Storytime: Requiem Vampire Knight

DO YOU WANT EDGE? I WILL YOU GIVE YOU THE EDGE

I actually have been interested in a long time in reading this comic and I finally got it. Now its my time to share with others. This might take a while tho, because these files are so big that they might be too heavy for the post to handle five pics. But I will post everything I got, no problem.

Guaranteed over-the-top crazy and good shit

AMEN GO IN HATE

Where'd you go op?

also i like this so far; thinking of posting anything else?

Nah I was taking a break. Uploading this has been difficult because of the files' size. No worries tho, I will post whatever I can.

Well.. this truly among the weirdest shit that Mills has ever cranked out of his madman head, various steps above Marshall Law and ABC Warriors. It has some elements that remind me of his other works like Nemesis the Warlock and everyone's favourite 40k comic The Redeemer

Nevertheless this is good shit, edgy, but good, please continue OP

Will do user.

FUCK YOU

WEW LAD

Its going to get much worse later on

Alright that is the end of Volume 2. I am going to save more pages and then I will upload here later.

Pretty interesting so far, but when it gets more edgy it becomes kinda stupid

I'm wondering: those who were complete degenerate assholes and were open about it come back as Vampires, those who were assholes but tried to hide it behind a veil of good or deluded themselves thinking they were doing the right thing come back as Ghouls, and after that the food chain goes down after that with zombies and werewolves, right ?
What happen to those who were not complete assholes in life and tried live as clean as they could ? Where do they go ? Do they get royally fucked and become less than insects because Grimdark ? Does heaven even exists in this comic ?

Assholes become the zombies as we see here . Or if they were completely innocent, but got killed by people who ended up becoming vampires in Hell, they become lamias like the Otto's slave girls like here

I suppose there must be another afterlife plane besides this, as lamias are released from Resurrecion once the vampire who trapped them there is killed.

Makes me wonder what your average user would end up being

Like you even have to ask.

Hey folks, OP is back and dumping one more volume.

Ah yissssss girl-on-girl action

HOLY SHIT
Look at this character… Not only is this entire comic an edgefest that would trigger the fuck out of feminists, there is actually an SJW caricature serving as a villain.

This is an epic looking Count Dracula.

Surprise surprise Adolf Hitler is in the comic

And this is the end for now… I will upload more later.

Ive seen this series talked about a lot but never gave it a read till now, just thought it was edgy bullshit, which it is but I like it a lot.

Its weird that something so edgy would turn out to be pretty fun.

exactly

user, you… you gave me a fetish!
I never had one of those before. Thank you!

She is more like eaten alive than penetrated.

rock on op

Alright lads, I am back. I will see if I can upload two more volumes tonight.

WELL SHIT THIS SHIT IS PRETTY EDGY

You should also check the author's other works such as the ABC Warriors, Nemesis the Warlock, Slaine and Marshall Law, he also wrote The Redeemer

Guess Mills ran out of edgy names for places

End of volume 4.

I like his other stuff, did not know he wrote this though. but I really need to get on and read Slaine.

Might storytime it later if anyone cares

that would be cool

Oh my God, this character is so Tumblr it hurts.

She's more of a mockery of radical feminists, but still she's painfully annoying, but I guess is the effects of [CURRENT YEAR] that the joke doesn't connect that well
I mean, she's a ghoul for fuck sake, she did horrible things deluding herself that it was a good thing, that enough is the kicker of the joke

feels bad, man.

In any case, this is all for today. Its going to be a pain to upload the next volume because most pages are going to be full spreads. I will try upload it.

First page fifth panel Hellboy is there.

Oh yes. That is one of the most obvious references, but there are a lot others spread throughout this comic.

This just keeps getting better andf better

Pretty good. I've wanted to read that for a couple of years, but was never good with finding comics online.
I've always really liked that kind of Romeo and juliet forbidden love kind of stupid crap too.

Thanks man, keep em coming!

And if you guys allow me a cheap joke:
All this over the top madness with masters of infinity, nazis, jews and shit tossing dragons make me think… is this an early ode to Holla Forums?

I get all the rest, but where does this bit come from?

The second page just reminded me to Pepe…

So the Gestapo head in the second image of is that actually meant to be The Red Skull?

Also this is the stupidest and greatest thing ever, thanks for sharing OP.

I thought the same. Also the part where Dracula nails an archeologist mask to his face because he did not remove in reverence to him is a reference to real life where an Ottoman emissary refused to remove his turban in front of Vlad Dracula and he had his turban nailed to his head.

Okay I am back, lets see if I can do one more volume. This issue is full of spread pages, so its going to take a while.

Damn Requiem is getting cucked by Dracula

Wew lad this is the end of Volume 6.

Going apeshit with the ritual I see

Is it a bad thing if I want to fuck Rebecca?

A Jew is a Jew, user. It doesn't matter how pretty she is.

Missed a page here user

Ah crap, my bad.
Thanks for filling it in, user.

Very good stuff op hopefully the actual posting of comics on this board will spark discussion and break up the sea of cartoon waifu faggotry and we will start talking about good shit again. Also I am really enjoying this.

Oh well looks like I'll have to wait until next year. Last time I read this series it cut out at episode seven or so.

I saw Volume 10 being released with Elizabeth Bathory on the cover though.

Oddly enough, Mills did pull out a Miura before, he put Nemesis The Warlock in a long hiatus of 10 years because he was being a whiny cunt with the editors or some shit

American soldiers

Fuck, but this is actually a good shit!
I would see this world in an uncensored and well detailed videogame (if their include all the gore and rape). Something what will never happen in this life…

And God bless you OP!
You are a cool cat in my book.

ikr? I'd be covering a girl's chest with love bites everywhere.

There are pages missing here

the comic is too retarded for me to take seriously. the holocaust actually happening? that premise is retarded beyond down syndrome

It's very good storywise, and the art is fucking decent too, nice find. That skin-wearing bit and the mutilation is sickening tho.

Why? hold on let me re phase that, why would you give it a shred of seriousness giving the subject and how much edge there is to it. Holy fuck, the beginning of the story is already inconsistent. How the fuck did Otto awoke first than Heinrich giving there was at least 30 to 20 years apart from Otto dying. I expected edge and I wasn't disappointed in it, the art is pleasant to look at despite how much edge is shove in.

Because this Hell goes back and forward in time and space, not giving a fuck about reality, did you missed the part when muties from the 23rd century popped out ?

Huh, yeah. No wait, fuck, that maybe so I still confuse the shit out of me, both parts. I can take that Hell is a realm of it own but not when they start pulling shit that it came be use a time gate I draw a line. That just open up a can of worm that made my head hurt once I put a thought to it.

The timeline is intentionally fucked up.
Dracula is also said to be the oldest vampire in Hell despite him being born at least a thousand years after both Nero and Attila, who became vampires after him.

I envision it as a 3d Arpg like darksouls with shooting mechanics like WH:40k spacemarine.

How about "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2"? Legacy of Kain: Defiance?

Know them and love them!
But you know what i meant by well detailed. That shit what couldn't be done by any current standards.

It would be naturally an arpg. Go raiding with Dracula's armies. Fuck up some lowlife zombies, maybe fight in an arena for fame and fortune. But there would be good amount of rape, seduction, torture, politics and intrigue as well.

Man can dream…

Sorry for Holla Forums like off topic

bump

OK, so you guys know about the Warp from 40k? Hell in this comic operates like that. This world probably IS in the Warp.

You know, this reminds me that I haven't read any of the Elric comics. Are they any good?

for future use

They are edgy as fuck just like this comic.

I beat my dick so hard to those pirate ghouls.

How can you whack your dick at SJW caricatures?

This is actually exactly where it got to edgy for some feminists back on half Holla Forums in 2013. Completely derailed the thread.

Probably not since this comic has nothing to do with marvel.

Allowing feminist on old/co/ was the worst mistake ever
That and Niggerwood

Just imagine suckin on them pale titties while she calls you a worthless man pig, then blasting her with cum at the apex of a mighty hatefuck.

I would rather hatefuck the jewess, at least she is better looking than the noseless cunts.

In retrospect, I don't know how else it would have gone in this horrifying world.

Reading all the Marvel threads, I had forgotten what good art looks like. These splash pages are amazing.

Gave me such blue balls for vol. 7 I went and bought it. Hope you don't mind if I upload it.

I am so unbelievably glad I ever ran into this when I was a teenager.
I would have turned out to be an even more of an intolerable edgelord.

any download links?
or are those forbidden in dump threads?

shit, consider this a preview, my upload speed died on me and 8ch's upload limit and timeouts make this difficult. someone might be able to bung the jpegs in a rar and upload them later.

So wait, was Hochmeister Edgelord always a satanist? I suppose he could be putting on a front for the men, but his ability of him and his men to open the Ark suggests some sincerity in faith at least. Also interesting is how the overlay changed from the typical red edgy stuff to what looks to be Christian manuscripts. It was suggested early on that there are multiple worlds for people to go onto in the afterlife, but are they completely seperate? The Masters of Infinity seem to be unconcerned with God as far as I could tell.

On a side note why is he Barbarossa if he is clearly a blonde?

I really should've ended that with this image, which is the last of that segment.

Well I guess I should have seen that coming.

We Warhammer Fantasy Battle now

HAHA YEAH!!! FUCKL MY AS!!! gAUY sAYEX Gay!!! Haha sex fuck!!!

…And that's a wrap for Requiem, what a character he was. Moving on, it's time for new adventures with Igor dwarf and encyclopedia pterodactyl

I didn't know Nero also posted here
Do they also have internet connection in Résurrection ?

and Thurim

Either that or Crossed zombies are appearing in conjunction with the start of Apocalypse, due next week.

That expression is hilarious

Also, turn off the sage button user

This is some really funny shit.

That's the end of the issue.

Really inconspicuous, Requiem.

Wait, since when do Jews practice female circumcision?

Hopefully OP will be back and post the next one. I've got a torrent of it stuck at 88%. Maybe have it downloaded at the end of the week, maybe not.

If she is circumcised, how can she feel any pleasure in sex here ?

Man, it's no wonder comics ended up the way they have. At least it's mostly having fun with being edgy bull shit this time.

Seems like easy Werewolf picks would be Muslim terrorists, but given the hate-on for Farage… we won't see those.

We have like 4 issues left if I'm not mistaken, and the last one won't be out until next year or so

Holy shit, user you forgot the best one!

I feel you user! But now i want to fuck the Lizard England's Queen and the nuns too!

This comic is godlike!

The difference being that Crossed wants get a reaction at every opportunity with the edge while Requiem is making sure the edge provides one hell of a ride, it's having fun with the edge

If they aren't , they should be ; that's why there's a share thread afterall , so go and be ignored over there

I spy:

Is that Sha? I've been looking for that one. You might story time it sometime.

Well maybe not the exact thing guy but a nod to him like Hellboy and Jack Skellington And Blue Nun at>>714736 Though That's more to lend a pun

Also loving this shit. It's what every uber edgy shit strives for and fails.
I wonder if Requiem will realize that killing Otto results in the Jewess disappearing?

I found issues 1-7 on rutrickster:
0E4B5A876121D7C8D5AFEEADAE8736DA385C063B

8 and 9 can be found on RCO.

Gamergate happened too late, we could have been nominated

it's the spin-off from the Requiem series titled Claudia Chevalier

Shout out to the guy who said Rothschild and Soros though. **Also I'm sure someone crazy enough could draw parallels between GG and the 23rd century Britain rebels.

Why on fucking earth did she get a spin off? Sure she's good looking, and named in the main series and has some personality but who's clamoring to find out what she's doing in hell? The art style is also way worse. Is it still just as fun?

Whom else would you give a spin-off from the main series to ?
As you said
the people that made the Requiem series already had experience with female protagonists from Sha so it was probably just a matter of putting a new coat of paint and re-itterating on that story with a different lead and as you said hire some artist on the cheap side and hope the established fanbase still shell out the cash based on brand-name , aka overall lower production costs/increased profit ; which is what most spin-offs boil down to

it's still ok but as far as i'm concerned it's the art that really compliments the setting in the main series and makes it stand out ; without it it's just ok

Yeah, I have been wondering that as well when I read that passage.

She's like Marceline if she was a good character

It went to shit but started pretty great.

Sauce on this?

see

At what part did it went to shit for you, user?
I think it has been okay so far.

For your listening pleasure. The song is about a woman who uses up her suitors because it's her "nature" and she can't help being "prepared for love." So while "Mein Natur" obviously resonates with Otto, the song is probably about Rebecca.

Also, is Marlene Dietrich mentioned in this comic? When I read her name in the video, it sounded really familiar, but I'm not sure if it's relevant to the story.

It's probably a turn of phrase and not meant to literally refer to body modification like circumcision. Maybe it sounded better in Mills' head?

Yeah, I really hope he sticks to historical figures with well documented atrocities under their belt, or fictional caricatures like Mother Venus. Politicizing it with uninformed opinions on modern leaders would leave a sour taste in my mouth, especially if they become involved in the main plot.

Did anybody else hope Requiem would make an honest woman out of her? Not so much that "the power of love" has cured her of her ills, but more "I realize there's more to life than torturing people for sadistic glee."

Speaking of Claudia, Torquemada plushy when?

You missed a guy covering his head with a copy of Requiem Volume 1.

Is it just me or does the artwork remind anyone of Warhammer 40k. Seriously the artist could make a Warhammer 40k comic and it would fit.

he did

Which ones would you recommend?

Before they burned the Otto and he went from super cool vampire knight and best bro to "oh I am a nazi I eat babies because thats what nazis do".
not sure about that one, it was quite a long time ago
And color palette changed to plastic colors. And I doubt story ever goes forward and not just filled with useless flashbacks and some sidestory bullshit. Its like a show that had 1-3 good seasons with plot and style but after that they got lazy and just went with "random is good, just make everything random and long".

sorry that was my mistake, pat mills (the writer) did the Redeemer

It's a fucking real thing user! Check it out dude!
After the jews cucked the world they went "gestapo on steroids" and hunted down people for fun (no, not for revenge). And they still do this!

If that part ruined the comic for you than you are nothing better than a fucking sensitive tumblr-retard! Oldman Otto fighting in the mountains and take care of an entry jew squad is cool as fuck!

I remember it differently. And you have to admit it has a lot of jews in later chapters compared to old ones.

And nearly all of them the bad guys…
I see nothing wrong with this. Do you?

The fact that protagonist went for jew instead of his comrade? The fact that number of jews is increasing?
jews always bad, duh

user, please! Stop! Enjoy the ride and do go into autism.

*don't go

This comic is goofy as fuck but I think it would actually be less entertaining read if it was trying to be too serious.

Go back to your hive, meet with your brood, before we burn it to the ground.

The only thing what you alt-right (originally leftist) idiots should burn is your fat…

I agree, it was a fairly abrupt change in the character.

Naw mang most of them were libertarians who realized that racial differences made libertarianism impossible in anything but a closed all white society.

I'm fascist and mercantilist and have been for over a decade. Capitalism for us, nothing for the muds.

Pick one you jackass
I understand that Requiem wants to be less of a dick when he was alive, but man he went full retard there

As ham-fisted as your reasoning is, I've got to agree. Requiem suddenly trying to change his character and resist Thurim was a long-time coming, but it's almost comically cheapened by how quickly he 180's back to being a murderous vampire dickweed.

He's a "proud and evil" vampire knight one second, chopping off dicks and lusting after blood/whores, then the next he's roiling and crying because "muh ebil nadzee guilt!" Even his obsession with Rebecca doesn't explain it.

It just seems like a cheap writing, and he's been doing it since Hitler was killed during the battle. The rules of Ressurection are pretty much warped or outright ignored so the writer can virtue signal about WW2.

But using Hitler was clever trick.

It absolutely was, don't get me wrong, and I loved the scene in context. It's just indicative of his trend to play the edge and gore up, but keep the classically distasteful subject at arm's length. Since they're such central themes, this ends up creating a kind of schizo feeling in both the protagonist's actions and those scenes.

I don't think it works to his benefit, but I don't blame him for avoiding accusations of nazi-sympathy. He likely gets them even now.

Everyone that knows Pat's works knows at this point that he always seems to be one batshit crazy girlfriend away from going full sjw, but he's self-aware enough to not do so, but still, he can get a little preachy from time to time
Mills is a weird case, he seems to be the type who could have jumped in the current left-winged preachy bandwagon a long time ago, but manages to retain his credibility where others threw it away, guess it's one of the benefits of being one of the original madmen alongside Moore and being part of 2000AD's old guard

Oh, come on, he could totally drop 'kikes' in that first page.

Maybe not "good" but interesting Also now I want a pic of Finn asking where Marceline is while Claudia, leaning forward and reaching into Finns pants reminds him that Monogamy is frowned upon on Resurrection.

Also I think that picture is a spoiler for upcoming stuff

By the way 7-10 are up on the Volafile if anyone hasn't grabbed them yet.

I was looking for edge not rage

Hi /k/.

I loathe Holla Forums but the muh holocaust and mocking religion in this comic breaks even my anti-jew sensors

Nice song.

Some of the opinions are maddening. What's with the strong dislike for a little old lady who wanted to take dying people off the streets and give them a place to lie down? Oh she was effective against abortion, so that means she's a ghoul pirate. I'd like to see what Mills would make of my granny, but not really, given the amount of nudes everywhere. In the comic I mean.

I think him not wanting to rape the nun wasn't because of morals, but because he wanted to save his jewess.

forgot to add that.

This is anti-werewolf propaganda!

So…. Is there any more of this?

OP just fucked off, other people picked up the slack and posted the remaining chapters in the share thread.

Sorry but im reading this at work, can't have it slide off yet (also generally good comic).

boomp

Best girl in this comic?
The jewess? Claudia? The ghouls or the gorgon queen??

You must have a pretty relaxed workplace if you're reading this at work.

Honestly none of them. The Jewess wants to get out of hell and tried to get her former lover kill his new best bro. Claudia is a massive sadist and revels in the pain she causes. The Ghouls are range from massive liars to tumblr incarnate. And Gorgon Queen might be the best if only by virtue of just being massively greedy.

Quads confirm that all of these bitches are awful.

Sadly you are correct, quads.

By virtue of one user in the volafile thread, let's continue with the 8th volume.
Appearantly this one include a page of music to listen to while reading, better get your Darkthrone ready, the old stuff preferably.

And that's the end of this issue, will post 9 soon as well.

I bet Otto is a regular /k/ user

Apart from that, unlike most of /k/, he isnt just larping.

Time to continue with 9, let's see if we're in for some consentual monkey sex.
No music reccomendations this time, but play some old school black metal just to be safe.

And that's all of 9, just one spooky volume left to go lads.

Appearantly there's already a volume 11 out, and supposedly they're gonna release volume 12 in 2017 to wrap it up in volume 13, so the ride isn't quite over yet.
Volume 11 was released in 2012 though so should be able to track it down somewhere.
Anyway, here's 10, the spreads are a bit fucky but it's all i have to work with.

Looking back at some of those pages with the Bathory fight, fuck heavy metal magazine, they censored her muff.

Kind of weird they felt the need to go for retarded names like backwards Arthur and Lancelot while they gave the reptilian british queen before a bit more creative name, could be shitty translation though.

That's the last of 10, currently trying to track down 11 but I'm running into some issues like it not being clear if 11 was ever released in english, wiki lists it only as having been failed to be published by Heavy Metal magazine in 2013.
They did appearantly already translate it into dutch, could see if I can get that somewhere, but would unfortunately be kind of useless for most people on here.
Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed the last 3 issues, they're definitely a lot weirder then their predecessors.

This has been great fun, thanks for the dump.

J. Edgar Hoover is a female ghoul in this story???

Truly this is the greatest comic of all time

There are a lot of accounts to support him being a closeted homosexual, at least if wikipedia is to be believed.
Considering how late the reveal was though, I wonder if Hoover being Mitra was planned all along or more of a decision later on.

The bombs where great, some of the other things where a bit too on the nose though, listing metal genres, talking about how cool specific bands are…
If they would have just kept it to the motorhead nukes and the obvious metal lyrics I would've probably respected it a bit more.

No problem, lot of credit goes to the guy who reuploaded it to the vola storage.
Still trying to locate 11, at least there's an english version out under the name "Requiem Vampire Knight: Vol. 6 Deceased Loves", which is ofcourse really confusing for search engines.

At least when they finally release 12 I imagine someone is going to reupload it, as 11 is from 2012 even if I would have found a working torrent, it would have probably been dead.
But will keep an eye out for it nonetheless.

bump