Predatory Romance in Harrison Ford Movies

I thought we could have an honest discussion about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/radicalbytes/status/852374905957916674
doctornerdlove.com/enthusiastic-consent/
everydayfeminism.com/2015/11/hard-to-get-and-rape-culture/
m.mythcreants.com/blog/why-the-surprise-kiss-must-go/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls no bully or I will block you.
#StevenUniverse
#Poppers
#Cuckino

Maybe I'm a cuck, but coercion never sit right with me. Doesn't feel like the nature way of breeding at all.

To me, nature is women looking at your superior shape and success and wanting to fuck you, not you merely overpowering their weak bodies and mind to force them to fuck.

Any shitskin can coerce a woman, what does that prove? It merely proves reproduction is no measure of a man, I guess.

People in my tweet feed are talking about context.
All the fan complaints about context or subtext boil down to some variation of “she really wanted it even if she walked away or said no.”
Humans are complex but you know what isn’t? When a woman walks away or says “no.” That social interaction is really very easy to understand.

And there is nothing wrong with being a cuck.

What did you expect from a jew

correct

Don't be insecure, antisemitism is the product of toxic masculinity.

——-;:;

Public announcement:

So grateful for the 71 people supporting my videos about media masculinity! I am surprised more aren’t interested.
I know my criticisms of media violence makes some uncomfortable but it’s not possible to talk about masculinity without addressing violence.

Violence over others is about domination and control. Domination and control are the core values of both toxic masculinity and patriarchy.
mobile.twitter.com/radicalbytes/status/852374905957916674

Pls no bully or I will block you
Give me shekels.
t. cuckino addict.

Are you fucking retarded or something? Human relations are not black and white, lots of twists and turns happen. Lefties of all people should remember what means to be HUMAN. Its about making mistakes and being stupid, and changing our minds and perspective, and growing together.

The only thing that you really shouldn't do, is be an autistic fuck that doesn't understand when he is being annoying, scary, or even hurtful to another person with how he is acting. There are many ways and forms that a long courting can be pleasant and fun to both people, even if she is not really interested.

The affirmative or enthusiastic model of consent is essential. There's no ambiguity with enthusiastic consent.
doctornerdlove.com/enthusiastic-consent/

Totally agree but the SJW will have none of it.

I do not consent with your preaching, therefore you must cease it. I shall continue to ignore casual rejections from females. K thx bye.

All it takes for not make it a shitty situation is for you not to abuse the girl's guilt. If she knows it won't ruin your day/life for telling you she is not into you, she won't mind the fact you are into her, she will take it as a compliment. The bad side is having another person suffering for you.

That's what they like though.

well only if an attractive guy does it

Don't confuse fantasy with reality. Women like the sexual fantasy of rape the same way we like the fantasy of killing people, or being chased by monsters, or anything of the sorts.

Dark fantasies make us feel good, because all the consequences are removed.

Feminist are against playing hard to get as it promotes rape lol.
everydayfeminism.com/2015/11/hard-to-get-and-rape-culture/

Advertisement on their page is a seminary about how to heal from White toxicity. I kid you not.

LOL

Its funny how the larger our cities get, the more sheltered people are. Feminism is all about trying to bend social relations to include completely sheltered people who are socially retarded (literally).

But there is a line in which we are no longer getting rid of 'elitist' social barriers, and we are now digging into our natural human behavior necessary for functional human relations.

Goldfinger had James Bond commit actual rape.
Twice even.

Its self-defense rape if she is trying to kill you.

Yep people wanting to be sheltered while importing hords of rapefugees and violent apes.
SJWism is a disease, it must be slaughtered and purged.

In John Wick he should have done the same.

Please, no bully.

I wanted to fuck that shorthaired mute waifu so fucking bad watching the second one holy shit she was hot

The Surprise Kiss

The Surprise Kiss is a common media trope where one character suddenly kisses another on the lips without any sort of consent, implied or otherwise.

The Surprise Kiss is related to the Shut Up Kiss and both tropes raise questions about how consent is framed in Hollywood productions. When a male character does this to a woman his assertive action is typically framed as "manly" and romantic. Sometimes the guy is slapped for it, but the woman he kisses usually comes around in the end. When a woman does it to a man, it's sometimes played for humor.

The trope is also a mainstay on television. Stranger Things and Nickelodeon's The Last Airbender provide some recent examples.

A famous (and troubling) real life example was Adrien Brody's surprise kiss of Halle Berry when he won best actor at the 2003 Oscars.

Rape is OK if it's self defence.

Being aware of it is really critical! Being made uncomfortable by it is another step. Re-working how we engage with media is a long process.
I think we should be uncomfortable when we see violence framed as a form of justice in entertainment. And that message is nearly ubiquitous.
I think we should be uncomfortable when we see violence framed as a form of justice in entertainment. And that message is nearly ubiquitous.

A typical surprise kiss includes interrupting the target while they were speaking. Because shutting someone up is soooo romantic.

A while back, I made a list of creepy things we oughta stop romanticizing. In response I got mostly nods all around, except for one item: the surprise kiss. Unlike everything else, people kept defending it. Rather than arguing with every commenter, I decided to expand on why the surprise kiss should not feature in our stories.

First, I’ll need to define it. The surprise kiss starts with two people who aren’t a couple, and by that I mean they aren’t engaging in smoochies regularly. One of them wants to kiss the other. Instead of asking whether a kiss would be okay, they dart in and plant one before their target has the chance to object or even dodge. If they lean in slowly, it’s not a surprise kiss because the other person has the chance to pull away. However, it’s still not as good as clear communication.

Surprise Kisses Are Forced Kisses
m.mythcreants.com/blog/why-the-surprise-kiss-must-go/

I completely agree with OP's video!
We need to reign in patriarchal rapist men. They ought to be locked up in cages!

I watched bladerunner for the first time recently. When that scene started I was like, "oh shit, he's going to rape her", and then the sax started playing and I was like, "oh right yeah, this movie's from the 80s."

This might just be the most autistic video I've ever watched. I mean Jesus Christ, this guy sounds like he's never interacted with a woman or even watched these movies in full. He claims there was no romance in those Star Wars and Indy scenes before Ford started making a move but that complete BS. Leia was clearly interested in Han right from the start and was only acting hostile to him because she didn't want to admit that she fell for the cocky rogue.

Same kind of goes for Willie in ToD. They're both sexually attracted to each other very early on and even have an almost sex scene during the second act. They kiss like three times before the scene at the end that he beings up so she was clearly just play hard-to-get and wanted him to go after her after that little tirade of hers. As for that kiss in Crusade, most women would just slap the guy if they weren't interested but anyone with the slightest bit of social interaction could tell they were flirting the whole time up up until that point.

The only scene that his argument may hold some weight is that scene in blade runner but i always assumed that the reason he was so aggressive was simple because she was a replicant and probably didn't even understand her own feelings. The scene's actually pretty similar to the love scene in Rocky where Stallone does basically the same thing just less aggressive and more gentle. But the same rules apply. Woman likes man but doesn't want to express feelings. Man pushes her a bit to see how she reacts. Woman responds positively so all's good. What's the problem?

what about the time clint eastwood made out with that 12 year old

I believe it tbh.

Jesus, no wonder the guy made that video. He sounds like the kind of faggot with zero social calibration who makes women back away just by coming close because he projects being a creepy retard sperg. Of course he'd think Harrison Ford is being creepy - he's projecting.

Cuckboi, you will have no shekels, you are nothing without me.
You're my bitch admit it and go back to your prison cell.

He was homeschooled on his parents millionaire island.
I will write a longer post later on my desktop

I assume they are deleting comments. The dislike bar is huge, but there seems to be no negative comments. =^)

What a fucking pussy. Even a six year old has more balls.

hes not wrong but things can be fucked up and weird and enjoyable

No Bully please or I will block you

Do you like swingers parties?

Wasn't there some article about how Marian from Indiana Jones was 15 when Indy first banged her at 25?

inb4 some article gets written about how a 29-year-old Han Solo going after a 19-year-old Princess Leia is rapey and pedophilic under the new re-re-re-revised definitions of rape and pedophilia.

I wish that was a joke. I've unironically seen feminist articles saying the age of consent should be higher than 18.

Makes you think about whether the reasons why they put it at 18 in the first place have any real justification, doesn't it?

inb4 people argue about Ahsoka

There will never be a new Star Wars game starring Kyle Katarn. Press F to pay respects.

Sorry about the Reddit spacing. I think the post works better this way. Didju rike it?

It's from this conference Lucas, Spielgberg, and Kasdan had figuring out the first Indy in 1978. They keep talking about what age gap works the best for that scenario.

anthony burch, is that you?

what the fuck?

she was originally meant to be 11 when she had sex with Indy but they raised it to 15 in the final movie.

Is he wearing make-up, or is it just bad lighting?

There is always a degree of coercion.

nigger jumping out from behind the bushes rape is the only that's really an issue.

McIntosh BLACKED when?

how has he not cut off his dick yet

This is why your women race mix. You don't have to be physically good or threatening, but you aren't assertive to start or pursue a relationship because of your idealistic view of them. If you're unable to be bold with your wife, then you're unable to be bold with your children as well.

They aren't even violent rapists. It's just that Sweden has a retarded and broad criteria of sexual assault that would get anyone implicated.