Former CIA Director And Hillary Supporter: "We Should Kill Russians And Iranians Covertly"

archive.is/DHDnL

Other urls found in this thread:

indiafacts.org/the-myth-of-islamic-science/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_destroyed_libraries
indiafacts.org
archive.is/c2vum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

I'm ethnic Russia and I don't feel safe in Jewmerica

Better idea: we kill those that suggest such evil acts.

WW3 is cool when THEY start it. Satanic government officials are nothing new.

Lord help us.

From what I have seen JEWS HATE RUSSIANS. If you have children never let them near any Jews. Especially beware of Jewish teachers or Jewish anyone.

It will only get worse. Liberals have already started to openly hate Russians. Fuck, this election has exposed the left as the most violent, hateful, morally devoid group in the country. They can just blindly hate Russia and Russians, even Russians in America, just because their handlers tell them to hate.

Isn't that the middle eastern country that is trying to fix their shit like actually having protection for their religious minorities? I always get iran and iraq mixed up.

yup, Iran is also the country that has boots on the ground, fighting ISIS and recovering invaded territory for the governments of Iraq and Syria.

Religious minorities in Iran have always had permanent seats in parliament.

Iran does have protection for minorities like christians and zoroastrians. The jews hate Iran. Iran is about as close to normal as a Sharia controlled nation can be, I am not a fan of Sharia but Iran is not a bad nation overall.

"Iran, Iraq, what the hell's the difference?"

Iraq: Backed by the west, invaded Iran, used chemical weapons on the Iranians.
Iran: banned the use of chemical weapons, saying it's immoral, all the while the Iraqis were using it against them.

The chemical weapons were provided by Europe.

The war lasted 8 year.

Fucking sociopaths and psychopaths, every last one of them. And I know there's a level of violence required within those halls, but this is the lunatic smearing those walls with blood and feces.

Russian-American here, descendant of White émigrés from the October Revolution. Russians have been targeted for extermination by the Jews, the entire purpose of Soviet "Patriotism" was to encourage ethnic Russians to mate with Turks, Mongols, Jews, and other races, and has been largely successful.
They genocided the entire aristocracy back during the Civil War because they knew too much about the Jews and their ways, it was a Russian Noblewoman who first brought a translatable copy of The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion to the Tsar. Trotsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev, and the other Jewish Elite weren't shy about telling everyone how much they despised Russians. What we're seeing today, unfortunately, is no different.

No goy, Iran is that evil nation funding ISIS and planning an invasion of Israel and America

honestly speaking, the CIA needs to undergo a Stalin tier purge and be replaced with almost entirely new people

Unfortunately, my parents have been brainwashed by (((Fox News))), and genuinely believe Iran sponsors Al-Qaeda and the attacks on the west in Germany and France. Every time they bring up Iran it's always "DID YOU HEAR? IRAN WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MUNICH SHOOTER, HE WAS IRANIAN, DIDN'T YOU HEAR?"

I feel a happening coming, since all of pic related is from the last couple of days.

As an American Christian I will support my Orthodox Christian brothers in Russia against the jew.

Notice, Saudi Arabia is an ally of USA and is now also allying with Israel.

US and Israel literally stand with jihadis. The source of all terrorism: Saudi Arabia and their terrorist sect of islam.

There's a reason all jihadi/extremist muslims hate Iran more than they hate Jews.

Turkey will never give up their support of Al-Qaeda and ISIL in Syria, they hate the Shia too much. Azerbaijan joining with Iran and Russia is surprising, though, I always saw them as being a Turkish Satellite State, I may have been wrong.

American Orthodox, I stand with my fellow brothers against the children of satan.

I honestly don't know who I hate more: the jews who are anti-Russian bigots or the white "atlanticist" cuckservatives/cuckliberals who hate Russia too. The one jew who seems to be on the side of Russia is the radio host Michael Savage. That being said though I do not think any white person and I do not think any ethnic Russian should led their children anywhere near a Jew teacher or Jew anyone or even let them close to other Jewish children. There has to be separation from the Jews. As much as I like Michael Savage he can go to Israel.

You shouldn't worry. Just don't reveal your powerlevel and realize jews never do their dirty work themselves, but trick others into doing it for them. So, all you have to do is perform counter-magick on those around you to inoculate them to the jewish magick and you'll be fine.

Don't accept drinks or food from jews though.

they do the child molesting themselves.

I'm a hohol in america myself

Just buy an ak and vote trump you moscol fggt

contrary to popular belief, jews do all kinds of disgusting things to their own. they completely lack the skills and temperament to create a real society – the bedrock of society – which is why they always live as parasites off others. Even in Israel, they still parasite off the Arabs and the US.

I would prefer Russia to be with the West, but unfortunately the West is cucked beyond repair and Russia has to look for allies with sandniggers.

Which is disappointing. There's not a single Western country that's uncucked and ready to stand with Russia. The ones that are sort of redpilled hate Russia. Sure, they have reasons after decades of communism, but with so much at stake it's foolish not to bury the hatchet. It's humiliating that Russia is playing nice with Turkey after the centuries of historical animosity and wars.

I'm glad our nerd elites are grounding their policy and norms in terms of payback and revenge. Going to feel real good going into their homes and putting bullets in their families' skulls while they scream for leniency during the happening.

kill yourself you piece of shit. it;s ignorant retards like you who are responsible for the west to be cuck'd

USA is actually allied with the real sandniggers

You remind me of the China poster in terms of how badly you want to be white.

Go away Moshe

Iran isn't as bad as some, but centuries of Islam have taken their toll. The few bright Persian thinkers during the short-lived Islamic "golden-age" (which came about because the expanding Islamic empire came in contact with the knowledge of Indian and other centers of learning, did not stop the Middle east from drowning in shit for a thousand years since.

In other words, you have no argument at all.

There's something seriouslly wrong with this guy

baseless fucking meme, pulled out of your ass.

The problem Iran has is Islam.

Before the Iranian Revolution, they were almost on par with Nips in tech advancement and on track to become one of the strongest economies in the world.

what the Iranians call "islam" is literally nothing compared to the arabs and their islam. which is why the arabs fucking hate Iran.

do some research before make shit up, seriously.

before you*

The Shah did nothing wrong.

Why the fuck couldn't Iran stay Zoroastrian? Why couldn't they retain their culture, history, and natural character?

Islam is a cancer on humanity.

they have, retard. It's what differentiates them from the arabs. They kept their own culture and history and all that. Their flavor of "islam" even has zoroastrian traditions in it, just repackaged. Also Zoroastrianism is very popular in Iran since about 8 years or so.

The shah was put in Iran to stop Iranian democracy, by US and UK. When the Shah started talking about the jewish control of the US and wanted to stop letting Iran being exploited, the west sent Khomeini from Paris to Tehran to overthrow the Shah.

That's pretty good, like I said they aren't as bad as some.

And yet Islam is the reason why it was the European heathens advancing humanity even though they were barbarians compared to the enlightened middle east at one point in the past.

So they sent a Cleric that hates Jews to overthrow a Monarch that hates Jew?

I'm confused.

fucking kill yourself, mudshit apologist

look up the islamic golden age, all the great people and discoveries were done by Iranians.

It was more about replacing the guy who was redpilled about the jews, with one who doesn't know shit and will make for an easy enemy.

What is with the CIA and the shilling lately?

see the cancer of middle east? all US allies either directly (officially) or indirectly (unofficially).

The islamic golden age was built on the plunder of greece and eastern Rome. It was as blatant as the US grabbing a bunch of nazis and claiming credit for going to the moon.

kek, if you actually READ the great greek and roman literature, you'd know the people who wrote those, west east to learn from the greats.

you're too fucking biased and stupid to understand this shit. just do your research, these are facts, not opinions.

Fucking Neocon kikes, they're utter psychos.

went*

Not too surprising, considering how they ended up here in the first place.

What time is it in mecca, imam? Greece was plundered by Rome, which split, and Eastern rome was plundered by islam. Numbers? The cancer of islam spread to india for those. Yes, the pig fuckers patented algebra, but the concepts were prexisting. All islam did was steal shit and claim it as their own. As they always do and always will.

Settle down user.
I thought the center of the Islamic Golden Age was Baghdad.

Also the golden age is bullshit.

is this bait? are you honestly this fucking retarded? holy shit.

you have the internet at your fat finger tips, look it up idiot.

that video is irrelevant to Iran, as it's about arab conquest

Friendly reminder that Baghdad was literally built on the bones of Ctesiphon, the Persian Capital. The Arabs' greatest city, their crown jewel, was built using existing Persian methods.

you can't wish it away just because it triggers you.

Nigger, the Persians were a part of the mudslime empire by that time.

It's okay if you're Iranian user, your people achieved a lot despite Islam.

I swear it's like I'm arguing with a neocuck on fox news. I'm going to bed. I guess this place is no better than cuckchan

indiafacts.org/the-myth-of-islamic-science/

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_destroyed_libraries

Once again, Islamic golden age was nothing more than the effect of rapid expansion and plunder. As soon as the expansion stopped, the middle east has drowned in shit.

Go ahead, name a significant contribution that's exclusive to Islamic countries (meaning they weren't taking credit for someone else's discoveries, like in the case of Indians and algebra) that's has advanced civilization. Something like calculus or the Haber process.

Fucking psychopathic sons of bitches.

>indiafacts.org
ok I'm done. fuck this place.

Okay. Alaric invaded Rome two hundred years before the creation of Islam.

Not even one significant contribution?

Ok, thank you.

Top shill. CIA lead the coup to put the Sha back in power.

It's all cancer

Stay mad, filthy shitskin

wew lad.

If Hillary wins, Russia needs to prepare for war. And to Russia, I say good luck, and godspeed.

The Jewish hatred of Russia is unbelievable. Judaeo-Communism vs Russian Orthodoxy is probably one of the top fie most interesting conflicts to me.

It makes me sad to know that Russians had to flee their own land because kikes are such a destructive force.

You just did, you fucking nerd psychopath.

this is revolting

Trips confirm that he'll get his comeuppance.

archive.is/c2vum

I think we can now all agree that what you actually meant was (((the west))) and (((europe)))