Patriotic Spring

Patriotic Spring (sometimes called Nativist Spring or Patriotic Wave)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriotic_Spring

I know a lot of you know about this. You should help edit it.

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2012/05/democrats-have-moved-right-not-left
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

must be one of those 32D chess/alternative realities that we're not seeing

Maybe you are just not educated to current events.

come on!

Well, seeing as South America is becoming an even bigger shithole every passing day since then I see communism is really working well for them

And I'll say America never had a truly left-wing leader. The closest we've come is Obama and he was just barely left of centrism.

Even Obama was a puppet of the various corporations board members. Lets not kid ourselves.

Now even the far-left is called center in America, boy the liberals have really taken control of the societal consciousness.

True

that is pretty laughable when it's the exact opposite
Republicans and Democrats were both born out of classical liberalism, and since its inception both parties (which had less of a gap in them back then) have both gone further right. neoliberals/corporatists and neocons are the new norm.
conservatives and liberals are essentially the same thing right now but libbies are preoccupied with retarded shit like muh trans bathrooms and conservatives are preoccupied w/ muh family values
economically they are both the same crony's

Please tell me exactly how spying on your entire population's every action, spying particularly on your political rivals, having the IRS specifically target your rivals with investigations for daring to oppose you, importing millions of foreigners for the specific purpose of ensuring electoral victory, supporting gross expansion of federal power, micromanaging the actions and beliefs of everyone who doesn't support your brand of progressivism, and attempting to socially engineer the entire country to support your ideology is in any way "classical liberalism."

He was very dictator lite. That's for sure.

are you retarded?
that's where both parties STARTED
that's not where they are now
did you even read the post?

>I-i-i was actually saying they started not being far left
You have to go back, Holla Forums.

wut?
i don't even know what you're trying to communicate or if you're just completely misunderstanding my posts

said: "now even the far-left is called center

said: "that is pretty laughable when it's the exact opposite"

You can't lie when your posts are right there in indelible HTML, Holla Forums.

Now are you going to slither on back to Holla Forums and ask the hive mind what to do next, or are you going to do what you did last time you got BTFO'd on Holla Forums and delete all your posts?

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2012/05/democrats-have-moved-right-not-left

here, mate, do some readings. go to primary sources
come back when you know what you're talking about

Please explain to me how policing peoples' actions towards women and the LTBTBBQ crowd is "right wing."

please explain to me how idiotic social issues like that are more important than economic issues and letting the U.S. turn into an oligarchy?

holy shit so left wing xDD

Someday, you may discover that left-wingers can also be corrupt. But until that day, I'm sure you'll continue to define any kind of corruption as "right-wing" and claim that as a result the Democratic party is clearly "right-wing" instead of just coming to the sensible conclusion that left-wingers are corrupt.

Ah. I see. So apparently the price of not letting the US turn into an oligarchy (despite the Democratic Party being one of the instrumental forces in turning the US into an oligarchy) is being forced into a 1984-esque world where badthink and thoughtcrime are not allowed.

dude, the entire point of that post was to show how it IS left-wingers fault
they are NOT left-wingers
they are corporatists
we are agreeing
what is wrong with you

(((democrats)))
(((republicans)))
neolibs and neocons
pick your poison

good job

Britanon, you're drunk. Time to pack it in and call it a night, lad

No, you are claiming that leftists aren't really leftists, but "corporatists." I'm pointing out that they're both the same thing. The mythical freedom-loving liberal does not exist. Leftists are, and have always been, concerned only about increasing the power and control of the state. Whether they do that by installing supporters in positions of corporate power (liberals) or by straight up nationalizing companies (communists), it's both the same thing.

why do far liberals never admit how far they are? I have empathy for your annoyance of liberals.

pity about france
guess they'll have to learn the hard way