Show me something that very few people have ever seeen

show me something that very few people have ever seeen.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonvote.com/poll/kp560518m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but ive seen that already duterte

Fuck. How about this one?

yup, saw it already

Hot damn you've seen everything haven't you?

seen that too

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS

You're really busting my balls here man.

did you take all of these from webm threads? cause i watched all of those

Nope, nearly forgot those were a thing- explains why OP's seen it all I guess.

havent actually seen that one

what is this?

Bump, I wanna know too, that looks really familiar

anonvote.com/poll/kp560518m
vote on this, few people did it seems

test

WHY THE FUCK IS HE WRAPPING THE CARVED MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Very few people have seen this. Which is exactly the idea.

So it doesn't get freezer burn. What are you stupid?

Seems like a good way to get run over.

user, who is this cannibal? I assume he ate the kidneys, ribs, and leg meat himself? Please don't tell me he was a butcher and sold it to people under the false pretense!

His and Hers 454 Magnum/mini-grenade launcher handguns.

Nobody eats kidneys except the Brits. So relax.

not a brit. kidneys are super delicious.

Amiga PC Workbench screen.
(Sort of like a hybrid desktop/control panel

Limousine made out of a 737

1964 Paresienne Sparkle Sport

"Alien" made entirely out of veggies.

This oc has been withheld from the public to increase its value.

A scale model of San Francisco made out of gummi candy.

It's from a movie called Long Pics you nogger

The statue of Liberty is made out of copper. This is what it would have looked like when it was brand new.

The inside of JFK's limo as it appeared following the assassination.

Taking a break.
Will be back later tonight to post more if OP participates between now and then. It is his thread, after all.

Fox in the street in front of 10 Downing st. (Home of the British Prime Minister in London)

Book bound in human skin

This is strangely arousing.

I used to have a Hot Wheels of that very car!

An eagle attacking a deer

$10,000 bill, US Federal Reserve note. (ca. 1934)

A 12 ounce beer can in the hand of Andre the Giant

Neal Ball, the guy who made the first unassisted triple play in Major League Baseball (1909), and the 3 guys he got out.

What happens when a gas line ruptures and explodes.

A fat woman buried in precisely the right conditions to allow for the fat and acids in her body to saponify…that is, turn into soap.

mini Cooper Limousine

48 cylinder motorcycle
Weed whacker motors, I think.

I remember that, it happened in Washington, I remember not wanting to swim in that place, glad I never did.

the poughkeepsie tapes is actually a pretty entertaining movie from what I remember

I kinda like it green, its nice even if its strange.

OH GOD NO!

I've never seen a colored picture of the Lady of the Lake, despite growing up on the Olympic Peninsula, neat. That said, she was strangled and thrown into Lake Crescent, but due to the incredibly cold temperature and minerals in the water, the body was surprisingly well preserved when it resurfaced three years later. That face is something of nightmares, though.

Your penis

Actually the statue was not made for the U.S., it was for India I think, but they couldn't afford it.

No one has ever seen my collection of infected blackheads

this rare goatse

guy from the Philippines likes flags ( ), he's here very often, its always the same guy, stretched pussy is not his fetish ( ), wants things deleted ( ), thinks they make a great parrot music ( ), thinks transparent motorcycles are a good way to get run over ( ), has some weird webms ( >>7082910 >>7082937 ).

That is actually not the same lady.
user's pic is the lady from the Mutter Museum in Philly.

And that is why I will never eat at Taco Bell again.

This was a cool thread, the only good thread on all of Holla Forums, and I thank everyone who posted an image for it.

You are most welcome.

Bug crushing

Does obscure youtube count? There are lots of channels with barely any views. Here's a video of russian stray cats. Someone posted this on krautchan like 8years ago, still less than 500 views ever.

Little kid throwing a fit at league of legends. Has 14 views on youtube. Remember to use the embed feature and not give him more.

I like high heels cockroaches

It's not even league. It's some shitty mobile moba

Don't give a shit about the cats, but he has my respect for using a song by Iz.

wow how cool, however I find it hard to believe the lack of blood. When I cut steaks at work those fuckers stay bloody for ages and thats not even an entire cow let alone a person

here is some pictures of a US penny that was run over by a train. why one side goes flat and the other doesn't, I dunno

Cows are significantly larger than humans, and need to hang longer in order to fully drain. That takes time, so it is never done with beef.
A deer is roughly the same size as a woman, and will properly drain in about 12 hours if done correctly.
That said, there will always be some blood retained in the tissues at that point. I haven't watched user's vid, but if there is literally *no* blood-tinged moisture at all then it is either fake or has been professionally drained ala a mortician.

The side against the rail goes flat because it is a very smooth surface. Train wheel surfaces are generally pretty uneven and rough from rust.

There are more romantic ways to ask for a picture of my penis, user.

Dwayne is a retard

Well to be precise, copper does not get destroyed by corrosion, only the parts exposed to the elements to get a green oxidization and that's it.
It's the interior support made of steel that will rust to powder and destroy the statue.
That's even more fitting.

And the steel supports get replaced when they are bad, so that isn't an issue either.