Yes.

With a combat knife.

I would empty my magazine into her head

uh it's called a clip

With your penor user

I would before a negress

Nah that's pretty ugly tbh

I would beat her and then rape all 7 of her little nigger kids

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or just stupid.

about half of black women in america are infected with herpes. Combining other STDs in there, if you fuck a black women, youre more likely than not to get an STD. I think i'll pass on the often dumb, often aggressive, and often disease riddled nigger, thanks though.

Where do you racist morons get your information from? There isn't a single bit of data backing your obnoxious claim. If you just don't like black chicks, fine but if you feel you HAVE to throw in a bunch of bullshit to make yourself feel better about your preferences, you can go choke on cocks until the end of time.

All ethnicities have their own breed of uggos just like they all have a few absolute bombshells. If you can't find any attractive woman attractive because of her skin colour, you are just a closet faggot

I would react to a video of her being fucked.
And all that jazz…

Some ethnicities manage to look good without a generous amount of white admixture. Like for example, whites

benis in vagina :-DDDD

no, but i would watch her fuck an animal.
don't judge me

i don't know what that means. i only see a cotton harvester and no, i would not fuck farm equipment.

no

you fucknuts this is Jasmine from
Dwayne N Jazz Youtube channel

Oh, but Iam

like this

steal her ebt card.

cdc.gov/std/herpes/herpes-nhanes-2010.htm

I once was in the USA and matched with a negress on tinder. She was a rather attractive negress and I felt tempted, luckily I bailed out because I never really trusted niggers.

Real black girls know what they want

I've been with a lot of women in my day, mostly black and not one of them had herpes. There is a huge discrepancy in data like this because 1) they don't use every single person that is related to the study's criteria and 2) there are other sources that provide vastly different information. I'm glad you provided a source but I'm kinda skeptical when they have absurdly astronomical numbers such as 48% of ALL black women; it just doesn't seem logical

no because shes unattractive

show me a black girl that's actually cute

holy fuck

you can't argue with statistics

You want the darkie or the caramel?