Gordon Freeman takes out anger on Elderly Trump Supporter

BLOOMFIELD — A 62-year-old man wearing a Donald Trump T-shirt was viciously attacked by a crowbar-wielding man last week, police told NorthJersey.com.
The attacker was driving along West Passaic Avenue when he spotted the victim walking and stopped to ask him about the shirt, the victim said. The attacker then followed the man to the parking lot of a restaurant, where the Trump supporter was beat several times with the crowbar, police said.
The man appeared on News 12 wearing his T-shirt, which displays a picture of the Republican presidential candidate in front of the U.S. flag and the words “Trump for President” and “Make America Great Again.” The attacker fled before police arrived. Police said several people witnessed the attack before 6 p.m. but could only provide a vague description of the suspect. Trump has been faulted by some critics for inciting crowds, but the Bloomberg news service in June reported that much of the violence at the Trump rallies was committed by protesters.

nj1015.com/trump-supporter-in-nj-attacked-with-crowbar-on-street-police-say/

and the archive
archive.is/Cy0BT

Remember, goys, it's only free speech if its speech about the correct opinions.
I have a feeling that incidents like this will only escalate as we get closer to the general election.

He's in for a rude awakening when people are simply going to start hunting his kind and bitching about racism won't stop them from killing him.

haha omg wow OP gordon freeman because he had a crowbar XD lmao tbh imho

its sad when endorsing a major candidate is the same as revealing your powerlevel – you should never do it in public

I really would like to see Jordan's proof.

Jordan's comment has been added to the archive
Jordan's name has been added to the list
This, like many others, will not be forgotten

What a faggot. I'd like to see him try to assault a young fit Trump supporter with a crow bar, the pinko prick.

Fuck, just use your right to self defense to shoot them dead when they come for you already. You faggots better be concealed carrying and ready to post it somewhere so that we can make memes of an antifa faggot's head exploding.

MSM caused this by repeatedly use hate words to describe Trump to incite the ignorant democrat voter base..

Its strange how the lugenpresse label us as the "violent" ones when reality is the polar opposite.

Let me guess, it's a nigger.

bumpo

No, that's not really accurate. That's what the media does – it's not there to be a responsible conveyor of unbiased news. If you're on Holla Forums, you should already be well aware of this.

The reality is that this is what happens when old, over the hill, and completely unserious people are faced with an opponent who will break them without hesitation.

Only will to power matters.

I'm absolutely sure that cuck in the third pic wouldn't have the balls to stand up to any Trump supporters unless they were women or children. He was probably one of those people throwing debris at that blonde woman who wore a Trump shirt.

Dickheads like him need to check themselves before they wreck themselves.

Good.

This thread is almost a week-old now and only has 15 replies.

Notice that a full two-days passed between this post, then a Kike bumps it with a picture of Trump.
The Kike believes that he is being subtle, but he is a Kike. Kikes are not able to be subtle because subtlety requires understanding other people. The Kike is not able to understand others because he is solely focused inward. This creates a hollow husk of a human being that the Kike then tries to fill with Shekels and gold.

Make sure that if you are making quality posts such as this (((poster))) has, you are putting "sage" in all fields!

Fuck off don't ruin one of the only truly based characters in video games.

based Kurisu naming the jude

Nothing based about it you fucking faggot. Sick of you weebs. You will be kicked the fuck out. You will not latch onto our culture.

THIS

Every user should be doing this for the cucks they find in their city/state.

SAGE

don't bump this stupid thread

I had an antiracist tell me a few months back that racism is worse then murder.

These anti-racists are all sociopaths and should be treated as deranged criminals.

Kys my man.

SAGE THIS SHIT

I love the condescending attitude when he has "victim" in quotation marks. They just automatically assume the White guy deserved it. Fucking cuck scum

and I'll check those dubs

Hello CtR.
We already found out that the "Vigilant" meme is in league with Oathmemer and Data-scramble image spammer.
We know where you are.

kill yourself newfag fuck off back to the DISQUS blogs so you can LARP as a hardcore WN while doing fuck all IRL

even if every single news station on planet earth was on blackout for the entire election and primaries these people would still be attacked because leftists are violent animals by nature.

Well, he is a race-mixer.

I really want to stomp that fucker to death until his skull caves in.

I love how he acts so fucking big and bad "RACISTS GET HIT" yet he looks so fucking weak he would break his own hand if he tried to attack someone. Pathetic. Someone needs to murder him, his whole family too, throw them off a bridge, then hunt down all 331 people who upboated that shit, massacre them and their families too.

tbh i know obabo didn't call for racism but his rhetoric is dangerous and he should be held accounted to what his followers do
it's not cool to victim blame bro

I was talking about the vigilance cuck and his waifu, retard. Learn what words mean.
GET OUT.

cant ignore these quads.

GORDON ==NO==

Maybe the man with the crowbar really thought we're loving in HL3

nah you should. the more people that do the easier it gets for everyone. be the pioneer that your fellow man needs

interdasting
polite sage