OY FUCKING VEY

FILIPINO PRESIDENT DUTERTE GOES AFTER KIKE U.S. AMBASSADOR (((PHILIP GOLDBERG)))

Philippines leader calls US ambassador 'gay son of a whore'

The Philippines’ firebrand President Rodrigo Duterte has sparked a fresh diplomatic row with his colourful language, calling the US ambassador “gay” in comments that prompted Washington to summon Manila’s envoy to complain.

In the latest of series of tirades, Duterte used a local Tagalog language homophobic slur to express his displeasure with US Ambassador (((Philip Goldberg))) in televised comments made Friday.

“As you know, I’m fighting with (US Secretary of State John Kerry’s) ambassador. His gay ambassador, the son of a whore. He pissed me off,” Duterte said.

Duterte, 71, surged to power with a landslide in May following an incendiary campaign in which he gleefully used foul language to disrespect authority figures, from his local political rivals to the pope.

He first came into conflict with US envoy Goldberg on the campaign trail, after he said he wanted to rape a “beautiful” Australian missionary who was sexually assaulted and murdered in a 1989 prison riot in Davao, the city he ran for two decades.

Goldberg and the Australian ambassador both strongly criticised these comments.

“He meddled during the elections, giving statements here and there. He was not supposed to do that,” Duterte said Friday.

The US State Department said that the Filipino charge d’affaires, Patrick Chuasoto, had been summoned Monday to discuss Duterte’s comments.

“We had that conversation,” department spokeswoman Elizabeth Trudeau said.

“I think what we were seeking is perhaps a better understanding of why that statement was made,” she added.

Philippine foreign affairs spokesman Charles Jose confirmed the meeting but said Manila’s envoy had been “invited to the State Department to discuss the entire breadth of Philippines-US relations.”

“Philippine-US relations remain strong,” he told AFP Wednesday.

A former US colony, the Philippines and the United States have long shared a military treaty.

archive.is/5FATX

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Terrorism_and_Financial_Intelligence
adobochronicles.com/2016/08/05/philippine-president-duterte-challenges-donald-trump-to-a-fistfight/
archive.is/mev58
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Philippines leaves NATO when?

duplicate thread

This man is the new Hitler. He's my hero

Mark my word

I wonder what % of our ambassadors are kikes.

I bet it's at least 50%, if not 75%.

MAKE IT SO

Your department of state is practically like another Knesset

what the fuck is with our foreign policy holy shit

no seriously though Trump is literally just the fist step, we have so much trash to take care of, so many black flags to hoist, and oh so many throats to slit

Fucking everything is.

Star trek is multi culti acceptance pushing and the actor who plays Picard is at least a gay lover if not one himself.

does he have a fleg

i love flegs

That's nice, honey

How does it feel knowing that kikes are using your tax money to fuck up and enslave other countries while you get barely nothing out of it except international hate?

Keep sucking brown dicks then.

One that didn't surprise me, but lesser known to the public, is the internal financial warfare and financial intelligence part of the Treasury Dept.

Basically, nearly all the upper management are zionists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Terrorism_and_Financial_Intelligence

sure you belong here?
>>>/faggot/
>>>/lgbt/

First reply RIDF.

I pictured someone's grandmother saying that and burst out laughing.

Its been feminized. Everything has been feminized.

Women are the problem. They have to be put back into the kitchen if we're to fix anything at all

i don't disagree.

when the time comes to spit on our hands and hoist the flags, they will retreat into their homes, into their kitchens, to be protected. It's expected, it's Nature.

I mean "alliance with NATO" , you know it's practically the same thing de facto.

It's not even the women at this point, apparently all logic, facts and reasoning goes out the window if someones feelings tell them otherwise.

Yeah I heard about that also. All the "Lawfare" shit is kikes doing what they do, which is why I was not completely excited about the 28 pages being used as a pretext to sue foreign governments for terror acts. Things that touch on (((their))) usual concerns: law, finance, using American influence and power for Jewry are all kike-swarmed. Like the IRS that was targeting the Libertarian and Right groups– everyone at the top is a Jew.

that is directly linked to women's voices being not merely listened to, but pedestalled

Yet Trump is the most outspoken Israel supporter.

Trump believes that if he treats Jews fairly but firmly and don't take their shit and ally with "good" ones, that he can make them play by the rules. This may be a fatal mistake. Others have surely made it before.

so how many questions do they give you on that sheet

Trump appears to have sort of mistreated Christie. He was a real fighter for him. Same with Ann Coulter who didn't get a speaking slot at the convention. And although everyone can understand why, you can tell she feels a bit betrayed.

In fairness, it's political suicide to talk shit about Israel.

Shit talking Isreal is a fast way to get lynched, especially in that position.

My heart wants to believe he just peoples the honest good people who happen to live in Isreal who are just as tired of the Zionist bullshit as everyone else, but we all know what he means.

coulter's new book focuses on metaphorically fellating Trump and christie got real fucking spooked by Trump verbally echoing about (((these people)) at one his rallies

nobody knows what this madman is going to do next, AVE TRUMP

It has to be a lot, the american ambassador in our republic is also a gay muslim supporting kike.

Duterte hates Trump

Duterte only knows of Trump through the MSM.
I don't think anyone has told him about the massive amount of shilling against Trump.

adobochronicles.com/2016/08/05/philippine-president-duterte-challenges-donald-trump-to-a-fistfight/

kek but read the article duterte is mad that trump is saying muslims from the phillipines are running amok outside of it

he needs trump to shut the fuck up so that after the drug dealers are gone the rwds turn to the mudslimes

Isn't his country mostly Muslim?

Christie gets the Chosen. As a prosecutor in New Jersey he surely gets it, and moreover when he was running 8 years ago, he was on his little good goy trip to Israel and basically innocently called the West Bank "the occupied territories". It was over for him after that.

And Trump has named Gowdy as his prospective AG? Another shitty choice. Christie for that job all the way.

Its somewhere between 5 and 12 percent.

kek no try 5%

man what a question though

You're thinking of Malaysia.

Only in the south island clusters, majority of the muzzie there are pirates.

(see vid related here since i can't repost it)
really tired of this shit
actually look up some stuff about trump before you post about him
he hates kikes, any pro-american businessman would, he likely knows more than most of us what they are capable of after dealing directly with them
always remember Trump is aware, Hitler had jews working under him and wasn't controlled by them

He has no other choice. As a Republican, he MUST follow the rules of the Republican platform. And you can't have a Republican who doesn't say good things about Israel.

I'm surprised we don't have more threads on this guy. The media was bawwwing about him being the Philippines' Donald Trump for months on end, and he's basically brought RWDS into reality in his almost literal war on crime.

It's incredibly cathartic to watch basic bitch liberals on leddit unsuccessfully try to confront their cognitive dissonance when faced with a successful, popular fascist regime in a non - white country, and it gives us something fantastic to look forward to once Trump's thousand year reign begins.

he is very preserved

Based flip, I regret calling all filipinos monkey people. He's alright.

To be fair, most of them ARE monkey people. And Duterte is just an extremely alpha monkey

Death squads are NEVER wrong

PRESIDENT DUTERTE HARRY

Fake news source with fake news. Don't fall for the bait.

I do find amusing that Duterte is sending this Amerishit packing. The US thinks it can meddle in the affairs of countries in the region. They are unable to exert it even in a country that they're supposed to have strong ties with.

And after all pinoys want genetically engineered waifus from China.

Not invested one bit, US elections are a circus. Either way we get a dipshit trying to impose its "muh freedom" rules.

Just end yourself now, shill.

I wish duterte was my cool uncle. we could go purge drug dealers and have mad bantz about the decay of society together.

Duterte is 71? Fucking old son of a bitch doesn't look more than 50.
He's absolutely right. Goldberg like all kikes wanted to flex US muscles to keep Philippines from actually electing someone who could improve the country and reduce drug trade, which more than likely the US has a heavy stake in there as well.

If he shit talks Israel all of the christcucks will abandon him. Telling Jewish mega donors to fuck off was already cutting it close.

He looks like he's one step away from having JUST hair…

Bonus points is he threatened the high Court with Martial Law because they're dicking around with a very serious case of drug money being linked to the old administration.

The military would side with him too since he doubled their pay.

Fuck, most of the middle class sides with him too.

Bump 'cause fuck that kike!

What a Machiavellian move. Rule by the people and the military, and the government will fuck off.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll just leave this here.

You know, I really don't like it when my country sends literal Jewish faggots to represent the stars and stripes to other countries. Duterte is based as fuck.

They make you look like an ugly joke.

Philippines world superpower 2030

He looks great for being 71.

Duterte is in severe danger if he doesn't commence a political purge of the old regime. You can keep them alive so, you have to kill them, their families and associates yo reduce risk of retaliation.

this

He actually looks like he's in his 40's-50's

Yes, cheer for the destruction of american jobs.

How far up your own ass are you precisely?

yep, US ((ambassador)) in Czech Republic, he was seen in gay parade today

Flip cucks can fuck off

i know our belgian one was (((Howard Gutman)))

God damn, bloodlust keeps you young

enough to know anyone working in silicon valley are fucking faggots and you should kill yourself

The original buzzword.

Oh fuck off you shit marketer, after the Daytona Beach speech you have to be a paid shill to feign such ignorance.

oh grow some balls, it was a joke

BASED
>tfw you are a chink and will be forced to fight against him

You a retard fam

Not after "Black Jack" Pershing.

Damn, I love philipinos now.

And according to that tweet, he wants to spread a message of pacifism and ethnic suicide throughout Europe. How predictably Jewish.

CAN'T MUERTE
THE DUTERTE

R W D S
W
D
S

badass

Oh look, a >(1)

People would be more inclined to listen to you if you stayed in one thread and actually debated instead of Ctrl+v'ing a prepared loaded sentence at your office in Sderot.

Its time to stuff some dirty jewish lying mouths and Duterte knows it.

Duerte probably gets reports of him goatseing young boys with impunity.

Flip here. Check this recent column from flipland.

archive.is/mev58
www.manilatimes.net/not-too-late-to-apologize-to-goldberg-and-the-us/280372/

At first I was surprised that this writer who styles himself as a devout Catholic (he had previously fought against a contraception law) suddenly became conciliatory for faggots. I was about to dismiss him as a typical christcuck until he started dropping moderate redpills on the Gay Agenda. Holy bait and switch Batman! Things he mention may be old news for Holla Forums but these are good bite-sized redpills for the flip readers.

Anyway, what may interest you is that he also mentioned something about Bill Clinton.

Clinton tried to stop Philippine president Estrada from removing the MILF kebab back in 1999, and was butthurt that Estrada did not find it necessary to say no to him directly.

Reminds me of Serbia. In our case, Estrada was easily removed from power because of his (relatively benign) corruption and typical macho vices. The kebab returned to their Mindanao terrorist training camps and are still there today.

This brings us to the point of the column: Duterte better be careful. The little things may actually piss the US off and decide to remove him from office.

Here's the relevant quote, [brackets] and ((())) from me

OY FUCKING VEY when I read the rest of Cohen's kikepedia entry. Holla Forums was right again.

Anyway, here are the columnist's redpills on the Gay Agenda, he started with Sweden of course.

Oh my god yes