Where's the new pedo hangout?

Where's the new pedo hangout?

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/
8ch.net/b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nowhere

fbi.gov/

Wasn't there a freedom Chan where they all fled during the 2016 Jim purge?

8ch.net/b/

>>>/out/

At HQ

lmao do those losers realy do that all day?

Holla Forums is still a pedo board. The modniggers will do everything in their power to go against that, but that's because they're antipedokikes and retards.

Kill all antipedokikes, loli wars now!

t. L * I N I S S H I T

here?

Yep and it got shut down for hosting CP. That's what the goons LARPing as pedos want for 8ch.

That picture is photoshopped. As you can see their jackets read "Joint Terrorist Task Force", which is not the department that they use to deal with us and the shape of the screens are a little weird.

just use a tripcode already.

There are actually several versions of the stiry about how Librechan got shut down and none of the main ones are about law enforcement pressure.

Nah, I gotta have my own special brand of cancerous autism :3

t. L * I N I S S H I T

Then why haven't you relaunched it?

I'd like to know as well. I go to this very low-member gay community board through TOR. It was the only place that I found that let you post full on sex videos and full frontal nudity without signing up as a member. 90% of the content is gay and little boys blowing each other or their dad but a few of us have hid in a corner in a sub-forum and wait for girl content to be posted every now and then. Sometimes the focus will be on a boy but might have his sister in the video

And when I'm bored and really sexually frustrated I browse the gay content

I'm probably turning bi though. Saved a dad plowing his 6yo sons ass at the edge of the bed and he rams his dick in like a fucking train POW! PLOW! PLOP! POW!

I need a site with at least 50% female content that's NOT teen/jailbait. You can find that shit anywhere. It's disgusting and I can't fathom how anybody enjoys hairy ass pubescent girls

Who would take a picture like that?
Creepy.

t. gay community

Can't afford it and I am not willing to spend time on it. The open-source code for it is easy to find. You just need to host it on Netherlands.

Parents take those pictures. They just think it's cute just like they take pictures of fully naked babies and think there is nothing wrong with it.

But there isn't. Nudity isn't "bad"