Hello Holla Forums, I seem to have some sort of weird case of not liking animals

Hello Holla Forums, I seem to have some sort of weird case of not liking animals.

To me, animals are not cute. They are just stupid creatures. They eat, shit and sleep. I dont know why humans like them so much. Maybe I have less sympathy for animals. I never had a pet, my neighbors dog bit me and left me a nasty mark after chasing me through the street (he had a hole in the fence). I guess thats why I dont like dogs.

Is anyone out there in the same way? Not trying to be edgy, it might be trauma or it might be some severe case of autism.

what if i told you
you share a common ancestor with them
and that autonomy/capacity of deliberation that humans enjoy above that as animals may just be a biological mistake? a random anomaly of nature? like genetic drift?

What, and you don't?

No as a human I do more than that. I go to work, I work around other things, I have my own hobbies and so fort. Animals just follow their instinct

So do you. You work so you can eat and breed. Animals work too, its called hunting and foraging. You dumb shit retard. Animals that have cushy lives like pets or zoo animals who don't have to work (hunt or forage) get fucking bored and stir crazy and act irrationally just as a person who's out of work and bored acts fucking weird. (See: most of Holla Forums)

You're a huge pussy.

after reading your post i was left with a vision of some kid with assburgers screaming bloody murder while a jack russel chases him down the road.

thanks, and maybe it's because you're a NEET and everybody knows NEETs cant feel emotion of human love

>>>/fluffy/

I wouldnt call hunting and foraging work tbh

pretty much you're not white if you don't like animals.

Have you ever thought about getting a pet? Maybe you may like it once you vet to know one

whats up post-timing bro?

I took a picture

yeah, but when the animals come to own the means of production through revolution, they won't have to work and utopia

What reason do they have for not killing it first? I takes five seconds. Are chinks as bad as sand-niggers?

Study has shown that liking animals is a sign of empathy. So your disdain for animals might be that. You could -and I'm being dead serious- suffer from Autism Spectrum Disorder)

Don't try and rationalise his dislike for animals, it's not because of reason X that he feels Y. Not that simple. He dislikes animals no matter how many arguments you throw at him

*ergo, not liking them is a sign of a lack of empathy, so your disdain might be that.

You need a pet.

they have all sorts of weird beliefs about torturing the animal to make it taste better, at least with dogs, so it wouldnt surprise me if they think the same about sharks. they also cook some animals (and serve them) alive.

Asians don't have souls.

Like I said, you're a dumbshit retard.

look at this. can you really tell me they're not cute at all?

They don't even have (((banks))) and (((money))). Animals are so uncivilized. Not like highly intelligent humans who work all their life so they can retire when they're old and decrepit, and live the good life. Hahaha, humans are the smartest!

i kinda feel somewhat similar. Its all cool and shit, looking at a crocodile, or a dog, or a black panther or that asian bearcat, that smells, like popcorn, but when i think about having 1 and needing to put money into them, i expect some cool-ass shit in return.
U can train a dog to be quite useful, but wtf r u gonna do with an iguana, koala, fish, or a kangaroo?

they make a great parrot music

its a whale shark - biggest fish there is

guy from the Philippines likes flags ( ), he's here very often, its always the same guy, stretched pussy is not his fetish ( ), wants things deleted ( ), thinks they make a great parrot music ( )

you have the wrong guy

guy from the Philippines likes flags ( ), he's here very often, its always the same guy, stretched pussy is not his fetish ( ), wants things deleted ( ), thinks they make a great parrot music ( ), thinks transparent motorcycles are a good way to get run over ( ), has some weird webms ( >>7082910 >>7082937 ), doesn't even know if it features H-Doom ( ), his gf will never look at him with this level of disdain ( ), thinks it is the greatest ( ), wants him to stop reminding him ( ), his heart can't take it ( ), doesn't even know if it is Sheen from Jimmy Neutron ( ), he can't pick between sleepy type because of personal preferences or smug type because of the sweet bants ( ), thinks he's a big guy, and can't understand people who don't have a dislocation fetish ( ), lies about me stalking the wrong guy ( ).

Have you tried applying your autism into something more useful?

guy from the Philippines likes flags ( ), he's here very often, its always the same guy, stretched pussy is not his fetish ( ), wants things deleted ( ), thinks they make a great parrot music ( ), thinks transparent motorcycles are a good way to get run over ( ), has some weird webms ( >>7082910 >>7082937 ), doesn't even know if it features H-Doom ( ), his gf will never look at him with this level of disdain ( ), thinks it is the greatest ( ), wants him to stop reminding him ( ), his heart can't take it ( ), doesn't even know if it is Sheen from Jimmy Neutron ( ), he can't pick between sleepy type because of personal preferences or smug type because of the sweet bants ( ), thinks he's a big guy, and can't understand people who don't have a dislocation fetish ( ), lies about me stalking the wrong guy ( ), is so wrong about me being autistic ( ).