Cringe thread

Cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dbet8PV
archive.is/SIJso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a fag. He acted like a bitch then got treated like one.

LOL!

I still don't even know the entire story about that cuck. Wasn't he developing some visual novel or some shit?

turned themselves into a meme.

Normies

WEW LAD

Yeah, that's what I find the most strange. I don't think it took months for him to realize that, rather, he made some new SJW "friends" who told him to stop coming here so he made some half-assed rant as a segway so he didn't have to lose his newfound "friends"
In other words, he's a cuck

o

haha

How fucking infuriating

MOAR

hey malfoy got it made he gets both girls
too bad they're both AWFUL

Kek

who's that and what's he talking about?

Ho-Re-Shit.

She turned out to be a fucking clone of a GF I had back in highschool who would suck a dick like an open airlock on the ISS.

Post moar Damien!

being 12 isn't exactly cringy, it's just being a child
we were all dipshits as childs

He just don't have a fuck to give. Pretty alpha tbh.

That last one is everything but a cuck. He dumped her, and it was the right thing to do.
Godspeed to the poor souls crossed by women.

I've known a literal autist for a while named Josh. Went to high school with him and work with him. He makes my insecure and silent self seem socially aware and confident by comparison.

For the talent show senior year he tried to do a """comedy routine""". He was kicked out and banned from the graduation ceremony for it.

Kek

Continue.

was thinking the same. I'd be to scared to leave my bedroom. I'm a faggot though.

The moment you think you've seen it all…

I don't mind

etc

But I hate furries, fucking faggots! The lot of them.

I'm pretty sure that one is satire/parody. But Poe's law can be a real bitch. Regardless they would be driving away 90 percent of trick or treaters

1st image could be real. Had shit like that in the army.

wtf

join le discord

discord.gg/dbet8PV

I wasn't there, our school was so crowded that we had to do two talent shows, essentially they just fit everyone they could in the first one and then all the ones left over came in once it was over and they did a repeat. Obviously they just cut him out entirely from the second one. Unfortunately I was in the second group and everyone I asked either said they didn't want to repeat what he said or that they couldn't hear all that well. The few details I could get was that he made some pretty borderline hateful racist jokes about blacks (which only one or two went to our school) and hispanics (this was the real kicker, our town and school is like 75% spic), and then he said some shit about Pokemon names sounding like "deepthroating a whole bag of dicks".

That girl committed a murder and confessed to doing it on the internet.
Please tell me justice has been served.

image 2. Fuck sake. The author should be locked up.

I wish I knew.

Only in America can you rape a woman by refusing to have sex with her.

Poe's law. Plenty of vegans are downright evil and plenty of people are dumb enough to brag about a crime online.

top kek

agges

Chris-Chan isn't even cringey anymore, he has transcended cringe, he's a legend.

I hate insufferable cunts like whoever wrote the first pic. If I lived there I'd straight up give out peanut butter cups for Halloween

Also what the fuck is wrong with the second pic? Have you never drank broth before?

Lifesavors are the fucking bomb diggity

No fucking way. That's not cringe, that's fucking wicked. No idea why I haven't seen this yet.

You know, most of these types of people in these, reoccurring, cringey posts are harmless; if not exactly the same as everyone else, capable of overcoming their addictions and taboos, or potential to snap and hurt another. They seem to be going through some acceptance and rejection phase offset by an overbearing and prolonged childhood mentality, or a lack of a childhood with few friends to compare their interests and ideas with; so they seem like outcasts to everyone outside of their own small communities. I find it personally ridiculous that people go searching for this cringey shit, or could even create this cringey shit out of thin air for their own amusement. Besides, a lot of seemingly normal posts on this fucking site are just as cringey. And not a single one of these posts show a fullchan cringe post.

Do you guys even >>>/dir/?

NO. WAY.

Also, super fucking disappointed. If was them, I'd blow two guys at once. Why just fight over one?

Shit. After reading that last one I just feel bad for him.

He was just a kid so he didn't know any better. Didn't know how fickle girls can be. The both of them were probably just going with the flow all that time. He's probably a generally unimpressive and somewhat intelligent guy who's not too assertive and the moment another more manly guy showed interest in her she just gave in having never experienced the attention before. At that moment they both realized how much of a lesser person she is. The guy stayed principled so I can respect that and he will remember his lesson about women from then on out.

I'm so disappointed in that fuck.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA
I hope this isn't real.

I cringed so hard

Holy shit, is that real?

It isn't.
Game sells games, not canned food.
It was a promotion they did at christmas a while back when they were advertising themselves as 'lads who liked a laugh' or some shit.

I don't understand. the kilt wearing kid did nothing wrong. maybe he was spouting some memes and they were being friendly and smiling and doing pro trump stuff, and maybe they might be from halfchan or something, but why the violence? I know they automatically feel the need to shit all over everyone automatically just because "yur frum anuddah place" but honestly I'm calling it, kilt kid did nothing wrong. shouldn't have been pepper sprayed. read the whole thing and their suspicions of her being a pro hillary in disguise are very possible in my opinion.

lel

This thread went from laughable cringe to extreme utter disgust!

Cuckchan is subverted by leftists that invaded it, pretending to be polacks but while still espousing radical left evils.

mfw just realized that was 8pol after looking at it another time. 8pol is also subverted.

if you walk around spouting memes in public you deserve to be pepper sprayed, regardless of what your political opinions are

he had good intentions and was being patriotic and supportive for trump. a good person being happy with a smile on their face like that supporting trump doesn't deserve to get pepper sprayed.

he was being an autistic sperglord faggot
he wasn't ever carrying an American flag

What is freedom of speech, freedom of expression and the right to self-preservation? He's just a young boy trying to do right in the world.

he voided those rights when he bought a kekistan flag

So do a lot of idiots doing stupid shit.

By buying into Sarcuck of Nignog's "kekistan" idiciocy?

The last thing Trump needed was the public support of autists. Hillary had that market locked down, and that was one of the reasons why she lost (the amound of sperg craziness from her camp).

"Good person"? He tried to get a Trump-supporting old lady doxed - the faggot couldn't even dox her himself. He deserved both the spraying and the doxing.

but does it matter when you can get a double blowjob?

fuck off DNC paid goon. the kid literally did nothing wrong. he was smiling and being supportive.

Was meant to be a game about an anime girl slaughtering her rivals, now it's just a clunky hitman with a texture pack.

I would have horrifically violent sex with that chubby sow of a woman

Yes

God damn it redcoat… lol

Your spine isn't your soul or brain, but I mean, one or the other has to think occasionally how annoying the other is.

Just think: You'd have to live with this other person right next to you for your entire life, sharing a body. How do you even do that? Can one of the heads become suicidal and try to kill the body? Do they share control? This shit is fucked up.

Think they can enter in a hotdog eating contest as one contestant?

They would fucking dominate. Can they feel the same amount of pain? The body gets hit with a ball or the body catches a stomach flu, does one just kind of ignore the pain and feel no emotion while the other just writhes in pain? God damn enticing.

I doubt I'm the only one here that wants to see these girls give a double blowjob to that guy that has 2 dicks.

is that blow job pic real? Source?

Every time they masturbate, it's lesbian incest.

That is the dude that made Yandere Simulator?

What the fuck.

Started making that thing in 2014 for Holla Forums, but in the later development the stormnigger shitposting wasn't contained on Holla Forums, the mods failed completely in their "GG" paranoia and allowed this development of identity politics and its PC ruining culture once again.
Now since last year they became so insufferable and obnoxious and took the lead in the special snowflake olympics away from SJWs that we can safely say it wasn't any newfags, furries or whatever else who became the terminal cancer of chans, but the most autistic of them all, right wingers.
Their opinion youtubers might've grown in popularity, but actually producing people who don't just pet the egos of autistic right wingers that want nothing but validation of their delusions will one after another abandon that sinking ship.

he wanted to use Holla Forums as his personal army to dox a FUCKING OLD LADY. take this archive. The lady wasn't a Hillary supporter, she was much more redpilled than this underage faggot.

archive.is/SIJso

No source, sorry.

that pic is shopped. It was proven fake years ago.

>>>/cuckchan/

Nigga prove it isn't true

1st pic makes me rage every fucking time.

likesniggersfuckinghiswife/10

That second image though, fucking hell