Hillary's (potential) foreign policy adviser and former deputy director of the CIA: "I want Hillary to kill lots of...

Hillary's (potential) foreign policy adviser and former deputy director of the CIA: "I want Hillary to kill lots of Russians and Iranians in Syria"

Is there any doubt the CIA isn't run by the Mossad?

twitter.com/newgreatgame/status/762827567472664576

twitter.com/newgreatgame/status/762827567472664576

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus fucking Christ.

Come and get it. I'm ready to fucking die for Mother Russia.

Can someone tell me why people think toppling Syria and Iran, the only two non-radical states and stable countries left in the Middle East is a good idea? Shouldn't Libya and Iraq shown that "democracy building" is a flawed foreign policy?

If neocons admit they were wrong, the whole narrative will collapse.

A lot of the population is busy running around town playing Pokemon Goy, you think they have the mental faculty to point Iran on a map, let alone understand geopolitics of the Middle East? As for those in government they will never risk exposing they were traitors to the world.

What a fucking psychopath and what a dumbass at once. Now that he said it, he definitely endangered any american personell near Syria.

The point is to destabilize countries so Greater Israel (which includes Saudi Arabia by alliance) can gobble up all the land via consolidation under ISIS. The existence of a nebulous "hostile power" in the Islamic state will justify continuous attacks on any forces that could legitimately oppose ZOG hegemony in the region. ISIS acts as the knife man and we provide them air support.

Israel has even treated ISIS fighters in their hospitals.

good goyim

Neocon kikes are fucking psychos, and worse they actually have power.

A destabalized middle east is good for Israel because everyone is busy fighting eachother

That image is FALSE
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/

Fuck off anti-Trump kike shill. Go suck Hillary's clit somewhere else.

Because

JEWS AND MUSLIMS ARE PART OF THE SAME CIVILIZATION

You can't work with one without working with the other.

The article never says anywhere that Trump accepted said $100 million. Filter this faggot and don't let him derail the thread.

But Trump is the Zionist candidate, calling his opponents Jews is quite silly. I'm not saying he's a worse choice, just that you need to get real.

Daily reminder: the CIA is and always was a terrorist organization.

Fuck off.

Can somebody post some gore to scare these shills off? I don't have any. Possibly some white phosphorous related stuff, it's thematically related!

I hate shillary m8, you just got BTFO'd so much you don't have an argument.

here is some gore for you Shlomo

"At this moment, for example, in 1984 (if it was 1984), Oceania was at war with Eurasia and in alliance with Eastasia. In no public or private utterance was it ever dmitted that the three powers had at any time been grouped along different lines. Actually, as Winston well knew, it was only four years since Oceania had been at war with Eastasia and in alliance with Eurasia. But that was merely a piece of furtive knowledge which he happened to possess because his memory was not satisfactorily under control. Officially the change of partners had never happened.
Oceania was at war with Eurasia: therefore Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia. The enemy of the moment always represented absolute evil, and it followed that any past or future agreement with him was impossible."

Most times only the most venal and ambitious rise to the upper echelons of the CIA. This whistle blower book is quite a red pill.

Low level shilling.

Greater Israel.

How would the Jews actually settle and control Greater Israel?

It is obviously a Jewish policy to use America to undermine and weaken all of its regional enemies, but I just can't imagine them ever actually annexing the areas within Greater Israel.

They're planning this for the long haul, for the first few generations they'll rule by proxy through ISIS or whomever they can subvert, while they slowly expand the way they have been into Palestine.

Sad!

Interesting.

I think this is the last century for the Jews. They have their own massive existential demographic problems, and they've just burnt too many bridges around the world.

these people are completely unhinged

I like how they keep saying we need to attack Russia but can never give a reason why. Of course it hasn't stopped them from browbeating normalfags with it until they just accept it. If Shillary actually got into office like (((they))) planned we would be at war with Russia within the year. Jesus fuck.

Liberals such as yourself are lower than cockroaches. I believe that you should be slowly and grotesquely tortured and raped to death. You are subhuman.

#Triggered

for you.

Kek, you bots are hilarious.

"muh israel"

What a piece of shit. And of course the media will not cover that.

Hillary Clinton is the World War 3 candidate.

Sinead, you have to go back. And the Earth isn't flat.