Lets talk about the USA

Why do Americans and third world countries like philippines think USA is land of freedom and best country in the world.

citations: cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a32417/sex-talk-realness-circumcision/

shape.com/lifestyle/sex-and-love/sex-circumcised-man-different

Women prefer cut look but say uncut feels a lot better.

In the USA they jail you for life for not even killing anyone just stealing something or making threats.

Here is example just a crime spree no deaths or anything yet he will never see daylight again he is pretty much dead. How can keeping a person in isolation reform them? It doesn't its simpley because killing them would look bad to the U.N in ways of human rights for a simple crime spree.
youtube.com/watch?v=PmHuL-M9V7I

So again why do you Americans regard yourself as most free people in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Freedom isn't given to you, if you're a man, you take it.

Americans take freedom. Those who don't are cucks.

Trump sell out america for the jewish.

cuz we're institutionally indoctrinated and injected with retardation by way of public schooling and social conditioning
and most don't ever break from it

I don't

They should have just shot him oh wait.. Police excute a lot of people on site for no vaild / fair reason.

The guy in videos a royal ass for sure but to condem him to a fate worse then death for it without him actually hurting people? Look at comments to they are in support of this mentality.

it's retributive justice
the US prison-industrial complex has a vested interest in housing more people and building more prisons
their lobbyists and special interest groups persuade congresspersons (see: money) which is a protected act as 'free speech' (because corporations are given same rights as individuals in US)
so
thus, the war on drugs and its heavy peantlies for nonviolent drug offenders keeps existing, and shit is getting worse

It's the best non-vacation country to be rich in and the worst developed country to be poor in.

Do you think the whole "land of the free" is properganda so people never think about how fucked up USA really is.

To me it reminds me of stalinist Russia or something.

Remember saudi arabia is a rich country to but it is one of the worse places to live.

Just because country is rich doesn't make it free ironicly saudi arabia and israel are USA best friends.

While the USA creates wars to "free oppressed people" people and send weapons and support to countries like saudi arabia where you get your head cut off for kissing someone in public.

How can anyone be blue pill on the USA and the reality of what kind of place it is.

Its scary they are a world power. People won't remember it as good in history trust me 50 wars in 50 years.

The normal American is blue pilled to their country at North Korean levels. Madness.

No it isn't I would rather be rich and live in luxembourg, switzerland, new zealand, australia they all better for tax to.

Tbh USA is a scary joke to most people outside it.

North Korea of the west for sure.

what country has more guns than the US? what country has more freedom of speech than the US?

i agree

it's just mindless drivel of baseless sentiment that is intertwined with blind patriotism which plagues so much of our culture and rubs off on morons

A lot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index

That is not a good measurement of freedom.

Yay everyone can shoot each other and Police shoot on site such freedom to die!

Also you have to pledge of allegiance to flag and its actually illegal to be a memeber of some poltical ideologies such as communism.

Sounds rather North Korean to me.

As an arrogant American I feel like posting an arrogant American video in this thread. Plus, you have to admit. We aren't boring. We give you all lots to gossip about.

Police here dont just go around shooting everyone. That's silly.

because we're the best country

Well. I mean not Everyone. We've still made it through the hailstorm of bullets haven't we?

According to what americans says Usa isnt really developed, it just have the most powerfull military i the world and its an heterogenous society, some cities live in the first world and others in the third.

Proof of their stupidity, the skin stay there if they are too tight (like anal) protecting them from bruises.

I think you may be a virgin.

Well, my ass is virgin, i am heterosexual.

Do a little experiment, if you have your foreskin of course, press you dick and move it, the skin will stay there if you are hard and your dick will move inside you skin, the same happens with tight dry anal.

how cute