This is the ideal steak

This is the ideal steak.
You may not like it, but this is what peak flavor looks like.

טרײף

Testicular insufficiency detected.

colon cancer detected

Pussy.

Not one of the chosen ones I assume?

Chosen for what? Schizophrenia?

Go shove a menorah up your ass you filthy sheckle-pinching Jew.

good 1 user very original and thought-provoking

You must have seen some really tiny menorahs in your time.

"peak flavor" is about when the steak's edges start to turn crispy

pussy

lol fat burger eating americunts

A steak is from a lamb
A burger is from a cow, moron

A steak is from a horse retard. That's why cowboys eat it.

That's an alright way to go. But it's hard to beat cow.

delet dis

What the fuck is that? It looks like the shit I took this morning and somehow inflating it to expand its mass and serving it on a plate. All that blood is probably from my asscrack too from the width of the shit and wiping with excessive friction. Fuck bloody shit, it hurts like hell. I never had bloody steak, but if I had, I would probably shit out an even bloodier turd. Fuck

Its fucking raw dude, the inside has to look like the outside

If I wanted to eat disgusting fucking raw meat I would go to africa and bite a cow.

Shit taste: all of you.
Blood=flavor
Blood=nutrition
Blood=best steak

it's myoglobin retard

no, this is

Fucking kill yourself scrub.

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

It's blood, retard. Myoglobin is in blood.

chicken fried steak's alright. Goes great with mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy.

Disgusting.

Don't they have surgeries for that now?

steamed broccoli is also a good choice if you don't like potatoes.

I like shoe leather on my feet, user. Not in my mouth.

If your medium-rare steak is leathery, then it's not a medium-rare steak.

Also
I hear a shotgun to the face is the fastest way to go, a lethal injection would be non-painful though. It's your choice user.

wew

Do you not eat pudding or yogurt because it's not chewy enough?

The only proper way to eat a steak is medium rare, Blue rare is for try-hard faggots. Rare is for people who were going for medium rare but didn't quite make it. Still acceptable. Anything past medium rare is fucking ruined. You may as well be eating a shitty hamburger rather than a steak.

Blue rare is for people who actually like meat and aren't just LARPing as omnivores.

Response indicates that the try-hard faggot comment was right on the money.

I don't have to "try" to like meat. Unlike you who's working desperately to cook out half of the natural flavor.

"I eat it raw because I'm a real carnivore. Look at me. See how cool and edgy I am. Never mind that I'm missing half of the flavor profile of a good steak. I get all of the raw flavor because I'm cool."
Try harder faggot.

Medium isn't that bad. Although I'll admit, a well done steak is a crime against god.

No, I eat yogurt and pudding, but those things aren't fucking meat. Meat should be firmer than pudding you dolt. Why, do you not eat popcorn, chips, or nuts because they aren't soft enough?

Also

you know what is kosher? shoving shards of glass up your asshole.

sounds like you're a butthurt veggie faggot. go cry to your feminist handler you beta cuck.

Sounds like a butthurt try-hard. Go home to your mommy and ask her to grab you by the pussy.

At first I was just trolling but now I'm legit concerned.

IT'S RAW, THAT THING IS STILL MOVING!
Ya fuckin' donkey .

at least it's not SmackDown

looks tasty

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if you need to marinate a steak it was a shitty cut

but what if you marinate a great cut?

you wasted your time, it was perfect already

I am the one that started the "this is the ideal x" meme on 8ch no stealies please, I have an absolute monopoly on this meme

Fucking retards.

Shitty restaurant.

Go chomp on a cow's ass. Maybe you'll get your (((flavor))) with some complimentary shit smeared on both sides of the butthole

Nope, I completely agree with you, OP. Steak only should be cooked just enough so you won't die. Or have some totally raw steak if you want to die, more power to you.

Yummy! Thanks for the home cooking tip, user!

This honestly looks like a normal ass steak to me. You ever tried some lamb steak?

why are you harping about my chin? Tbh getting all defensive would be the behavior of someone lacking a jaw.

I like my meat to disintegrate in my mouth. that's the way it's supposed to be.

bitch ass

OP was right for once

the second one is an imperfect attempt but good enough, there's no point in overcooking your food

But I do. Stop making assumptions, faggot.

I love cooking meats rare like this. It's exactly how I cook my chicken.

don't forget this op

My favorite side is a big titted waitress.

What a load of bull, bacteria will eat into meat no matter how strong the fibers, you do realize steak can go bad? Maybe if you would leave Detroit you could smell it over the scent of your own shit. Meats have to be cooked to a minimum temperature to be safely edible.
So cook it till it's hot but not Grey.

He was obviously talking about the poster the euro was responding to you moron

I have honestly no idea how people can eat medium well, tastes horrible.

I can confirm that OP's steak is indeed the perfect way to eat a steak. Full of flavor, extremely juicy, and filling but also refreshing. Overcooked steaks are a crime. Medium rare is overcooked.

If you disagree then that simply means you haven't actually sat down and cooked 1000's of steaks and tested out the difference for yourself over a long period of time.

Wat.

You niggers need to learn how to cook your food, why even cook at this point, just to play pretend?

Do you enjoy ingesting blood you faggot vampire

this

You didn't give it enough, why not just eat it raw? All you did was burn the sides a bit, little creepy things still survived. I can't believe I'm wasting this pure girl on you.

step up your game, roundeye.

That does look good. Is that blue rare?

There is only ONE sauce, you faggots.