POKEMON GO BODY COUNT AND CASUALTY REPORT

pokemongodeathtracker.com/

Confirmed Injuries/Deaths
Aug 7, 2016 Man killed while playing 'Pokemon Go' in park near San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf
Aug 3, 2016 Dayton man robbed while playing Pokemon Go
Jul 30, 2016 Pokémon GO death: Woman dragged 70 meters by stolen car
Jul 29, 2016 ‘Pokémon Go’ player beaten, robbed in Davis
Jul 27, 2016 Pokemon GO stabbing: Three men knifed after fight breaks out over popular mobile game in city park
Jul 27, 2016 San Jose Pokémon Go player tells of being slashed in face by suspicious bystander
Jul 27, 2016 Pokemon Go player robbed at Desert Breeze Park
Jul 26, 2016 Man robbed, assaulted, shot while playing Pokemon Go in Columbus park
Jul 25, 2016 Gunman gets shot by Pokemon Go player he tried to rob
Jul 25, 2016 Be safe out there: Saskatoon man warns Pokemon Go players after bear spray attack
Jul 25, 2016 Police: Man assaults niece over Pokemon Go dispute
Jul 24, 2016 Police arrest Brewer woman accused of Pokemon Go-related hit-and-run
Jul 23, 2016 Man robbed, stabbed while playing 'Pokemon Go'
Jul 23, 2016 2 Pokemon Go players, allegedly drunk, crash cars into trees in Wisconsin
Jul 22, 2016 Woman who disappeared while playing Pokemon GO in Brisbane is found dead
Jul 22, 2016 Woman in York County robbed while playing 'Pokemon Go,' deputies say
Jul 22, 2016 Pokémon Go player robbed of phone
Jul 20, 2016 Pokémon GO 'sees its first death after 18-year-old breaks into house to catch virtual animal but is shot'
Jul 18, 2016 Police say 'Pokemon Go' player stabbed in North Carolina
Jul 14, 2016 Two assaults related to Pokemon Go reported in Central Texas
Jul 13, 2016 ‘Pokemon Go’ players fall off 90-foot ocean bluff
Jul 13, 2016 Man Playing 'Pokemon Go' Stabbed in Anaheim Par
Jul 12, 2016 Pokemon Go Player Bit By Real Snake in North Texas Park
Jul 12, 2016 Pokemon Go Hunt Ends With Punch To The Face, Robbery And Trip To The ER
Jul 12, 2016 Mom says teenage daughter hit by car in Tarentum after playing ‘Pokemon Go'
Jul 12, 2016 "Pokémon Go" Nearly Claims First Victim
Jul 10, 2016 'Pokemon Go' fan stabbed while playing game, continues mission to 'catch 'em all' after attack

Honerable Mentions
Jul 20, 2016 Police draw guns, mistake Iowa defensive lineman who was playing Pokemon Go for bank robber
Jul 20, 2016 Driver slams into Baltimore cop car while playing Pokemon Go
Jul 16, 2016 Pokemon Go leads man with arrest warrant to police station
Jul 8, 2016 Wyoming teen playing new Pokemon game on phone discovers body

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/pokmon-go-sees-first-death-8453153
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-san-francisco-shooting-pokemon-go-20160807-snap-story.html
ejinsight.com/20160804-pokemon-go-death-woman-dragged-70-meters-by-stolen-car/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705470/Brisbane-woman-missing-playing-Pokemon-dead.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/pokemon-go-stabbing-three-men-8508535
twincities.com/2016/07/18/wisconsin-pokemon-go-car-crash-dwi/
wyff4.com/news/police-say-pokemon-go-player-stabbed-in-north-carolina-town/40795940
bigstory.ap.org/article/214e1ef67c0544b088a39d3b012a16d3/gunman-gets-shot-pokemon-go-player-he-tried-rob
fox59.com/2016/07/25/police-draw-guns-mistake-iowa-defensive-lineman-who-was-playing-pokemon-go-for-bank-robber/
ktvq.com/story/32403198/wyoming-teen-playing-new-pokemon-game-on-phone-discovers-body
gamerant.com/pokemon-go-florida-clown/
archive.is/ncs75
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3734361/Woman-tells-police-RAPED-Pokemon-character-felt-assault-virtual-reality-game-detected-creature-bedroom.html
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-12/newspaper-pentagon-bans-pokemon-go-due-to-spying-concerns/.105314
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That’s wonderful. Cull the herd.

Meanwhile I’m playing it with a bot and randomly changing my location data to destroy the accuracy of their datamining.

how did the first one die?

Only 4? :(

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/pokmon-go-sees-first-death-8453153

THE PROMISED TIME DRAWS NEAR
WE'RE COMING HOME BOYS

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-san-francisco-shooting-pokemon-go-20160807-snap-story.html

Maybe this will make the sleeping masses realize how shitty the world they are living in truly is. A long shot, but one can hope.

ejinsight.com/20160804-pokemon-go-death-woman-dragged-70-meters-by-stolen-car/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705470/Brisbane-woman-missing-playing-Pokemon-dead.html

if anything it'll just convince even more people to stay inside. kind of funny given the declared intention of the game.

Take note. Any aspiring entrepreneurs, programers, or generally creative people. This app is not only sending location data to some jewggle owned server somewhere, it is also culling the herd of r-selected zombies. The same concepts could be applied to other types of AR augmented reality, a spicier meme than virtual reality "games". Not only is there money here, but you can potentially clear up the gene pool a great bit at the same time. It's mean, but it isn't heartless.

I wonder how many kids playing this shit have been kidnapped by pedos

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/pokemon-go-stabbing-three-men-8508535

twincities.com/2016/07/18/wisconsin-pokemon-go-car-crash-dwi/

wyff4.com/news/police-say-pokemon-go-player-stabbed-in-north-carolina-town/40795940

bigstory.ap.org/article/214e1ef67c0544b088a39d3b012a16d3/gunman-gets-shot-pokemon-go-player-he-tried-rob

Somebody broke into a house over this shit?

fox59.com/2016/07/25/police-draw-guns-mistake-iowa-defensive-lineman-who-was-playing-pokemon-go-for-bank-robber/

Slide it

ktvq.com/story/32403198/wyoming-teen-playing-new-pokemon-game-on-phone-discovers-body

jesus.

I can guarantee you it's not the only reason they broke in.

kek

Shes a big girl

And nothing of value was lost

Fucking Wisconsin, Thats state is so cucked that is memeworthy

SHEEEEEEEIT

He wasn't contradicting himself. He was telling his and their side of the story separately. From his perspective they didn't identify themselves (because his headphones were on and music was blaring he didn't hear them). From their perspective they DID identify themselves and given his non response (due to loud headphones) the situation quickly escalated to guns drawn.

Why are normalfags so fucking beta, Holla Forums?

How do you get Pokemon to spawn in urban crime hotspots?

I think you can buy 'lures' for real world money. Go buy some lures, set them all in high crime zones and just stand back.

Pokemon GOyim.

What a fucking faggot. You can catch them in a radius of like 50 meters. You don't have to stay exactly in front of it

FOUR YOU!

What kind of city hipster nonsense is this?

shut the fuck up

Can confirm. Moved here from a relatively sane state for about 6 years now. I can't wait to get the fuck out and go just about anywhere else.

i too am cheating. fuck their pay to win bullshit that caters to big city faggots. nox player for the win.

delete your account

big league faggot

(CHECKED) his dubs demand it!!

KEK WILLS IT

What a tropical fruit.

From the video's comment section.

Im fucking jealous.

That's the one I needed. right there.

huh? shut up weeb

now that's what I call autism

Well you said it.

I played and got tired of it after a week. How come people enjoy this crap?

So why haven't you started purging pokemon go players from your neighborhood Holla Forums? It doesn't cost you a penny.

gamerant.com/pokemon-go-florida-clown/

kek

Lady is obviously Jewish

This is westboro baptist church again

Her shirt is haram as hell.

Sweet, a dead illegal spic.

this is some SCP-tier shit

Yeah, this shit is going on locally:

archive.is/ncs75

Christ mate, I didn't think I'd cringe that hard from reading such an edgy post. Fuck off autist.

It's called an "excuse."

It's something you use when you are not white and the people persecuting you are white. You say something like, "I dindu nuthin! I swear we were not breaking and entering to steal! We were just trying to catch a pokemon!"

(checked; Satan)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3734361/Woman-tells-police-RAPED-Pokemon-character-felt-assault-virtual-reality-game-detected-creature-bedroom.html

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-12/newspaper-pentagon-bans-pokemon-go-due-to-spying-concerns/.105314

Wrinkles is gonna get mugged.