Creation of a Master Race

We should create a master race by combining the 3 smartest races, White, Asian, and Ashkenazi Jewish.

Which is why israel is #24 in average IQ?

Israel isn't just Ashkenazi.

And the Arabs who live there also count for the statistics.

Mix Anglo Saxon, Ashkenazi Jewish and Taiwanese
:^]

hmm lets look at top countries by intelligence, surprise surprise, all are asian.

hey japanon

we should make a method of creating humans, having control on the gene level, and take what nature will not provide

Why include whites? Hell, why include anyone other than the smartest race?

Actually, shouldn't we just take the N smartest people, where N is the minimum viable gene pool needed to repopulate the planet, and breed a new master race from them?

they faked it you retarded cuck

I'm sorry the truth is so hard for you to swallow,

and in case you were thinking "hey #9 is not so bad" it's actually pretty far down

I also find it funny how Mongolians are smarter than the average white man
'muh white superiority' is such a stupid meme

This. Also, Ashkenazi Jews are superior to whites in every way.

t. Aaron Goldberg

Which shows Ashkenazis are smart because White admixture (on the female side, so Mamzerim). So leave them out of the program.

damn, they're ugly as hell

Why are non-whites perpetually butthurt about our existence when our countries are constantly handing out gibs?

By "gibs" do you mean bombs dropped on civilians, weapons handed to terrorists, and extortionate loans made to governments who can't afford to pay them off?

There was a funny figure I read that the west makes back about 6 times as much on loan repayments from third world countries as it gives them in aid.

This guy gets it. Too much interbreeding in Ashkenazi. Genetically prone to disease of the colon, for example.

Come on now, give me a real reason.
Is it some sort of inferiority complex where you take a handout while cursing the hand that fed you for being superior?

It wasn't just the US. Half of Europe got involved at one point or another, plus Canada and a few others. If you aren't willing to read up on geopolitical history and understand it, I can't help you. I'm not here to engage in pointless arguments with idiots.

Still no reasons given.
Definitely an inferiority complex.
I bet your spite would disappear real quick if you stopped getting gibs, but that won't happen because like the superior beings we are we wouldn't allow lesser animals to starve, no matter how much hateful envy they harbor towards us.

What is the Great Patriotic War.

There are more Kalashnikovs spread around the world than there are bikes in Black Science Guy's garage.

Cuba, anyone?

Your derailing of the thread is successful.

It's "than" you dumb fuck

Who cares?