My little sister (in pic) beat me up

My little sister (in pic) beat me up.

I'm 18, she's 11 and recently we had an argument which escalated to her tackling me to the ground and then wrapping her legs around my neck. When I tapped out, she did not let go and I punched her a few times.

But she wouldn't let go and I got knocked out, wetting myself. She's refused to apologise and has been insulting me ever since, calling me weak, calling me her bitch, stealing my things etc.

1) How can I get her to stop doing this? Every time I tell her not to, she just threatens to knock me out again and I get scared of her.

2) Why couldn't I remove her thighs from my neck? I mean, she doesn't look that strong right? Yet it felt like I had boulders squeezing my neck. How could she outstrength me like that? She's about 4'7 and 60lbs, I'm 6'0 and 125lbs. Yet she's stronger than me, how is that possible? She beat me in an arm wrestle once too.

3) Why did I urinate? I was still conscious when I urinated and do not know why.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get /fit/
raep
win

You're a massive faggot OP. You should consider slitting your wrists.

You wet yourself because you're a faggot.

I know I'm not the strongest person but that's a bit of an exaggeration.

Are you suggesting that I wet myself out of fear? I doubt that, I wasn't scared I just had a lot of adrenaline. Is it possible that it was from the adrenaline and not from fear?

Human legs are much stronger than human arms.
I don't know how you lost an arm wrestle with her though.

If you want to get your own back just spike her food with laxatives and ambush her on the way to the toilet.

you are retarded

good advice/10

I fucked your sister last night op, you're going to 🐝 the next for being a massive faggot

I realise that, but shouldn't I be able to lift up her legs, even a little? If you look at the pic, she doesn't have big legs at all but it felt like I was being choked by Brock Lesnar. I don't understand the arm wrestling shit either, my arms are definitely bigger than hers, I should be winning but I've never even been close to beating her.

I'm not out for revenge but if I was, that would be the first thing I'd do. Thanks for the answer man!

Can you not post that shit on my thread please? I don't see how being physically weak makes a person a faggot either.

I don't believe this. Either you have the worst possible technique or you're just lying.

If you want a defensive tool you could make improvised pepper spray using chilli powder, water, and a spray bottle.

You don't get it op, it's not that you're a faggot because you're physically weak, it's because you're a faggot, deep down, something you'll probably never understand

Yeah, it's a difficult thing to believe until you see what I actually look like (a stick insect). My biceps are probably the same size as my sisters, but I've got thicker forearms. Her legs are bigger than mine for sure though.

Hopefully it won't get to the point of pepper sprays.

I still don't get it. Can you elaborate?

Start exercising. Ride a bike. Wrestle with your sister more often. Eat a healthier diet.

Something needs to change if you can't arm-wrestle an 11 year old girl.

is op female?

I can't ride a bike lol and we weren't wrestling, it was more of a fight. I get your point though, I don't exercise nearly enough. To be fair to myself, she is quite strong for her age.

I'm a man.

all according to plan
hehe stupid goyim

Yup, that's exactly what happened. I may be a faggot but at least I have a big dick in your drawing.

That's normal size +it's circumcised you retard.

Sheeit, what kind of big ass dicks do they have in Norway? That penis is half way down his leg, how is that normal size? And I am actually circumcised so you got that right. Not Jewish though.

Would you look at that? A swed that is not insanely blue pilled! Good job guy!

I feel bad for you that you are circumcised.

Assuming this isn't b8, it takes an absolute minimum of strength to overpower an 11 year old girl. Do some simple exercise daily, pushups, start from your knees if you have to, find something heavy and lift it up a few times, bodyweight squats, be amazed at fast progress (you really progress fast when you're starting from nothing). Your new goal in life is to be stronger than an 11 year old girl. Once you've achieved this almost mythically weak goal, get yourself to /fit/ and come into your true birthright as a man.

you really have to ask?

Oh shit! Hong strickes back at britbong!

Pretty much this. You'd think it would be hard to build up strength when starting with absolutely nothing, but the opposite is true. When you start lifting you will make amazing progress extremely fast, as long as you eat and sleep well (just as important as lifting itself).

I'm sure that I can overpower 99% of 11 year old girls, it's just my sister in that 1% that I'm weaker than. Who knows, maybe the arm wrestles are psychological.

Wouldn't I need weights with squats? Or would I not be able to handle that? To put it in perspective, my sister's legs are way bigger. I only have really little muscle definition in my legs, it's probably my weakest part. Going to start working out for sure though.

I'm not patriotic, I'm not going to argue for my country.

And can someone answer why I urinated. Was that adrenaline?

You'll be fine with bodyweight squats, at least at your current level of weakitude. They're difficult to weight without a bar anyway. Squat all the way, don't give up with your knees half bent. Does your sister go to a McDojo or have any other sort of grappling training? Because more likely that you're just incredibly weak than she happens to be in the top 1% of her age group.
You pissed because you passed out dude. Natural reaction.

It's just my mobile ISP fucking up, I'm not a swede or even a nord
You're on your own, comrade

No, she doesn't. She does a lot of home exercises I guess, sometimes our dad takes her to the gym.

I pissed myself before I got knocked out. I would understand if it happened when I passed out.

Feelsbadman :^(

sage

i feel your pain, user.

I have a sister that's a year and a half younger than me and she would beat on me constantly from ages 6 to 16. I'd have bruises and cuts on me constantly and I couldn't do anything about cus my dad is an old straight lace military guy who constantly pushed the "you don't hit girls" idea on me constantly. If I ever retaliated in the slightest I would get screamed at by both my parents for hours. Every couple of months or so I'd have enough and give her a solid punch in the gut. I'd get screamed at the rest of the day, but she would stop for a week or so. The worst part is that since they allowed this behavior with me, she eventually started hitting my mom too. It's stopped now that we're both adults, but I don't think she understands why I never talk to her beyond occasional small talk at holidays.

You passed out due to insufficient blood flow to your brain. Different parts of your brain would have shut down at different times, so it's possible the part regulating your urethral sphincter shut down a few seconds before the part recording memories.

She know what she did and now when she is adult she feel great shame and regret. She understands why you are talking to her so little. The pain she caused you hit her when her little brain developed some sense of empathy which is not common to spoiled western women. Belive me women which were spoiled then grew into adults and had to live their life without parents support suddenly get hit with reality check. This check is so hard most of them withdraw to solitude.

Real redpilled swede here if that makes you feel any better.

Damn, your situation was a lot worse than mine. Sorry dude.

Well that kind of makes sense. It was about 5-10 seconds before passing out that I wet myself though, maybe 7 seconds would be my guess I don't know for sure. Could it have been a 7 second delay or is that too long?

thats probably the only feeling that women don't have.

I don't know enough about the details of human biology to be sure, but 7 seconds sounds quite plausible. I think it really depends on how little oxygen your brain was getting. If it was getting almost enough, then the transition from conscious to unconscious would be quite slow.

if you would have one you would never be attracted to her no matter how sexy she is. It's called genetics.

explain how I'm attracted to my little cousin, then

cuz u r a massive cunt-ass pussy.
Go to her, slam her on the ground and give her concussion, u little bitch

cousin isnt sister you dong.

Well thanks. I was out kind of quickly, I would estimate the choke lasted around 20 seconds before I got knocked out so I guess the bloodflow was completely cut off. But yeah, I don't know jack about biology.

Strange. Why sniff the feet? Are you a real life foot fetishist? I thought that was a myth lol.

She's just a kid, calm down. Why the aggression?

a 11yo bitch whooped some faggots ass. That faggot came over and ask what to do about it, like a massive retard. What u do, is show her, shes not gonna have her shit fly, cuz shes: a cocksleeve, a child

Well I can't exactly do anything about it.
1) I don't like fighting, I think it's stupid.
2) She's stronger than me, she would kick my ass again.
3) Even if I did magically beat her up, I'd look like a monster for beating up a little girl.

I was hoping to find a way to show her that her shit can't fly without violence. And a way for her to not treat me like a bitch.

just kys. My way is the only way.

Objection!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction

Hey I know, why don't you adopt one? Or several. Or even a whole dungeon of them!

It's not genetics. It's purely a result of growing up with someone. You'd feel the same way about an adopted sister.

just tell your parents she slipped or some shit.
SLAM HER HEAD AGAINST THE FLOOR

Your sister looks like a young Ariana Grande if you look for long enough.
Anyway, I think you pissed yourself out of fear. When you tap out and the other person doesn't let go it's scary.

bomb her

How would I even manage to do that, even if I wanted to? Any non-violent solutions?

Too soon, too soon. And my sister would probably cry of joy if someone said she looked like Ariana Grande to her face.

You are weak and she's the alpha now

Enough with this faggotry, it's obvious you're lying, delete your life for wasting your not so precious time here

She's an 11 year old girl. There are a million ways of getting back at her non-violently. Take some family photos, photoshop them so she looks a bit fat, and threaten to post them on facebook. If you have access to her computer you could even just steal her social media passwords and fuck her shit up that way.
Use your imagination.

vertical
belly to back
high angle
leg hook
sleeper
cobra clutch
cross face chicken
electric chair
bridging dragon

caught the drift yet?
walk up behind, grab by waist, toss

Goddamnit Brazil

or ground slam

she is a professional model and dancer. you tried though.

God damn it, how did you find it? I'm impressed.

I thought OP sounded suspiciously like someone with a fetish for being humiliated. It was fun shitposting though.

Wait, she's a model? Why do they have children models, that's some stupid shit.

Nothing that interesting I'm afraid, just a regular old fashioned troll.

because guys pay to jack off to the pictures

Childrens' clothes are a big market. Advertising is a big industry.

Why would their parents consent to that? That's fucking evil.

Ohh right, clothing models. I forget they exist, I always think of models as people walking around shirtless. Not so evil then.

Most of them are mothers who like to live vicariously through their daughters.

Your alternatives:
Chances are she will just get a slap on the wrist for being 11 and a girl while you are made fun of by your entire family for getting beat up by a girl.
Do whatever she demands from you to make her stop.
Whatever happens between the 2 of you will most likely not be revealed to anyone else. Use it to your advantage just like she is.
Provoke her to start the conflict so you can claim self-defense if it ever escalate.
The kidneys are the best spots for hitting without leaving marks.
Best spots for grabbing to get emotional control is behind the neck and her in vagina. This will mentally distub her enough to make her subdue to you. If she ever threatens to tell on you, say that you will say that she is lieing and no one will belive her because she is just a child. There is no way she can prove it.
The leg is one of the strongest parts on the human body while the neck is one of the weakest.
When you lose counscience a part of your brain thathold your pee is shut down.

I don't want to see you ever posting my wife again you massive fag.

Not really. It causes zero harm as long as nothing sexual happens to the kid herself.

Well if they're taking off all her clothes and shit, that can be traumatising. But clothing models, that's fine. I wouldn't let any of my future kids do it but yeah, it's cool.

Poor guy, wrote all that just to find out I was trolling. I'm surprised people actually believed this, I chose the weakest looking child for this.

And how did you find it? Tell me so I can do a better job next time

Pedos have huge archives of professional models.
The one you choose was somewhat well known already.

Just knew of her, it's wife after all.

this

For real? Someone just recognised her? How famous is this kid?

2 million fans on musical.ly, I believe 800K followers on Instagram
.>>7080021
Thank you friendo

Well shit, I didn't realise 2 million people even had musical.ly. I should do my research before trolling.

And I guess her being a dancer makes my question more realistic, since dancers=strong legs.

if you have money , maybe someone can help you in this forum.. :)

It's hard to actually figure where to begin with this one. On the one hand, I feel there is a chance that I'm being baited. On the other, I can't help but imagine that somewhere out there on this planet there exists a pussy-ass faggot of such tremendous proportions that words begin to fail me. A complete stub of a man that has to tell himself he can overpower 99% of eleven year old females. I'm inclined to think that when a man reaches that point in his life, not only telling himself that to reassure himself, but to proclaim it to others to that same end, that's pretty much it. There's absolutely no point whatsoever going on with your pathetic existence. You are an adult male who has been made the 'bitch' of his 11 y/o sister, and you actually pissed yourself in the process. I recommend killing yourself right now.

How much for a pair of Ruby & Nadia's panties OP?

Asking for a friend.

Probably because you're a skeleton OP

I'm 6' 1" and a little chubby at 210 lbs. 20% bf

Firstly, it's not my fault I pissed myself. It's a natural biological reaction.

Also, I'm not her bitch. So she bosses me around a little and beats me, it's not like she's using me as a foot rest or some shit like that. At least I fought back against her. A complete bitch wouldn't fight back.

She's skinnier than me. She's 60lbs.

rape her. because when a human female is being raped there is a part of her brain that allows it. her pre frontal cortex is telling her its danger, yet her primitive brain is rewarding her for the act of procreation .

No, I'm not feeling suicidal enough to do that. Heck, even if I was suicidal I wouldn't do it you sick fuck. She's 11 and she's my sister.

Dress like a motherfucking serial killer and when it's a thunderstorm, break into her room, make her be the little bitch. Make loud noises, dress appropriately for occasion, use required attributes (knife, hockey mask, bloody shirt). Make her wet herself, make her scream, ruin her childhood as she ruined your soon to be adulthood. Show who's the boss. And if she goes batshit crazy and your parents call the cops, tell everyone that it was just a prank.
For a better intro, break her doors and act as a psycho autist.

I don't think you can purposefully make someone wet themselves, she just got lucky with that. Anyway, your idea is stupid.

op go to /fit/, 1 month later fight her, beat her, rape & record then upload to a dark market
????????
profit

Its this.

Its this.

You write like a schizo

Stop posting, get back in your cuck shed. YOU don't get to say things like this.

You really think it'd only take 1 month to get stronger than her? I thought it would take about 6 months.

R

A

P

E

Being my sister's bitch is living the dream? You should probably aim higher. How is this a good thing in any way? I fucking pissed myself.

fuck her in the ass tbh fam, because she must know not to cross the line.

never mind, how do you feel that an 11 year old girl beat you up?
Do you feel like a little bitch? because you should .

Well a bit I guess. Life goes on though.

If everyone went around fucking everyone in the ass who wronged them, the whole human race would be limping 24/7.

Does this make you feel any better?

Surprisingly… no.

this thread seems legit

people wet themselves because the fear makes their body clench up and all that clenching squeezes the bladder.

I bet you liked it, I also bet you're a pedo cuck and love imagining your sister punching you in the dick with her smelly feet.

another lying jew, pls kys

This pedophile fantasy thread got some serious hits.

Why should it be fantasy? Doesn't anybody else get to smell their kid sisters' feet from time to time?

Phew

kys

Your sister made a pact with stan to have superhuman strength

I mean… honestly, who hasn't stopped to sniff their kid sister's feet?

I don't see why he would do something like this, Stan has nothing to offer

But… he's Jewish!

WE DISCOVERED TEH TRUTH

Would give loving head pats