(((The media))): Trump's childcare tax deduction is *bad* because it only helps families who pay taxes (white...

(((The media))): Trump's childcare tax deduction is *bad* because it only helps families who pay taxes (white, middle class)

Amidst the strange fusion of supply side economics and anti-globalization posturing in Donald Trump’s speech today, one idea stood out for not being product of either influence: The idea that parents should be able “to fully deduct the average cost of childcare spending from their taxes.”

Parents are well aware of how child care expenses devour the family budget, and economists have taken note: Rising child care costs are one reason that US birthrates are going down, which is a recipe for economic disaster and a major cause of anxiety for low-earning families as the job market improves.

It costs more to provide basic care for an infant than to pay for four years of public college tuition in some 33 states, including Florida, North Carolina, Colorado, and Iowa.

To address this, Trump’s plan purports to fully deduct the average cost of childcare spending—albeit with two loopholes.

The first? It’s a deduction, which means that it can be subtracted from the family’s pre-tax income (by contrast, a tax credit is subtracted from the family’s tax bill). That means the real value of the deduction depends on the top tax rate the family pays. If the family is paying less than 15% in federal taxes, like 80% of Americans, the deduction will only save $150 for every $1,000 in child are expenses the family deducts. But higher-earning families who deduct that same $1,000 in expenses would save $200 or more on their tax bill. In effect, this means someone earning less than $75,000 will receive a smaller benefit than someone earning $100,000 or more. And if a family is too poor to pay any income tax at all, there is no benefit at all.

Then there’s the question of how “average cost of childcare” is determined. It varies widely from state to state and between cities in states; the Economic Policy Institute estimates of infant care costs range from $4,822 in Mississippi to $22,631 in Washington DC.

It’s possible that the deduction won’t be set at some geographic level but instead based on an individual household’s average childcare spending. Such a policy might similarly preference wealthier households, because someone who pays thousands of dollars for a nanny or private school will be deducting expenses that a minimum-wage household couldn’t afford. (The Trump campaign has not released any details on this policy.)

Other ways to help low-income families with child care include president Obama’s push to simplify and expand the existing Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit to deliver more help for middle-class families, while increasing direct aid to low-income families who aren’t helped by tax policy. Hillary Clinton has focused more on the direct aid side of this equation, calling for universal pre-kindergarten, grants for parents who are attending college, and generous family leave policies to help cap child care costs at 10% of household income.

archive.is/Pn26f

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/08/a-neuroscientist-explains-what-may-be-wrong-with-trump-supporters-brains/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tbh I agree it should be credit.

OOOOOOOYYYYY VEEEEEYYYYY

White people reproducing?

This is definitely intentional by Trump. He will make white birth rates great again.

Trump and Ivanka literally made a tax plan to raise white birth rates.

it should be a credit. but that would still only help people that pay taxes. the problem with the deduction is that the higher your tax bracket the more money you get. that's pretty fucked

SHANIQUA WITH 12 KIDS BTFO
My thought exactly when he said it.
Tie the childcare help to work.
If you aren't a productive member of society you don't get kids.
Pure natural order. He's playing the NatSoc playbook.

The higher your tax bracket; the more tax you pay.

He fucking knows what the problem is doesn't he?

He might actually be completely aware of the impending demographic doom. We might actually have a fucking chance.

I'm so happy.

HEIL TRUMP

Is that a boy or a gril?

a bloo bloo bloo my commie "progressive" tax system invented to punish whites is unfair now
TRUMP FOUND A WAY

This always reminds me of that user who went to a rally and talked to Trump about this when he was signing autographs and Trump said he knew, and then later came back to give him a handshake or something.

I hope that was genuine, and a lot of things seem to indicate that it is.

I doubt it. But then I have lost most of my faith in my fellow countrymen. But we shall see. This whole election is a long-shot.

I hope he wins.

But then again, hope is the first step on the road to disappointment. So I shall brace myself, and hope that everyone keeps fighting.

We want the middle class and the rich to have more children. Lets do what is good for the country instead of what morons think is fair.

Just imagine man, having the future of western civilization and possibly all of humanity fall to you alone.

I sure as shit couldn't take the pressure but he just plows forward with a smug look on his face.

Well for the low class bracket they pay no taxes
That's their benefit

Trump is the gateway for someone like you user

Holy shit if this is real. An actual way to selectively improve the white birth rate over the brown horde. So happy to see a way to fight the dysgenic policies we have now with eugenics through positive incentives.

And besides, I am studying to be a surgeon and want 3-5 ubermensch kids with my beautiful and fully redpilled wife. she has been picking out baby names and immediately disqualifying any with Jewish backgrounds This could prove very helpful someday.

I thought Trump didn't usually give handshakes, being a germaphobe.

well i've seen him give a shitload of handshakes this campaign

If we close the borders, why do we need this?

Why do we need an explosive population?

We have a finite earth and niggers are breeding it to it's death.

First we fix our borders, then we force the adherence of human rights that are infringed through their overbreeding on us (i.e. pollution, climate change, the overuse of resources, the behaivioural sink overpopulation creates, potential technological disasters (like nuclear power))

Unless we have space to colonise, the last thing we need is MORE people to feed the ponzi scheme.

It's bust.
Get over it, let's play a new game. One that is flexible for acceleration/deceleration needs.
The chaos is not healthy when your planet is small.

and also, stop kidding yourself with singularity, we'll just develop a new "need"

Didn't you read the OP? It only works for taxpayers, so no welfare leeches.

You're slow today, Chaim.

Certain people with certain motivations grow stronger when they obtain them.

Trump is that sort of person. He's always had money, yet just kept chugging.

no

You can never have to many white people in this world faggot.

Yeah.

I don't think we need ANY population growth in the next few decades, we need to go back.

Then when the doors are open, we can do whatever until the solar system has no viable means.

Like god intended too

just a suggestion.

Human rights are bogus memes to enforce international law.

Trump needs to pay attention. The US itself has "contractual obligations" to other countries.

And that requires 'due diligence'. basically, when the UN or EU or other international body disagrees, they shut it down

You kids worry about this election.

It's not that, it's about reducing a functional need (economically) for more people.
It's a trap humanity has yet to avoid.

I think memes, computers and "trad-able debt" is onto something.

nice try kike
Trump's plan is to increase the birthrates of high-iq Whites, which is great.

Whites are less than 10% of world population. Not to mention that niggers, gooks and poo-in-loos are the real reason for overpopulation.

Speak for yourself, subhuman.

international law has become a complete and utter joke

the only valid international law are treaties between 2, maybe more countries, not some 1 rule-fit-all NWO bullshit

its sole purpose is for it to be used whenever the kikes deem it necessary

Well lets say we get rid of 30 Million Mexicans at most
That turns USA white population from 69% to 76% or so but thats not even 80%

Niggers and pooinloos will fuck and overpopulate the world no matter what. The best we can do is incentivize white population growth and not fund nonwhite population growth.

I said ALL people dumbass. Especially blacks. They can't seem to stop breeding like rabbits.

Here's the thing, it's not NWO it's just a natural formation of the procedure of international law. (though clearly it got subverted over time by (((someone))) )
Basically, when 2 countries needed to write a treaty, international law allowed that treaty to be standardised and easily interpreted.

Then human rights and private individuals between states screwed that up.

You forget that by 2050 I think 15%(I guess, no actual estimate) of people will be modified whether it's legal or not.

Hell, I think it's necessary to curb frailties and diseases, but only if it doesn't become unreasonable.

In that case - god knows what we'll look like (purple skinned? blue haired? silver eyed?)

Trump is the hero our people deserve.

They aren't people, lol. Niggers are different species.

Trump's plan has nothing to do with niggers.

By 2050 world will be filled with poo-colored subhumans.
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

if you mean especially blacks, stop complaining because that's exactly what this plan is aiming for

do the math

You don't say?
Really?
Wow, what a coincidence that whites are the people that apparently work their snowy butts off & pay most of the taxes, yet are the ones that don't receive any breaks at all when they want to raise a family of other hard-working, responsible, snowy-white individuals.

Who could have ever predicted this?

No he's the hero we need but don't deserve.

you overestimate blacks.

They'll be dirt poor, no home, no clothes, no food, no water and still will have 6 kids.

Races are different sub-species, not species.
otherwise I would not exist… partially (though not african and blue eyed fair haired..ish)

Take it from me, we need to "unlock" their brains but at the same time, I can't see what the effect of that would be.

didn't say it did..

if you don't take your country back, repopulate then recolonise.

Underrated post

For a second, imagine that crooked hillary wins the elections (at this point it's impossible, luckily). That would mean the literal end of the United States. Your country would be undone in a couple of years. Be happy that someone like Trump gave you even a sparkle of hope for your future.

Why are you even here?

Wrong, see pic 1.

For what? We don't need another competitors. Life isn't just pokemon go and shitposts, faggot. All living creatures are fighting over resources, there is no need to make our enemies better. Take your egalitarian bullshit back to >>>/reddit/

Looks to me like the Trump plan is to, first, eject 11 to 30 million illegals from the country, saving our schools & welfare system billions a year (coupled with the prosecution of those aiding illegals with jobs or welfare or other social services, which is a federal offense), then, increase the working man's ability to write off the expenses involved in raising children & thus encourage another baby boom.
All that would be left is a possible move to limit welfare per child & even offer benefits for sterilization to those chronically on welfare…this should also include free abortion services, although that one will be tough to get past the pussy evangelical christcucks, and Trump will have to at least give lip service to opposing it.

All this would exclude those non-whites that are actually decent, hardworking people & more likely to raise decent children, and will also help the white race rid itself of the percentage of those whites that do not deserve to be white in the first place, thus improving the race.

The Zionist filth will scream racism, but will be unable to show in any bill where race is a factor, as the targeting parameters will not BE race, merely generalized racial tendencies.

The God-Emperor protects.

What about the innocents who made no contribution to the POZ? Such as children? Don't they deserve to grow up in a safe environment?

because either way I'm objectively better than you by tested ability
I said non african, the genes were recessive and I'm basically a white guy, in the right degree than it immune from the memes that hold white people back.

Hungary is doing this. Removing tax burden from families with jobs while abolishing welfare for unemployed families.

The result is fewer gypsies and more hungarians.

*that is immune

Fuck me i need sleep.

I knew exactly what this was the moment I heard it.

He's not incentivizing "white" families, he's incentivizing whole families that pay taxes, which are statistically much higher IQ than broken families.

He's subsidizing the family unit. The intelligent, high IQ, core of society, basic foundation of any nation.

I fucking love this man, Holla Forums.

No wonder the globalists are losing their shit.

?

They will be high grade pozzers when they grow up. Make no mistake they won't be children forever.

This is news to me.

What the fuck Africa?

I like the supreme gentleman, the faggot you are replying to is nothing like him.

Your retarded arguments would say otherwise untermensch.

Only if they get brainwashed ya' dummy.

If they grow up in a functioning society they would be functioning people.

>For what? We don't need another competitors. Life isn't just pokemon go and shitposts, faggot. All living creatures are fighting over resources, there is no need to make our enemies better. Take your egalitarian bullshit back to >>>/reddit/
You misunderstand.

The last thing we need is niggers trying to get triggers and nuclear weapons.

Look how bad arabs are with them.

Then think "sub saharan africans with nukes"

We need """egalitarian bullshit""" for personal needs. Otherwise they'd fuck up the world

Literally no response except "no ur retard".

You disgust me.

You're just scared that you won't survive the day of the rope.

eww

Nah my race is better.

THEY INVENTED A STICK.

for your information part of aussies wit is their touch of tar

It may not click with your sense of fairness or justice, but the sins of the fathers will be visited upon the sons.
But who ever told you life was fair? The newly born gazelle is taken down and eaten alive by the hunting tigress, its life short, and destined to be one of sheer horror & pain before it ends.
That is life, that is the world & universe that has been created, these are the immutable laws you are destined to live by.
Believe me, playing the game by these rules is not only a requirement you cannot avoid, it is also necessary if you are to achieve the best outcomes possible.

Man's sense of justice & equity are always in conflict with reality, but in the end, reality always wins.

Nigger read a book.

Well to put it more accurately IMO, the actions of the fathers affect the actions of the sons. If the parents are niggers who rob stores, raise their children as single mothers and vote dem, what makes you think their kids will be in any way different?

If shtf I'll be leading the way.
No seriously you'll need me, hit the jackpot degree wise, hit everything (((they))) try to manipulate.
Now I need that little bit of script practice and I should have a new house by September.

but if it does watch the news, time to get serious

It's true, globalists love unintelligent, easily manipulated drones.
I wonder what plan, if any, Trump has for the colleges & universities? It's undeniable that they need to be cleaned out like any other rat's nest.
I know he intends to hand control of the public school system back to the localities (then it will be OUR responsibility to run for school board & revamp the curriculum), but higher education needs the Frankfurt School types swept out, as well.
A more difficult undertaking…I wonder how he'll address this?

No it shouldn't be a credit. You want to help ease the cost of childcare, not fully fund it for low income morons.

Ideally, we want to return to an economy where women can be stay at home mothers again. If you subsidize the child care with a credit you're encouraging child care, if you give a credit you help alleviate the costs of it for middle class families and up, the same families we want to have children.

It's like they're programmed to obsess over controlling "stock". Any proper critical thinking is brushed aside, given a terrible explanation and then refuted using logical fallacies. They don't understand how stupid they really are.

I am in agreement.
But that is part & parcel of what the statement I quoted actually says.
"The sins of the fathers will be visited upon the sons"…this also means your children will learn your sins, they will emulate your sins, and they will suffer for the sins you taught them. But it also warns that your sins will affect your offspring, regardless of how innocent they are when born.
The parents have a great responsibility to their kids, and if they choose not to accept it, those kids will start out life with a burden they must overcome, if even possible. Few children are able to overcome the sins of their parents, so the warning is important.

I've always thought that critical thinking should be a separate class in public school, so people entering college are already prepared to question what they'll be subjected to.
When Trump remands public school control back to the localities this would be a wise consideration.
Now, if you could only find a teacher that understands what critical thinking is, & is capable of teaching it.

The only reasons niggers aint gone extinct is due to their enormous libido and that their females start getting knocked up at 9 years old. Nine! By fookin 12 year olds fooking the instant they're ready because an old africanigger lives to be 30 on average. They don't have long at all.

T
Remember the GooBacks from South Park?

Fuck off with your alarmist overpopulation nonsense, anti-human, anti-birth, and alarmist variants of Environmentalism are a psyop by the elite to depopulate us to make us easier to control. USA has very low population density and enormous natural resources, we could easily sustain twice our current population without a problem, and we could be an energy superpower if it were not for regressive environmentalist faggots such as yourself strangling our oil and gas industries to death with red tape, get fucked.

I wouldn't mind an increase in U.S. population, as long as the increase is white.
And that seems to be what Trump will be gradually introducing into regulation…the promotion of white births, and (hopefully) the discouragement of non-white births.

We'll see…but it looks hopeful, at this point.

Human rights don't exist you kinship commie nigger

Libshit *

the two things are not incompatible.

you can be happy for other people, you know?

If Bernie did this you guys call it communism. Fuck this is basically a bachelor tax, at least I don't pay taxes.

choose one

also, you're just plain wrong. you're probably a leftist fag who lives in some crowded city and thinks everyone else should too.

bernie would just throw money at it, not make it a tax deduction

this only encourages niggers and spics to have lots of children, not work and live off child benefits like it happens in europe with mudslimes

AYO HOL UP! Who gonna pay fo mah keedz? Cause I sure the hell ain't! Fucken expectin me to work an shit, fucken racist ass crackas smdh

Let them overpopulate their own countries. Keep them the fuck out of white countries - don't send any white funded aid to them.

The shitskin populations will regulate themselves to a sustainable level naturally.

STFU you nigger loving faglord. Nobody wants to see the US wide open spaces filled with niggers and beaners.

lol

I am so thankful Mr trump thank you!!

2016 may just contain even more kvetching than 1945

Interesting analysis. I had been wondering how Trump's dog whistles worked so well. Explains a lot! Tinfoil indeed. Also explains /pol.

rawstory.com/2016/08/a-neuroscientist-explains-what-may-be-wrong-with-trump-supporters-brains/

>Not only do death reminders increase nationalism, they influence actual voting habits in favor of more conservative presidential candidates. And more disturbingly, in a study with American students, scientists found that making mortality salient increased support for extreme military interventions by American forces that could kill thousands of civilians overseas. Interestingly, the effect was present only in conservatives, which can likely be attributed to their heightened fear response.

So in other words, only people with a sense of self-preservation are voting for Trump? Wew.

It turns out that people care about not being systemically replaced with ungrateful savages who hate them to the point of becoming a persecuted minority in their own country. Good to know science man is here to tell us that, I never would've guessed it myself!

Only white middle class people pay taxes?
I thought it was just people who worked.

Fuck that.

We don't need to subsidize any more nigger breeding.

The government taking less money isn't communism. Taking taxpayer money and throwing it at anyone who pumps out a child in the name for equality would be marxist filth.

How is Holla Forums not more excited about this policy? This policy, if enacted, could be yuuuge for reversing the white demographic winter we are facing.

>How is Holla Forums not more excited about this policy?Because the board has been taken over by shills even worse than usual and all the real anons have been chased off.

Oy vey! Alleviating the financial burden of childcare will encourage white reproduction! The messiah will not come until Edom is destroyed!

#DESTROYEDOM

Hail Herzl!

^this. Trump is literally advocating for the implementation soft eugenics. He gets better every day.