marco Polo before the Khan states started doing all this Awesome shit.

Tuli nousee!

He's not Finnish, I've no idea if he's even an MP but I seriously doubt it, he can barely say "SUomi Ensin" (Finland First) at the end.

He speaks English with a French/Greek accent or some shit, don't believe the mis/disinfo.

He's some expat living in Finland now and has seen the shit in mudslime countries, and was speaking at this event about it apparently.

Yesterday there was a thread about him and they said he was French.

Oh and the place where he is speaking is literally Middle East. Even our prime minister used to say it's "just like going to Somalia, it's great!"

Are we really going to post Finnish music?

This guy is going places

BASED FINN.

ONE DAY WE WILL KICK YOU OUT. ALL OF YOU

Of course!

THEY SHOULD NOT EXIST, SO WE WILL MAKE THEM STOP EXISTING

LAST CRUSADE SOON

I expected to laugh, but that sounded really good.

TEST

…And the crowd goes wild.

This mongol-meme is utter shit and stupid.

Centenial Reminder

In 1218, a small contingent of Mongols crossed borders in pursuit of an escaped enemy general. Upon successfully retrieving him, Genghis Khan made contact with the Shah. Having only recently conquered two-thirds of what would one day be China, Genghis was looking to open trade relations, but having heard exaggerated reports of the Mongols, the Shah believed this gesture was only a ploy to invade his land. Genghis sent emissaries to Khwarezm (reports vary - one stating a group of 100 Muslim merchants with a single Mongol leading them, others state 450) to emphasize his hope for a trade road. The Shah, in turn, had one of his governors openly accuse the party of spying, their rich goods were seized and the party was arrested.

Death of Muhammad II of Khwarezm. From Jami' al-tawarikh by Rashid-al-Din Hamadani
Trying to maintain diplomacy, Genghis sent an envoy of three men to the Shah, to give him a chance to disclaim all knowledge of the governor's actions and hand him over to the Mongols for punishment. The shah executed the envoy (again, some sources claim one man was executed, some claim all three were), and then immediately had the Mongol merchant party (Muslim and Mongol alike) put to death. These events led Genghis to retaliate with a force of 100,000 to 150,000 men that crossed the Jaxartes in 1219 and sacked the cities of Samarkand, Bukhara, Otrar and others. Muhammad's capital city, Urgench, followed soon after.

Genghis Khan's revenge was considered brutal, even by Mongol standards. His campaign resulted in the complete annihilation of Khwarezm cities, destruction of countless historical artifacts and records, and arguably the bloodiest massacre the world saw until the 20th century.

*centennial.

It's a meme by the slavophiles who believe it's fashionable to dislike Protestant Christianity, of course they'd never say that about Russia or other farther eastern countries…

Everyone could appreciate other cultures if they just stayed in their god damn countries.

THE FIRE RISES

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS SOON

Don't get so triggered, the Finns over at ylilauta call each other mongols all the time

ÄÄRIOIKEISTON KUOLEMAPARTIOT

Onko pojalla peppu vähän kipeä?

Quads for quality Finnish folk-metal

I have a question for any Finns in this thread. How nationalistic/Patriotic are your people? I visited Helsinki last year (Capital city, probably pozzed, bad representation - I know) and I was actually surprised to see barely any Finnish flags flying above any official building. If I recall correctly, the only Finnish flags I saw were on official buildings or boats in dock. I'm from Canada, and despite our terminal poz, we still fly our flag more than what I saw (yes, a fucking leaf).

I was actually pleasantly surprised to see mostly white people, however. You actually had people of your own race driving taxis or manning the garbage street-sweepers and garbage collectors.

Any non-official building*

How's it going, Ivan?

As far as the Nordic countries go, Denmark has to be the most patriotic. When I went, their flag was absolutely everywhere. Only countries which come to loving the flag so much are are Brazil and America up to the 1990s.

Russians are still assmad about what häyhä did to them? color me surprised

We don't fly it everyday, but on special occasions only.

Ime munaa homo.

Sorry to let you down but this guy is not an MP. He's some french former civil servant giving a speech at a Finnish anti-immigration demonstration. There were tons of kebabs and Somalis shouting slogans that Finland belongs to them, not to racists. Nobody got beaten.

fucking hell. Nice.

what the hell?

Ouch.

Missed opportunity tbh

Notice how they're not blowing up so much as France. Not saying they're in good shape, but consider the way that Italy actually sends their navy right off of the Libyan coast to pick up third-worlders and you have a better idea of why the chart looks that way, user.

It's not Scandinavians.

Shit.

Pretty sure since 2001 "Fight for your country" became "die for Israel in a desert, far away from your country" in the eyes of the general population, so don't trust those numbers too much.

Kek, well we tend to be nihilists and tried to be neutral in both world wars.

take the poo to the loo

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU&t=1

Finns need to annex russia

Well, it is our rightful clay, but because there are so many Slavs living in there today, there's really no use.

It is poorly worded for sure.

Slav infestations tends to really depreciate the land value of places.

Helsinki is extremely pozzed, it's a nest for lefties and libtards. If it's not some a national holiday or a sports event celebration, you'll see hardly anyone waving the Finnish flag.

Lefties hate waving the Finnish flag because of the civil war we had back in the early 20th century.

We've seen a small increase in Commie ideology as some pozzed lefties from Helsinki, who have lived their entire life on welfare, discovered that there was a civil war and started making a ruckuss because some distant relative of theirs died during it.

And any right-minded folk don't want to wave it too much because it upsets the lefties.
Usually people don't wish to tarnish the Finnish flag. Well, except for the leftists.

Kiva kuva, ystävä.

made me litteraly rofl. Song is pretty good tho

Kalmanpartio would be better.

Not bad.

Finland still has a conscript army and mandatory military service for all males so they don't really ask whether you want to fight. This also plays a lot into the Finnish patriotism I guess. I think it's rather comfy to know that most fellow Finnish men at least know how to handle an assault rifle and many even know their position in a time of crisis.

You probably visited Denmark on a national holiday. We call them "flag flying days".

This flag is so fucking based.

We have dozens of flag days in our calendar year, ranging from independence to Finnish poetry. On those days the flags are raised from 6AM to 8PM, not just national places but every non-independent household. Say you live in a rowhouse with 10 neighbours, one of you is selected to be the flag bearer to raise and lower it.

When a tragedy occurs, flags are raised in halfmast.

Also saying Helsinki is "pozzed" whatever that means is not true at all. Granted it has the largest amount of mudslimes, niggers and green-lefts, but they're mostly secluded to their own suburbs or parts of town.

Also I doubt you looked around that much, I see Finnish flags over government buildings everyday.

They did ask on that poll though. And we had the same result some years back when they did a phone query too, so…

ameri-kunt *

That was a typo. I meant to Any non-official building

Is that an MG3?

Do you guys also drill for a breechblock and barrel change in 7 seconds?

Here's a video of the (illegal) counter demonstrators. They're there every time spouting their idiotic shit.

Brazil had a HUGE surge in rght-wing patriotism last year pretty much everyone o social medeia is right-wing nowdays, the few feminista/etc left behind are mocked and harassed daily by the general populace. It would be a paradise if it wasant brazil outside.

How does a disgusting mongrel shithole of a country become "right wing" on any meaningful level? What's there to even be nationalistic about?

Shut up faggot.

Ah, sorry bout that.

lmao

all good, my man

I'm a Finn stupid. Are you saying Brazilians couldn't be nationalistic or what? Is it their fault that some people colonized America and made it mongrel?

Sadly I never fired an MG3 but this one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kk_62

Not sure what that is in the video.

But yes, all sorts of monkeying around with the rifle became very familiar.

No, we have our own arms industry.

A shithole mongrel nation with no genuine identity of its own due to said mongrelisation cannot be "nationalist" in any capacity. Brazil is swarthy mix of nigger, natives, and whites in varying quantities and degrees across the whole country.

Brazilians have loved the flag for as long as I can remember. Any sporting event with a Brazilian competitor, seemingly out of no where, they pull out a flag.

And on a persons birthday, don't you cover their birthday cake with mini flags?

building massive pyramids out of the severed heads of kebab?
fuck i hope so, but keep it downwind kebab stink normally a mountain of rotten kebab heads would put satans anus to shame

OK, so let's not let them be nationalistic then, nice. Maybe they should be the opposite, all of them, because you say so.

No… Never seen that. Only on national celebrations.

That's not even what I'm saying, you whiny little faggot. Learn to read.

YFW KHERGIT KHANATE HAS DECLARED WAR AGAINST SARRANID SULTANATE

Miksei Helsinkiä ja muita suuria kaupunkeja voi puhdistaa neekereistä ja ituhipeistä?

Finngolia is consistently one of my favorite memes. You simply have no taste.

Maybe you should learn to appreciate all peoples love for their countries so they wouldn't have the need to flee to our country? Double faggot.

Why is this language so ridiculously difficult to learn?

true Mongols were and still are based
it sucks not being wholly white but the mongols arent a bad lot to get mixed with
at least it wasnt fucking kebab lad

Because it's so archaic. Related to Sumerian for example.

take swedish/slav then throw mongolian into it

This is why the meme sucks.

Sorry, Finnfag. I'm not a universalist cuckold who sucks off brown cock like you. All shitskins can hang for all I care.
They flee to our country because our countries are better and they want what the white man has produced. Shitskin countries are shit because they're full of shitskins.
Go back to Reddit.

mix these three languages together and finnish is born

Let me translate it to you, friend:

Why can't helsinki and other big towns be cleansed of niggers and hippies?

Yeah, you're an idiot.

No.

Yeah, you're a cuck

Nope, never was and will never be. I just appreciate anyone who's nationalistic.

This is just a theory, but do you remember that humiliating soccer game a while ago? The 7-1 loss to Germany, who's supposed to be weak in soccer? I think their favorite bread-and-circus went stale that day.

I'm amazed we haven't heard anything since, actually.

No, user. There are lots and lots of blacks and browns who got high rankings. It's the way it is right now, whites have a sickness right now in a lot of cases. It's not a mixed brown-and-black problem (Brasil), it's a white probem and I don't want a Final Solution for the white problem, I want whites to stop being sick and self-hating.

the only thing missing from Brazil thats required to turn it into ZOG paradise is some jews at the reins pulling the strings
luckily brazil is even too shit for the jews to want it

Proofs: users.cwnet.com/millenia/Sumerian-Parpola.htm

Are you kidding me?

My sides!

Well that's your first fucking problem right there. Shitskins in any position of authority is bad news, especially for whites
Said like a true cuckold.

Get a load of this kid Hitler :D

I repeat. Go back to reddit

Flying flags without a special occasion to do so is pretty uncommon here. It's not necessarily that people don't care about the country, I just think it's culturally just not a thing people do.

Everyone I know is more or less indifferent to these kind of things, but from what I've heard around they seem to strongly think that if you come to Finland, then you should live like we do in Finland (i.e. integrate). Some of them have even gone extremely against muslims.

I don't know much about the rest of the country though.

I used smileys back in the early 90's, when you weren't even born kid.

A position of authority? I'm referring to the chart.

You're not making any sense at all, user. Yes, there's a White Genocide happening, it's not happening in yellow countries, or in any other race's countries except white unless you didn't know…

Kek
come off it m8
noone even ruled finland apart from the native tribal yurt dwellers til sweden invaded the region
finns claiming to be the successors to sumeria is like the turks pretending they're the successors to Rome
if you're argument is that finnish is originally just a unique language heavily influenced by its neighbours like the one the kassites spoke well ok then

Only children say this to posture themselves in an attempt to feel superior.

Sorry user. I misinterpreted what you were saying.

Nice refute, like I'd give it any credit. Just the usual bs.

hs.fi/kulttuuri/a1468554065084
yle.fi/uutiset/esi-isamme_asettuivat_kirjaimellisesti_taloksi_itarajalle__arkeologit_kumoavat_vanhoja_kasityksia/9082133

Oivoi tarvitsetko buranaa, kuullostat aika vaivaaltuneelta alaikäuusohomo

yle.fi/uutiset/miekka_oli_kantajalleen_ase_arvoesine_ja_ainutlaatuinen_yksilo/8652765

Can I fight in the Finnish race war please

Mene takaisin ylilaudalle.

Only if you're of Mongol or White European descent.

Fucking based

Call him a pharmacy cause he's dropping those red pills

B-but i want to race war too

It's funny.

Finns are cool; they snipe Ruskies and don't afraid of anything.

Mongols are cool; they sack Baghdad and don't afraid of anything.

Well, I'm almost fully white/asian

kill me now tbh

GOD IS A FINN!

GOOD LUCK BASED FINLAND AND YOUR UGRIC BROTHERS AS WELL!

ok listen to vid does it sound similar to finnish?
because this is reconstructed sumerian
also this badly done map
yellow is Elam and is hostile, Brown is Akkad and is hostile, Pink is Hurrian and is hostile, Egypt is grey and is hostile, Orange is Hittite/Hurrian and hostile, Green is Phrygia and is HOSTILE, Blue is Samartians/Scythians and they're hostile, Pink is Mitanni which is Hurrian and also hostile, purple is Assyria and also hostile
Sumeria is the red bit
now the maps not scaled for time and these borders fluctuated all around the place for a few thousand years
but how would a large group of sumerians pass unscathed all the way from basically kuwait by foot all the way to frozen as shit finland and why?

It's just that people are so stupid that they take them for real. I've actually witnessed many times people saying Finns are Mongols. It's not funny. For Mongols or Finns.

So, about all those StuGs we lend you..

I guess you don't have even basic knowledge on how language works. But that wasn't a surprise in the first place. Keep on wondering and let one of the most credited and appreciated historian do the work for you. Yet, I know you are full of shit, so you won't even bother but keep spouting that shit of yours until you're so tired you die.

That's their problem.

It came straight from the Sumerian lands via rivers to north, Volga region, then to the west, when the last ice age ended.

But like I said, I'm doing this for nothing, as you're stupid.

No, that's all of our problem, because the stupid people spread their stupid shit, just like these memesters.

Shitskins today, commies tomorrow.

Holy fuck, my nipples are so hard right now.

* a problem of all of us

Stupid people always have and always will be spreading their stupid shit.

They produce so much foul smelling shit, that to attempt cleaning it up will only result in your being drenched in the stench. Instead one ought to rise above.

dont get snippy with me and all high and mighty because it takes me ages to translate the text from your isolated ass barely spoken language into the global lingua franca
and after translating your fingol into people words I see no evidence to suggest the two are any more related than any other language group in the Indo-European language groups

That's because you're stupid and can't even get text translated. Also, learn how to write, you stupid monkey.

Fine, remove the kebabs.

But first you must remove the leftists.
They invited the kebabs and will do so again given the chance.

If you don't address the root of the problem it will never go away.

It's also funny how some user comes into a thread and tells world's most renowned scholars how things are and I'm supposed to believe the user instead.

video related

one guy and his theory
notice how in the article practically noone else shares his views

Why don't swedes make similar of somalis?

OK. What ever you say.

pic related

yeah one guy
who's spent his life focusing on the Neo-Assyrian empire and translating assyrian cuneform into finngol and english
he starts seeing things that arent there

you believe the giants were real and lived in finland?

Poika hyvä kasva paksumpi nahka niin kestät lievän paskapostaamisen.

Aloit saarnaamaan kuin joku vitun Tumblrin kasvatti jonkin mitättömän meemin takia.

Niele ylpeytesi ja älä ota Internettiä vakavasti.

Thorri confirmed last uncucked Scandinavian king

Tämä selvä. Ei siis kannata korjata valheita omasta kansastani, koska jopa omat kansalaiseni kääntyvät vastaan. Hyvin on mennyt hurrien mädätys perille.

it's not about how it sounds but the way the language is written, how you make sentences out of words and how you conjugate words

Also a very interesting fact is that a linguist who was back in the day trying to crack the mystery of Sanskrit language spoken in ancient India by the royals and higher classes, said that he figured it out by comparing it to Finnish.

Also pic somewhat related, these are older movements but those peoples still had to talk, there has probably been some kind of a protolanguage.

moltiin kuninkait

And I thought only some bored Hungarian scholars have similar ideas.

Mitä kohtaa 'paskapostaamisesta' sinä et oikein ymmärä? Syöt jokaisen näitten nyymien syötin, jos et vielä tajunnut olet näille jätkille pelkkä naurun aihe.

Nämä jätkät eivät ota tätä hommaa nin vakavasti, kuin sinä

Ei siinä mitään jos et tiedä mitä täysichanin nyymit toimii jatka vain jos haluat itsestäsi tuleva pelle näille jätkille

Yeah I'm calm now
incidentally i had a look at the claims of people who believe Sumerian was related to their language range from basque to tibetan to dravidian to georgian to finnish to khmer
the most widely accepted theories are that sumerian is a language isolate influenced by the Indo-European languages, prehistoric creole and possibly the totally extinct samarran culture that predated civilization

Jos nyt et vieläkään ymmärtänyt, niin selitän sitten uudestaan. Kun tämä sama paska on jatkunut jo vuosia (kyllä, itsekin pidin sitä hauskana vuosia sitten ja paskapostasin itsekin),mutta kun ihmiset oikeasti sellaisia, että alkavat pitää sitä totuutena. Enhän minä sille mitään voi,mutta enkö muka saisi sanoa että se on perseestä ilman että minua aletaan haukkumaan persekipeäksi tai persepurilaiseksi? Ilmeisesti en.

I don't know if you're pretending or not, but that's just stupid.

I kinda like Mongol shit :v

Friendly reminder that one of the most badass snipers ever was a Mongol

Simo "Simuna" Häyhä (Finnish pronunciation: [ˈsimɔ ˈhæyhæ]; December 17, 1905 – April 1, 2002), nicknamed "White Death" (Russian: Белая смерть, Belaya Smert; Finnish: valkoinen kuolema; Swedish: den vita döden) by the Red Army, was a Finnish marksman. Using a Finnish M/28-30 rifle (a Finnish variant of the Mosin–Nagant rifle) in the Winter War, he is reported as having killed 505 men, the highest recorded number of confirmed sniper kills in any major war.[2], source Kikepedia

as in the Proto-Indo European language paskapostasin

The whole finnic language family is way older than any indo-european.

can't you spell finnish asshole?

but im not talking about finnish i dont care about the language of finngols just pajeet is h'wite aryan levels of nationalism makes me boil

So what are we not? Please tell me?

Also ^ tells a lot

FINLAND NO

Could some mongol user please translate what this user said?! I don't speak Mongol…

Have this b4dec8 ID-faggot.

A mongoloid Mongol kek

That pic is missing USSR. It should get beaten a lot, say "whatever" and put on a winter hat.

Dubs confirm Finno-French Alliance against the Muslim hordes.

reminder that finns are less asiatic than russians

I was just going to shelf the video, but I'm really glad I watched it.
That was fucking amazing.

Roflmao at your insecurity, you don't have to pull russians into it everytime someone makes fun of you for being mongols…

URALIIN

twitter.com/jniinisto/status/758563522708119552

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_Törni

Finnish Minister of Defense brought a wreath to SS Hauptsturmführer Lauri Törni's grave, triggering extreme saltiness in reds.

Goes further than that, Finnish is a suffix language. That is to say, when you want to say more you don't add new words, you add something to the word itself.

So basically tits up crazy.

WE WUZ EUROPEAN 'N SHIET!

His post has nothing to do with good taste, he just sees that finns are being referred to as mongols and tries to reflect it to russians, it's ridiculous and cowardly.

Awesome.

The only europeans people throughly raped by mongols were russians

What the hell is going on here?

That's because Finnish co-operated with them. The Mongols.

Our nation day.

This whole thread

? Errr no

Bantz aside it's actually half true though:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uralic_peoples#Urheimat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uralic_peoples#Genetics

What's in here?

Relax and laugh at yourself a bit. For pete's sake, I'm a burger eating, stereotypical badger.

No. Uralics are "half asian" but Finns are not.

If the Finns are mongols everyone east of Germany is mongols especially the Russians because they got the shit raped out of them

DNA actually tells, that AUSTRIANS have the most of "mongol rape"-dna in them. No kidding.

The last great King of Sweden, Gustav II Adolf, known as the Golden King and the Lion of the North only got as far as he did because he recruited Finns to serve under him.

What did these Finns do? They were ranged cavalrymen who were some of the most brutal raiders in all of Europe.

MONGOLS CONFIRMED

I dont believe that post proof

Bassotetut ratsumiehet.

Russians have the greatest percentage after Fingols and Estonians ofc.

I dunno about that, czechs poles and slovaks are breddy white, as for Russians go look at putin's eyes and tell me if they don't have asian blood

Don't have the source, google it. It was a PDF that I read it from, I remember though.

Lol that chick is cumming after 5 secs….Throat singing for the win!

I believe some form of validation is in order

Russians have always been hit and miss with me most around the western regions and st petersburg look rather European and could blend into anywhere but some of the ones around Moscow or from the eastern parts have some very clear asiatic features or jawlines.

See the purple piece that Greece, Albania and even Bulgaria lack but turkroaches have?

Russo-skands and especially the Finns are more mongoloid than actual altaic speakers.

t. sumerian speaker

Both Aryan and Uralic languages are of mongoloid origin but the earlier population had somehow negligible genetic impact on native pre-Aryan Europeans (aka the ethnic cluster speaking the proposed superfamily of Basque, Kartvelian, Sumer and possibly pre-Hellenic Aegean and pre-Latin Italian languages).

I wonder what's its density is in eastern Siberia and Altai region.

Reminder that this should be the default position of all non-Islamic peoples on Earth; same for the Jews or any other aggressively supremacist religion. Some want to go a step further and remove their race itself but everyone should be able to agree that their religion must be removed/resisted/replaced.

Judaism:

Islam:

Christianity:

From the standpoint of an outsider to any of these it should be clear which ones are the greater threats. China removes even Christianity and Japan did in the past as well even when the threat was limited to peaceful missionaries. Now we are so crazy that we welcome the hostile alien religions of Judaism and Islam with open arms.

Oh you can. You just need to cut power and other essential services for few days in the dead of winter and Helsinki would be fucking dead. This is unfortunately terrifyingly easy to do, even our stupid goverment is slowly waking up to the real threat of this happening. To prevent stuff like that they should put conscripts in guard posts on every major substation and verious other vulnerable infra related sites. Really low cost for a huge enhancement in national security. Only way really to prevent well coordinated strikes from succeeding.

That bitch is a half-Jap half-Russian mongrel

Still significant.

Sale Stöö borrows but never returns…. National Coalition Party is Mafia!

kek

Krautchan is still down, explains the assburgers and haplogroups in this thread

Day where the kebab is of removals is close

This has a truth embedded into it.

LOL, I've never even posted in to the nazichan \o.

This could make a good song.

That's Q = Hun

RIGHT WING DEATH SPURDOS

Hey finnfags please annex us

t. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tornedalians

You should be the Queens, Kveenit. From Kveenland. From where most of the Varjaagit, Varangians, Vartiomiehet, were from.

Kainuun laulu.

Here's a modern version from Botnia, Pohjanmaa, Häme.

Suomi, Finland.

Pohjoinen.

This is so fucking retarded, let jews orchestrate flooding the countries with shitskins, then work to remove them, manufactured crisis.

Vladimir Putin is Finnic though.

I agree. Violence is not the solution, but spreading of the knowledge.

Half. His mother is Finnic, Vepsian iirc.

If Helsinki got glassed tonight I'd wake up happy tomorrow. I fucking hate that pozhole and the fucking urbanite scum that inhabit it.

Well, it wont. It's going to happen to the person who casted it.

You can have more than one enemy at once.

Yeah, but the Finnish military is extremely fucking pozzed as well. We conscript and train people with double citizenship many of whom might not even have visited Finland, know any Finnish, nor Swedish for that matter, yet we expect these people to feel some kind of patriotic duty to defend Finland in a time of fucking crisis?

Also, women in the military is a horrible idea, if they want to serve their country in a paramilitary role, resurrect Lotta Svärd but it's insulting to have them around when their standards are completely different.

Tell that to us, Finns, who fought against both communists and Nazis in ww2. And "kinda won both".

One of the better jews though.

The spanish practically funded the crusades. They're the king of race war.

(checked)

underrated post, I keked

Why ffs? Why? I don't get it. You are also great warriors…

It's not about being nationatist socialist, but we wanted the germans out. They wouldn't leave, so we fought them out and they basically burned the whole Lapaland.

nah spaniards look whiter than Greeks and probably are whiter

The USSR was obviously the victor at that point in the war.
Finland would be more or less left alone if they kicked out the Germans.
They made the right call.

Did you expect them to leave peacefully?

Actually I think so. They were our allies after all, and one of the best soldiers to their cause.

Many men fell, but the spirit lives.

we waz kangs

NS Germany was the best thing happened to Germany and the occupied zones. Look at Germany now: our best warriors died in the great war, in gulags or Rheinwiesenlager. A kingdom for a Wehrmacht division in present Germany. Those cucked politicians, shitskins and nighers would be history faster than you could shout "Sieg Heil!".

t. German ready for clash of cultures

That was a cool story.

I'm with you,

Yes it is.

They were an entire race of Supreme Gentlemen. Happas; not even once.

Beat me.

I really hope this kind of "not white posting" would have stayed on cuckchan.

Sometimes violence is the best and one and only solution.

Sorry, but no. Big masses won't rise ever again.

Premature, misdirected or self-defeating violence isn't the solution.

Quality over quantity. Regarding Germany you just need 1% of the population (~800.000 people) to make a change. Bayern München e.g. has a fan base of appr. 850.000 people.

what is your basis for this belief

New Tab
uralica.com/kalevala.htm

I'm not reading that shit

It's the origin of the Whites, so suit yourself.

Read this then: erectuswalksamongst.us/

I'm fairly certain that a Finnish folk story is not scientific

Of course not. It' told generations after generations by poems. So distortion is guaranteed. But as some middle age German told, Finnic myths should be taken as truth.

Finland - with such small number of people - has the Worlds largest collection of national poems.

medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:all-time

Fucking based!

This is the kind of man Europe needs right now, and we will support him!

Only a matter of time now.

There are a lot of problems with every origin theory of humans.

What we do know based on genetic studies is that modern man diverged at some point and seems to be related to Neanderthal/Cro-Magnon intermixing.

Africans have no Neanderthal DNA, while other races have various percentages with Europeans having the most and East Asians having the second highest on average.

It's impossible to act when you are a minority in government

Armchair correlation: Europeans are the smartest, most capable, most kick ass, exploring, discovering, empire building, civilized race on the planet. Asians are close second. Niggers are niggers.

Armchair speculation: Neanderthals were the most civilized, smartest fuckers of prehistory. Cromags were the muds of the world, and niggers were still niggers. Cromags fucked up neanderthal's shit, hell there were probably prehistoric jews back then that made race mixing rock carvings, but in the end we prevailed, breeding ourselves back to better.

Cro-Magnons were the mix-ups-with Neanderthals and Homos.

Finns are the most Cro-Magnon.

obligatory

Oh, someone already beat me to it.

I am in awe!

First country to found RWDS - Sons of Odin.
It is safe to say Finland is most based, along Slav countries.

SISU

Sent shivers down my spine. RISE MY BROTHERS

Here (((they))) come.

FUCK YEAH

Poor Fincat.

Kek. Judaism is the root of universalism; jews as idolatry and humans as equals in their animal nature.
Why do you think it was the kikes who invented communism?

Liberals can't into non-double standards.

BASED AS FUCK

Finnish is closer to Estonian and Hungarian language, user.

I can understand Estonian but how much can the average finn understand of magyar?

Perhaps not much, but both are considered Uralic rather than Indo-European.

That's factually wrong, they weren't "ranged". Other cavalries at the time caracoled, as in they rode close, fired, and rode back to reload.

The Hakkapeliitat did have pistols, but after firing them they charged amidst the infantry. Their formation was very tight, with the riders' knees interlocking. Charge like that usually broke the enemy.

They were brutal though, having waged near total war against the Russians for decades.

Onks siulla tämmöstä?

Dumbass. History is nothing but violence, present day is nothing but violence, you've just swallowed to coolaid is all.

well it's different for each country, Finnish and Estonian are influenced by Scandinavian languages and share some loan words, Hungarian is influenced by Slavic languages

Cro-magnons were almost certainly fully modern European just without the full snownigger albino mutation yet (they likely also had blue eyes and fair hair and only lacked the pale skin) and some claim they we actually were advanced transitional forms between Neanderthals and proto-sapiens proto-niggers before their interbreeding with pre-spaiens hominids . Though the details are muddy and often (((contradicting))) if anything Cro-magnons were the first masterrace hybrids that lived along the last remnants of their Neanderthal ancestors after they driven their proto-nigger subhuman part of their ancestry out of Europa there were some "negroid" skeletons found in sediments of around the time the first OoA migration was proposed to happen.

About as much as an average Italian can understand Russian. The language family is called Finno-Ugric, and Hungarian is in the Ugric branch, while Finnish and Estonian are obviously in the Finnish branch.
Although, Finnish and Hungarian sound hauntingly similar at first. When I hear Finnish I always have to stop for a moment, because I think someone said something that makes perfect sense, and I just didn't listen well enough to understand it. Then the more I listen the less sense it makes. I think if a Finnish and a Hungarian man had a conversation, both speaking in their own languages, then someone who speaks neither Finnish nor Hungarian couldn't tell you that it's two completely different languages.

I'd say our grammar was more influenced by German and Latin than by Slav. We had lots and lots of Germans here, and Latin was the official language of the government until 1848, so many people actually used that language on a daily basis. But yes, we also have lots of loanwords from the Slavs.

Karelians.

Jesus holy fuck, why do you even speak this language? This must take fucking 10 years to learn. Children learn most if not everything there really is to learn about english within the first 6 years of school, how long does it take finnish children to get a basic grasp of finnish? This looks like a fucking linguistic nightmare that you could study for 5 years and barely grasp if you were not a native speaker.

Now, I'm Hungarian, not Finnish, but the basic principles are the same, so I can explain to you: just stick more stuff to the end of the world. E.g.

So sötétségünkről may look like a complete mess of a world, but if a child can learn what about our darkness means, then he can learn the meaning of sötétségünkről too.

What about sötét+ség+ről+ünk? Does this mean "what our darkness is about"? Or do the suffixes always have to be in a particular order? I know in english, the meaning of "about our darkness" and "what our darkness is about" remains exactly the same, but it can be said both ways and is intelligible.

Sötétségrőlünk is like our about darkness, so it makes no sense. -ről has to be in the end. An other thing is that depending upon the vowels in the word you have to choose between -ról and -ről. This is called vowel harmony, but Finnish doesn't have it from what I've heard. You of course have to insert sötétségünkről into the context. E.g. you can just say sötétségünkről if someone asks you what you are speaking about, and want to explain them that it's about our darkness.

That would be "Miről szól a sötétségünk", I guess.

So, something like "what is the meaning/essence of our darkness".

What's the actual name of this song

Never trust a genetic study out of or about Bulgaria. It is always wrong. Every time it's done there are completely different results

Is he a member of True Finns?

that's just because finns are still rangeb& there

That's the best thing about Finnish - the whole language is one big shibboleth. You can instantly tell if someone is not a native speaker even if the guy has been speaking Finnish for 20 years.

Ethnic Zorigoo - Khuleg Baatar

It's a catchy tune.

gonna be honest here, the hungarian language looks like blackspeech/orkish from LOTR

Maybe because I've used a word with ö,é,ő and ü. Does this sentence look like that too? Ragyogóan fehér felhők úsznak a tiszta kék égen, és a nap arany sugarai ezernyi kopjaként szúrják le szívemet.

What is it that causes all 2 digit IQ populations to eventually converge on nigger culture? I blame Jews.

NIGGER WHAT DID I JUST WATCH?

reminder that the angry birds movie was made by finns

Funny because Tolkien based Quenya, not black speech, on Finnish

we have some massive bants here lads

It was bresiden :DD

Raping slavs and converting to Islam?

What's the best way to meet and marry a Finnish woman?

Mongols sacking Bagdad saved the west

I'm white, but you're right, I'm not Finnish.

Why are Finns so based?

Here here.

makes sense. everyone knows asians hate niggers

THE TIME HAS COME
WIDESCALE KEBAB REMOVAL INCOMING
DEUS VULT

Non-universalist in regards to conversion. They don't want a world of converted Jews they want a world ruled by ethnic Jews.

Finns are most alpha northerners.

I called it 8 months ago. Finns will be removing kebab together with Eastern Slavs

Well aware but the language he was speaking in was hungarian

did you not learn from the tatar conquest, Ivan? the Finns will only help their brothers the magyars and the estonians, not you sunflower seed chomping apes

there are a lot of people with finnish ancestry in oregon and washington state

onkos täällä susilaumalaisia? Minne on kadonnut serverit saatana

assburger KC bernd detected

What even wrong with being jewish in the first place?

That is one nice pepe you've got there.

what the fuck are you talking about?
fuck off kike

612 march. 6.12. is our independence day and 612 march is a march dedicated to the heroes of WW2.

Last year it was "guarded" by Nordic Resistance and had speakers from Close the Borders movement, Finland First etc. Basically an white nationalistic show of power.

Do Finns still go to church, brother-user.?

I do not but many of my family do. Most Finns are still religious I'd say but most arent really that passionate about it.

I can't conceive that your opinion differs from mine.

Do you think Slavs need help in removing? We laugh in the face of concept that abides failure.

What I meant was, Finns first started kebab patrols, about the same time Hungary built the fence and some Poles were planning an attack on an asylum centre in Sweden.

Each country must remove it's own kebab. Except Western Europe, they crave it

Well, thanks for the information. Interesting culture.

Don't forget that it's fashionable to disconnect from the Lutheran church these days.

eroakirkosta.fi/static/ek-tilastot/

see pic in and look at Finnland and Hungary, no relation.

Google Kai Murros for another based as fuck Finn.

I did that last year because fuck it our church is pozzed as fuck.

It doesnt make me any less religious anyway if im out

Materialism, Generation X social Marxist 'priests', politically correct pussies and shit ton leftists.The church lost it's meaning for me as well, Native finns are disregarded while the church bends over for any Abdullah and his 12 cousins without objections.

"We have to act like good Christians" rhetoric set in. They sound like the cuck'd catholic church.

I would be spiritual if I wasn't so fucking tired and busy.

Yup never been a member and never will. Just alone when the Finnish archbishop came out saying muslims>christians I think over 2000 people left the church that day. The Finnish church might aswell be called a mosque

linguistic brothers I meant

There's only one of those and it's not Benjamini Shortypiro. It's Gilad Atzmon.

the church is cucked as fuck

You're very, very boring.

A good excuse to give up and find something better than, or maybe drink more, right?

finland
poland
hungary
serbia
any others that are based as fuck and outright flaring their power levels to the corrupt EU?

Northern parts of Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan have the largest populations of Americans with Finnish ancestry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Americans#/media/File:Pct_finnish4.png

Mongorian accent shows his true Finn blood.

I got out way before I was even aware of the multiculti agenda, nowawadays it makes even less sense

HAKKA PÄÄLEEE

You know… most people who leave the church because of its blasphemy don't become atheists… they just join another church. Pentecostals and Laestadians had a surge in membership following the cuckolding of the Lutheran church and the following resignations.

The only ones who turn atheist are the ones who never had a strong faith in the first place.

derp, there is a town and university called "finlandia", settled and founded by finns, in michigan's northern upper peninsula

What about Samuhaul Hydestein

I'm glad I wasn't born a goat fucker.

yes!

Maybe he's from England?