Prosecutor lied about Muslim Gang Rape of 5yo

Prosecutor Grant Loebs of Twin Falls, Idaho lied about Muslim Gang Rape of 5yo girl.

archive.is/mdNAD
archive.is/mdNAD

archive.is/OfoAy
archive.is/OfoAy

Other urls found in this thread:

magicvalley.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/prosecutor-refugee-measure-unconstitutional/article_95681877-d004-5f0c-8ad1-cc70ec4e6b6a.html
archive.is/CnKrq
archive.is/NTvRG
endchan.xyz/pol/res/18138.html
archive.is/gvEpM
archive.is/qz3ZO
youtube.com/channel/UCCJmu9xpva6cMyewSMm-BCw/videos
archive.is/nnMiC
twinfallscounty.org/prosecuting_attorney/
archive.is/NTvRG
archive.is/r2w05
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank
8ch.net/cow/res/194096.html
archive.is/k0wLl
wnd.com/2016/08/refugees-in-rape-of-idaho-girl-5-being-protected/
archive.is/WXpBy
wnd.com/2016/06/muslim-child-sex-assault-suspects-back-on-streets-of-idaho/
archive.is/dYRhK
redoubtnews.com/2016/06/28/cows-investigates-twin-falls-child-rape/
archive.is/lFBV6
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/05/exclusive-twin-falls-refugee-rape/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grab the gasoline and marshmallows, boys. It's time to have a Campfire of Peace!

I'm really hoping somebody is going to go vigilante and ass rape the rapists and their parents plus the prosecutor with steel pipes and video it.

>It's okay to claim conspiracy when (((we))) do it, fucking goyim

Prosecutor: Refugee Measure Unconstitutional
magicvalley.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/prosecutor-refugee-measure-unconstitutional/article_95681877-d004-5f0c-8ad1-cc70ec4e6b6a.html
archive.is/CnKrq

All semites must die.
Deus Vult

Don't let this shitty lawyer sour your perspective. There are some good Jews out there.

I was raised in a muslim no go zone, I just don't care anymore. That sort of story should shock me but it doesn't I'm completely used to it, the only thing left now is absolute hate for semite.

That might be the source of your unfounded and irrational blanket hatred for the Jewish race. Think for yourself, not what your Muslim buddies tell you.

A five year old being raped is covered up, and all you care for is shilling for jews. Kill yourself Shlomo.

I don't have muslim buddies they were always my enemy and I know who help them come in my country.

#notalljews

you have to go back chaim.

Yea, dead ones.

Jews didn't rape her idiot. Individuals did.

White people?

Yes (((White people))).

Muslims raped her. The same race as you Shlomo. You will get yours. Don't worry. Pray to satan while you can. Your day is coming.

You mean arabs, kike

The attackers were Muslim.

You don't like the phrasing I used to describe the mudpeople that raped a 5 year old? Go kill yourself.

Reported for relativism and Judeophilia.
Enjoy your ban.

Do we have dox on Loebs yet?

I posted it yesterday and some faggot called me a fed when I said we should send death threat to make him run to the media.

it was a shill, post again

Grant P. Loebs, Prosecuting Attorney

archive.is/NTvRG

RIP FULLCHAN Holla Forums

PLS BE TRUE

The only good jew is a dead one.

chase a penny into traffic you fucking kike

t.mischling

When The Day comes, you will get your turn as well.

pfffttttttt

hey torfag, you aren't hidden :^)

Getting slid

Is it (((Grant Loebs))) ?

this

We need dox on this faggot, stat!

why did you post that here, dipshit? why??? wtf is wrong with you?

kill yourself you fucking retardkike

Nope.

user's right, pic related

Along with their Semitic cults.

larp tier

A bad Jew wishes you all the best.

A good Jew wants what he sees as an even better Jew to fix you and help you rise above your whiteness.

He doesn't want his people's reshaping of your culture to ruin your life; but he's okay with it disrupting your life, costing you money, increasing risk to your family, and possibly - if necessary - hurting your quality of living for a few generations. It's for the greater good.

And if he sees one of those better Jews profiting from all this, and not seeming to take the uplift of humanity very seriously while they push for it? Well c'mon, business is business and a man has to take care of his own. That he may occasionally do so by cheating and manipulating others is just how the game works. A fact of life.

What this boils down to in terms of actual experience is that as an ordinary white, you will be treated kindly by rank & file Jews when it suits them, up to the point where they might start having to treat you as an equal, or where you come into competition with their fellow Jews. Then you will hit the glass Eye of the Needle and find yourself unable to pass through into their Kingdom for burden of your whiteness. To be treated as an equal you must present them with extraordinary gain and flawless loyalty, and even then this treatment is a guest pass. Flag in usefulness, defy authority, or do anything else that would mean short-term exile for a fellow Jew, and you're out for good.

That, my friend, is Jewish privilege. And we are helpless in its face because on one hand we don't see it or we make excuses for it, while on the other hand we condemn it as predatory behavior and therefore evil. In truth, yes, it's predatory behavior. But it's a survival strategy, and the real problem IS our whiteness, because it's our whiteness that causes us to feel we deserve it, causes us to make excuses for the people doing it, and allows them to lure us into this false kinship where we feel safe among the good Jews. It's our whiteness that allowed them to talk us into despising ourselves this much.

We are not safe among the good Jews. Under their influence we are a danger to ourselves.

CALL TWIN FALLS CITY COUNCIL. FUCKING INUNDATE THEM WITH CALLS ASKING ABOUT THE REPORTED CHILD RAPE HAPPENING IN THEIR TOWN, PUT PRESSURE ON THESE SHITHEADS, MAKE IT THE ONLY THING ON THEIR MINDS

There was another mudshit rape in Idaho.
Some shitskin raped a retarded woman.
I wonder if (((they))) will cover this story like this one ?

And there's another one in Twin Falls pic related. The victim was retarded too. archive.is/gvEpM
I suspect this Loeb fella has a fetish for low caste negresses. It's one of a handful of fetishes that we often see in lawyers.

Compare them to the local pols in Rotherham and spread this info about them everywhere. If they think they can cover up child rape then show them otherwise.

This guy. They had this fucking guy on tv complaining about poor muzzies

archive.is/qz3ZO

because unwarranted self importance

you know just how many chans wish they could be this?

looks like some user set up a youtube channel to track this stuff

Twin Falls Refugee Library
youtube.com/channel/UCCJmu9xpva6cMyewSMm-BCw/videos

Daily fucking reminder that the thoughtless words and actions of Twin Falls county prosecutor Grant Loebs were the casus belli for slate journalist (((Michelle Goldberg))) to write a hit piece defaming Twin Falls residents, justify the rape of a child and use it as leverage to attack Trump (and his supporters)

archive.is/nnMiC

Be prepared to fucking rage.

There are no depths that kikes aren't willing to sink to, if it means degrading white people.

Did no doctor examine her?
Would it not be easy to see if a fucking 5 year old girl was raped???
I don't understand.

I had some nigger pull a gun on me and threaten to kill me. The prosecutor let the nigger off with a plea deal of terorristic threats with one year probation. Even the police were pressuring the prosecutor to charge assault with a deadly weapon which would have sent him away for a long time.

Of course I look up the prosecutor online and she's a fucking SJW literally posting shit on her facebook account about mansplaining. It's not like the nigger had top notch legal respresentation. He had a public defender and the prosecutor is the one that basically let him off with a slap on the wrist.

Anyone suicidal on here? KILL THIS PROSECUTOR IN PUBIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslim isn't a race. White faggots can convert, fight for ISIS and end up giving air to the narrative that "WHITES CAN BE JIHADIS TOO"
We are dealing with an Arab problem. An arab and a nigger problem.
We should use these terms because it's clear to me that (((they))) do not want us to reclassify "muslims" as arabs, their racial goup.

group*

IT'S A FUCKING WINDOW, NOT A PICTURE

It doesn't matter if some jews are good. Even if that's true, most of them aren't. You don't base anything on the exceptions to the rule, you fucking faggot, you base them on the rule itself.

If that's your philosophy then go play slot machines until you go broke. Why not? You'll win SOMETIMES, you will just lose money most of the time. Don't let consistent financial loss turn you off of slot machines.

The "good" jews aren't "good."
They just aren't anti-white.

I know he's a kike but how was he able to to get away with this when there was VIDEO evidence? This can't be explained away as anything other than a manifestation of pure evil. What the actual fuck

white jihadis are like wiggers

bump

r/Idaho is starting to delete threads concerning this

There needs to be a final solution to the Jewish problem.

I cannot think of something more abjectly evil than covering up the brutal gang-rape of a 5 year-old girl. This is beyond.

Nice source, neo-con Kike.

Holla Forums/pol/ is now officially a U.S./Israeli Zionist propaganda outlet.

The leftist golden rule is "the end justifies the means".

Another example of Jews using the muslim as a weapon against christianity. We should not hate the muslim we should fix the problem at its source.

We will kill the moslem.

This guy?
twinfallscounty.org/prosecuting_attorney/
archive.is/NTvRG

Round up all the human rights and amnesty groups in England and put them to the sword.

Saying Arabs leaves out all the other shitskins. The Pakis, the Turks, the whatever the fuck Afghanis are. This is a Muslim problem.

Anyone have any stats on how much bullshit Arab Christians get up to?

Can't blame them, she was a qt

so much larping
whatever you do don't do what these pics say
with a team of 4-5
because violence is not the answer
they prolly wouldn't report it anyways because that would bring attention to the fact that they gangraped a 5 year old.

Every time

All of your Semitic race will be annihilated, Shlomo.

lol

Poor sweetheart, it breaks my heart. :,(
And
THIS FILTHY KIKES
have the nerve to say that WE are the bad guys for wanting the day of the rope.
REAL HOLOCAUST NOW!
14/88

I grew up in Twin Falls, thirty years ago there were no muslims practically no niggers, the worst shit that happened was this one kid taking peyote and making a huge scene in a supermarket and a hitchhiker "epidemic"
FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED
I AM BEYOND FUCKING MAD

The replies to this post espouse the exact same kind of thinking as feminists treating all white men as interchangeable and all working towards the common goal of oppressing women.

But extremists tend to be more alike than different.

don't worry guys, just wait for trump!

What's holding back Idahoans from paying Grant (((Loebs))) a visit?.

The corruption goes all the way up, in mormon communities especially.

sadly, this jew is technically correct (the best kind of correct, etc).

his actions simultaneously (1) endanger all of those we cannot stand beside and babysit, (2) save all of us from increased taxes, increased deficit spending, increased declared-frivolty, and increased court collateral jewing.

his actions are considered constitutionally consistent, because the constitution is corrupted. its words and meanings have been intrinsically subverted, though the core root documents are the same. which is the problem. the jews of the past, and the ungrateful dependents of the past, wanted to invert reality to take credit they could not make (or ever be given), so they did, by fucking over the english language itself. kikes are adept at linguistic communism, and as the print the currency and lend the credits and divide the insurances (all fake, all without double ledger, all white men's inventions far behind kike's ability to wield or manage, all also subverted), this is not likely to stop.

so yes, fuck him. this must be.

his actions appear at first pass inspect as nevertheless correct, even though he himself is invalid, and thus his actions are likewise invalid.

his mistake was speaking.

he needs to stop. he needs to stand aside and let white people fix the civilization. he will not. this will continue. congratulations are in order, we are now at the point were we must give five year olds guns. may we not reach the point where we must give two year olds guns too quickly.

LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE GOT THE RAPE GANGS TOO YANKS

GET YOUR ROOTY TOOTIES OUT FOR THE WHITE RACE

(re)
(continued)

for clarification, the specific 'part' of the constitution that prohibits any meaningful change to not result in frivolous endless pointless litigation is 'equality'. equality of creation is not equality of outcome, etc. thus any enactment that seeks to redress limitations under the framing of responsibility for debt actions (which is, by definition, unequal out come), will be struck down. it will be worded differently, but it will nevertheless invite massive wastes of endlessly printed dollars.

so, to be clear, there is no clarity.

Nazis didn't gas a billion jews idiot. Individuals did.

nazis didn't gas a billion jews, (((individuals))) did.

(((they -bolshevik -marxic))) killed (((themselves))) and some of every one else too. them blaming us never once changed.

needs more lamp shades.

get it while it's hot

What is described in these pics is sexy as hell.

t. "good jews" shill who posts once or twice in every thread about there being good shills

bump

archive.is/r2w05

police report on the more recent sexual assault is out

thought about making a new thread for it but wth this can be the Idaho rape mega thread

I did not know that

Fucking LARPing skiddies, I swear.
>>>/cuckchan/

Did you mean:
Prosecutor Grant (((Loebs))) of Twin Falls, Idaho lied about Muslim Gang Rape of 5yo girl.

And I was trying to cut back on drinking

No, we rape them and put their kids in public school.
RAPE RAPE RAPE
We kill the 'men'

remember! IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES, THEY WIN

Unfortunately, the 99% bad Jews make people mistrust the good ones.
Your trolling is right, but whenever you trust one it should be the exception and not the rule, just like a few negroes are alright and a few Whites are cunts.

Blood temperature rising

Fat off colour wreckage.

That's it lads, it's time to purge them all off the planet for the good of mankind.

DOTR has arrived.

Kick down this *grabs dick*

:^))))

Put this fucker behind bars, ASAP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank

That'll make them taste like shit too.

weren't they threatening to arrest people who pointed out they were rapefugees and all that?

Daily reminder who the real compromisers are.
8ch.net/cow/res/194096.html
…Kike.

(crossboarding keeps breaking randomly on me for some reason)

Diversity every day! Welcome, to the prelude of the Big Race War of 2017! We will have happenings, world-wide! Screw (((their))) Olympics, we bring back the glory days of the Arena for everyone! Deus Vult! And don't forget to load some pig blood into your super soakers, they love this stuff!

This is what I have, the latest at the top
(I apologize for repeat links)

archive.is/k0wLl

wnd.com/2016/08/refugees-in-rape-of-idaho-girl-5-being-protected/

archive.is/WXpBy

wnd.com/2016/06/muslim-child-sex-assault-suspects-back-on-streets-of-idaho/

archive.is/dYRhK

redoubtnews.com/2016/06/28/cows-investigates-twin-falls-child-rape/

archive.is/lFBV6

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/05/exclusive-twin-falls-refugee-rape/

OC infographic

fuck off Trumpstein