Why can't I fill in the name folder

why can't I fill in the name folder

just use ALT-Q to enable it, enter name, profit

Because Dysnomnigger is a nigger and an antipedokike

t. L * I N I S S H I T

no, its because there is no need for names on an anonymous imageboard. if you want names give reddit a try.

You and your dumbshit forced meme again.

Gas yourself kike

And that's why I namefag anyways, because it triggers the 'm-m-muh reddit xD' crowd.

t. L * I N I S S H I T

Whatever you say, Schlomo.

t. L * I N I S S H I T

Go fucking off yourself retard! Stop trying to make your "legacy" here. All we want is to be anonymous and you name fagging and putting your nigger signature on every post is contirbuting to killing this image board. Please just fucking stay in 4chan

You are the kike trying to keep the truth from people. The truth that all kikes are pedophiles, and that the jewish holy book permits it.

do what you like. but if you ask me the board is better off without the name field.

shut up norgay

t. L * I N I S S H I T

Lmao you mad boy?

Keep being angry, Schlomo. You will never be a pedoaryan like me, so just gas yourself already.

t. L * I N I S S H I T

namefags and pedos are cancer tbh

You will feel the rope around your neck.

Damn, even Norgay is tired of your shit.

This is why we need to euthanize retarded people.

I'm getting impostors now? LMAO

And normalfags like you are cancer too.

SMGDFH my man.

t. L * I N I S S H I T

Notice that all he's done is deflect since I posted the truth about the Talmud and the kikes who follow it.

It's scared.

seriously though, why are you here if you want names?

We have got him on the ropes, speaking of wich use one.

Maybe, but as the jew always does, he'll come back tomorrow and claim that this thread never happened. He will conveniently "forget" the truths posted about his sick kike religion and claim that I made it all up.

That, or he'll just claim all the quotes in Sanhedrin are "mistranslated" :^(

Nah I know that there are kike pedos, and they deserve death because they're kikes and because they torture children and shit. They also want to end the fucking world through Tikkun Olam and shit.

But logically speaking, there are kike pedos and antipedo kikes, since kikes always play both sides, and I'm mainly crusading against the antipedokikes.

And besides, I'm 100% Aryan.

Norway has truly fallen from glory, huh?

Forgot my signature

t. L * I N I S S H I T

No, fuck off with your disinfo, you smelly fucking jude. All jews follow the Talmud, it's their ideology, and it benefits them to do so. The Talmud tells the jews they are chosen by God, and are excused when they rape gentile children, or whatever else they choose to do to gentiles.

Deny it all you want, but anyone who goes and researches the Talmud will see who is right in our little exchange.

lol

First off I am more Aryan then you will ever be.
Second: You're a fucking jew! Now all of a sudden ehtnic background counts but not when it's not in your favor?

thread's ruined
SAGE

friendly reminder that the jews want to ruin your beautiful aryan daughters by allowing pedos to get their filthy degenerate hands on their pure and unblemished bodies.

And I know that you are right in regards to the fact that kikes are pedos. But, like I said, we see shit all sorts of sickening shit like torture and God knows what else in their devotion to whatever sick god or gods they serve.

I thought they purposefully hide that shit? So how do people know about it? Just genuinely curious.

Post a picture then, O Golden One, and I'll bet you're a shitskin or mongrel, huh?

Proofs?

It's already long been ruined, friend.

t. L * I N I S S H I T

Nope, they hide it in plain sight. Just like the truth about the holocaust. It's plainly obvious to anyone who looks that there was no order to execute the jews from Hitler, and that the prison camps in Germany were luxury compared to the Communist or American camps.

The jews employ the same strategy with the Talmud. Leave it out for all to see, and then when someone calls them out on it, claim the passages are "mistranslated" and whoever says otherwise is an antisemite. Honestly, I don't believe you are anything but a kike. But on the off chance that you aren't, stop spreading disinfo with your little meme.

bump