Star Wars: forces of destiny

Animation quality looks like shit, I'm sure the story will be shit, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/news/rey-ahsoka-tano-and-more-iconic-heroes-to-star-in-new-star-wars-forces-of-destiny-animated-micro-series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

starwars.com/news/rey-ahsoka-tano-and-more-iconic-heroes-to-star-in-new-star-wars-forces-of-destiny-animated-micro-series

trashman.jpg

I was never a big Star Wars fag, so all this shit they've done to it doesn't even hurt. Episode 7 was given to me as a gift, and I can't even be arsed to watch a stream of rogue one.

Oh, so it's "Star Wars: feminists of destiny".

CIA would be ashamed of that power stance

what

wat

Why aren't there any transsexuals or women of diverse ability?
I will be complaining about this on my many social media accounts.

wtf?

What the fuck is that
Even Nutshack looks better

This looks like something straight out of DeviantArt.

Is that real? I'm getting Anytown vibes. Some of those characters shouldn't even be alive in the same timeframe.

Feminism doesn't need logic, just feels.

Kathleen Kennedy is worse than Jorge when he had full control over the SW franchise.

This is official? Looks like a flash video from 2009.

more women!!!
More diversity!!!
Double down!!!!!

You can tell these are made for girls. Because they look like shit…

That's how the show looks? No way.

These women really know their Star Wars.

It's looks like Team America dolls.

dat animation…

I promise everyone that this shit is very real. I checked jewgle before starting the thread, though I should've posted some sort of link like the guy after me did.

Notice they all wear pants?

smh.

Amazing, I didn't know Newgrounds was still a thing. I also thought flash was on the way out.

It's a shame.

The esurance designs look better though.

I think that the female director was going for Tartakovsky's Clone Wars style, but his style worked well because of it's overall simplicity. He had good shape language and he didn't use the airbrush/gradient tool which would clash with the style. I get that she wanted to convey lighting and extra detail, but I think it would blend pretty well if she used hard lights as opposed to soft lights (airbrushed ones). Alternatively, she can go for a complex or three dimensional character design because soft and hard lights work on them.

tl;dr use dem solid shapes to convey lighting

That animation is DeviantArt-tier.

I kinda want to cum on the Rey doll…

I'm convinced she shitcan crap like Detours out of spite

the esurance girl is the only 2d girl i've ever fapped to. it's not my fault they drew her in skin-tight leather or in a bathrobe.

I like how the concept art actually isn't to bad but they just don't have the artists or animators to actually bring it to motion.

why can't this fucking tart go away

It still pisses me off that they killed Ventress off-screen (between TCW and SW Rebels) and let Ashoka live after her fight against Anakin in the old temple. She was way more interesting than Ahsoka.