When will you remove flags?

When will you remove flags?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churrasco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guaraná_Antarctica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flags are great though.

They aren't. They make an anonymous imageboard far less anonymous. It becomes /int/ shitposting. There are entire posts directed at the nature of your country rather than your post itself. A single poster can be easily identifiable within a thread. This is even worse than having to post with an username/avatar because 1- you don't choose your flag (unless you have proxies), 2- in a chatroom with usernames at least people don't know you're from country X, thus not judging you based on that. So as you can see flags are greatly detrimental to board quality and wasn't Holla Forums founded because of a lack of security in 4chan? What's the point in adding flags for an imageboard that is supposedly based on "limitless freedom on a freedomless world"? It's stupid and should be removed. How are flags great??

guy from the Philippines likes flags, he's here very often, its always the same guy

remove flags

pick one

You can literally just turn off flags, not the same case for IDs which were recently removed.

you can hide the flag in post options. it just doesn't stick.

The flags are worse than ID.

thanks for that. that's exactly how i think. the greatest thing about an anonymous imageboard is that we don't know one poster from another nor which poster posted what. you shouldn't be able to connect posts or to build a reputation.

the removal of the name field was a step in a very good direction.

remove flags

you have to disable them with every post

remove flags by default, enable flags by choice

the existence of flags by default serves as a warning, perhaps superfluous, that your ip is logged, analysed and stored somewhere on the pigfarm.

yes, it would be naive to assume otherwise, that's why you should protect yourself

Of fucking course it is, with or without flags.

Huehuehue, are you afraid they'll say you aren't white?

Why is always a fucking 52% that say that?Why is never a white country like Canada,Australia or anyone from Europe?

see, this

is exactly the reason we shouldn't have flags
op would just be another user, but now that we can see his flag we can put him in one of those little shelves in our head

Shut up gorilla.

no

So?

nicely put.

isn't it obvious:
if i forget to enable it my flag is posted and you would think guys from are fucking paranoid (or whatever). i don't want to represent my country with my posts here and i don't want you to be able to connect my posts.

This

Because not that many brown Americans use this part of the internet. American flags are very frequently white. How brown are you, and why are you ashamed of not being white?

When this board Removes Fags.

Remove Brazilians

Fixie bikes are cancer

guess what country i'm from

Israel

nope

I'm not him and I'm OP. My ethnicity is half Portuguese half Italian. I look like a Sicilian/Arab person. I personally don't care if someone calls me brown or whatever, that's not the point. The point is that flags ruin any discussion simply because there are retards who [i]will[/i] derail a thread and insult you based on your flag when they wouldn't if there was no flag to see to begin with.

Kek! Do you really believe that?

/thread

flags

t. nigger

Someone is angry because we can see the shitty countrynho he is from

I may live in a shithole but at least it's way better than your shithole.

Who lives in the better country? Mexanon or Brazzersanon?

you tell me, also, are those images from each one of our countries ? or they are all from mexican narcos ?
why you get angry, did it hit too close to home ?

:When Brazilians leave.

nigger

Come back brazil, we are laughing with you, not at you

I think you are fucking paranoid. Do you seriously fucking care about what some fags on the internet think about your country?

?????
Christ the Redeemer

diarrhea enabling tacos
Coffee, caipirinha, guaraná, churrasco.

US-Mexico War (result: lost half of its empire's territory).
War against Paraguay (result: decisive victory that decimated 2/3 of Paraguay's population at the time).

???????
Most FIFA World Cup trophies, most victorious volleyball team in the world, worldwide famous Brazilian jiu-jitsu and capoeira

????????
Samba.

Celebrating the death of people and hitting horse balloons
Carnaval.

?????????
Bossa nova, Brazilian wax.

America's bitch, worldwidely known for its immigrants taking crime and drugs to the USA
Widely accepted as South America's de facto regional power.

??????
Tom Jobim, Pelé, Ayrton Senna, Santos Dummond, Machado de Assis, etc.

??????
The Posthumous Memoirs of Bras Cubas, the Alchemist.

What you said about race is untrue, by the way. ~15% of our population is niggers. ~50% is pardoes/mullatoes, ~40% is white. ~5% is Asians (mostly Japanese). I'm looking at Mexican race charts and its laughable how 80% of your population is considered mestizo, which is what we call pardo/mulato.

That being said, do you honestly believe that Mexico is somehow better than Brazil? I hope it doesn't seem like a dickwaving contest or I'm saying this is a good country, just genuinely curious.

What even is this shit?

Fuck you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churrasco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guaraná_Antarctica

DUDE, my sides are killing me
I must admit you really have a good sense of humor. Seeing you put all that effor in your post was nice :')

what flags, OP?

Just because your country's cheap wares are hocked across the globe, that doesn't make them famous. Also that article is lying, I've never seen Guarana anywhere.

Where are you from? It's very common in the States and UK at least.

Canada you nig. And at least i don't have any delusions about poutine being world famous.

It is world famous. I think you are misunderstanding what I say by world famous. There's a difference between something being world famous as in the internet, smartphones, nike shoes, and being world famous as in Chinese panda bears, poutine, or the Red Square. The first is something that everyone uses/sees/etc everyday, the second is something that is simply recognized as a mark or achievement or whatever.

Then in that case I can guarantee you that more people have heard of poutine than guarana.

You are right.

I could only use Tequila as an example, and even using both definitions, it would still win over your fruit so..

Fuck off nigger. Taco will dominate.

ITT: brown people want a safe space where nobody knows they aren't white.

Woah, they're gone!

Just call them what they are: Holla Forumsacks

flags are good, they are a security measure against pedos. if you dont like it you should go back to 4chan. (you cant see my flag because im a mod)
fuck off nigger

Faggot don't talk shit on countries that are far richer than yours, try to join the BRICs first

t. white man who wants his entire country to be a safespace for whitey

Flags turned Holla Forums into /int/, but OP is a faggot because he can hide his flag when he posts
Still, I prefer that flags remain disabled

Can you really blame him for wanting the perfect society?

Proof flags should stay imo

I AM PROUD TO LIVE IN THE KINGDOM OF TEXAS!