my.mixtape.moe/bwsqvp.png
my.mixtape.moe/mtpqag.png
my.mixtape.moe/mzhfgl.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_aircraft_carrier_Graf_Zeppelin
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

M A K E A M E R I C A V A P E A G A I N

user what are you fucking doing?

Also I don't know why I can't upload more than one image at once. Sorry if it's annoying.

Yeah I know, the resolution on those are garbage. If you can do any better this is the video I ripped them from. I'd appreciate it and I'm sure others would too.

Aand I'm out.

click noice. If you can get the first one I posted in that quality I'd be the happiest man in the world. Where'd you find 'em?

A E S T H E T I C oc

Now that's some dank OC. Might I ask how you made it?

Got anymore?

Moonman graphic with GIMP, background animation with Sketchup, and all together with Premiere PRO.
Here's the animated version. It's kinda shitty because I had to convert to webm.

Very nice. Do you use a particular method in gimp to create that outline effect? Is there some sort of pattern automater to create that cyber-tile flooring or was that done in sketchup?

I use GIMP a lot for the dank memes but I've never heard of Sketchup and I could use a few more tricks.

Sketchup was used just for the tiles model in the background.
I got that neon Moonman effect solely in GIMP. Most was done by brush, and then I applied the automated Neon effect GIMP comes with (Filters > Alpha To Logo > Neon (or Alien Neon)) and played around with the layer transparencies.

You can check out some more of my animations in this site I often stream shit in (ankhstream.com/#adolf), if you want. Streaming some music right now while some of my animations play in loop.

Neat. I had no clue you could neonify. I just knew about nova and lighting effects for greater versions of reaction images.

It's probably really easy to get a basic tile background and color-adjust it as needed, then impose graphics in the foreground.

Aesthetic.

That's my wallpaper too

i saw some guy in my town had this plastered on a board propped up in his truck bed.

i also live next to the guy you may have heard put a giant pic of trumps face on the side of his house.

some of the people in my town are pretty based.

I actually made the little Hitler collage with the swastika. It was only ever made for myself but if you like it I'd be happy for you to enjoy it.

I also made the accident of adding those photoshopped party hat and bunny ear images but it never bothered me enough to change it. Apologies.

Feels bad

This is what I'm working with right now.

That was a fun thread.

If you're using Firefox or Palemoon, look for a plugin called Complete Youtube Saver and download the video in 1080p, then take the stills from that.

is this supposed to be anti trump, because I cant tell.

Here's a couple more, brothers.

What does the hellenic boar symbolize?

And more…

More A E S T H E T I C content like these, please.

And one more- this is just what's on my phone so if the threads' still alive later I'll add the ones from the computer.

bump

OC

This has been my wallpaper for the last several months

nice uneducated D&C bro

The video was made by Mike Diva, a vaporwave shitposter who in an interview said papa Trumpu was going to win and maga. He's asian, so it could be that he's being ironic or just in it for the memes. There's no damn telling, but if he was trying to satirize him, it failed because that plays right into his/our game.

The DNC looked absolutely shit-tier compared to the RNC.

4K version

I badly want a ripped and cleaned version of this one. By far my favorite, love the sun background.

OC, not Holla Forums related, but praise kek.

In regards to Japan, is this an insult to trump as it would be for westerners or are they parodying him as an act of support?

I've seen a few Japanese Trump supporters, including a pretty based Japanese woman, but fuck knows. I doubt that most of them care that much, since they don't really care about other countries that much except as far as their own well-being is concerned. Intuition says that most would be inclined to support him, just based on their culture.

I think it could be an act of support. A lot of them are still highly traditional, despite what their media portrays.

That picture has nothing to do with them user.

トランプ先輩

I believe that VLC has a export-screenshot button. If you download a source-quality mp4 of the video using offliberty.com or something, you could get a pretty good-looking wallpaper that way. On phone atm, but I'll try and remember to do that tonight and hook you up.

Here is the other 4K wallpaper, its good to know people still use my wallpapers :D

pure aryan

Ha i to played AOE

any of you guys have some good Mussolini wallpapers?

MOAR!

Think Trump might’ve demanded approval of the design of the stage and media elements?

Should we ask 2ch?

Does anyone have more high quality photos of Trump during this pose at the RNC?

Hey, I have some ancient shops of that picture

made a PG13 version

Who here likes nature?

these ones could be cleaned up a bit but i suck at image editing

nice cherry-picking

my current wallpaper

Ever heard of Photoshop or After Effects?

Actually, if you pirated Premiere, I'm shocked you didn't pirate the whole Master Collection…

That first pic looks like you took the original and ran it through a GIMP-tier filter…

Was going to save image.

Nothing of value was lost by not saving.

What a waste of art the original artist made. Like painting the Mona Lisa and then defacing it.

sad little person

png is too large to upload, uploaded here: my.mixtape.moe/bwsqvp.png

PNG of pic related: my.mixtape.moe/mtpqag.png

png here: my.mixtape.moe/mzhfgl.png

I made this one a while ago.

NA NA NA

Screw photoshop/Gimp, krita's where it's at.

Another good one. Dresden at night. From the art thread a little while ago.

Put effort into your OP or don't post at all nigger.

I got my Holla Forums and /asatru/ wallpapers mixed up so here's everything. Mostly German and nordic volkish wallpapers.

Last one was made by an user I believe, he said it was OC he had made with another image. I have the second image but I don't think it was as good as this one, which is fucking amazing 6000000/6000000

Boar is aggressive, it's also haram.

That's like the only thing I remember from that thread…

Fuck off to /a/, anime natsoc larper.

Kill yourself

How ironic of you to say this you fucking windbag.

Who is that character in the last two pics?

You among others,kys

fuck off

requesting more Christian wallpapers, especially if Catholic themed., Bonus points if anyone can give me the mothgirl one from layers of white

How is that a tranny lad?
I'm not into hentai drawings and faggotry like that.

The guys who drawed it is known for his drawings of anime traps and a famous "He guys Hitler is based, amirite Holla Forums" - guy.

>>>/auschwitz/ you poseur faggot

Here's some pics to further trigger you.

To be fair, Shad draws his lolis very flat. And since he puts a dick on EVERY female he draws, that's not saying anything.

Either way, have some Ebola

Kill yourself, fedora.

kek.

dude

I didn't defend WHAT he draws and I am aware he's a fucking degenerate mountain jew, but I did correct a wrong statement.

Also, you're a bit buthurt there

Pics are my two other wallpapers, but they aren't in a good format. I still use them

You were such a faggot I came here just to spite you.

The fact that you even know already that much about such degeneracy worries me, but known your enemy, right ?

But how about real drawings of Holla Forums related things that have nothing to do with animu like pictures related.

And again you avoided the noose.

Yeah mang, whatever you say.

1) A reading from homer
2) The Rape of Europa

so much people told you to fuck off with you anime but you're still whining about keep on posting. If you were just that ambitious in real life you would have a real gf instead of a girl drawn of a piece of paper. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against drawings as long as they are real, but why do people feel the need to defend their poor taste and degenerate preferences.
Those are good drawings not the shit you post.
Take your meds and think about what you want to change in your life.

luv it, fukken saved it.

Why do you even save that shit brah?

what is logic.

If you were a Roman then you'd be named Homoeroticus, faggot.

You have no future. Not in this world

艦これのグラーフ・ツェッペリン

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_aircraft_carrier_Graf_Zeppelin

Not only a faggot but also a nerd, were you bullied in school?

ayy

What the hell is that guy with the kar doing?

Didn't see this one posted. Had it made by an user on a /wg/ (halfchan) back in fall of last year.

My Uropa didn't lead his S.S. men until his death for this.
My Uropa didn't suffer in and escape from a POW camp to have the Wehrmacht and his ideology mocked by former allies.

MOCKED?

Give me a fucking break. If you can't tell that this is endearment then you might be a severe autist. That or you just want to see what you want to see and not what's actually there. When's the last time you saw Hollywood fondly treat anything NS or Fascist related to any fair degree?

– ADOLF HITLER

Just because the nips are a wiered bunch doesn't mean they're not being great allies.

My familymembers went through the same and I am proud.

I like your taste

She has more graceful art for one and her costume is great. I wish the other girls got more respect though. Sucks to be popular but it's not like the degenerate shit is canon in any way.

Perphas the Kriegsmariene will make it into the Anime one day?

That would be pretty cool. They been in the game for a while so it might happen.

The boar, at least from what I remember, symbolizes the white race in its future state.

Similar to a pig, the white race is currently content with living in captivity and restriction. However, a pig that breaks free from its containment will turn into a mighty boar, never to be tamed again.

current one

If you are actually right then the Japs have become autists to the highest order.

It just wasn't time user. They thought it wasn't viable with that degree of tech.

But I think we are ready now.
That explains the massive shift in Jewish understanding recently (last few days).
I think it finally clicked.

let's see… some shill stuff, unrelated nazi- & anime faggotry and other garbage not related to trump. gj.

took one
gave one (oc)

i never saw "Trump wallpaper thread" you faggot

i saw "Holla Forums Wallpapers"

they aren't real user

One day, they will be

holy shit that nigger's right - here, have another

Things are working great for you, nigger.

Look up a based chap call 'Alexander Gordon Jahans'

E S O T E R I C
S O T E R I C
O T E R I C
T E R I C
E R I C
R I C
I C
C

Didn't even need to wank, I just came in my pants after she stood up and I saw those sweet joy udders.

Feels good mang

Nice pics m8, but most of these aren't wallpaper size

Okay, I'm really ignorant and relatively new to Holla Forums in the first place (came here about 2 months ago now). What is this symbol from? My paranoia prevents me from searching it, but I don't recall seeing it before, like a swastika or the SS runes.

In return, have Warhammer, which is pretty fucking red-pilled… even if it's not quite Holla Forums.

I crei every tiem
good thread though

Hello newfag.
It is a sonnenrad, a schwarze sonne, a sunwheel, a black sun, or any number of terms for a swastika.
It in this unique and eye catching form is found in two places prior to the sixties, and nowhere else. The monument to Bismarck above his famous iron and blood quote, and the north tower of the castle used as the spiritual center of the S.S., a tower marked to be the new 'center of the world'.

Some psudo-hippies used it in the sixties for 'occult philosophy', and skinheads rarely used it, but it has no set meaning. It is a sun disk of twelve spokes. It is the symbol of nascient hope. It is that inner sun of one's own making.

Thanks, mate. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Bismarck a German leader who wanted to unify Germany way before WWI even happened? What significance did it have to the SS?

Since it's even slightly linked to Nazis, I obviously can't have this anywhere even close to public, but I really dig that design. I also have always loved the Valknut, but apparently that's linked to White Supremacist movements. I keep looking for ideas for a small and simple tattoo, but I'd get lynched if it was even slightly linked to Nazis, and that's if I could find a tattoo artist who would do it.

i just realized there were some shitty compression artifacts on that flag. here's a smoother one

He said it was in two places, one was a monument to Bismark, the other was a castle for the S.S. pic related

This symbol isn't know to be affiliated with ebul Notsees because it was used in that one tower and no where else. You can fly this as it has connections to ancient Nordic peoples.

Also

If you're going to get a tattoo, you should at least put it where it won't be seen day-to-day ie. arms, neck, head hands, lower legs, feet, are all no gos unless you are going to wear clothing that always covers it.

our race will not prevail if you cant even talk to real women.

just made this

Fuck off you dumb kike.

Here's my meemorino

(checked)
What the hell do/did people have against the Irish? They seem alright.

– t. Ewige Burger

rekt/10

is that that tranny who wantted to use the girl's locker room?

Original content

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
Here's the original you speshul
Turn it to HD and do your thing

nvm, I did it myself

using the second one as my paper

Indeed that would be really nice. Once the Keigsmariene become characters in the anime I would start watching it. Here's some more Kreigsmariene wallpapers.

Thank you to all. Many saved.