How do you guys deal with being hit on by young teenage girls constantly every time you go out?

how do you guys deal with being hit on by young teenage girls constantly every time you go out?
i'm in my early 30 and it seems to be getting worse.

Yeah, because teens obviously crave some hairy 30 year old virgin and not hot chads of their own age, eat shit op

you offer to add them to your harem or whatever you do in the jundland wastes

i wish i was making shit up, but for some reasons women ignore me while teens (particularly under 15) give me constant attention.

some are qt user

maybe its because there is bird shit on your cheek?

Remain calm and don't think the bad thoughts user, you're a fucking adult. I'm calling the police.

How do you deal with winning the goddamned lottery, you son of a bitch?

i treat them just like women they are
they are too old for me

its not as grate as it sounds.
i know the mems about mudslim countries and marrying lolies and shit.
however that doesn't happen, people here will see that kind of stuff the same way westerners do.
if you add to that the lack of birth control methods. this is very risky.

so basically, life gave me a nice fruit cake i'm not allowed to eat.
its more of a torture than anything.

oddly, it seem to get worse during summer

who would have expected that?
damn fucked that up badly (no hate plz)

Can't you get something arranged? Do you have any connections?

Quol hom bash e rooho e malhoo ala roohum ya'll bebe

what do you mean? getting married?

"fuck off" usually does the trick

because in the spring it's mating time you fuckwit. girls and dudes get naturally hornier. + more skin is show during weather and shit. it's the mating season.

Just 🐝 yourself and talk to them user

MOROCCO

of course, you fucking muslim

Yeah, aren't things a bit more patriarchal? Can you get on good terms with a girl's father and get societal acceptance that way? But yeah, I assume that means marriage. Maybe you don't want that or nobody arranges marriages.

OP, do these girls actually like you or do it to embarrass you ?

Can't you even read the text when you hover over a country flag?…

i don't want to get married tbh, an no one is gonna give his underaged daughter as far as i know.
most parents would only consider marring their daughters once they're done or in mid college (~23 yo).
unless they're borderline homeless and can't afford to raise her.
but who would want to marry a hobo girl anyway.

they want the D, m8.

I'm one of those guys who has never had a woman express any kind of interest in me, but I get hit on by faggots on a regular basis.

I dunno if it's that complicated
just give em the D then kek
problem d local ?

not many faggots around here, and they usually keep it to themselves.
hitting on a guy as a guy could get you into trouble.

oh god, you glorious fucking retard

i don't wanna be lynched, bro

You jerk off too much leaving your personal aura feminine. Which turns off women and excites gays who are into dudes but still dig feminine energies.

I know this because I am like you.

u just fell for the b8 m8 :^)

Yes, Herr Merkel, there exists a country called Germany. It hasn't died yet, despite how hard you're trying to kill it.

merica showing the worth of it's education system. or rather the lack there-of

it's the Belgian flag, you mongoloid.

we're a small country know for our great beer, amazing chocolate and world famous child molesters.

I looked up this "Belgium" thing you talked about, and I'm not convinced it's actually a country.

You fuck them you faggot. Provided it is legal in your country.

Their parents will hate you though. Trust me.

it's fine turkroach, maybe some day you will enter the civilized world.

as for the american, Belgium produces 5x the amount world class engineers and scientists per capita compared to the land of the slaves and home of the cowards. you go ahead and dig in that cheeseburger m8

the AOC is 16 so for the most part they aren't

What's a 'world class engineer'? Who decides what is a 'world class engineer' or not? Is there an International Association of Engineers? Do they have an Engineering World Cup? How come America wins it every year?

here is 18 so thats the lowest i will go.

had an 18 year old girlfriend when I was 35, and her dad hated my guts. lol.

it's ok, friend.

i bet, over here, fathers (people in general) tend to express their hatred physically.

Daily reminder

I'm 23 and i get hit on by girls ranging from 14 to 25 and gays.
The weird thing was when this chad looking gym dude was hitting on me, i felt flattered to say the least.

You a pied-noir or a arabnigger?

Who, me?

did you let him penetrate your boipucci? .

I was working at a place with this 17-year-old.

She flirted with me and one day she asked me if she wanted to hang out with her and this other guy who happened to be a nigger.

I wasn't sure if she was trying to cuck me or if she wanted a three-way, so I didn't go.

She was pretty cute. God knows where she is now, hopefully she didn't get knocked up by some nigger.

Fucking a chad is like 120% gay.

she probably was you cuck, you abandoned her!
she was desperately reaching out for you, you left her with no other option.

I'm talking to the Algerian.

are you LEA?