Tim Hortons Coffee Has Really Gone To Shit

So,
About twenty or so minutes passes, and I've had enough. Tell her I'm hungry and gonna go get some eating, ask her if she wants a coffee or something
"O-okay, see'yah in a bit, then."
That was like, fifteen minutes ago. Now I'm sitting at Tim's drinking piss-tier coffee.

What the fuck is going on, Holla Forums? Is it nothing? I've never seen her act like this. How do I proceed? I'm kinda scared to go back to the hotel, I don't know what I'll be walking into. I'm sweating like crazy and, goddamn, there's so many niggers out tonight.

/blogpost

How old is your sister? Also why are you in a motel with just the two of you?

it was never really all that good, honestly. tim horton's has always sucked shit and wormed their way into canadian culture somehow.
i'm in toronto tho. give me your hotel and room # and i'll breed your sister for you dude. you can watch.

yeah yeah yeah, if your sisters 18 or over, or whatever legal is in canafuckistan, just do her already.

do not have a kid though, you donwanna be an honorary arab.

There is minimal genetic risk for B S incest as long as OP's family doesn't have a history of incest.

Much better than Starbucks.

well, did you get the booze and smokes?

Get some booze and smokes and go back to playing Runescape, that shit's not gonna grind itself.

Fuck her unless you want the niggers to take her.

Why is your younger sister getting you drunk? That should have been your job when she got old enough to drink.

19, and it's a hotel with only rooms for two, not a nigger-inn. We're here for a wedding, could only afford two rooms (mummy/daddy in the other room).

No rubbers, guess I could pick some up, but I'm almost got lost on the way here so I don't really want to wander too much.
I've fantasized about this for years, but in practice? I'm not sure if I really wanna, or should, idk, fuck.

Got the smokes, gonna steal one or two I think. Might just get the booze after all, if I can find a store.

Just need 8 more in str, then my pure build is done.

She's a fuckin' roastie, man, degenerate all through her teen years. I've been a straight shooter up until a few months ago.

Think I should head back now.

I mean, I know Holla Forumsfags like to drone on about incest like it's nothing, but in reality, is it really something to actually go through with?

I think it's worth a try. What's the worst that could happen?

If you do it post pics here, you will be legendary

if not all the way, might as well get a blowjob out of it.

The uprooting of a familial relationship dynamic that's been firmly established over the past 19 years? Say we do fug, what from there? Not to mention, I'm a KHV, and a completely insecure faggot at that.

And get doxxed, so can hunt me down with his gang of nigger goons?

I'm heading back now, I kinda hope she's asleep, tbh. Too spooked.

Don't fucking pussy out you leaf, go give your sister the dick!

She's asleep, I'mOkayWithThis.jpeg. Only three more nights to go. I'll probably grab some drinks tomorrow, all things considered. If anything's to go down, it should go down under the influence.

Wew.

That just means you got time to get some fucking rubbers boi

I did actually see a 24hr Shoppers on my way back, but there was a congregation of unsavory looking youths around the entrance.

Don't be so gung-ho the next day and act natural, you've got to make sure today wasn't a fluke.

If anything, I'll let her make the first move. If nothing happens, I think I'm just gonna drop it at that, tbh.

If anything happens you better update us you fucking leaf

kek'd